Thread: The Story of the Danaan - Celts a) the beginning

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

The Story of the Danaan - Celts a) the beginning

Within the Celtic peoples, lies a vast heritage, but the land is what must first be described, for the original inhabitants did not live on the land that you envisage now, and without the knowledge of the topography of the land, it is difficult to understand just what being a Celt means, for your knowledge is now limited to Wales, Ireland, Scotland and to some extent England, plus the people of Breton and maybe parts of Northern Europe. So let us start from the beginning.

When the first of the Danaan arrived, Earth was one mass, with an iron base which was covered in soil, trees, rivers and plains, but as yet no mountains nor large oceans, and a very oxygen rich atmosphere. Balance, was maintained by the land having vast amounts of trees, not gigantic grasses, but trees, covering most of the land. This story will not fit into what you have been taught, because what is there now, is much more recent history, even though that time is a long time ago. Where most of your scientists can begin is from the rocks that can be searched now, but the real beginning of the land goes back so much further than what is on the surface now.

There is another story of the time before we arrived, but we are in fact the originating race in this Galactic region. Earth was the first thing to ever begin existence, there was one God, who wanted to see what else there was, besides where he came from. He made Earth as a vehicle on which to travel, and he is what all elements are, so he made it of iron. He was lonely, so he decided to make a companion, and he made another of himself, but a gentler, softer version and they both lived on the Earth as it was – virtually iron but a rocky surface.

The female version of himself, made a baby in arms for them both, and they lived on as a family. The child they wanted to love and adore, so they produced a type of dog for her to play with. Then, they decided they wanted some soil on top of the rocks so they could run and play, so a source was created to produce soil, not any soil, but different soil for different parts of the Earth, so that there was texture to feel and enjoy. They all loved to roll around and enjoy the soil, but they wanted to give the young one something else so they produced a source that could become trees and plant growth, so that is what he made for her.

Next to keep the trees and the soil in the right proportion to engineer whatever else they may want to give as gifts to the younger one, their next gift to her was a beach, and on it there is always sand and is till this day. The water was a mere trickle at first, but wasn't enough to create the beach and water they wanted, so they made a source of giving in the role of tonnes of water to end on the edge of Earth, and this was cool, clear and wasn't blue, for up till this time there was no sky.

The next gift was from the Source of Soil and the mother and a never ending, feeding creating animal was put in this water. This one was capable of taking any one element from the soil by ingesting it, and it would produce some living creature, simply because this animal had the most desirable DNA ever. I have explained this in one other channelling so wont go into it again.

This one planet had a creature capable of producing any number of species, just by varying what it ate. Once colonies of it's various offspring gathered in any one place it altered the topography of the land, thus, the next Source began to clear a beautiful rift valley in its path, resulting in a mountain on one side, and water to surround it, thus we had this source beginning to create mountains and islands.

Instead of getting to know who each source was, the Mother female began to wander into so many rich harvests of topography, and opened her heart to the first on of each species to make life. Wind spread it wings over the trees, spreading the first signs of pollinated trees. This was when Mother decided that the wonderful plains needed people on them, so she began to make babies in numbers to inhabit this place. These first ones after the baby in arms, arrived as either male or female, and they made their connection to Earth right then. However, some of us felt it wasn't our place to be in right then, something, was on our minds that said we needed to find a quieter place.

She felt life began here, but underneath it all, these were the first to want to stray off on their own, so she found a space haven in the right place for us, so she filled some of us with love and too one little life form from the sea, filled it with love, and it became our transport, and we fitted it out with just two of what was already alive, and waited to get strong winds to take us to our new world, a planet topographically little different to Earth, and so began the first colony of Earth like humans, but in a risky part of the Universe, for we and Earth were the only things in it at that time.

I won't explain about the rest of the Universe, because this is about the Danaan. Our planet was so clearly made for us. We firstly took life to eat, but we discovered it was worthwhile to meditate most of the time, and then we did not need to eat except once a month. So we grew in numbers and in ourselves and either story told or found the mind heals by listening to just one voice in our mind's eye. Since then, immense knowledge we found was being downloaded to us, but to our sorrow only to some, not to us all.

Gifts of sight, hearing and feeling, seemed to have been given to those to whom the Mother gave her love to. With the others we found that if we began to ask for some love from the Mother, we first of all gained in roundness and then breasts began to form on the females, and the males began to take on the role of a fathering males. Those willing to do so, soon produced babies in jelly like SACS, and these women and men became our progenitors. They were willing to live in the love of the Mothering One of Earth we prospered and found right was on our side, for all went well.

The males who could not make babies, began to sound the alarm that everyone was not equal, and wanted to stop those who could, so civil war broke out. The first to leave were the one who had originally become the progenitors, and we filmed it to show what happens when the link to the Mother One was broken. The main female of those who left was called Daana and her mate was called the first of all Alterator, as their words told how to listen to the Mother One. We all gave up on rivalry, long before. We came back to Earth, to solve what went wrong.

We found no solitude on the surface, so we invested total life spans, to the building of an underground solitude place to clear our minds, and to clean our hearts, for we found that only in the right kind of solitude can we find our love for the one we call to, whom we call the Mothering One. We called on her, sometimes too often, so she asked us to go to one special island to be on our own.

She then split off a link to her in the Bahamas, and waited till we got to her specifications on Earth's surface – and we began to ruin it, by making life to be fed on once again. She then insisted we go to another special place, which later became Wales. The solitude was so wonderful, so she forgave us, to say , All our world was soon to split, because all of them, immediately on our leaving warred amongst themselves, and this is forbidden to our people, so in her right to do so, she was to clear them all off from our planet and rid them so they never would exist again.

We felt ourselves torn apart, and asked for mercy, so she, in light of this, she allowed us to be at her side, but the rest must soon find their way again, or she wouldn't let us forget this ever, for laws against right and wrong must never in the end cost lives. This is the worst offence in every working planet in this Universe. She gave all their worlds, and no one is ever to want to take lives in any way, shape or form, unless it is for some one in terrible pain.

Her solving of this meant, we must let the others know, and so one space ship left to solve what the others felt was so important,, that all might feel they had the right to kill life. This ship load of men in fear of their own lives, learnt her laws and became our law keepers. This is whom your Druids began as, and the true story of life in a Pathway was handed to them. When injured one would live on to know who was to learn the Laws next, but some also learnt to clear minds of gender specific traits and lead all to study the Pathway of the Mother One. She is not your Mother Earth, she is the one who was/is in judgement to all, but she gave the job of the Mother of Earth to her first born, who was the baby in arms, and she is still in this role to this day. We call her a free Spirit, but she is also highly connected to those on Earth who are our most advanced Souls, for she is our soul Keeper.

To get back to the land, the Mothering One rightly sent judgement to our own, so we find ourselves, giving giant talking to, whether given an invitation to do so or not, as we first of all gave up on our Laws, and now we film it, in our so called technology, to keep a record to show all others throughout time, what happens when a race becomes noticeably, so negative, that all must be killed in order, in order to give undertakings to those who are not to be killed – to never let this happen again. The ones not to be killed, are removed in the nick of time, to a new planet, provided they go on the Pathway that the Mothering One, gave us to go on.

Right after we found our new home in Wales, we began to see in the distance, a deep harbour nearby and next to it were sheep, so we felt the Mothering One wanted us to look after them, and a bit further on, were four black and white cows. We never killed one, unless in a mercy killing. When our numbers grew, the enclosures did not solve what strength we had. We gave up on roving, and settled in farming groups, to claim it as our right to live in groups of our own people, because all of a sudden, the first ships with immense Reptoid numbers, began to be seen in just over yonder Ireland.

This was so close to us, we began to enclose our animals in mounds of granite, and so that's what the mounds began as.

The Irish sea was at first empty, but when Ireland was sent to be over from us, by the Mothering one, she intended it to be unilaterally, first and foremost for us. This was the longest ride of a lifetime, for the inhabitants of this land, for it began as just one little piece of land, but picked up two more along the way. The best we know of was it was from, nearly next to Lemuria, and rode on to close to the Bermuda triangle, all being like barren land, and as it took life on from major terminals of Mother's ingenious space platforms on top of pyramids, it began picking up more of our own people from space, who seemed in fact to believe, they had been saved from a disastrous levelling of the planet, by these same Reptoids.

We find her in our mind these days, but she is still engineering what this link to us is to become, for she hears, feels, sees life itself, and she is so mad at the eventual risk these Reptoid ET's take to eventually gain control over her daughter's land, that they are in ropes now, witnessing what happens to those who turn a balanced top soil into some mire in oil, and are prepared to stop life to gain resources for the sake of money in rich vaults. These are going to learn as we had to, that wars only bring negativity, and negativity brings non existence to the perpetrators and their entire home worlds.

We have been given up on many times, but not harshly judged, because all life is not the initial breakdown , it is only the intent to do so, becomes nation wide it is almost guilty but not quite. It is when it is let happen is when it is judgement time, and that, the Celts of Earth -is now- so beware, that your Soul remains untouched by greed. Risk the sanctity of life as your Soul link to Love, for that is what my people lost, way back before any human existed on Earth. We are your family too, for our Daana is the mother to the human/bear race of Neanderthals, and our link to the species Erectus was to the idea of a one class race via, the Baby in Arms and her little sort of dog. Our Neanderthals and the homo Erectus joined together to eventually defeat the Reptoids simply by throwing stones at them. They stayed together to become one race, which later on mated with the women captives of the Reptoids, and thus we became one race.

We are no story telling of Myths and Legends, we are some of the original progenitors of the Danaan, and right now we find only imbalance and disharmony, just as it was on our planet way back before the Dinosaurs, so please begin to stop life ending holocausts, as on Earth, it will not be the planet to go, it will be the people who want the rights to own land, which only belongs to your Mother Earth – so as is so will it be. It is entirely possible that, only by going back to the beginning again can some ever learn of their mistakes.

put together by some of the original progenitors of the Danaan, who were also using some of my memories to bring this story together.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), bsbray (5th July 2015), Jengelen (8th July 2015), sandancer (6th July 2015), Woody (5th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Thank you for an this it is quite interesting. May I ask where you found it ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Cearna (6th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    Thank you for an this it is quite interesting. May I ask where you found it ?
    Hi, and thank you; I'll try to explain for the newer members. First of all, I am a channeller, I do not work with groups or any one else, except my husband because of medical difficulties and lack of private transport and my age. I only channel really from God Sources, which I understand is going to put me at a disadvantage in the belief side of things from the reader, because I cannot prove a word, which is why I usually have to put my work in this area of the forum, since the onus is then upon yourself. Malc asks me very early in my joining, that since I can give you no point of reference, then I at least put the Source of the one(s) who gave me the information, which I do at the bottom of the story, which is how I like to call them. I forgot to bold that, so you will see that at the base of this one, it says it came as a compilation, from what they could find in my own memories, and from some of the female progenitors of this race. why from my memories as well? Well according to a friend of Ria's who studies the ancient Celt and is definitely psychic, I am one of the 4 first families of the Celts. this means that the people of the Danaan/Celts are more than willing to help fill their own descendants in on their heritage, via myself.

I have been aware of the Alterator, around myself for at the least 20 years, and have been able to let others know who he is, because he is a bit scary when you first become aware of him. They often call him the Black God, (not in the slightest having anything to do with the Black POpe of the Jesuits. The reason he appears black, is because his light is so bright that most cannot look directly at him, so he actually has to appear before you as his back, so that you can see him, he it is who does a lot of the protecting of Celts in trouble, no matter whether you live in Celtic lands or immigrated to another country, if a Celt, always a Celt.

I have tried to let people know how it is that the Gods speak to me, and it is because, I am a volunteer from Above, who came to work with the changing of the energies into the new age. To do so, I have a vast range of sonic receptors on my Soul. I use these to feel the energies of here, and if I feel there is the possibility of the energies being taken higher, for our development, then I bring down the next lot that I think can be taken in. This year, I felt the need to go to the Highest Source of all Above to gain that range of energies and to let it be known of our plight here. It only ever needs one person to ask for this kind of help and I was aware of the enormous numbers reaching out for this help.

Because I reached this highest level, and felt such a need to do so, the Highest one has now bent to me to ask what it is we need. for the Gods, work via the needs of the majority. We ask for what we need, they look into all the variables as to how it might affect everyone, then they give their love to the one in need and make their need our need through love. He is the one that I speak of in the story of, as being the one who created Earth, and he told me his story. He then said that because my vibration can reach and be heard by all the Gods, that he has made them available to answer any question I am asked. They would then find the God most knowledgable in that area to answer me in Truth, - so here I am waiting for questions, but because I am the voice only of the story I cannot prove to you what I am saying, I can only write and let you feel out the Truth of it to yourself. So far it seems as if no one is interested, the emphasis seems to be on ET's, and these from the Pliaedes ,Andromeda and that region are the ones I am comfortable with. Also just to throw in a snippet - Abraham was real and he came here directly by space ship, from this region.

So my dogs are hassling to go outside , so I will end this here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), bsbray (6th July 2015), sandancer (6th July 2015)