Page 127 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Aragorn, the satalites are a mess. Nightmare mess I suppose. Whose going to fix it? It all needs to be fixed. There are satilites up there that’s have no business being there.

Since you don’t read/believe Chris you do not know the peril the Earth has been in , etc. You don’t believe it and nobody argues that. The Earth is and has been threatened. People like me don’t discount She will prevail but at the same time the forces against Her are quite formable.

If you piss Her off enough She can contract very rapidly. That would shake us off like fleas. She did it in the past. Chris wrote about it.

All of this is what the individual chooses to believe. I choose to believe Chris. More importantly I choose to believe my own soul. My soul has told me things. Or, it has allowed me to see/expirence things. Semi physical beings are as real as it gets. I don’t think it I know it. Chris shared a lot. His truth is not for everyone for sure.

I expect the status quo to continue but know change is beyond my prediction. I know very little. One of these days it will change. My money is on the Earth.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2018), Borat (4th January 2019), Dreamtimer (29th December 2018), Herbert (29th December 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Some might characterize humans as an outbreak species. We increase in population until we crash.

The ocean being saturated with CO2 has some bad effects including acidification which makes shells weaker and makes it more difficult for coral to form.

Doesn't the CO2 saturation also lead to more methane being released?

And then there are the cyclical events which seem to involve comets/meteors.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Dream. CO2 increasing Chris wrote about. A lot actually. To summarize about 90% is not made by humans and their activities. He wrote about the Earth adding CO2 because She wanted to.

Wants to. She chooses it.

He wrote about comets. Delivery “dogs.” They seed.

These are great examples why some of us likd this thread and like to discuss his books. He was smart. Really smart.

Above all he was honest. He told things as accurate as he could. It took him a long time to realize his ability to query the Akashic. He may be wrong but he is not lying. That’s the beauty right there.

Unfortunately for me I know some of what Chris wrote is true from my own soul. I can’t go back. Ever. I have always hoped some of you would get your ass kicked by your soul but it seems not yet. When you do you will know it. Most likely be in tears. Or, totally freaked out you would listen to a voice inside.

Your intuition. Your soul.

To be honest my soul hasn’t effed me in a few years. How nice for me right?

I share so you all have a clue what to expect. Chris never gave details. Just described levels with the final bring the baseball bat. I think he meant death.

That’s this thread. About shit Chris wrote about without his input. Applying what we learned. At least trying to.

I try. I eff up but I try. I never mean to harm anyone. I just try to apply what I’ve learned.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2018), Astraldreamer (12th January 2019), Borat (4th January 2019), Dreamtimer (30th December 2018), modwiz (29th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris spent a big portion of his life researching true history. Some of us, especially myself, believe knowing true history is mandatory to navigate. I think this doesn’t mean much to a lot of people.

It blew me a way to learn. Pieces of the puzzle fitting together. My point is people will never agree on much especially history. A true division.

Over time we have become more physical and have been stripped of so many things that define a human it is hard to describe or believe. Let’s start with the big one - 13 strands of DNA to 2. What a staggering disadvantage.

Atlantis gone. Avalon vanished. Almost none of us can see the Farie. The Sidhe gone. The soul split.

Add in additions: 14th faction, v

Hell, we have been stripped down to physical lumps with about 3% of our knowledge and capabilities. No wonder we got our asses kicked. We went backwards and became taken advantage of.

Chris said it is time to reintegrate the full soul and get it all back. All of it. Of course it sounds to good to be true BUT this explains the massive control to stop us. If they don’t stop it they lose all control.

No more slaves. No more workers to do their bidding.

I tell ya, it’s a big mess. I’m starting to believe it’s bigger than I realize. En masse reintegration was a “chance” to overcome it all at once. A planet full of true humans would have ended the control and put us on the path of janitors.

Thus this was the “easy way.” Collectively we did not choose it do Chris piped off we’ll have to do it the “hard way” now. Unfortunately it looks like the bloke is spot on.

By default we are in the “hard way” mode. It could simply add more time. That would be better than harder ways.

It’s easy to see why the tv is the weapon of choice. Reach, penetration, saturation and most importantly effectiveness. Religion is the other big one.

No matter. It’s playing out. I don’t have a clue how long it will take. I’m the only one who believes the 14 are still a nightmare. I’ll keep cleaning up my tiny little world. All I can do...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2018), Astraldreamer (12th January 2019), Borat (4th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    "Chris said it is time to reintegrate the full soul and get it all back. All of it. Of course it sounds to good to be true BUT this explains the massive control to stop us. If they don’t stop it they lose all control."

Seems like a pretty tall order for incarnate beings? The body is not created for integration of soul, it is a 'focal' point for 3d life. The soul has never been splintered, how could it? It isn't pieces and parts, it is a continuum of endowed, even intrinsic 'consciousness'. I know nothing of Chris Thomas but honestly what he proposes in that statement alone is unrealistic and unreasonable unless he proposes it as a guide rather than a goal. One is doomed to frustration if it is approached as a 'need' for successful existence.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretend, nobody here expects anyone to believe anything. Sounds like you have an opportunity to read some of Chris’s free essays.

I know the soul was split. I didn’t need Chris or anybody to tell me so. I knew part of mine was missing and Chris filled in the blanks.

Chris’s work is very difficult to believe. I think truth in general is difficult to believe. Soul reintegration is about becoming fully human. Unfortunately it falls into the too good to be true category.

Enjoy. Don’t let any of this stand in your way. That’s a good decision because it’s yours.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st January 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Fully human is good...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st January 2019)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Understanding Change an Essay by Chris Thomas

https://www.scribd.com/document/1189...y-Chris-Thomas

Comments By Firehorse

"I recently posted the attached PDF to my site: “The Chris Thomas Files” https://cosmicobservation.wordpress.com/

In doing so, I re-read it. I forgot about this part:
    "In 1996, we each looked at our state of readiness to reach our full potential. Every person on the planet, at that time, had the ability to achieve our goals but only 40 per cent of the then population decided that they were ready.

Since then, we have undergone massive changes of energy, on a personal and planetary level, and have arrived at the time when our potential could be fulfilled and yet the number of people who are ready to undergo soul reintegration has dropped. Instead of the 40 percent of 1996, by 2011 there are only 15 per cent of the population who have made the necessary adjustments to their lives in order to move forwards.

This 15 per cent represents about 1 billion people and this figure is barely enough to carry us through our change. What is needed is a minimum of 25 per cent � about 1.7 to 2 billion people undergoing soul reintegration at the same time to make our change as smooth as possible and counterbalance the forces that would prevent this change from happening at all."

He wrote all that in 2011. I wonder where we sit, now."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Borat (4th January 2019), Dreamtimer (31st December 2018), Orbs (30th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was accurate not using his words. There are energy patterns in total opposition.

I call it the secret war. I’m sure I didn’t make that up but that’s what I call it.

People weren’t ready. Are more or less ready now? Everyone is under so much mind control I would guess it hasn’t changed much. However, if the population is shrinking on a percentage basis it could actually be a bit higher today.

However, I don’t know...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    At the end of the day all the extremely difficult questions Chris would answer really added up. None of us can answer almost none of them.

How long it took me to figure out if you can see stars in space serves as a good example of what it took to answer just one of the many questions...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2018), Dreamtimer (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    However, if the population is shrinking on a percentage basis it could actually be a bit higher today.
    Well, Chris Thomas can say what he wants, but at the moment, Earth's population stands somewhere between 7.4 and 7.5 billion people.

At the end of the day all the extremely difficult questions Chris would answer really added up. None of us can answer almost none of them.

How long it took me to figure out if you can see stars in space serves as a good example of what it took to answer just one of the many questions...
    Of course you can see stars in space, but the concept of light pollution exists there as well, albeit in a different way. When you're in the vicinity of a very bright light source, then its light will be reflecting off the lens of your eye — and/or the glass of your helmet's visor — and this obscures your vision.

But yes, of course you can see stars in space, for the exact same reason as that we can see stars in the night sky from down here on Earth.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st December 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I listened to Chris’s interview with Lisa Harrison last night and recommend taking a listen yourself. It’s a good one.

One of the things he claims is when the Earth expands the remaining part it will be spectacular. The Harp is holding faults together he claims.

It is a big mess. I suppose it will take a long time to clean up. Chris claimed 2050.

Aragorn, what the population really is I can’t say at all. At the end of the day your own soul is the only way to really know and that is not worth really discussing. Nobody can prove their soul gave them the right number nor prove a government website is right.

I drive around and there seems to be more traffic. The variables that come into play are so vast traffic is not a good indicator.

Rn masse soul reintegration has not happened. That’s a fact. To date, a big chunk of Chris’s work is wrong if you will. People like me don’t care. He gave us the tools to figure it out ourselves blurring the line between right and wrong of “when.”

The secret war continues. It’s just the way it is...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    [...]

Aragorn, what the population really is I can’t say at all. At the end of the day your own soul is the only way to really know and that is not worth really discussing. Nobody can prove their soul gave them the right number nor prove a government website is right.
    True, I guess. And at the end of the day, it doesn't even matter. Earth is still capable of sustaining us with the existing natural resources for quite a while. It's just that The Powers That Be™ feel that our numbers are growing too big for them to be able to control us by way of the financial-economical society model and the globalized capitalist/corporatist system. So they're trying to make us believe that we're nearing the edge of sustainability and that it's all because there are too many of us.

Well, I'd have a solution for that. There are too many of something, alright. Maybe it's just that there are too many psychopaths trying to control and exploit the rest of humanity, huh?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They want to colonize Mars. Fine. Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have large rockets. So put all of the psychopaths, all of the politicians and all of the CEOs with their big fat salaries in those rockets and shoot them to Mars. Then they will at least be doing something good for humanity, and they will also have to learn that it takes a lot of effort and cooperation if they want to survive up there.

And we would be rid of them.

I drive around and there seems to be more traffic. The variables that come into play are so vast traffic is not a good indicator.
    Of course. The reason why there's more traffic is because of the growth of the various industries and the usurping of smaller businesses by larger businesses, requiring more people to commute over larger distances because local branches are being closed and the offices are being moved to more centralized locations.

I see this over here in Europe as well, with anything from car dealerships and local bank offices all the way up to hospitals. The big fish are eating the smaller fish, and the psycho-social divide between the customers and the suppliers is getting wider. Or if you will, the divide between the rich and the poor. Which is of course exactly what the controllers want.

Rn masse soul reintegration has not happened. That’s a fact. To date, a big chunk of Chris’s work is wrong if you will.
    Well, personally I don't think that this mass integration was ever supposed to happen. But it is either way correct that it certainly hasn't happened so far. In fact, I see the human psyche deteriorate versus what it used to be like. The stressful conditions of our scarcity-based society model are largely responsible for that, as well as other things like environmental threats and threats of terrorism, and whatever else have you.

People used to take their time, both in what they did and in how they evaluated themselves in life and in society. Raising children was a responsibility borne with love. Nowadays that is no longer true. Everything has been industrialized, including how we raise our children. People in general live hasty lives now — they are driven by instinct and ego, and they don't look back at their mistakes anymore in order to learn from them.

Values are getting lost in the fray. Modern man is only a small step above animals anymore in terms of his consciousness level. And it's not going to get any better soon. I will admit that I'm a pessimist in that regard, but I really don't see things changing for the better anymore within my lifetime, and I'm afraid that it would take a major cataclysm to bring about any changes for the better.

Because first and foremost, that capitalist exploitation system has to go. Money has to go. And as it is, neither of those things is going to go anywhere without a cataclysm. The controllers aren't going to give up on their control without a fight — whatever fight that may be, because it could just as easily be an asteroid impact that wipes away half of the population. But something's got to give in order for humanity to turn around and back away from its self-destructive course.

People like me don’t care. He gave us the tools to figure it out ourselves blurring the line between right and wrong of “when.”

The secret war continues. It’s just the way it is...
    Well, the only thing you really have is your soul. That's where the answers are to be found. So if you're in touch with your soul, then that's the best you can do. Everything else is pretty much a variable in this world.

Anyway, Happy New Year, Orbs.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st January 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    "Chris said it is time to reintegrate the full soul and get it all back. All of it. Of course it sounds to good to be true BUT this explains the massive control to stop us. If they don’t stop it they lose all control."

Seems like a pretty tall order for incarnate beings? The body is not created for integration of soul, it is a 'focal' point for 3d life. The soul has never been splintered, how could it? It isn't pieces and parts, it is a continuum of endowed, even intrinsic 'consciousness'. I know nothing of Chris Thomas but honestly what he proposes in that statement alone is unrealistic and unreasonable unless he proposes it as a guide rather than a goal. One is doomed to frustration if it is approached as a 'need' for successful existence.
    The soul is not separate but partially integrated into the body. The rest exists around the body. Kind of like putting feet into socks without amputating feet? There is constant communication between soul and its's body. Sicknesses, insights, feelings are examples of messages to body from soul. There is purpose in this all. CT's DNA essay explains the soul/body process.

https://cosmicobservation.files.word...-10-16-dna.pdf

Without reading CT's books which are almost impossible to find you can get an idea of his work by reading his essays. Firehorse has compiled them in her Wordpress.

https://cosmicobservation.wordpress....ys-mini-books/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Borat (4th January 2019), Dreamtimer (1st January 2019), Rha S ananda (2nd January 2019)

Thanks
    By the way happy New Year everyone!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2019), Dreamtimer (1st January 2019)