Page 141 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    In a Fools First Step there is information about El Ninyo or however you spell it that is really interesting.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Aragorn (17th August 2019), Elen (18th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Obviously I discounted psychic communication. But I like the notion it’s two ways with consent.

Sheet, if we could read everyone’s minds we would be effed.
    Nope, hi Orbs, have experienced reading with another our minds together, for me first off was horrible as the first thoughts of mine were what I would not want this person to know, that over, we went into amazing space, sacred, 13 years ago first time, it is where we are heading nowadays fast.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th August 2019), Elen (18th August 2019), modwiz (18th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ainawa, really? You communicated psychically with someone? That’s amazing!

Can you still do this? Is it just one person only?

On another note I think we all need to consider what change is. Look how much both political parties hate the trumpet. We all need to admit it. Why do they hate him so much? Why do they want him out?

He ain’t one of them... He interrupted their plans. He is change.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th August 2019), Aragorn (18th August 2019), Elen (18th August 2019), modwiz (18th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Ainawa, really? You communicated psychically with someone? That’s amazing!

Can you still do this? Is it just one person only?

On another note I think we all need to consider what change is. Look how much both political parties hate the trumpet. We all need to admit it. Why do they hate him so much? Why do they want him out?

He ain’t one of them... He interrupted their plans. He is change.
    He is the antithesis to a corrupted thesis, but that doesn't make him any less corrupt, or any less despicable. For one, he is supporting Big Oil™ and Big Coal™, the two industrial branches that are destroying the Earth. And of course, he's also supporting the US military-industrial complex, the biggest war machine on the planet.

The answer never lies within an antithesis, but always within a synthesis. The thesis and the antithesis are rooms on the same floor, while the synthesis is a room on the next floor.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th August 2019), Dreamtimer (18th August 2019), Elen (18th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2019), Orbs (18th August 2019), Wind (18th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Releasing free energy technology, disclosing our SSP, disclosing the semi-physical races, stopping the spraying, arresting and convicting, all are missing.

Real change is missing. Synthesis was the title of Chris’s last book.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2019), Aragorn (18th August 2019), Dreamtimer (18th August 2019), Elen (18th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    7-10 years ago Chris stated the Earth was expanding 50 mm per year. I have no idea if that has changed. Something about the pacific basin growing at a similar rate. He also said She was 10% larger at Her peak.

10% of 8,000 (diameter) is 800 miles. At 50 mm (app. 2 inches) per year that would take a long time. Is She going to pick up the pace? It was just interesting to quantity it. I’m sure their are things that would happen if the rate was accelerated, etc.

I don’t have any information that says the seas are rising. Are they?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2019), Aragorn (19th August 2019), Elen (20th August 2019)

Thanks
    7-10 years ago Chris stated the Earth was expanding 50 mm per year. I have no idea if that has changed. Something about the pacific basin growing at a similar rate. He also said She was 10% larger at Her peak.

10% of 8,000 (diameter) is 800 miles. At 50 mm (app. 2 inches) per year that would take a long time. Is She going to pick up the pace? It was just interesting to quantity it. I’m sure their are things that would happen if the rate was accelerated, etc.

I don’t have any information that says the seas are rising. Are they?
    Yes, Orbs, the sea levels are indeed rising, due to the icecaps melting at the poles ─ especially in Antarctica now ─ as well as the many glaciers in the north. I don't know about the USA, but here in Europe, the beaches are being raised all of the time because the Belgian and Dutch coastal regions ─ and part of the French coast line too, I imagine ─ actually lie below sea level, and so if the beach were to wash away, then it's all down to the dunes and the dikes to protect the land behind them, and if those in turn were to get damaged, then large parts of the Flanders and of the western Netherlands would be flooded.

It also doesn't make any sense that Earth would be expanding, because its rotation around its axis is slowing down*, which means that there will be an increase in gravity at the surface, which in turn would compress and compact the underlying tectonic structures even more. So if anything, Earth could actually be shrinking.

* During the time of the dinosaurs, an Earth day lasted only 21 hours, and in the time before the dinosaurs appeared, it was around 12 hours.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th August 2019), Elen (20th August 2019), Orbs (20th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m pretty sure his pacific basin increasing was scientific via GPS. To me this explains where all the water is. The bowl got bigger.

A lot of ice has melted apparently.

Chris wrote She changed size based on how She feels.

Interesting you have proof seas are rising. I hear nothing about it. I don’t look though. Maybe there are military shipyards that have changed because of rising ocean? I don’t hearvof houses going under water or see anything odd when I see photos but hey maybe they have risen a few feet.

I think sinkholes have something to do with expansion.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    NOAA is huge. This article explains a lot. I don’t know how much is true but the claim local and global rises in the ocean are different.

https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html

Recently they clam 1/8” per year in global rising. It was a lot slower decades ago.

Chris wrote quite a bit how the Earth wants the climate to be as it was 80,000 years ago- subtropical pretty much everywhere. That SHE wants more CO2.

So it’s all weird. The seasons came about after the sinking of Atlantis. New trees, animals, etc. Started 60,000 years ago. I just don’t get what will happen to all those changes if She warms up and winter is no more in North America. Probably take a long time to change.

I admit a subtropical Earth vertical on Her axis seems like a tall order. Airport coordinates are changing though slowly. Ice is melting. I suppose it’s change in the direction Chris writes about.

Off to work for me. I’m worried about this week. I really won’t be around to see stuff that took 60,000 years to get straightened out get reversed.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Interesting you have proof seas are rising. I hear nothing about it. I don’t look though. Maybe there are military shipyards that have changed because of rising ocean? I don’t hearvof houses going under water or see anything odd when I see photos but hey maybe they have risen a few feet.
    Well, no, no houses are going under just yet, because so far the sea levels are still rising pretty slowly. However, when we reach the critical temperatures at which all of the ice will be melted, then the sea level rise would be accelerating quite drastically.

I think sinkholes have something to do with expansion.
    I'm not sure what causes the sinkholes ─ it could be a tectonic phenomenon ─ but I strongly suspect that fracking has something to do with it.

I admit a subtropical Earth vertical on Her axis seems like a tall order.
    Well, if Earth were spinning perfectly vertically on its axis, then there wouldn't be any seasons anymore, and then large parts of the ecosystem would vanish. Most plants and many animals depend upon the turning of the seasons for their life cycles ─ think of how most trees shed their leaves in the fall and regain their leaves in spring, or how certain animals enter a hibernation for winter.

And with so many species disappearing, the entire ecosystem would be upset. The food chain would be disrupted. For instance, think of the bees. Without the bees, it's pretty much over and done here on Earth. The bees are crucial to the entire ecosystem, because they play a significant role in the reproduction cycle of various plants and crops.

Earth's ecosystem is very convoluted and very delicate all at the same time. It's a perfectly balanced system, and if you change one component of it, then everything else will change as well. Think of a precision watch ─ the old kind, not the electronic, quartz-driven ones. A tiny little grain of sand in the mechanism can upset and even damage the entire clockwork.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I like the clockwork metaphor. It's very good.

You'd think the folks who are so devoted to the Great Geometer would take better care of this beautiful clock.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, we act like we have somewhere else to go...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st August 2019), Dreamtimer (21st August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Let’s not forget “our buddies” at Monsatan want to “free us” from the bees with GMO plants that don’t require pollination at all (no bees required).

Pretty darn nice of them!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st August 2019), Dreamtimer (21st August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In Project Human Extinction Chris wrote about bees. Their conclusion was hives were become dirty. Cleaner bees were affected by wi-fi and pesticides I believe.

Chris wrote a lot of things based on things other than the akashic.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The death of this thread is tragic. I didn’t post for a few months and not one post occurred in my absence. I decided to post while in bed late at night and I’m glad I did.

I never thought of our own memories be used to connect dots in an investigation of people who commit crimes against humanity. The memories are there. It is logical to say that a room full of full soul human beings would be the worst nightmare for people that are guilty of 9 Jaun Jaun for example.

Much like the movie “the Dead Zone” with Christopher Walkins.

Regardless of my cheap theories we all know there are forces in play that want to stop change at all costs. They don’t want to loose control. Control by money has served them well.

Add in the control by religion in particular Christianity. It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to do it yourself because some one else HAD to do it for you and did do it for you and you owe him.

Chris wrote about us overcoming all this to fulfill our potential. He says we are integrating the full soul back into the physical body and we can be more than we have dreamed. We can be as we once were.

I don’t see whom he has harmed. Do it for yourself because no one else can is solid advice.

According to his last book Synthesis I think there are a little over 4 million full soul humans on the planet. Guess what? I hope to hell he is right. I think that is enough to keep it going. I also hope to join them. It’s a great goal to strive for anyway.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: