Page 116 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Wouldn't an outright banning be more appropriate? Ritired is voluntary is it not?
    Um, no, not really. An account that gets put in retirement still has read-only access to all public sections of the forum. A ban on the other hand denies all access to the forum — or at least, so long as they haven't cleared out their cookies. And if we really want to prevent someone from accessing the forum altogether in any possible way, then we can also add the IP address to the firewall. We've already had to do this for security reasons, but this was still before my time, and currently, the only IP addresses I ban by way of the firewall all belong to data mining bots, spam bots and other confirmed spammers who repeatedly try registering an account here.

Now, where it concerns the retirement of someone's account, we have already retired the accounts of people before without that they requested it, when we felt that banning them would have been needlessly cruel. But usually their behavior was then right on the cusp between warranting retirement and warranting a ban. And in this case, I could indeed have banned Jakob, but, again, I didn't wish to be cruel.

There are members who've been retired, but who will never be welcomed back even if they were to request it. In fact, we've already refused a couple such requests. And at the same time, there are also members who were banned in the past, but who would be welcomed back if they were to ask for a second chance. It all depends on the person, really.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th October 2018), Elen (15th October 2018), Fred Steeves (14th October 2018), Wind (14th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Not that it's a really big deal, but I am a little confused about what exactly means what so far as these different categories are concerned. I've always been under the assumption that Retired was a voluntary thing but apparently I'm mistaken there. Perhaps a tutorial thread is in order to avoid any future confusion?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2018), Dreamtimer (14th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Not that it's a really big deal, but I am a little confused about what exactly means what so far as these different categories are concerned. I've always been under the assumption that Retired was a voluntary thing but apparently I'm mistaken there. Perhaps a tutorial thread is in order to avoid any future confusion?
    I can see why you are confused about this, Fred. In the past, before I became the administrator here, we actually didn't have the retirement status as it exists now. What we had back then was the "unsubscribed" status, which was a vBulletin default. Members could be unsubscribed as per their own request, or they could do it themselves by way of a link on their profile page and in one of the menus under the navigation bar.

And then it worked somewhat similar to how registration works, in that the server would send them an email with a link that they had to click in order to confirm that they did indeed want to be unsubscribed. And if they then clicked the link in that email, then the forum would automatically move their account into the pertinent user group without intervention from an administrator.

Note: A member's permissions are always linked to the user groups they are in, and all members have one primary user group, although they can technically belong to several additional user groups. We're not using that here at The One Truth, but I do know for a fact that they are using it over at Project Avalon.

Members like that had the title "unsubscribed" under their names next to their posts, and like banned members, they didn't have any access to the forum anymore. The difference however was that they simply got to see a generic error message that they had requested retirement, while people who have been banned and who then connect to the forum get to see a special message with the reason why they are banned. Or that is to say, if the super moderator or administrator who banned them had bothered to set a reason, because some of my predecessors often forgot to do that, and we still have people on the ban list today of whom I don't know why they were banned. Some may also have been banned a bit gratuitously, depending on who banned them.

I think I was still a super moderator when I pleaded with Malc to have the permissions relaxed on account of unsubscribed members, and then Malc did that, and he set the permissions to the same as they are for unregistered visitors. Once I had become the administrator here, a member requested her — and I quote — "respectful retirement". That's when I decided to rename the pertinent user group from "Unsubscribed Members" to "Retired Members" and changed the user title for that group accordingly.

Note: If you still come across a post by a member under whose name it says "unsubscribed", then please let me know about that, because both Malc and my predecessors often set the user's title manually in their profile, with as a result that this option must first be unset again in their account before they get the user-group-specific title of "Retired Member".

Anyway, to continue, it is understandable that one would expect retirement to be voluntary — banning is of course always involuntary — but like I said, there are circumstances where it's hard to decide on whether we really want to be so blunt and cruel as to completely deny access to the forum to a member who doesn't fit in for whatever reason. And in those cases, graceful retirement may be more subtle and merciful than an outright ban, which invariably always carries the unspoken/unwritten message in it of "Go away, you #@§!{}!"

I can name you a couple of earlier instances — and the circumstances — that led us to the decision to kindly shove a particular member out the exit, rather than kicking them out and slamming the door in their faces. Because that's what a ban essentially does. I am however not going to be naming any names out on an open thread. If you must know, then you know where my mailbox is.

I either way do want to emphasize that this method of telling a member that they've used up their credit here is rather the exception than the rule. We will only deny someone their membership here if there is a valid reason for doing so, and I think you know by now that we're quite a tolerant bunch up in the mod room. Or at least, the current staff members are. I know that this hasn't always been the case, but I cannot fault our predecessors, because those were different times.

They all did what they thought was best, even if hindsight revealed that it hadn't been. And we all make mistakes — yours truly included.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2018), Elen (15th October 2018), Fred Steeves (15th October 2018), modwiz (15th October 2018), Wind (14th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Just ignore it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2018), Dreamtimer (17th October 2018), Elen (16th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m not sure many of you have read Chris’s Planet Earth book? It’s about the Merlyn.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (19th October 2018), Dreamtimer (17th October 2018), Elen (18th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Reading Chris’s work on the Merlyn is beyond our vocabulary to describe. It is very dear to me by choice. It’s fascinating to hear what I consider truth.

Michael Angelo was an incarnation of the Merlyn. John Dee was as well. I have thought Chris was an incarnation of the Merlyn as well. This is just a thought I have had but who cares.

For anyone to post here as the Merlyn is pretty dam funny. Good for a laugh and easy to ignore.

Many of you will not discuss the Merlyn. Many here don’t like Chris’s work. Odd because the thread is dedicated to it but the big whatever on that.

Thanks Chris for all the sacrifices you made to bring your version of history for all those that choose too enjoy. You did good. Real good...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (19th October 2018), Elen (18th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    ...I have thought Chris was an incarnation of the Merlyn...
    I've wondered about that, too.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    For anyone to post here as the Merlyn is pretty dam funny. Good for a laugh and easy to ignore.
    I wish I found Mr Forsberg funny. I still boggle that everyone here carried on blithely blathering about other stuff, even after he proposed a mass extermination of the uh lesser mortals.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    Thanks Chris for all the sacrifices you made to bring your version of history for all those that choose to enjoy. You did good. Real good...
    Heartily agreed, Orbs, but you may recall that CT has asked that folks NOT send him good wishes/prayers; his tormentors apparently have the ability to use them to amplify their attacks. One way around this might be to regularly ask the Earth to eject them...?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Borat (19th October 2018), Chris (18th October 2018), Dreamtimer (18th October 2018), Elen (18th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Those, like Amanda, who can see the upcoming fork in the road [one way 'transhumanism', the other full Soul reintegration] may find this video relevant;

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/sc...ent-mainstream

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (19th October 2018), Elen (18th October 2018), Herbert (18th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m not sure many of you have read Chris’s Planet Earth book? It’s about the Merlyn.
    Actually, I read all 10 books of Chris (apart from Fools first step, which was the earliest and I did not buy it) and all his Esseys.
    All are amazing and unbelievable. I think everyday about what he writes. Asked my wife and son to read his books and to have their opinion and to talk about that.
    It is very interesting what they think when read.
    I read couple of books, which Chris refer to in his books, what gives a wider view on many subjects and confirm many issues from his knowledge, however couple was difficult to confirm in 100%.

With Merlin it is very interesting, that he was becoming many people throughout the history to find out who disturb us to re-integrate and why we have got issue to complete Human Plan. Apparently it was Fourteen factor (if I understood properly), which are from another Universe where the thought was "to take others freedom", so opposite to our Universe (in reality we have got unfortunately freedom taken from us).
    However a little bit pity he did not mentioned much (just a little bit) about mother earth (earth consciousness), which Harald Kautz Vella mentioned about.

Anyway, it is good to read books couple of times.
    Pity his books are not going to be continued no more.
    Last edited by Borat, 19th October 2018 at 08:57.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2018), Herbert (19th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m not sure what the status of Chris’s books are. Are they available now?

A Fools First Step is a must read. Very cool you read his works and shared them.

I recall finding Bases 8. I knew Chris was telling the truth. Nobody can tell you because they can’t. Your soul knows though.

It does. Of course it does. Wait until it wants your attention. You’ll see.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    Those, like Amanda, who can see the upcoming fork in the road [one way 'transhumanism', the other full Soul reintegration] may find this video relevant;

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/sc...ent-mainstream
    The most comprehensive short video on AI I have ever seen. William Henry has also done great research on AI. AI is the ultimate soul trap but I doubt it will take hold. I don't think it will ever be strong enough to overcome the massive energies. The whole purpose of it is to keep humans in a contracted state of awareness and 100% controlled. It seems mind control is not working as well as it did in the past and AI is their last resort. It seems most humans are willing and ready for all this new body tech but there are so many who are aware that there is a part of themselves that is much greater.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th October 2018), Herbert (19th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting. I’m sure some will eagerly take a chip etc.

Some won’t.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m not sure what the status of Chris’s books are. Are they available now?

A Fools First Step is a must read. Very cool you read his works and shared them.

I recall finding Bases 8. I knew Chris was telling the truth. Nobody can tell you because they can’t. Your soul knows though.

It does. Of course it does. Wait until it wants your attention. You’ll see.

In respect to books I do not know what is the status but I bought them all within last one year so should not be any problem.

Why do you recommend so much the Fools First step? I omitted that as all his books and essays I believe also include this the earliest book content.

I need to watch his videos as I did see only one.

It is quite interesting what is truth and what is not. Currently I am reading different book and again there are some information about changing the earth frequencies, what described by Chris.
    Each book content something what Chris mentioned about, however, what I noticed- none researches (writers) knows Chris works or do not want to know ... or probably I still read to little and just did not aimed author which, mentioned Chris ... anyone advise ... ?

Hopefully my higher self and other souls will wake up and approach the truth.

In regard to Transhumanism there is some document link to that I believe like below. Not exactly the same subject but similar direction:

Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance NANOTECHNOLOGY, BIOTECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COGNITIVE SCIENCE
    NSF/DOC-sponsored report
    Edited by Mihail C. Roco and William Sims Bainbridge National Science Foundation
    2003 Kluwer Academic Publishers (currently Springer)
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Last edited by Borat, 20th October 2018 at 15:31.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (23rd October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Borat, a fools first step has unique intelligence. It’s a great book. YouTube video “Bases 8” is the first Chis Thomas anything I saw. It’s obvious he ain’t lying.

I don’t know much about trans humanism. Not my thing. I have to work a lot. Matrix living.

I found what I was looking for. I post only to try to help and for fun. What Chris wrote about is apparently not for everyone. What is ironic is his core message is that you have to do it for yourself because nobody can do it for you. It is an immutable truth not subject to debate. He is right.

However, people will argue etc. he is wrong. What they don’t realize is Chis did not make this up. It is just the truth. Why people can’t handle it is because of mind control.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (23rd October 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Actually, I read all 10 books of Chris (apart from Fools first step, which was the earliest and I did not buy it) and all his Esseys.
    All are amazing and unbelievable. I think everyday about what he writes. Asked my wife and son to read his books and to have their opinion and to talk about that.
    It is very interesting what they think when read.
    I read couple of books, which Chris refer to in his books, what gives a wider view on many subjects and confirm many issues from his knowledge, however couple was difficult to confirm in 100%.

With Merlin it is very interesting, that he was becoming many people throughout the history to find out who disturb us to re-integrate and why we have got issue to complete Human Plan. Apparently it was Fourteen factor (if I understood properly), which are from another Universe where the thought was "to take others freedom", so opposite to our Universe (in reality we have got unfortunately freedom taken from us).

Anyway, it is good to read books couple of times.
    Pity his books are not going to be continued no more.
    It's Up To Us To Build on C.T.'s Information
    Thank you Borat. Your post was right on point regarding our predicament and changing perspective thanks to Chris Thomas revelations in his 8 history books taken from the Akashic.

Discussing his information is very helpful and rewarding in gaining an understanding of our true nature and the nature of this living universe. I am particularly interested in the implications entailed in the scientific facts he provides us with from the Akashic.

Having digested Chris Thomas 8 history books which present well researched facts from the Akashic, and having discussed them with numerous above average intelligent people with open minds, in addition to interaction with several threads on forums, I have recognized the fact that there is a common underlying theme in these books regarding recent human history – Fear vs. Love.

For nearly 2500 years we have been slowly descending, at the physical consciousness level, from our innately loving perspective to one of fear of an unknown future and our inability to take responsibility to make decisions about out own right to withhold consent. This has been a direct result of the 14th Faction breaking into our universe and those souls who were contaminated by that foreign energy using it to remove free will from others.

We lost our trusting self-confidence as direct result of the 14th Faction energy being used to remove free will by contaminated souls.

Humanity and our human group consciousness changed for the worse with the arrival and incarnation of souls who chose to use the 14th Faction energies they had been contaminated by. This arrival of the 14th Faction into our universe happened 8,000 years ago in Earth time, and about 8,000 souls chose to make use of that energy. Unbeknownst to us and even the guardians, this new development was at a time when humanity had decided to split our souls prior to reincarnation into the physical (for reasons of physical research with a time limit of 7,000 years), making us even more vulnerable to these strange energies of free will removal, which were foreign to our universe.

Eventually the fear of losing our free will to these infected individuals peaked at the time of the industrial revolution (1760-1840) which just happened to be the same time period when the Velon arrived to take over the forming of the illuminati and their infiltration of the American Revolution. Although the Velon never used the 14 energies, they certainly took advantage of the fact that the experience of free will removal had engendered an all pervading fear in the human psyche.The Velon saw us as an extremely vulnerable race to direct and indirect mind control.

[As an aside, it is very interesting that the one thing which protects individuals from mind control is organic (non-GMO) marijuana, which, it has been suggested, is why it was made illegal.]

Fear has an effect on our group consciousness. It changes humanity from love based to greed based. We moved to dominate and exploit nature in a self defensive attitude which was completely contrary to our true nature (the beginnings of A.I. governmental and corporate greed). In contrast the perspective of the rest of our living soul-filled universe has always been in harmony with the natural element. We came to think of the universe as a dangerous place to be feared and defended against.

As we move through this part of space we are now in, the new energies available from our central galactic sun are effectively changing human energies back to open minds as we are forced to face of our dark and negative egoic defences, our shadow selves. We are beginning to remember our true loving nature and our individual free will power of consent which restores our trust in ourselves and a regaining of self-confidence which contributes to our body’s immune system.

At last fear is now transitioning back to love since the psychologically threatening 14 energies and their black holes have been removed. Few scientists, with all their egoic intelligence and educational indoctrination to “settled science” can actually grasp that the changes in 2002 (with removal of the 14 energies and their black holes that syphoned energy from our universe) were monumental in terms of human psychological outlook. Slowly but surely our prognosis has changed dramatically with these new energies entering our solar system. This of course has the Velon in panic mode to take over our planet and prevent reintegration. Their capacity to control and divide a reintegrated and awakened humanity is zero.

Unfortunately there are still those gullible humans who are still centred on ego and it is they who are facilitating the Velon, Annunaki, Hathor, etc. through channelling their lies to obstruct reintegration. Much of the new age language has come from this source (Ascension, 5d, Annunaki creators, ascended masters, etc.).

I have been considering the impact and scientific implications stemming from revelations in the Akashic Records by Chris Thomas regarding electromagnetism as soul consciousness, attractive and repulsive ‘gravitation’ from the subatomic to the cosmological, Birkeland currents, an electromagnetic living universe, and the Electric Universe observations as presented by Wal Thornhill and others in their many videos. All of these new and revealing observations fit neatly into an electromagnetic (soul consciousness) model for the universe. This could be the simple unified field theory scientists have been looking for.

We need to couch who we are at the soul level into our developing understanding of how the cosmos truly works on a multi-dimensional level. This will act as therapy for the human race at the individual level, by gaining an understanding of how an electromagnetic (conscious) universe works in relation to our electromagnetic souls.

Cutting edge science:
    DNA is a conductor of electricity. All living things are electromagnetic from forests to humans to planets and suns.

DNA in the electric universe last 1 min. is particularly significant

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUwYjYYwQZA

The older blue-shift central galactic suns use their electric plasma energy to birth, new suns and new planets through youthful, red-shift quasars and stellar nurseries, which eventually separate and distance themselves using electromagnetic forces based on changing mass by taking on charge. It is highly likely that the Andromeda galaxy birthed the Milky Way galaxy. It is utter nonsense to believe there could ever be a collision between the two galaxies, since the push and pull of so-called gravity (electromagnetism or consciousness) through resonant energy exchanges between mass charges is instantaneous .

For anyone who wishes a better understanding of this process:

Wal Thornhill pairing of celestial objects

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMgtWFqdPK0

Halton Arp’s quasar factory. The universe is not expanding. The electric universe is unparalleled in successful predictions.

The currently accepted cosmological model maintains the foolish notion of black holes at the centre of every galaxy which makes no sense whatsoever. Why did scientists first observe black holes ‘eating’ everything in sight including light and then suddenly describe black holes as ‘messy eaters’? Why did astrophysicists discount their previous observations on the nature of black holes? The answer is something they cannot bring themselves to admit. The black holes were shut down and are gradually releasing (messy eaters) the energy they had not yet stolen from this universe. Closed mind scientists cannot fathom such a change in our recent lifetime even though they know this is a constantly changing universe. Where observations are concerned, they wear blinders discarding anything that does not fit their belief system of settled science. Current cosmological beliefs are nothing more than dogma that ignores observations as they are in denial of change. Scientific minds in universities are devolving and have retarded the evolution of physics for over 100 years in their avarice for grants of money to maintain the statue quo. Even Einstein in his later years admitted that he worried his Relativity theories were incorrect and likely to be disproved in the future.

The removal of black holes, and the 14th energies used for stealing free will associated with them, resulted in a big change in March of 2002 on many, many levels of human awareness in terms of transitioning from collective fear to love based intention and motivation. So we had a lot of psychological ground to make up in the transition back to collective love on this physical planet. We had to mend our perspective as we are remembering our elegant and harmonic connection to all of life in this universe on a multidimensional level. This, now constantly evolving awareness, has taken time as we slowly drop the remnants of psychological fear which made us vulnerable to the Velon destructive mind control of humanity. Wars, division on a multitude of levels, competition for survival of the fittest, greed, worry, etc. are things of the past self-destructive attitudes.

The physical sciences, of a traditional and mistaken cosmological model entailing counter-intuitive belief systems and a mechanical universe of soulless stars and planets:
    - Special Relativity: self-limiting relativity in terms of speed of light constant; General Relativity: space tells mass how to move and mass tells space how to bend resulting in gravity,
    - energy consuming black holes resulting in the birth of stars?,
    - uncertainty principle [arising out of ignorance],
    - imaginary dark matter and dark energy and ‘misunderstood’ energy [to preserve the status quo dogma],
    - the big bang and
    - the conviction that this is an expanding universe.

The uncertainty principle introduced by Heisenberg in about the 1930’s was not only proof he did not know what he was talking about in terms of understanding [instantaneous] ‘gravity’ but it was weasel words to hide from the general populace the failure of Relativity to explain anything, most especially quantum [an instantaneous electromagnetic, conscious] reality.

Cutting edge scientists including, and especially, plasma physicists are awakening to the reality of the illuminating life sciences of a living, electromagnetic (conscious) universe:
    - empty space does not bend; it could not possibly tell mass how to move,
    - galactic red-shift star nurseries as youthful quasars birthed by blue-shift older galactic central suns,
    - living and self-aware, soul-conscious spiralling cosmological bodies (suns, planets, moons, and comets) whatever their elemental makeup (humans are only a small portion of the living souls contained in this universe),
    - cooperative energy sharing (resonance) and instantaneous information sharing (telepathy) not only within solar systems but also maintaining balanced symmetry between all living soul bodies throughout a galaxy of symmetrical arms (how else would they stay symmetrical?),
    - instantaneous “gravitational” awareness of where each of the other bodies are in space,
    - a living soulful universe,
    - symmetry over entropy,
    - nature is repetitive, it does not do things the hard way,
    - one electromagnetic (consciousness) force to rule them all
    - with certainty and self confidence entailing mutual trust and most of all love in its highest intelligence sense among all souls.

Every person, planet and moon in our solar system, and every sun in the universe, is a soul that has created for itself a body. The purpose of creation is evolution.

That is the nature of the universe in which we live and have forgotten on the physical level with the arrival of the, now removed (since March of 2002), 14th Faction energy which engendered fear in the human race. The lingering psychological effects are finally dissipating in 2018 as we return to a world of cooperation and sharing for survival of all over the fearful and exploitive world of competition for survival of the fittest (artificial intelligence, corporate and governmental greed since the Industrial Revolution). As we go through the process of reintegration by use of the Giveaway and similar methods, we are returning to the loving beings we once were with no egoic need for channelling which only serves to facilitate the Velon lies aimed at reducing the human population of Earth through A.I. mind control, wars, famine, poisoning and division.

Contrary to channelled misinformation arising from the many Velon false impersonations and fake love, there have never been wars in outer space. We have nothing to fear. Any weapon in outer space is immediately neutralized.

When enough of us become aware of the true nature of our universe through discussion of the Akashic information and all of its implications in terms of science, and human perspective, then the human collective awareness will change and only then can a mass reintegration of the higher self into the physical body event take place. Until then it is a slow process for each of us as individuals to work at making room for the rest of our soul in our physical bodies.

I want to end this with a tongue-in-cheek quip, reflecting the state of science as it stands, from Douglas Adams (“A Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy”):
    INFINITE PROBABILITY DRIVE

-WORKS ACCORDING TO THE PRINCIPLE OF QUANTUM PROBABILITY
    -ALLOWS INSTANTANEOUS TRANSPORTATION BY REALIZING THE PROBABILITY OF THE SHIP EXISTING AT ITS DESTINATION
    The fate of the hapless student who created the infinite probability generator: “When just after he was awarded the Galactic Institute’s Prize for Extreme Cleverness he got lynched by a rampaging mob of respectable physicists who had finally realized that the one thing they really couldn’t stand was a smart-ass.”
    Last edited by Herbert, 23rd October 2018 at 15:10.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Borat (22nd October 2018), donsan (23rd October 2018), Ntonyo (23rd October 2018), PairAlleles (23rd October 2018)