Page 29 of 258 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979129 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I am not complaining nor being disrespectful but I tried to read a few sentences of this last post and could not. IT is embarrassing.

I wish I could contribute more here. I have a pretty good memory of CT's books and essays and try to post when it is relevant. I hope the lack of participation here is NOT a reflection of CT's book sales. My understanding is the bottleneck/rigging of his book sales is past us?

I think the only book I don't have is the Sequel to Everything. I will look into buying that. My understanding is the publisher is now selling them?

Maybe it would be a good idea to put links to ALL of his essays here?

Have a solid day everyone!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th January 2017), Elen (11th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    I have never resonated with the Inelia Benz character. As in every disinformation, there are truths and lies combined in the message. I was pretty sure when I heard her take on the Annunaki. She is totally agreeable with the 'official' version of the story - that they are the 'ruling class and that the humans are their invention and a slave race.

Here's a link of the video+transcript of this:

https://ascension101.com/en/ascensio...we-matter.html

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    I have never resonated with the Inelia Benz character. As in every disinformation, there are truths and lies combined in the message. I was pretty sure when I heard her take on the Annunaki. She is totally agreeable with the 'official' version of the story - that they are the 'ruling class and that the humans are their invention and a slave race.

I'm with you on this one...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), Sandra (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I'm with you on this one...
    Yes, Inelia is a very good marketer of what her target market wants to hear. Those of us not in the cult have little time for her because there is nothing new and little that is original.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), Sandra (14th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post

I never resonated with her either Sandra and this is a great find. Her messages have always been too vague (?) for my taste. Like tricking the mind. I have always taken her with a grain of salt. This is an incredible description of the Annunaki and their mindset though and there is so much truth in this. They are a traumatized species and I find (feel) it so sad what has happened to them.

Here is what CT says. You can skip to page 4 and go to Annunaki story.

http://api.ning.com/files/MsJ7T**tK5...8P2sZW/DNA.pdf
    Last edited by Anastasia, 14th January 2017 at 14:21. Reason: Add pdf

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), Sandra (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Yes, Inelia is a very good marketer of what her target market wants to hear.
    Well, what do you expect? She is after all a former member of the Church of Scientology, and as such, she has learned about manipulation and marketing from the best in the field.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, what do you expect? She is after all a former member of the Church of Scientology, and as such, she has learned about manipulation and marketing from the best in the field.
    Explains everything! Dallas Goldbug has outed her too.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    It seems several people missed the point of my last post so here is my interpretation, which I had originally intended to post along with it but it got too long.

The new wave of energy which began in December has been causing many people, especially the baby boomers a considerable amount of hardship in their personal lives. These are the people who awakened in the 1960’s, a time of peaceful revolution in art and music. Change did not happen and they are now very tired, sick and frustrated by the long, dragged out waiting for the rest of humanity to awaken. Many are leaving or wishing they could just exit.

The new wave of energy for 2017 is forcing change. The light and the dark are clashing in the form of negative and positive vibrational energies. You either raise your vibrations, find a new healthier and positive way of reacting to cyclical and repetitive problems, drop your old stories from the past, awaken to a new energetic reality, or you get dragged down with the negativity, succumb to sickness and disease and you die.

Mother Earth, while she loves all of her children, is saying that this right now is the time for separating the wheat from the chaff. You need to pay more attention to your surroundings, your chosen friends, and the vibrations YOU are putting out there. What kind of music you listen to, does it lift you up or is it reminding you of the old problems? Everything needs to be examined and dealt with on a moment to moment basis. Finding fault is not the answer.

The very same thing is happening on a national and planetary level. Be positive in your actions and reactions. Look for the good in all things. Find ways to have a feeling of accomplishment each day. This is all about your higher chakra vibes, your energetic pillar of light that shines from your head to your toes.

Joining together and working together with people of like minds. Reinforcing the positive energies. Negativity is no longer a viable option. The energetic front we are now being asked to create around the world will easily extinguish chemtrails, overpower microwaves, and allow the golden yellow sunlight to re-infuse, restore, re-synthesise and reintegrate life all over the planet.

Obviously mere words cannot do justice to the energies that reintegration is about to unleash.

Quote from Chris Thomas Page 80 The Fool’s First Steps
    To give some idea of the level of change that is occurring, the new chakra colours incorporate energies 10,000 times greater than the old chakra colours. This is the magnitude of our transitions.

At the beginning of this year a very large crow landed on our bird feeder just outside my office window.

It’s message - Change is upon us. Reintegration no longer lies out there somewhere in the future, it is directly overhead. It’s time to either raise your vibes or exit the planet.

A Crow means something special is about to happen:

Crow guides the magic of healing and the change in consciousness that will bring about a new reality and dispel disease or illness. Whenever crows are around magic is nearby and you are about to experience a change in consciousness.

Crow is an omen of change.

When you allow your personal integrity to be your guide, your sense of feeling alone will vanish. Your personal will can then emerge so that you will stand in your truth. The prime path of true crow people says to be mindful of your opinions and actions. Be willing to walk your talk, speak your truth, know your life’s mission, and balance past, present and future in the now. Shape shift that old reality and become your future self.

Allow the bending of physical laws to aid in creating the shape-shifted world of peace.

I seriously considered editing this post down to a few simple terse comments because it is far too long. But then I had to deal with the concern that statements without explanation lead to misunderstandings and even confusion or an impression of arrogance. So it’s still too long but I tried to explain my perspective fully.

Contributors to our thread have done a very good job of posing and answering questions here and so I thought I would just add my 2 cents for what it’s worth.

Why are water powered cars not a good idea?

This touches on the question of why does C.T. point out the importance of focusing more on achieving reintegration than on the blatantly obvious problems with a confused populace and a mind-controlled elite who want to dominate and pollute our world through attention getting political and technological distracting propaganda.

Very recent case in point for 2017 distractions: the South Pole “discoveries”.

There is nothing technology can do for us that cannot be done 10,000X better by a fully integrated human being, and without the inherent dangers of an unnatural dependence on A.I. chips and transhumanism. The elite maintain power over humanity and the Earth because a large portion of humans have, in the past, been giving their own power over to the elite through fear, apathy, distraction, confusion, and propaganda.

Would you believe that most Americans have never heard of chemtrails?

If a group takes credit (as many factions of the elite did) for supposedly placing a nuclear device in the seabed which supposedly caused the earthquake which caused the tsunami which caused the Fukushima disaster and they use propaganda to make the disaster seem far more lethal than it actually was, then that gives them the leverage, through fear and bluff, to intimidate other countries into bending to their will. This is why they create rumours so that most people, not privy to their methods, are easily deceived.

But the true reality, as recorded in the Akashic, is that Japan’s earthquake was a NATURAL event and the radiation leakage is only 10% that of Chernobyl.

A water powered car is an electric car which uses stacks of fuel cells to extract hydrogen from water and recombine it with oxygen to create electricity which powers the car. That seems fine if you can find an efficient over-unity way to extract hydrogen from water. But even so, given the increased demand for hydrogen as more and more people convert to water powered cars, it is inevitable that eventually some human genius will engineer a bacteria that converts oxygen to hydrogen for free.

Sounds great on the surface but, if you are aware of the Akashic record of events, that’s exactly why we had to sink Atlantis. If the bacteria becomes airborne then it can infect all physical life on the planet, which depends on water, and this infection turns all life into a pillar of salt. If individuals who are aware of what happened on Atlantis can’t see the inherent dangers, then how could we possibly expect the general population, who are completely ignorant of the reason Atlantis was sunk, to reject the engineering of such a bacteria, again? So humanity is tempted into repeating the very same mistakes in the name of progressive energy efficiency. i.e. technology

It would be far better to figure out how crystals can power vehicles, as they once did on Atlantis. Quartz crystals are the second most prevalent material in the Earth’s crust. Every granite deposit is made up of quartz crystals. Even agate and Jasper are quartz. In fact every wholly integrated human has the psychic ability to create a quartz crystal between their own hands. That is just one reason why everyone should be using the Giveaway to elevate the collective human consciousness back to the balanced, high vibrational, psychic individuals we once were, and are on the verge of becoming again, if we so choose.

This method of raising humanity’s collective vibrational awareness towards mass reintegration, one person at a time, is very reminiscent of Quantum Entanglement discussed in the last C.T. interview. The “100th monkey” experience serves to demonstrate: When every monkey on an island in Japan observed others washing their potatoes in the ocean before eating them, they all learned to do so. It began with one mother monkey observing one human washing a potato and teaching it to her offspring. But, to the astonishment of anthropologists, every monkey on every other island around Japan also started washing their potatoes even though they had never seen anyone wash a potato.

This arguably fits the quantum entanglement scenario of a cat image created by photons that had never seen the cat, only on a much grander and profound scale.

Just as a reminder to myself as much as anyone, the real creative force in this universe lies with the vortex found in every atom. Garbage scientists foolishly searching for the “God particle” have not recognized the forest for the trees. To break a proton down into parts of protons and give them various names has nothing to do with organic natural creation. In fact splitting an atom is completely anti-nature. Implosion is naturally creative, explosion is destructive.

If anything could be defined as a “God particle” it is the atom.

The End of Physics: Dancing In The Dark

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0bqnAdr1A0#t

Why has planet Earth not prevented strip mining, fracking, and other “tortures” by mankind?

Mother Earth loves all of her children, including humans. She does not interfere with free will.

She wants us to learn our lessons no matter how hard they come. She wants us to gain wisdom on our own. She wants us to figure out for ourselves how to raise our own individual vibrational energy into the higher dimensions and to realize the old story, the old way of doing things, the old way of negativity and complaining and finding fault is cyclical and maladaptive. Those who cannot adjust are leaving the planet in droves in 2017. The new energies are forcing us to adopt or become sick and die.

Mother Earth was party to the creation of the Human Plan, and she plays a vital role in raising vibrations in order to complete it. She will not interfere with our carrying it out to its fruition as we learn every hard lesson, make every possible mistake, and experience every possible scenario in physical reality. That is part of Earth’s purpose. At this point in time we have never been closer to completing the most important experiment ever carried out in this universe. Earth and humanity exist for the completion of this plan.

*Even after ¼ to 1/3 of the universe was completely drained of energy by the 14th Faction, and collapsing the universe was necessarily considered, albeit briefly, it was decided to divert all available energy towards Earth to help humans complete the Human Plan. It was decided by every soul in the universe that giving up now was not an option.

This is why instead of paying attention to politics, people should be doing their inner work to reintegrate so that cleaning up the pollution and draining the swamp in all its forms can be permanent. Partial and temporary, using technology, are not viable solutions in a universe whose future is completely dependent on human physical reintegration of the whole soul, which is possible on this planet alone.

* Chris Thomas Quote: “Interestingly I came across a report by cosmologists who have noticed that several galaxies on the outer limits of our Universe have disappeared. Bearing in mind that the light, and energy waves, from this region of the Universe takes several hundred years to reach us - it’s confirmation of 14 activities in the past.”

http://www.nrao.edu/pr/2007/coldspot/

http://jandeane81.com/threads/8531-A...n-the-Universe

Sandra: Hello, and Happy New Year to every one!

I have a question regarding a giveaway! What if a negative emotion we experience is because the person who 'gives' us that emotion is right and we are wrong? For example, we do something which is wrong and somebody scolds us and that brings in us some negative feeling(s). How should we address those kinds of feelings?

My opinion is we should apologize to that some one, or write down that apology if we cannot, for some reason, do that in person.

You raise an important thought regarding the Giveaway Sandra.

Orbs and Sandra have both done a good job of answering this question directly. I want to get a little bit into the depths of the emotional clearings involved with the deceivingly simple, yet thorough Giveaway process.

One of the important aspects of the Giveaway which Sandra has already pointed out is to stop being the victim. To realize that you must take responsibility for your situation and it does little good to blame others. The first step is being honest with yourself and as you proceed through the Giveaway process, you will find that your thought processes become increasingly clear; your perspective on life broadens into clarity. Cyclical, repetitive problems evaporate and life becomes much easier.

Case in point from a Teal Swann group member:
    "Something so strange happened to me in tai chi like a near death experience. I was completely feeling my being as I had my eyes close then all of a sudden I got the image of life as a book then it flicked through the pages fast and immediately I was this gold being (my true self) who knew who it was and it was viewing what seemed like earth from below but didn't look like it and it felt such a sense of peace because I got that it had no sense of worry or fear or negativity at all in it or even to think of. Happened in like a second . But we do basically have that part which lives within us all and we can access it for sure."

“Sometimes you get sucked into low frequency engagements. Eventually, by having the intention to minimize negative interactions and experiences, we will train ourselves to automatically pull away from those energies instantly, and eventually they won’t even come into our reality.” Inelia

While exercising discernment (which can easily deteriorate into negative fault-finding) it is important to Keep an open mind. Do not dismiss someone just because they are mistaken on a few things. We need to practice our whole soul’s ability to recognize truth from fiction. To practice exclusivity robs us of that experience.

But Sandra has recently raised the subject of blocked emotions and negativity resulting from being wrong, from making mistakes and from being called out or judged by others for making those mistakes. The emotion I am speaking of is unbearable guilt and shame. Self condemnation.

Being honest with yourself and others goes a long way to avoiding that situation but inevitably you cannot live 70+ egoic lifetimes in the physical world without accumulating a certain amount of despair about things you have done in the past which have hurt other humans, animals or the planet herself. You lament that you cannot undo past transgressions no matter how painful they are to you now. As you continue on with the Giveaway process, it will ultimately mend that pain and lead you to self-forgiveness. We all have a shadow side, we all had to learn that free choice does not mean that you should do something just because you can and ultimately you cannot learn these things unless you make mistakes. Your higher self eventually (through the Giveaway and a changing perspective/attitude) steps in to remove the emotional trauma that is inevitable where every lesson must be learned.

Once you can forgive yourself then it becomes very easy to feel forgiveness for others. This does not mean you should go around forgiving others to their faces; holding grudges, sitting in judgement of others, is ultimately harming you and no one else. The Giveaway addresses inner emotions inwardly as it is meant to do. Making mistakes no matter how serious, no matter how devastating to others, means you needed to learn a lesson and part of the lesson is self-forgiveness which brings balanced empathy and compassion for others.

So letting go of victim hood, self-forgiveness (one of the hardest things you will ever learn) and eventually learning to love yourself are three of the basic balancing outcomes of the Giveaway process. You become love.

Many people forget that loving yourself first is the route to loving others. This does not mean unbalanced self love as in narcissism. The reintegration process brings balance to every aspect of your egoic life. Once you have learned to love yourself in an unselfish way, then you not only find loving all of life much more natural but you will become very gracious in accepting love from others. Being able to accept love is an important trait.

Love is something the Velon channelling has been very influential in distorting our understanding of. In particular I am thinking of the “Law of One” series promoted by David Wilcock and Kerry Cassidy.

The Velon are very experienced at faking the love vibration, which is how the channellers of “The Law of One” series came to falling into this trap of Velon deception. If they had been well balanced they would have recognized the lie. Service to others over service to self is a blatant distortion of what love is all about. Not only is it divisive but it can make you wonder why anyone would want to love you. Be kind to yourself first, lean to listen to your body, pay attention when something feels wrong, eat what your body tells you to eat, not what science says is healthy. And when you feel pain, physical or emotional, when you feel that sinking feeling in your stomach, acknowledge it as a message from your body to stop doing what you are doing. Anyone who has recognized negativity in another or even in your own words spoken aloud, will recognize that feeling.

Above all else, your higher self wants you to learn new ways to deal with cyclical, repetitive problems. And the world over, that is the lesson for 2017 both personally and at the level of countries. It is the people themselves who will end the wars of the Middle East. As in Belfast and in Quebec Canada, the people will become fed up with the war-mongers and the divisionists. For example in Canada when the CIA was trying to promote separatism among the French speaking people of Quebec, Canadians grew sick of the rhetoric. People of the western provinces came in busloads to Quebec with one message: “We love you as our fellow Canadians and we want you to stay with us as part of our multi-cultural life.” I am certain that the average person in Israel feels the same way about the Palestinians.

A great many people have tried to define love. The best definition I ever heard is that love is the ultimate intelligence beyond thought.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016...eyond-thought/

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." ~~ Rumi

Love connects you with the multidimensionality of life. It is the intelligence of the heart beyond the over-rated intelligence of the physical mind.
    The egoic mind puts a wall up to shut out this connection by distracting and latching onto thoughts or ideas. Love is characterised by light. I would say that is a profound revelation that many of us have always suspected. Love as the ultimate intelligence makes a lot of sense. It explains why the higher self or soul is so all knowing, connected to all of life and shines so brightly.

Eventually the higher self part of your soul will help you feel your connection to all of life; mind, body and spirit are becoming one. This is basically the message contained in Chris Thomas’ last book “Synthesis”. He gives exercises in how to regain this link that we all possess but have been taught to suppress.

Spirit is eternal outside of this universe, it drives the soul, which was created to experience this universe, and it comes from Source whose cornerstone is love – the ultimate balanced intelligence. With balance fear of our own power evaporates.

Men who seek trouble never find it far off. If you find yourself looking for people to disagree with then realise it is a sign you have not yet learned to accept yourself as someone worthy of being loved. This is often a problem stemming from abuse in childhood, including the internal and often habitual self-criticism of our teenage years. It may seem contradictory but resolution begins with forgiveness of yourself, loving yourself, and ceasing to perceive yourself as the victim. It is not about those who abused you or the human race. It's all about you as an important and integral part of collective humanity. As each one of us awakens so too does humanity.

Dave Koz, the Sax guy’s soulful musical passion reflects the intent of this post:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVXziMFEqX0

Good article on the power of being heart oriented vs the new world order

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017...-vs-awakening/

Never believe you can select a leader or a committee of “experts” and walk away expecting them to do the job for you
    Last edited by Herbert, 15th January 2017 at 16:02.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Maggie (14th January 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Water must never be used as fuel because it is essential for our living. The illuminati, or whatever name you give to the controllers, will take advantage of it and make all the water private. Or maybe you think they won't? Maybe they'll let you make your own fuel for free. What will you do? Go to a river and take as much as you want. Will they let you? Will it make an upheaval? When humanity lose water as free or almost free, what shall we do?

It is not, and it has never been a question whether it is good for air. Of course it's better than all the poisons produced by oil/petrol. It is not the issue here. I am sorry you don't see it like I do.

We have so many possibilities at our hand reach. They've been here forever, waiting for us to make the right move. They are all free, non-polluting, and abundant.
    Last edited by Sandra, 15th January 2017 at 10:08.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (15th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Geez, by calling that ionola chicks work embarrassing it created quite a ruckus. Good to see you all ain't dead yet. Ha ha ha

Sandra, you convinced me. Water should never be used for fuel as long as we live in the matrix. Or ever too. They will take MORE control than they have now and go for full control as you say.

I'll pee in my tank! Run my car on pee. Now that is really a good call. Throw the dogs pee in there to. Sorry folks, but I don't do cat pee. No way. Ha ha ha

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Cat pee could cause your engine to seize up...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), Greenbarry (15th January 2017), Orbs (15th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since this is the only place I know that discusses CT anything that I am aware of what does that mean?

10-11 books, essays, interviews etc. and we are it? I don't believe it. I don't want to believe it. I can't believe it.

Is this thread censored from search engines outside the U.S.? If I type Chris Thomas into a Google I find CT's interview on Red Ice on the bottom part of the second page. I have to add author and healer to really find him.

To help, I am no longer going to type CT and spell his name out. Let's give the search engine some help. Just a suggestion. I think we would all benefit from others that enjoy his books etc. joining in. Perspectives from around the world - eyes and ears - would be fun.

I bet a lot of good folks are wondering what is going on etc. I do not post about such things much because my take on it is simple - it is a big mess to straighten out and Chris has been pretty clear the Earth does not want to harm Her innocent children. No, I am not speaking for him just saying this message was clear to me. He also stated She only has so much patients.

I don't recall ever being a planet. I can only imagine what it must be like. The life you nurture. Planetary responsibilities. Obligations. Love. The ability to take such abuse. The willingness to take such abuse. The love of Her children. Her need for change. Her planetary pals. The Sun - Her buddy.

We should remain ourselves the toilet species it is so shameful what has been done to abuse Her. Chris always spun this as how successful we have been etc. but also reminded us She only has so much patience. I can only imagine what it is like to communicate with Her. I try but do not succeed. I am about as psychic as rock yet I have downloaded more of my HS. I can spot lies etc. easily.

I know it seems like the status quo is all there is but I don't believe it will last. Change is already here and we need to catch up to it. We are behind schedule for a lot of reasons but our HS's are holding many back for some dam reason. Human individual patients is nothing compared to planetary patients though.

Just sharing some perspective. Just saying...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th January 2017), Dreamtimer (17th January 2017), Elen (17th January 2017), modwiz (17th January 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Is this thread censored from search engines outside the U.S.? If I type Chris Thomas into a Google I find CT's interview on Red Ice on the bottom part of the second page. I have to add author and healer to really find him.
    I reside in Belgium and I have just typed "Chris Thomas" into the Google search box. I've also tried it with DuckDuckGo. The latter is a search engine which — unlike Google — does not track you and does not record your searches, so if you're privacy-minded, then you may want to use that one instead of Google.

Another alternative — albeit a bit slower — is StartPage, which is a Dutch search engine that also protects your privacy, but it uses Google as the back-end for the searches. So in other words, it is actually a kind of proxy server for Google. Your privacy is protected because Google cannot track you or locate your whereabouts, while at the same time, you do get the same search results as if you had typed your inquiry into the Google search box directly.

Anyway, the Google search yielded 259'000'000 results in 0.59 seconds. Of course, those are not all hits on the Welshman Chris Thomas who is the subject of this thread. There are literally thousands upon thousands of people who are all called Chris Thomas, and in the event of Google, you will also get results for people who are just named Chris and for people who are just called Thomas.

In addition to that, aside from the thousands of ordinary people from all over the world who could be called Chris Thomas and who may have profile pages at Facebook, LinkedIn or any of the other social media, there are also several "celebrities" by that name. A few examples follow...:

Given that last link here-above, even the search term "Chris+Thomas+author" would yield multiple inconclusive results. So you do have to narrow down your searches by adding other parameters to your inquiry. I think you should at least add the word "healer" to your inquiry, and don't forget to include the "+" sign between the different words of your inquiry, or else you will indeed also get search results where only one of the words of the inquiry is found.

That all said, Google — and this may apply to other search engines as well — must legally omit a number of search results here in Europe because of the laws on privacy. Another aspect is also that Google looks at your IP address in order to get a rough fix on your location, and then the search results at the top of the page will be those most applicable to where you are located.

In other words — and believe it or not, but this is the veritable logic behind this geo-filtering — Google will present you with location-based results because Google is a commercial enterprise that makes most of its money from advertising. So they assume that you are looking for a product and as such, they tell you where you can buy it. I know that sounds ridiculous — and it is — but it's an algorithm which serves Google's paying customers, i.e. the advertisers.

Nevertheless, if I enter "Chris+Thomas+healer" in the Google search box — and again, I reside in Belgium — then I get 461'000 results in 0.49 seconds, and all of the entries on the first results page lead to the Chris Thomas who is the subject of this thread. I have not checked the second results page, but considering the huge amount of hits, I reckon that at least the second, third and fourth pages will show similarly accurate results. Here, see for yourself.

The above all said, this thread here is publicly visible, and as such, it should normally get picked up on by the Google bots, which are crawling our forum 24/7. If I enter "Chris+Thomas+healer+The+One+Truth+forum" into the Google search field, then the first item on the list — check here — yields several threads about Chris Thomas here at The One Truth, the main thread being displayed in that list as "I asked Chris Thomas for his take on Andrew Bartzis", started by Herbert on 3 October 2013. The other results on the first page of that search are to threads at the Project Avalon forum.

So you see, the use of a search engine — and Google in particular — is a bit of a martial art, but with a bit of practice, you can start narrowing down your searches to the results that you're really interested in, as opposed to results that tell you where you can buy stuff.

I hope the above was helpful.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th January 2017), Elen (17th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nicely done. In my post I used Chris Thomas author healer as an example of narrowing the query. From the technical aspect of your post I guess you know a bit about SEO snd/or have a technology background.

I get the musician mostly. Chris Thomas Akashic works really well.

The way these algorithms work I am simply suggesting spelling out CT because the other words such as Akashic, author, healer, velon Etc. are used organically here. Page after page of CT contributes nothing to the ranking.

I guess I want to simply thank you for sharing a global perspective. That was exactly what I was talking about!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th January 2017), Dreamtimer (17th January 2017), Elen (17th January 2017)

Thanks
    Nicely done. In my post I used Chris Thomas author healer as an example of narrowing the query. From the technical aspect of your post I guess you know a bit about SEO snd/or have a technology background.
    Among other things, I've studied Applied Information Technology in college, but I did not graduate due to a combination of health problems and financial circumstances — it's a long story.

For most part, I am self-educated, and I do have quite a bit of experience with (and an interest in) computer technology. From 2002 until about 2009, I ran an Internet Relay Chat network with a couple of friends, and in a past longer gone, I've worked as a programmer and I've taught a few computer courses to adults. I also regularly participate in the Usenet discussion groups on the GNU/Linux operating system, which I've been happily running on my own computers for over 17 years now.

I've also got a background in physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology and geology, as well as in the medical and paramedical fields. And I'm a musician. And a petrol head.

I get the musician mostly. Chris Thomas Akashic works really well.

The way these algorithms work I am simply suggesting spelling out CT because the other words such as Akashic, author, healer, velon Etc. are used organically here. Page after page of CT contributes nothing to the ranking.

I guess I want to simply thank you for sharing a global perspective. That was exactly what I was talking about!
    I'm glad you found my advice useful. It may also benefit other readers.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th January 2017), Elen (17th January 2017), Myst (27th January 2017)