Page 140 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I find it interesting shortly before Anthony baurdaine allegedly killed himself he said something about having information that could put killary in jail.

Now his “twin” allegedly had enough to put billy boy behind bars.

It’s all what they want us to see.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2019), Aragorn (13th August 2019), Chris (14th August 2019), Elen (13th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I know Anthony Bourdain and Epstein is no Anthony Bourdain (not really) Bourdain would not have said that...I'm certain of it...

I hope this thread doesn't turn american political (ok, can you believe it, even I do sarcasm) ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2019), Aragorn (14th August 2019), Chris (14th August 2019), Elen (14th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Here's just a snippet I find regarding Bourdain...I have no idea about their connection, I just know the soul of Bourdain...it emanates from him

But I will tell you that as frightening as that was at times, when I sat there with Asia, as she texted her sisters… watching the Clinton apology on Weinstein, and [Asia’s] watching this statement, there was a lot of anticipation. People were really hoping she’d come out with a… I don’t know. Let’s just say with something different. I immediately tweeted my disappointment, very much shaped by what I saw around me. And I will tell you, that was really fucking frightening, the reaction to that. You know, I voted for her.

I did, too.

I was really disappointed with the statement. But even by expressing that, the way that my comment was turned, very neatly—suddenly I wasn’t expressing disappointment in her statement; I was blaming her for Harvey Weinstein’s crimes. The way that turned very nicely was a good bit of artistry and deeply frightening to me and really, really…
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2019), Aragorn (14th August 2019), Chris (14th August 2019), Elen (14th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anyone going to comment on DNA being able to be read after death?

Can it be?

Does the soul take the memories with it or does it take copies?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2019), Aragorn (14th August 2019), Chris (14th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (15th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th August 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

Can it be?

I'm relying on conjecture here, but I don't believe that memories on the soul level are stored by DNA. It is a physical construct after all and subject to entropy and decay. If it can be read after death, not for very long.

It would seem that certain memories are actually stored in the very fabric of spacetime, the so called "akashic records". A typical example is how highly traumatic memories get replayed over and over again in certain places, particularly battlefields and old houses. This is what we call a haunting. It is likely that our ancestors have misinterpreted these phenomena as the souls of the dead returning and built entire religious concepts around it. It is actually much more likely that the strong emotions associated with tragic events creates a holographic imprint that is then replayed over and over again when certain conditions occur.

As for where soul memories are stored between births for instance, that is another fascinating topic, with almost no information available. My own hunch is that the chakric-energetic system of the body survives death to a certain degree and will wander between births, creating its own imprint with each new infant, much like DNA does actually, but this works on a more subtle level. You can observe where in your energetic system certain memories are stored, by recalling them.

For instance, if you recall the memory of the first time you were in love, it is likely the memory will be recalled from your heart chakra. If you recall an instance where you were really scared or anxious, it might be recalled from your gut (solar plexus) or throat.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2019), Aragorn (14th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (15th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th August 2019), Wind (18th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Can it be?
    Only for a short time, because as soon as cellular death sets in, the immune system and all other biological protections against chemical influences and parasites drops away, and the biological matter begins to break down. So after a while, all that's recoverable of the DNA would only be short sequences of genes, not the entire genome.

I personally think that the primary storage of memories lies within the soul itself, and that anything physical would actually be the copies.

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I'm relying on conjecture here, but I don't believe that memories on the soul level are stored by DNA. It is a physical construct after all and subject to entropy and decay. If it can be read after death, not for very long.
    Correct.

It would seem that certain memories are actually stored in the very fabric of spacetime, the so called "akashic records". A typical example is how highly traumatic memories get replayed over and over again in certain places, particularly battlefields and old houses. This is what we call a haunting. It is likely that our ancestors have misinterpreted these phenomena as the souls of the dead returning and built entire religious concepts around it. It is actually much more likely that the strong emotions associated with tragic events creates a holographic imprint that is then replayed over and over again when certain conditions occur.
    Correct again. Certain traumatic events are recorded in spacetime ─ and this is what the Akashic Records are all about ─ and can "replay" as echoes within this reality, just like on the old CRT monitors, a picture could be "burned into" the screen and remain visible when the monitor was switched off, or like a recording on magnetic tape or the magnetized platters of a spinning hard disk drive.

As for where soul memories are stored between births for instance, that is another fascinating topic, with almost no information available. My own hunch is that the chakric-energetic system of the body survives death to a certain degree and will wander between births, creating its own imprint with each new infant, much like DNA does actually, but this works on a more subtle level. You can observe where in your energetic system certain memories are stored, by recalling them.

For instance, if you recall the memory of the first time you were in love, it is likely the memory will be recalled from your heart chakra. If you recall an instance where you were really scared or anxious, it might be recalled from your gut (solar plexus) or throat.
    I don't know too much about chakras, but it is possible that this is where memories are stored, yes. They are either way stored within the spiritual being, and the physical storage in the brain and/or DNA would only be a temporary "working storage" for during our physical presence on this planet.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Chris (14th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (15th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th August 2019), Wind (18th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I appreciate the opinions. I have read 8 of Chris’s books about 5 times each. Read all his essays etc.

I’ll go with his work. He writes a lot about the soul having all the memories. About the soul being split. Etc.

I guess the questions really should be asked to him. I don’t know if he is even alive.

He wrote s lot about birth, the soul, etc. Fun stuff.

My op wondered if you could read it 1 Minute after death inferring decay , the soul, plays a role.

I’ll oeave it open. Maybe Herbert will ask Chris?

I just thought about something. When a psychic reads DNA it MAY require the HS of the target to read it for the psychic.

Thus if the soul leaves the body it’s over. Just a thought.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Aragorn (14th August 2019), Chris (15th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (15th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This new discovery of being able to read DNA memories to find clues for crimes against humanity is fascinating to think about. My intuition is the soul needs to be intact in the target. They need to be living. That’s my guess anyway.

I recall Chris writing about medians reading past life memories so over time I will look for that. Like anything it will take time to find out if this can be done.

My source reports HK stabilized yesterday some what. Send to be blacked out from media.

Almost all of Chris’s stuff is fun to read. It makes you think. A big item for me is the other races. Particularly the pliedians. What a rush it would be to go for a ride. Almost like a kid wanting a bicycle. Such a simple desire which has been taken away. Blocked.

No ride for us.

Once we have the full soul it appears we will be able to communicate with these beings, the Earth, etc. Wow. I try every night to communicate with the Earth and never succeed. I can’t imagin She speaks English so I try symbols. I’m not very good at it. Ha ha ha

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Aragorn (15th August 2019), Chris (15th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (15th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    More on DNA according to Chris.

I’m confident he wrote the soul has all the memories. All the past life’s. It took 13 strands of DNA to hold it all when the full soul was in the body. So the 2 strands we have can’t contain all our past life memories.

He writes the Human Plan has blocked our past life memories as well.

Our discovery is only concerned with current lifetime memories so missing past life anything is not of concern. 22% of DNA is stored current lifetime memories and the Human Plan doesn’t block us from them. We don’t know at this time if current lifetime memories can be read but I think they can be. Someday I hope to find that answer. There are people that know.

All my life I always heard about mind reading. Reading current thoughts. Like a magic trick. To this day I don’t know if that is possible? Chris writes about thoughts being planted so hey, maybe the can?

The point is I never heard “I can read your DNA.” It was always “mind.” Another great example of something being hidden in plain sight. There may be mind readers but we know for sure there are DNA/memory readers.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Aragorn (15th August 2019), Chris (15th August 2019), Elen (15th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Back to the blocked past memories. Even though we only have 2 measly strands of DNA Chris writes extensively we are blocked from reading the 75% of this DNA that contains past life memories.

Ok. That makes me wonder how a medium can read it if we as individuals can’t?

I can’t access my own but a psychic can? And, they can only access what is there so 11 strands of memory is still stored in the soul. So again, this should not affect current lifetime memories.

It seems accessing current lifetime memories would be easier - there is no “block.”

All this is a good example of curiosity based on necessity because we need to get free snd have to do it all ourselves. I suppose “critical thinking” is about as anti-Christian as it gets because thei existence is based on you can’t do it yourself no matter what because someone HAD to do it for you.

Busting people for crimes against humanity and removing them is going to require critical thinking. Ed Chiarini uses biometrics to prove people are playing multiple characters. Even if 25% right he is a pioneer. He’s exposing part of the corruption and how it has been done. Chris ratted high level people out.

We need tools, such as clues from DNA, to help drive investigations. Maybe high emotional actions are stored in a personal version of the akashic as well? I don’t know but at least I’m trying to figure out ways to help.

Hope to go on a ride soon, right?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Aragorn (15th August 2019), Chris (15th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (15th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th August 2019)

Thanks
    All my life I always heard about mind reading. Reading current thoughts. Like a magic trick. To this day I don’t know if that is possible?
    It is possible, but there are a few caveats...

• It is not possible to read someone's thoughts if they don't want you to read them. Telepathy is deliberate, and there is both an active component to it and a passive component. The passive component is the ability to be able to receive the thoughts, and the active component is the ability to be able to send thoughts, even if the recipient does not have a strong ability to receive them.

• The above said, while it may not be possible to read someone's thoughts directly when they don't want you to, everyone is subconsciously broadcasting certain energetic signatures that stem from their thoughts and intentions. So for instance, it is fairly easy to pick up that someone is worried, or that they are finding themselves in a difficult situation ─ and even what that situation itself may be ─ or that someone has this or that intent, and this or that outlook on life.

• All of the above is easy to explain if you consider that consciousness is not a property of individual beings, but that instead, our existence as individual beings is itself actually a property of consciousness. Consciousness is a field ─ it is the mind of the Prime Creator ─ and everything in existence, ourselves included, is in essence all merely a figment of its imagination.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Chris (16th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (15th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th August 2019), Orbs (15th August 2019), Wind (18th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Obviously I discounted psychic communication. But I like the notion it’s two ways with consent.

Sheet, if we could read everyone’s minds we would be effed.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Aragorn (16th August 2019), Chris (16th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (16th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris said some smart dude traced back the translation in the Bible of the word “word.” Like in the beginning was the “word.”

I know I got that wrong but I’m too lazy to look it up. Chris said the proper translation is “thought.”

So Aragorn we probably really are the imagination of the creator. A thought.

Chris wrote the universe is a thought bubble. He ain’t lying.

Looks like China is “thinking” it has lost patience with the protesters. It’s all odd. We behave like barn yard animals which is actually fitting because human beings are farmed. We are not grown like in the matrix we are farmed. Look out the window at a city next time you take off in a plane.

A city looks like a farm. Btw, Chris wrote about agenda 21. It’s in affect. Remove people out of the farm (the country) and get them back into the farm (the city). The concrete jungle.

One of these days the Earth is going to shake us off like fleas ( George Carlin).

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Aragorn (16th August 2019), Elen (16th August 2019)

Thanks
    Chris said some smart dude traced back the translation in the Bible of the word “word.” Like in the beginning was the “word.”

I know I got that wrong but I’m too lazy to look it up. Chris said the proper translation is “thought.”
    That is one of the many possible translations, yes. The phrase "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" stems from the Gospel of John, which was written somewhere in the first century A.D., and in Greek. The word used for "word" in that sentence is the Greek word "logos", which has multiple meanings, but one meaning could indeed be "thought".

So Aragorn we probably really are the imagination of the creator. A thought.
    Yes, we are, Orbs. When you think of it, all matter emanates from the Creator, and therefore, everything that is "physical" to us, is merely a manifestation of thought.

Chris wrote the universe is a thought bubble. He ain’t lying.
    That is correct, yes. I would even go so far as to say that the alleged Big Bang would be a misinterpretation of what is known in quantum physics as "the collapse of the wave-function".

See, the Prime Creator is merely the consciousness of what we call Source, and Source itself is an infinite information field, with infinite potential. Infinite, but also undefined ─ and that's exactly what makes it infinite. There was nothing "physical" there, because it is merely information, or if you will, potential.

So the conscious part of Source started asking itself what it is and what it can do, and in asking itself that question, it was already creating the first of all dichotomies, namely the duality of "understanding" (or "order") versus "not understanding" (or "chaos"). The Yang and the Yin. And so this consciousness became the Prime Creator, and started concocting other Yin/Yang dichotomies that would help it understand itself, among which the very important dichotomy of Self and Other ─ Self being the first-person perspective, and Other being everything else that isn't first-person.

But all of it is merely a series of thought processes that lead to other thought processes, and so on. A bubble of consciousness, indeed. And we are figments of the imagination of that consciousness. We are experiments, through which the Prime Creator learns what it is and what everything that it is comprised of actually means. Not only does it witness us from a third-person perspective, but also from a first-person perspective, through our eyes. Because each and every one of us is actually a part of that consciousness.

A nice allegory that I like comparing it too is a little boy sitting on the carpet, surrounded by toy soldiers and toy planes and toy ships and toy tanks, and re-enacting World War II. The Allied Forces are fighting against the Nazis, and planes drop bombs, tanks shoot buildings, soldiers shoot one another, and so on. But it's all the little boy who's animating the toys, because the toys in and of themselves are lifeless. And so the boy is taking turns at animating, say, a British Spitfire fighter shooting down a German Messerschmitt bomber, but it's all the little boy doing it.

So likewise, we are all individuals, with our own personalities ─ this is "the soul" ─ but the consciousness that dwells in each of us is the mind of the little boy, animating us like toy soldiers.

Looks like China is “thinking” it has lost patience with the protesters. It’s all odd. We behave like barn yard animals which is actually fitting because human beings are farmed. We are not grown like in the matrix we are farmed. Look out the window at a city next time you take off in a plane.
    Oh yes. If you think of it, then what is the purpose of life according to the governments and the mainstream media and the advertising industry? They would have us believe that our purpose is to produce stuff that we can then buy, even if we don't need it. The advertising business' purpose is exactly that ─ they are trying to convince us that we need to buy something that we don't need.

But in the end, if you look at it, then we're like hamsters in a wheel. We produce the very stuff that we then buy, even if we don't need it. And who's gaining from that? Us? Uh-uh. It's the corporations that benefit, and the elite upper class. We are all like cogwheels in a very big machine ─ i.e. The Economy™, with uppercase initials, because this is the god that the western world worships ─ and then in the end, it is that very same big machine that will slaughter us like cattle.

We are slaves. And the worst part of it is that we are voluntary slaves, because of our addiction to the junk we keep buying, in the vain hope that it'll bring us happiness.

A city looks like a farm.
    Yes, it does. I don't like cities. They make me feel like I'm in a jungle.

Btw, Chris wrote about agenda 21.
    Agenda 21 is actually not quite what conspiracy theorists like thinking and saying that it is. It is in fact a very sensible plan that focuses on restoring the damage we as a species have been doing to Earth. But of course, there are factions that seek to steer the events ─ as they always do ─ to their own advantage.

The big machine, that false god called The Economy™ that all of our political leaders worship, and that the banks and the power brokers of this world feed off of, needs to come down. It must end, or we're all doomed.

It’s in affect. Remove people out of the farm (the country) and get them back into the farm (the city). The concrete jungle.

One of these days the Earth is going to shake us off like fleas ( George Carlin).
    And she would have every right to, because the vast majority of humans are indeed only behaving like fleas ─ little parasites that only think of themselves while making their host sick in the process.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Chris (16th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (16th August 2019), Wind (18th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well Aragorn, please tell us how you feel. Ha ha ha

Chris wrote about history a lot. He explains a universe is created to explore a thought. A question-what if? We explore freedom of choice as well as exploring if physical life is possible.

I love it. Doesn’t matter what anyone thinks or tries to tell me. I just love this explanation. The whole experiment has gone awry yet we are in a place with all the ingredients for change. Those with inside information acted for themselves. Then the 14 energies corrupted things. Then the v attacked wanting to take the planet.

Toss in Atlantas and nuclear anything and we are lucky to be here. Oh, the two planets exploding 3.9 million years ago was the big one. It’s really quite a story - the Earth.

This is why it seems so odd this thread is dead. There is so much Chris wrote about and so much to think about it amazes me it is the dead thread.

If not for this thread, I would most likely never connected the dots we are recorders and these memories could be used to solve crimes against humanity. If true, it could change things for the better.

However, it seems those in control already know this and have for a long time. They insulate themselves.

No matter, it was fun to think about. I picture bush beans sitting in the school during 9 Juan Juan and you can see in his face he knows. It’s stored in his DNA.

Each day the status quo prevails is one day closer to change. Millions of full soul humans are here to stay. My money is on the Earth. She wants the change. I don’t see how you can tame Her. Chris wrote about a planetary walk-in. They actually tried to replace the consciousness of the planet. Why?

Because She can shake us off like fleas! Ha ha ha how funny because it’s true.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2019), Aragorn (16th August 2019), Chris (16th August 2019), Elen (16th August 2019)