Page 160 of 258 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160161162163170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Imo, the negs/tptW will slowly fade away.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2019), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    russian, russian, russian...no, it is Russians are Russians are people, too. The Evil Brain behind it all is Vlad the Impaler...oops, I meant Vlad Putin.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I can’t believe people fall for the Russian psyop anymore but then again I can believe it. I have discussed mind control, or brainwashing, extensively akin to the movie “the Matrix.”
    I think the story "1984" that George Orwell tells is more fitting in this particular application Orbs. The daily "Two Minutes of Hate" shown prominently in both in the book, and the movie, is not at all unlike what we see today with the extra doubleplusgood, two headed boogey man in Trump/Putin.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRbMpLKjA80

Isn't it interesting how Al Qaida/ISIS has been ever so quietly exited stage left? Oh they'll be wheeled back out again on a moment's notice, but right now we need Russia as our current go to bad guy, yet again, and Captain Chaos is just the man to deliver with McCarthy Part 2.

We always need to have someone to hate , someone to blame (this time we have a 2 for 1 deal), all the way back to when we were taught that the Native Americans were the greatest threat to our precious democracy, standing square in the way of our god given "Manifest Destiny" in the long march westward.

Name:  Manifest Destiny.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  11.2 KB

Name:  Manifest Destiny 2.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  78.1 KB

And then it was the Krauts first turn to at being the bad guy needed:

Name:  WW 1 Propaganda.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  14.0 KB

The Japs:

Name:  Japs.jpg
Size:  18.8 KB

And of course this oldie but goody, Russia Muh Pussia the first go around:

Name:  Russia.jpg
Size:  14.6 KB

Funny thing with our own historical version of "Two Minutes of Hate": The underlying implication being incessantly drilled into our heads that once the current menace of the day is finally dispatched of by "the good guys", peace and prosperity will reign once again. No need to look in a mirror, no need to look behind the curtain, just keep the enemy in your sights, and hate him until he's vanquished.

And of course we all know they only hate us for our freedoms, that's why they keep coming for us. Right?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 23rd December 2019 at 14:12.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2019), Aragorn (23rd December 2019), Elen (24th December 2019), Orbs (23rd December 2019)

Thanks
    it is mutual hate and that is the problem...essentially we hate ourselves. We are all human but none of us are human enough in the eyes of the other. The true saviors are those transcendant humans who can break the cycle.

Hate is an interesting concept. What is hate? Can we define it? Surely, we have to know what it means to use it in a sentence?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2019), Aragorn (23rd December 2019), Elen (24th December 2019), Orbs (23rd December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I can assure you pretend, with 100% certainty, I HATE beets. In fact I don’t like people who pretend to like beets. They just think they like them. Trust no one that says they like beets.

A bogey man in every closet and underneath our beds.

Yes HATE is a strong word. A tool of the controllers for sure. Better to have drank and puked then drank at all. Or something like that.

The HATE frequency. Dished out generously by Satanvision. Especially the fake news.

HATE them more - that’s the spirit. A round of HATE! Chased with fear. The dynamic duo. Our buddies.

HATE is what we eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Racial HATE for dessert.

Our brother JEALOUSY is always near. Nothing like a shot of ENVY.

No wonder why there is so little room for LOVE - we are full of HATE. Never any room in the stomach for it it seems. Except for the good people. We see some every day, don’t we?

Of course we do...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2019), Aragorn (24th December 2019), Elen (24th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fred, that was a good post. That picture of thd Indians sparked a memory. I am convinced I saw that in school as a child.

Like the Jesuits day “give me a child until age 7 snd we will have them for life.” Our buddy Bruce Lipton taught me that.

I see a lot of good people everyday. Yes, they are mind controled but they aren’t full of hate. They know hate is a choice.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2019), Aragorn (24th December 2019), Elen (24th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2019), Fred Steeves (24th December 2019)

Thanks
    Have you read or watched "1984" Orbs? Hopefully read?

The daily "Two Minutes of Hate" is State induced, for State purposes, and the generally speaking good hearted people succumb to its doublethink without a clue it's even happening to them.

What does doublethink mean in 1984?

As used in 1984, the concept of doublethink is the ability to hold two completely contradictory thoughts simultaneously while believing both of them to be true. ... In Orwell's book, doublethink was critical to the success of the Party as it supported the state-imposed practice of language control, or newspeak.
    Good people throughout time have gone about their pleasant daily lives, while simultaneously either condoning, or committing, unspeakable acts.

Socrates

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2019), Aragorn (24th December 2019), Elen (24th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fred,

Haven’t seen it or read the book. At least I don’t recall it. Kinda odd I suppose.

I keep tabs on who is winning- god of bad guys. I know it sounds doom and gloom but apathy has thd bad guys leading by a length. The trumpet seems to help expose corrupt big doesn’t mention or stop spraying. His space program he’s starting started in the 1950s.

It’s obvious to me he is not in control. Maybe we’ll catch a break...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2019), Aragorn (24th December 2019), Elen (24th December 2019), Fred Steeves (24th December 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Fred,

Haven’t seen it or read the book. At least I don’t recall it. Kinda odd I suppose.
    Dude, you need to take a break from the CT material, and read both "1984" and "Brave New World". Reality and our near future lies somewhere in between those two visions broken down into story time, and these stories help us recognize it.

Those are two of the fundamental building blocks for understanding our surroundings from this particular arena.

Basics first, THEN branch on off into whatever else.

Socrates

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2019), Aragorn (24th December 2019)

Thanks
    My daughter and I were browsing through a book store yesterday and we got into a discussion about 'Fahrenheit 451' and '1984' and that era's dystopian visions. My daughter stated that she hated reading those books in school and I agreed that they were essentially pointless in the 21st century. Synchronicity?

Social consciousness has changed dramatically since the World Wars. Everything has changed, the nature of war and even the nature of dystopia. Consider how our civilizations are consumed with 'autonomy'. Autonomy is the dystopian buzzword today as always but not because 'governments' are going to steal it from us, but because rogue AI will seek to crush our souls.

If we have to be consumed with possibilities that will never occur, I personally prefer the utopian to the dystopian.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2019), Aragorn (24th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will consider reading 1984 or Brave New World.

My love for Chris’s books is based on personal knowledge. He ain’t lying. That’s why they shut him down...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Seven full years since the December 21, 2012 “deadline” have passed. No “hard way” yet as far as we can tell. Do I wish for the “hard way?”

No.

Was December 21, 2012 really the deadline? The only answer I have is thd memory of Chris stating he was given the wrong date. Email, essay, I don’t recall. He did write a lot about this date though.

I think it was related to energy. Thd Mayan 6th Sun. Sprinkle in nano barium and aluminum charged by harp. We get an energy blockade.

It seems like very little of what Chris wrote about is manifesting. Why?

Maybe we are all living out our choices concurrently. Maybe the diminishing power of the Illuminati is having an effect on be able to thrust the “hard way” on us. Maybe we are doing it the “hard way.” Maybe it will take to 2050 to get sorted out.

Is the truth bubbling up? Why can everyone else accept Americans see the dog and pony show in politics? These people are criminals for the most part. Why doesn’t the trumpet report spraying to the American people? Why is he pushing more military? Pushing a space force when we already have one? Why doesn’t he expose it?

Who owns these military space ships? The answer is the UNITED States Tax Payers own all of it. Why doesn’t the Trumpet just say that? National Security?

Everything is NS. Free energy is classified. So are a lot of things including medical treatment. How are these people able to live above the law?

I don’t know how thd veil will drop. My energy bills are quite large. When will I be able to stop paying them? Next week you think? Next month? Next year? 3 years? 10 years?

Does anyone see what we up against? Should I shut up and keep working till I die? Are there signs the status quo will change anytime soon?

Why are other people I see so content and why do I want the life I could have? Is it me? Is wanting those that have perpetrated the crimes against humanity to pay? Be removed?

When will the transition happen? Is the stock market screaming to new highs the boom that creates the bust? How can you have a busy without a boom? Will the bust be the “hard way?” Will this be the price for being so mind controled we can’t make good decisions as a species?

Are the Pleidians going to continue to help? What about Fuckashima? Is the pacific being poisoned? Is it all a psyop? Is Australia really burning as bad as some internet sources say?

What about all the nuclear power plants? Will they decommission them next week? What about 5 G?

Who is really winning? The good guys? The bad guys? Why is so much happening that looks like agenda 21? Because it is? It’s a duck?

I confess - I know nothing. The bad guys continue to advance and we what? Continue to die off? Is the planet getting more or less poisoned? According to Greta Script more. Who is that person? An actor? Why is climate change being dramatically shoved down our throats? Is this the good guys flexing their muscles?

It is hard to see any relief. It is such a huge mess it can’t be described. Chris dedicated a lot to letting us know there is a way out and a way to clean it all up. It is difficult to pick up his books and buy into it because the “deadline” was missed. However, it’s all choice.

Especially what you believe. I don’t know what the hell happened but I choose to look at the bigger picture regarding Chris’s work and the alleged “deadline.”

It was wrong. It’s all wrong. The whole everything is wrong. Cameras everywhere. Spying. You name it. I’m wondering when the true tipping point will come? It can’t come soon enough.

The point of this post is I don’t get it. When is the genie coming out of the bottle?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2019), Aragorn (25th December 2019), Dreamtimer (25th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2019)

Thanks
    Hi Orbs,

We can't depend on anyone to solve our problems. I've been accused of being brain dead because I speak of 'sides'. The underlying supposition is that I believe I have a stake in it. I don't. I literally never believed that the political world was going to do anything for me. I believe that because it is patently obvious. My concern is not for me, it is for others. I learned a lesson a long time ago, what I think and feel are irrelevant to anyone but me and it is the same for each and everyone of us. So that being said, I say this, have you ever looked out at thought about your neighbor and considered what would be best for them? If so, have you considered how the ptb could facilitate that? And, if you have, did you consider where the source of that help would come?

There are many answers in that process.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2019), Aragorn (25th December 2019), Dreamtimer (25th December 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Russia is a nation, not a psyop.

Of course Putin would like to influence and control things in the US as much as he can. Why in the world wouldn't he? There's not much in Russia other than oil. He needs to take over more countries again and if he can have a malleable President here who lets him whisper in his ear then he can get away with invasions and occupations.

Of course he's going to screw with us, our elections and our leadership.

As long as people keep turning a blind eye, he'll keep it up.

He's no dummy.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2019), Aragorn (25th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m not sure how we got onto Putty but that’s ok. Unfortunately, I found a certain % of Ed Chiarini’s work spot on. Now would bd a good time to compare/contrast Ed and Chris.

In my stupid opinion Chris shows us the “why” and a small part of the “how” while Ed shows us a small part of the “why” and a large part of the “how.”

In a nut shell, Chris says the “why” is take over the planet and remove most humans retaining a slave population. “How” is via the Illuminati/free masons/Velon.

Ed says the “why” is money and the “how” is through hijacking humanity with rich people in power staying in power through deceit, etc.

In my stupid punk no nothing opinion it appears these two perceptions compliment each other. We have the big picture of taking over thd crown jewel of creation - Earth - with secret societies using all the tools at their disposal to subjugate and ripoff the rest of us. Tools include, but are not limited too, media, disguises, straw families, control of history, wave soup, etc.

Summarizing, we have been duped by sick rich people in control.

In my stupid opinion, Ed zoomed in on the “how” our daily lives have been hijacked. I just thank you and throw out stuff I disagree with but accept his premise.

I accept Chris’s premise. They are both right but that doesn’t mean they don’t make mistakes.

It appears I am the only human on this planet that says at least one of the 14th faction are here. I have found no other and in fact see people quote Chris saying it can’t be. Well, I’ll just carry the burden and let others say how wrong I am because I’m convinced you will all find out eventually.

It is my theory the 14 energy patterns are becoming increasingly more difficult to hide with each passing day of the 6th Sun. Tv hey are increasingly incompatible with thd change that is suppose to occur.

What change? Honestly that’s a good question. I know the soul was split so since it was split I’m “guessing “ it can reintegrate. Become whole again. According to Chris some 4 million full soul humans exist. I don’t know anyone that has ever seen one.

So what can 4 million full soul humans do? To give you an example I think less than 2000 lived in Egypt and built the pyramids. I think anyone reading this can see where this is going. If 2000 or so can accomplish that what 4 million could do is beyond our ability to understand.

Maybe that’s just it - we are too stupid to understand. This pool of unfathomable abilities explains why fuckashima is not any real concern - they can clean it up. Apparently we shouldn’t be concerned at all with the super 4 million having our backs. Just let it play out.

God. I feel soooo much better now knowing I don’t need to worry. Ha ha ha. That’s a little bit funny but the sick part is that may be true. HOWEVER, they can’t do it for us. Ok. Fair enough. But if they save the planet for themselves aren’t they saving it for us too?

The circular argument never ends. Always an invisible whatever. Never a straight answer. NASA.

The “how” and “why.” Crop circles. Full soul humans who hide from us. Hey guys, how about a tap on the shoulder and some encouragement? Oh, I’ve already got that. I can’t share it. I can’t explain it but my soul revealed a thing or two.

Lucky me. I’m the chosen one. Give me an effing break. I’m an average person who just wants to be free. Nothing more.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2019)