Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219226227228229
Results 3,421 to 3,425 of 3425

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 4,819 Times in 1,641 Posts
    Late night.

Hell, there already is serious butt hurt. But I get it - when the wake up call is made a lot of people will not handle it well.

The great wake up call.

Ironically, it may be over your mobile phone. Remember the trumpet emergency message?

When people lose enough is my guess. The mind control has dummy downed the courage. We are a true race of cowards. Enough already? No, these people on unemployment beg for more abuse.

They demand it.

How does the V/I/Free Masons get their way? They pay for it with printed money. These people have manifested a reality some of us are horrified by.

I like beer - not battle ships. Interesting how technology has advanced and these war dinasours could probably be taken out by a satalite. What a waste of life.

Like riding on the train to a prison camp there will be some that see the error in our ways and some that don’t. I keep hoping thd transition is easier than it looks like it will be.

The bad guys have planned a long time. They had V help. How good guys are in power is hard to imagine. The trumpet is almost our last hope as he won a rigged election and is deeply hated by his enemies.

Me? I hope he is a trojan horse. Teflon Don. Nothing sticks yo the dude...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (Yesterday), modwiz (Today)

Thanks
    Late night.

Question: if one of the most deadly viruses in our history is transmitted through water droplets from speaking, sneezing, etc. (from the mouth) why isn’t it illegal to kiss?

Add in: millions don’t even know they have it.

Question: why is sex itself legal without a mask?

It seems the best way for it to transfer is by kissing, heavy breathing sex and the closest contact and exchange of fluids.

Question: why is it legal to sleep with some one?

I’m waiting... had enough yet?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Late night.

Speaking, coughing, sneezing, heavy breathing, etc. transfer the virus but direct lip to lip contact doesn’t? They have a test where you spit into a thingy?

So mouth to mouth contact would be the number one way to transfer the most deadly virus in history yet it’s not talked about? Two people can go somewhere, get infected, and then kiss?

How many kisses in the world per day?

Social distancing covers kissing? No need to discuss the number one way it can spread as they shut everything down to save lives?

We have been duped.

What is the agenda? Ah yes, the Hegelian dialectic. A virus causing global death/fear that must be battled at all costs except shoving your tongue is someone’s mouth. In fact according to the dialectic kissing someone on the mouth would be a form of homicide.

Attempted murder.

The solution? Mail in votes/election fraud, removal of rights, a vaccine, etc. Everything is in place except the vaccine. But it’s coming.

Not a bad return on investment. Social distancing probably aids targeting. Go ahead and disagree. It probably does. How quaint.

So it has worked well. Lives permanently changed. Because of China “they” say. Russia snd China are the bad guys all over again. Read Chris’s books and you will find a different Russia. Interesting I can’t find any reference to Illuminati control in China? It’s a black hole of information.

Insanity. For now it looks like the vaccine is a go. Economic problems are coming as well. I’m not smart enough to say exactly when but it looks like they are well under way.

Break on through to the other side...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The open letter to Belgian authorities resonates as truth to me.

I recommend reading it.

When is enough, enough?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (Today), Elen (Today)

Thanks
    Late night.

Masks are still mandatory in places. They cause health problems including oxygen deprivation, etc. How about we stop unannounced spraying of whatever into our air?

Did they change what they spray? Why the masks?

Looks like everything Chris stated about the hard way is in swing. The longer you loose a right got the harder it is to get back... When will it end?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (Today)