Page 97 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    To anyone who watches the Les Brown video.

There is a lot of high quality Intel. Note the cubed root of the pyramid is EXACTLY where the Kings chamber is. Note how Les talked about a crystal pyramidien. Cheops had crystals.

Les said he didn't know how he knew things. But many of us do. Les's HS, his soul, was helping him out. What Les says about pyramids backs up Chris's work big time.

Imagine the energy in the King chamber when it was activated. It would be outrageous. Eating some shrew bread to enhance it as well.

Chris Thomas ain't lying. That thing remerged the full soul. It is a psychic enhancer. Thx Chris for writing the truth. Thx Les for all you did as well.
    Last edited by Orbs, 10th December 2017 at 10:45.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Did Chris write about the pyramids sharing energy? Or where the door was/is to Cheops?

I bet the structure underneath is a ground. It may have been filled with a fluid. Sea water?

Did it rumble? Was it dark or were there candles or lights of sort? Were the Keys of Enoch doe, ray, me, fa, so, lot, tee, doe? Higher and higher notes? The standing wave created must have been wild! What a ride. 5 giant crystals used. What a sight that must have been!

Covered in limestone then gold wasn't it? Did it reverse the aging process to a degree? Imagine the energy in the peak moment.

Didn't Chris write the Keys were accompanied by psychic something? How long did that wave last? I just can't imagine how spectacular it all was. All that energy and no moving parts it seems.

Did lighting bolts get discharged?

I got to get up. Ugh!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was really hopeful people would enjoy discussing the combined works of Chris and Les Brown. Especially pyramids. Its a great opportunity.

Maybe some new people will join?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I apologize for posting Incorrectly. Energy flowing into the Earth spins counter clockwise not clockwise. Best to post the source which I did.

Chris wrote about other structures doing the same thing as the Great Pyramid that required a lot less work. Some are still functional. I sure would like to use one... oh well, time to get up for work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (12th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Isn't it fascinating Chris and Les came to the same conclusion about energy spinning in a vortex?

To help visualize the energy spinning pretend there are two spheres in front of you - the Sun and the Earth. Take your index finger and start spinning it clockwise. Travel left to right in an arc and as you approach the North Pole to enter your finger is spinning counterclockwise.

In my journey I enjoy finding truth "I can put a finger on."

Have fun with it and share it. I like to share. Nobody has to accept it etc. FREE WILL.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (12th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris's Planet Earth book has a lot of info on the lay line energy grid. The detail Les Brown gave to its construction was extraordinary. Les's explanation of the Star of David and the props he created to share it with all of us is really something.

Les and Chris serve as great examples of how much work it takes to discover truth. They each had decades into it. Decades.

Back to sleep...
    Last edited by Orbs, 13th December 2017 at 08:06.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (20th December 2017), Elen (15th December 2017), Ntonyo (15th December 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    In the light of current situation it is quite obvious in which direction We are all being pushed by the crazies.
    Also I wanna add up that the only problem highlighted as an example in the Russia, by KPMG consulting agency - is high potential risks of implementing new kind of high - tech (including VR), because generations of 60s - 70s in majority are very reluctant to become this kind of digital slaves. Therefore current war mongering, economic instability and conflicts have one good reason behind it all - is to get rid of huge part of 60s and 70s folks, so ones who will remain won't gonna protest much about moving into new virtual dimension.

What can We do? Now as things are becoming more and more obvious We need to speak out louder about what's coming and why. Also We need to consciously refuse these efforts of crazies so thier envisaged plot, which by far exists only in virtual reality, would not be part of actual reality in a not too distant future. This is why the crazies are trying their best to censor the Internet and free speech as fast as possible because their concepts are being exposed and loosing its impetus due a lot of People who becoming more and more aware about whole issue and denying, within their own selves, the whole idea of the world crazies wanna built. This is quite an example of what can mass conscious do even with one thought alone. Imagine not a majority but at least 10 or 20% of the whole Population will say out loud: "Enough is enough!". And whole system will just collapse the moment after that.

This trailer also shows that the future is VR - is reading of the brain patterns so individuals can create whatever world their brains can imagine it is another ultimate proof that to create new world We need to change the way We think about Ourselves and Others. Our thoughts literaly shaping our global reality and first action that can help to overcome this tide of enslavement is not to take m4 and start a revolution but to change the way of thinking created by the crazies through their infrastracture of mass media, politics etc. It does not take all humanity to do that at least 10 to 15% and current mind-controlled reality will crumble and what is gonna be left of that? Is the only one question: "Who are We as humanity?". And the answer will be immidieatly found...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 15th December 2017 at 01:32.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

donsan (20th December 2017), Greenbarry (15th December 2017), Herbert (15th December 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Gravity

As everyone reading this thread must know, Chris Thomas has described so-called "Gravity" as in fact electromagnetic mutual agreement between soul consciousnesses. In other words souls attract proportional to their electromagnetic energy. This of course leaves the door wide open for a unified field theory of everything where electromagnetism = consciousness = the force that holds the universe together in harmony by free will choice. The 4 forces of the universe from the atom to the cosmic level are electromagnetic. There is no such thing as "gravity" and as Newton himself admitted, he had no idea what the power source of gravity might be!

So I thought it would be a good idea to post these two videos by a scientist who has given this matter a great deal of thought, Wallace Thornhill, whose excellent work is overcoming scientific dogma; "my dipoles are still oscillating from his last presentation."

"In the theoretical sciences, it is commonly assumed that the role of gravity is settled. But as Richard Feynman observed, “There is no model of the theory of gravitation today, other than the mathematical form.” The problem is that mathematics will not account for the essential force in question. And yet, when theorists speculate about the big bang one conjecture is followed by another all building on the supposed supremacy of gravity as the driving force of cosmic evolution.

In this talk at the EU2015 conference, Wal Thornhill takes us on a forty-year personal journey to understand the role of gravity in the electric universe.

The Elegant Simplicity of the Electric Universe

Nikola Tesla:
    "There is nothing endowed with life—from man, who is enslaving the elements, to the nimblest creature—in all this world that does not sway in its turn.
    Whenever action is born from force, no matter how small it is the cosmic balance is upset and the universal motion results".

THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Neutron Stars and Black Holes Cannot Exist

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScZFq0p3O8k
    Last edited by Herbert, 19th December 2017 at 00:20.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (20th December 2017), Greenbarry (20th December 2017), Ntonyo (18th December 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Today, the 18th of December, the Sun rises and sets in the degree of the local Galactic Centre, Sag A*.

The iron in our blood magnetically connects us to the iron in the Earth's core, which is in turn connected to the iron in the Sun; and since our Sun is apparently sovereign, ie has its own direct connection to and orbit around the Galactic Centre, we are also magnetically linked to our Milky Way galaxy and the rest of the Universe.

Bad science, bad religion and bad philosophy have had us chasing our own tails for far too long.

We have been comprehensively lied to, misled and confused, and most urgently need to re-appraise our whole relation to our own Souls, to each other, to the Earth and all life on Her, and to the Universe at large...or we can stay lost and miserable, if that's what we want.
    Last edited by DMt., 18th December 2017 at 07:57. Reason: humour

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (20th December 2017), Elen (18th December 2017), Greenbarry (20th December 2017), Herbert (18th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), Ntonyo (18th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Les Brown mentions an anti-gravity frequency. He wrote it down. I can look past he called it gravity. His presentation is based on magnetism.

How does his frequency work? Would it make an object float? Anyone have a clue?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DMt, as above so below. A cell and a galaxy are similar.

Change usually has a price. Chris coined "the hard way" and we have not seen it. Flip a coin which way it will go. People have made their choice sorry to say. I'm here for the ride. The Earth will act one of these days.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Is it the "hard way," "easy way," "long way," "right way," "no way" or "wrong way"?

Which way are we going?

I have never met a single person anywhere at anytime that ever even heard of Chris Thomas let alone read his books etc. I have tried to help change that but "my way" isn't the answer.

Good luck to all of you...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th December 2017), Elen (19th December 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Is it the "hard way," "easy way," "long way," "right way," "no way" or "wrong way"?

Which way are we going?
    Every which way towards Christmas 2017 [and still not dead].

Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    I have never met a single person anywhere at anytime that ever even heard of Chris Thomas let alone read his books etc.
    Damn good job we're not in it for the money and fame then, eh?

I have tried to help change that but "my way" isn't the answer.
    You sure about that? I'd have thought, for you at least, that your own particular way of doing things [especially things like emo hygiene, soul retrieval, physical healing &/or diagnostic work, and trying to talk one's truth] was rather close to the point of being you, uh, being here, as a spark of the Creator.

Good luck to all of you...
    Bless you too, Orbs, for your health and happiness and that of all you encounter.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (20th December 2017), Dreamtimer (27th December 2017), Elen (19th December 2017), Greenbarry (20th December 2017), Herbert (19th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    So I'm mushy. Sue me. It's Christmas.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th December 2017), Elen (24th December 2017), Herbert (1st January 2018), Kathy (1st January 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

2018 looks to be a good year, a pivotal one in all our memories, when the dark was exposed, and the light radiated, as never before; and freedom, at long, lengthy, lonesome, laborious last, began to seem like a real possibility.
    Last edited by DMt., 1st January 2018 at 00:35. Reason: comma, addendum, aster-isk

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (1st January 2018), Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Elen (1st January 2018), Herbert (4th January 2018), Kathy (1st January 2018)