Page 105 of 258 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Orbs ... good to see your posts. You were likely seeing Saturn near due South about 12-1a your time? Mars would have been to the East along the ecliptic. The moon was likely in between both planets. I use Stellarium frequently, it is good for stars, planets and signs.

On religion - I know I haven't read CT's books yet but I have read his essays - I look forward to seeing religions go with the V. There has been much misappropriation by leaders (both church and state) and I see it as a significant reason the world is in the state it is, mostly because it pushes people away from self responsibility. Instead, people pine for a savior and an escape from "this terrible place" (TM) and frequently project whatever theology/ideology onto the world around them. My thinking is that fully integrated souls don't need a religious construct ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PairAlleles For This Useful Post:

donsan (27th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Elen (27th July 2018), Herbert (26th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Invisible fencing for dogs. Turns a yard into a glorified cage. The dog is on a longer leash. Chris has written extensively about the control over the planet etc. as well as what it is like to be free of the leash/control. Fulfilling our potential.

His research on history is really something. I always wanted to know truth. My soul has confirmed a lot of his writings. The only proof I have yet it is all the proof I require.

Nobody can do it for you. Only took me 5 years.

This is a main reason why I watch the sky. There is action there. I want to ride on a ship. I want to meet some of the semi physical races. I want to remove the leash.

My soul won’t allow me to integrate. I’m not ready. I would have to leave everything and everyone behind. I can’t just yet. I can’t walk away just yet.

Can any of you? Think how many lived it would affect. I did not think you can just pop in and say “hi mom.” How about going to work glowing with 30 million years of knowledge. Think you could win on Jeopardy?

For now, it appears to be “all or nothing.” Our owners like their invisible fencing very much. I don’t think the pliedians can stop by and pick me up anytime soon. The defenses are too in place.

What will the Earth do? How much more abuse will She take?

Back to work...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Elen (28th July 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    CT gave this article high praise in the Unicus interview [part 4];

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

- saying anyone reading "channelled material" should read it...
    Last edited by DMt., 28th July 2018 at 13:56. Reason: punctuation

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Elen (29th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello DMt, curious coincidence on that article. I came across it at least 9 months before finding any of Chris Thomas' work. And since there are no coincidences, 15 months ago was the first time I had seen the term "We are the ones we have been waiting for".

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Orbs, sometime in the past year+ told anyone that would listen that if I am dead or gone, done deal, it is party time!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PairAlleles For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th July 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PairAlleles View Post
    Orbs, sometime in the past year+ told anyone that would listen that if I am dead or gone, done deal, it is party time!!
    Hey PA,

Stellarium looks like a good steer, thanks for that.

I now find the sheer numbers of people engaging in v-led mass meditations quite scary, particularly since a couple of years back, under the sway of 'the Law of One' and before reading CT, I was engaging in them too...for a few sessions, anyway. Brrrrr.

Yes, 'heaven' aka the Happy Lands or the place between lives, sounds pretty damn good, tempting even...just got to fix a few things first, you know, clear out a lifetime's emo crap and so on...see life on Earth returning to how it's supposed to be...

Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    My soul won’t allow me to integrate. I’m not ready. I would have to leave everything and everyone behind. I can’t just yet. I can’t walk away just yet.
    "Just yet", said twice, even, sounds like it may be getting closer, Orbs...I hope so for you. It looks like you're much more engaged with life than I am, what with people depending on you for their livelihood, etc; most of the people and things I've loved have slipped away and vanished*, my boys are in their 30s and have their own lives now, I can count my real friends with two fingers...Soul [capital S] appears to be arranging for me to slip away & vanish too, with minimal impact.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs
    Can any of you? Think how many lives it would affect. I did not think you can just pop in and say “hi mom.” How about going to work glowing with 30 million years of knowledge.
    I truly hope so...very few, I'm afraid...my Ma is 88 [and looking pretty good on it, mind]...30 million, eh? You identify as a semi-physical Soul, then?

*(c) Robert Zimmerman
    Last edited by DMt., 29th July 2018 at 06:53. Reason: 'on'

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Elen (29th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I reject them are no coincidences. I actually don’t know what Chris meant. Things may be planned but since the future hasn’t happened and we have free will everything cannot possibly be planned.

I reject the 14 are gone. Everyone make mistakes. Seems like we always default to having to do it ourselves. I’m not sure many people really get that yet. There is no one to answer our questions. Only ourselves.

I don’t know what will happen. I do know I have to finish a few things and some things will have to occur before I can integrate. My matrix is not so easy.

Oh well. At least I accept I am on my own. That’s a start.

There is only one person I can talk to about the 14 and I don’t really talk about them much at all. Nobody cares. Chris has written about how they have interfered. He wrote they destroyed 1/4 of our universe. That’s quite a feat. Imagine that. Wow.

They remain part of the problem today. I can’t do a thing about it. I really don’t care for them though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th July 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    33,000 14-contaminated Alexander/GHWBush-type-killer-human souls is trouble enough for any planet, I'd imagine.

If it doesn't all go down the pan, they should be psychically identifiable to FS humans, and will presumably need dealing with - one way or another.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That’s right admit - it’s been a huge problem. Hard to believe, explain, understand, etc.

In fact it is beyond belief. The scope is to grand. It is too bizarre.

Something has interfered. Chris wrote extensively about it. The v, 14, the illuminatzi, free masons etc. Ed Chiarini added a new layer of “how” it was done.

I believe Chris and Ed have so much of it right I discount what they have wrong. It doesn’t matter.

Why?

Because we are on our own. We all make mistakes. Take what’s “right” and call it a day. What’s right circles back to choice. Choice is on the individual.

I had to pay a price. A big one. 5 years+. Thousands of hours. My soul revealing things. Me trying to figure things out. Ask yourself what price have you paid?

Blogging for 5 years? Reading for 5 years? What work have you really done?

I’m speaking in a friendly introspective tone. I’m not better than anyone. My point is I had to pay a very large price. I’m not as lucky I guess. I had to make sacrifices in life style to find out what I know. To verify things I read.

For those that found truth without thousands of hours of work hats off to you. In a way I’m envious.

I have shared my belief in the status quo. There are factions fighting to preserve hundreds of years of their work. They have all the tools. They have a knowledge differential. They have printing presses. They levy taxes. The put industrial fluoride in water. They fill the air with god only knows what.

Integration is the only escape hatch / tool I know of to overcome this hideous plague. This is why I defer to the Earth Herself taking action. I will never accept She will do nothing in the event we don’t pick up the pace.

Either we do it or She will. That’s my final answer...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Elen (30th July 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    "admit", eh? A veritable triumph of autocomplete, there, I like it...matches well with my ongoing attempts at a full honesty and frankness [tempered by reasonable tact and diplomacy, ofc].

Presumably Earth could at any time [since the end of the Human Plan in 2011/12] have severed our root-chakra connection to Her core, removing the etheric template of the last 7,000 years and thus evicting all of us "sub-Humans" from these temporary 25%-soul bodies - she has done this with something like 95% of all the lifeforms that have ever existed here, apparently - but here we still are, seven years later, still not extinct, and still blundering around mostly clueless.

I speculate that, from a planetary-Soul perspective we can barely imagine, She has seen that the ever-increasing energies of the new Sun cycle will force us all to either leave and go back to our place of Soul origin [aka 'die', as huge numbers already have] or to clean up our act and move forward into Full Soul incarnation while in these bodies, as Chris did before agreeing to come back into 25% and carry on his work.

Considering our depredations and ignorant abuses of what She has given [and still gives] us, I'm forced to conclude that She really must love the [sub-] Human race, and that Her patience is that of a Soul with an incarnation lifetime in the billions of years, rather than our [current] handful of brief decades.
    Last edited by DMt., 30th July 2018 at 09:48. Reason: Specificiticity...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You nailed the auto complete thingy Dmt. I liked your last post.

I don’t know what the planet will do. In the past Chris wrote she contracted when the Sidhe were removed by the Merylin. All hell broke lose as it happened quickly. I figure that would shake us off like fleas.

Since the sun and the Earth are pals I have had a cheap theory for years they would work together to take out the satilites. Chris wrote something about a new layer being added to our atmosphere. My thoughts are this layer is part of the plan and protection needed when the sun releases the energy to take them out.

The propaganda conditioning via Hollywood is already in place. NASA has contributed as well. Beware of the killer solar flare, right? Never let a good crisis go to waste.

The way I see it this is why they are attacking the planet. They want to stop Her. Why do you think they tried to do a walk in on Her?

This has been going on for a long time. The ELF wave attack has to be annoying. See folks, eventually it has to come to an end one way or another. This is the world we live in. The man behind the curtain.

I don’t expect anyone to buy into my bs. I like to piece the puzzle together. I know I’m on my own.

How smart do you have to be to figure out the historical significance of a sicko by the size of their footprint? Say what?

George Washington. Ole Georgy boy. Chris exposed his ass big time. How can we test Chris’s work? By the footprint and real estate of George to see if it maps to what Chris wrote.

He is on both paper and coin currency. Keep in mind a dollar bill was/is widely held. He has a giant penis in our capital with a reflecting pond etc. He has statues I think. He is painted on the dome ceiling shown being elevated to the statu of a god.

Hmmmm... Looks like ole Georgy boy was very significant indeed. Nobody gets a 555 foot penis without being a huge dick.

Ha ha ha. I made a funny.

Prices of the puzzle that support what Chris wrote in plain sight. Not so easy to get all that stuff. He was also labeled the father of our country. Seem to fit if you think about a father being the supreme authority figure.

The elevation to a god thingy is really the clincher. He lived almost 250 years Chris wrote as an original illuminatzi. Try to imagine the wealth he had. Working with the v in the late 1700’s till past 2000. I’m sure it had to be hidden and disguised. Makes you wonder about who really owns what...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DMt, welcome. I have been using Stellarium for a year or so, still learning. I appreciate everyone that posts here as I have been challenged to get the books, but I get a sense of things with a comment here, a paragraph there. I will hopefully get a couple soon.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PairAlleles For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    While on the subject of proof let’s point out the obvious- we are stil here.

Proof enough for me we are getting some help.

Chris wrote all weapons grades few too plutonium on the planet has been disabled. Pretty bold statement really. I sure hope that is true. I recall something about dirty bombs being buried. Didnt surprise me. Hell, nuclear power plants are in plain site. Why not bury a few too?

I guess the point is boobytraps. All the “mess” Chris wrote and talked about. Satilites pointed down.

Months ago Herbert posted something from Chris citing an insidious threat. Ya think? They got all the toys. I have a keyboard and a chair.

Oh well.

I guess they don’t plan on just giving up. All the years of “hard work, planning etc.”

The status quo. Can’t really explain this all because it’s not believable. It looks like it will just have to play itself out.

We are still here. Proof enough to me we got some help.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Water. 3 states of matter: solid, liquid, gas. Simply add or remove energy. Freeze it or heat it up, easy peasy.

3 states of life: physical, semi physical, non physical. Simply add or remove energy? Chris wrote unless semi physical beings alter their energy patterns we can’t see them. Their ships can fly through mountains. Sounds like they remove energy to become more like ice/physical. Chris wrote the splitting of the soul has made us more dense.

The soul has the most energy and is invisible to us like steam.

Looks like Chris ain’t lying. There exists life in between ice and steam. Physical and non physical. We simply use a stove or freezer. We alter the waters energy patterns.

Chris wrote no other place is physical other than our solar system. The rest seems to default to semi physical. But we can’t see it.

Stars. They default to semi physical yet we see something. How? The atmosphere? Does it alter the energy patterns so we can see them? A lens?

Maybe it is true once in space we can’t see stars? Is this the true reason?

Great question for Chris. However it appears we may already have the answer doing it ourselves.
    Last edited by Orbs, 1st August 2018 at 10:21.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have noticed a lot of variations in paper US currency. Some paper seems thicker. Variations in the same bill. Not sure what it means.

Not sure how we see semi physical stars atmosphere or not. outside our. Solar system is not solid to us.

Thx Ellen for your thanks on my non copy/paste posts.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (9th August 2018), Elen (9th August 2018)