Page 102 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3169

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

  1. #1516
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    5,994
    Thanks
    36,148
    Thanked 38,587 Times in 5,966 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    i haven't got a clue if yer saying i'm of the crew or not of the crew. but i can tell u this, i haven't a clue who the man is. its why i haven't had anything to say on this thread until i saw what herbert posted. and i was replying more to what he said than anything he quoted. now i'm more than curious for more reasons than one.........
    You were not being referred to. Old time members know this thread well and generally leave it alone. We were taking your back. At the bottom of any thread you will see the names of members who view it. The names in this thread are almost never seen in other threads. They keep to themselves because anything that did not come from Chris Thomas is deemed unworthy. They are happy here and it works. Dissent is perceived as antagonism.

    I bear this group no ill will and will now give them peace.
    Last edited by modwiz, 5th May 2018 at 05:13.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th May 2018), Dreamtimer (8th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), NotAPretender (5th May 2018)

  3. #1517
    Senior Member palooka's revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2018
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    They keep to themselves because anything that did not come from Chris Thomas is deemed unworthy.
    well that sucks but, ok, i think i get it now. kinda like a forum inside a forum. so, my apologies folx for bumbling in here. carry on. but i still like what herbert said. and now, i'm goooooonnnnneeeeee................................

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th May 2018), Dreamtimer (8th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), modwiz (5th May 2018), NotAPretender (5th May 2018)

  5. #1518
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    5,994
    Thanks
    36,148
    Thanked 38,587 Times in 5,966 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    well that sucks but, ok, i think i get it now. kinda like a forum inside a forum. so, my apologies folx for bumbling in here. carry on. but i still like what herbert said. and now, i'm goooooonnnnneeeeee................................
    Herbert is a good guy. I respect him and hardly post to the thread. And to be fair and clarify, it does not have to come from Chris Thomas but, if it disagrees, then it is not welcome.

    We co-exist well enough, with the occasional stepping on toes.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th May 2018), Dreamtimer (6th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), NotAPretender (5th May 2018)

  7. #1519
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    28th May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 963 Times in 256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    well that sucks but, ok, i think i get it now. kinda like a forum inside a forum. so, my apologies folx for bumbling in here. carry on. but i still like what herbert said. and now, i'm goooooonnnnneeeeee................................
    Hey PR, I'm sorry I [we?] took you for the [professionally?] disruptive person Aragorn describes. Please feel free to post just as you might anywhere else.

    There are lots of CT resources here, it took me months to chomp through it all, and questions/comments about CT's work and related issues are, obviously, the life and soul of the thread.

    I'm also a recent arrival, and have been treated with nothing but courtesy and kindness from the so-called 'insular, cultish' people in here.
    Last edited by DMt., 5th May 2018 at 19:45. Reason: PM'd to PR

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th May 2018), Dreamtimer (8th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Greenbarry (3rd June 2018), NotAPretender (5th May 2018), Ntonyo (5th May 2018), palooka's revenge (7th May 2018)

  9. #1520
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    10,541
    Thanks
    56,985
    Thanked 46,830 Times in 10,458 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    I wish you did too cuz, hey, I'm all ears. I'm already all in on the idea that EM IS SOURCE and thus, parental to all other fundamental forces and everything that rolled/rolls out from there. As well as the idea that healing the gaps within and between my chakras brings with it the ability to, among several other things, adjust frequency of the vessel that I AM by choice and on demand thus making it possible to, for example, go anywhere in Universe while taking ALL of me with me including body.
    Dang. All of you, huh? Ambitious. Wow. I haven't wrapped my mind around doing that. Not yet anyway.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), NotAPretender (5th May 2018), palooka's revenge (7th May 2018)

  11. #1521
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    28th May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 963 Times in 256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Dang. All of you, huh? Ambitious. Wow. I haven't wrapped my mind around doing that. Not yet anyway.
    Many of us [ex-?] 'Law of One'-heads were expecting 'Ascension' [r] to deliver all that and more in 2012...surely?

    Remember Drunvalo and the sacred geometry-based 'Merkabah'? The 18-foot "Angels" [read; Velon] who showed up in his home?

    Ay caramba!
    Last edited by DMt., 5th May 2018 at 18:04. Reason: punctuation

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th May 2018), Dreamtimer (6th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), palooka's revenge (7th May 2018)

  13. #1522
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    10,541
    Thanks
    56,985
    Thanked 46,830 Times in 10,458 Posts
    I had a near miss w/Drunvalo. I met one of his followers, he was nearby. I had no idea who he was at the time. The follower wanted to recruit me, I think. Nothing overt. I wouldn’t have bitten anyway.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th May 2018), Aragorn (6th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), palooka's revenge (7th May 2018)

  15. #1523
    Senior Member Canada Herbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    summer time view from office window
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    946
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Like many psychic "teachers" Drunvalo has always been sincere but he was misled from an early beginning. As I understand him now, he was a walk-in. Teaching the merkabah (sp?) became his thing but without realizing that such a thing was not necessary for reintegration. There does seem to have been a distinct CIA influence on him. Being psychic is no defense against being vulnerable to deception. He was unable to recognize that the "angels" working with him were in fact misleading him down a distracting path of deception. This is a typical disguise used by a group of extraterrestrials who want to distract people from doing the inner work necessary for reintegration of the higher (inner) self into the physical body. Which in trun makes telepathy bi-location and translocation, among many other things, possible.

    The higher self part of the soul which religious people call the personal god, and I think of as conscience, serves to guide our lives toward completion of our purpose. It exists in the higher frequency dimensions of space which can be thought of as between the lines on a ruler, hence the "inner self". Higher more positive vibrations and shorter wavelength so that there is more freedom and less compression of energy in the less dense realms of the non-physical. Sort of like the TARDIS (Time and relative dimensions in space) with more room on the inside than the outside.

    This thread is NOT to discourage anyone from questioning the facts gleaned from the Akashic over 30 years of investigation and verification by Chris Thomas. Any sincere question will either be answered or, if I do not have an answer I will say so. The first 36 pages present all information on the facts that are available, and it includes an index. The rest is about other authors and scientists who reinforce, complement, or extend C.T.'s research. He has no wish whatsoever to be a leader or participant. His books were banned to any publisher in North America by the NSA and there have been several attempts to kill him. I am in contact with him and know someone who is his neighbour. Why do they not want this information to get out?

    Contrary to some mistaken opinions from popular members of this forum we are not here to defend his work. We are here to understand the facts taken from the Akashic. We have many private discussions on many topics and we bring a very wide range of unusual experiences and reading of many authors and disciplines from many countries.

    What we share in common is the knowledge that minds work best when they are open. We do not accept the misleading human history or science of any kind that is being taught in our schools, including electrical engineering. We are very fortunate to have resources that connect the dots so seamlessly.

    As for taking part in the rest of the forum, I have done so many times and so too have others here. Several members have left for various reasons but they stay in touch with me while continuing their pursuit of illumination and evolution. Change is upon us and its biggest impediment for the individual is addiction in all its forms to the status quo. As a long time healer, Chris Thomas offers many resources for releasing energetic emotional blocks in the physical body which are holding us back. His writing is deceptively simple because the truth really is not complicated.

    Please feel free to ask any sincere questions Palooka, and good luck with your chosen path.
    Learning our TRUE HISTORY is therapy for the human race.

    It is each person's responsibility to clear their body of emotional blocks (using the Giveaway, etc.) so that the process of higher self integration into your physical body can begin. Beliefs are fleeting during this period of change. It is wise to hold them lightly. Mind, Body and Spirit are becoming ONE

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th May 2018), donsan (6th May 2018), Dreamtimer (6th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Ntonyo (6th May 2018), palooka's revenge (7th May 2018)

  17. #1524
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    28th May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 963 Times in 256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Like many psychic "teachers" Drunvalo has always been sincere but he was misled from an early beginning. As I understand him now, he was a walk-in. Teaching the merkabah (sp?) became his thing but without realizing that such a thing was not necessary for reintegration. There does seem to have been a distinct CIA influence on him. Being psychic is no defense against being vulnerable to deception. He was unable to recognize that the "angels" working with him were in fact misleading him down a distracting path of deception. This is a typical disguise used by a group of *extraterrestrials who want to distract people from doing the inner work necessary for reintegration of the higher (inner) self into the physical body. Which in turn makes telepathy bi-location and translocation, among many other things, possible.
    Sincerity alone is no defense against a *species that is semi-physical, telepathic, very high-tech in their own semi-physical sphere, practices black magic, and also 'enjoys' [if that's the right word...] a 30-million-year lifespan.

    Sadly...

    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    The higher self part of the soul which religious people call the personal god, and I think of as conscience, serves to guide our lives toward completion of our purpose.
    I think all sensible people, whether entrapped by a cult or not, have always understood that conscience is key, part of the 'voice' of the Soul, or the Higher Self, as Chris puts it.

    Interestingly, it's non-verbal, pre-analytic; you just know whatever is wrong...negative Quality perception, as Robert M. Pirsig might say.

    "Labour to keep alive in your breast that spark of celestial fire, Conscience"

    - Somewise Oldperson

    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    This thread is NOT to discourage anyone from questioning the facts gleaned from the Akashic[/B] over 30 years of investigation and verification by Chris Thomas. Any sincere question will either be answered or, if I do not have an answer I will say so. The first 36 pages present all information on the facts that are available, and it includes an index. The rest is about other authors and scientists who reinforce, complement, or extend C.T.'s research. He has no wish whatsoever to be a leader or participant.
    You shouldn't even have to be clarifying this, Herbert; but I'm assured that many lurkers here are quite aware of the falseness of the defamatory claims so frequently and wearisomely levelled against both Chris' work, and the regular posters in this thread. Chris' personal sacrifices to get this data to humanity should shame them, I think; but then they deny those too, apparently.

    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    ...What we share in common is the knowledge that minds work best when they are open. We do not accept the misleading human history or science of any kind that is being taught in our schools, including electrical engineering. We are very fortunate to have resources that connect the dots so seamlessly.
    - ie these resources here, Chris' work and our experiences of [ahem] actually putting his conclusions into practice -

    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    As for taking part in the rest of the forum, I have done so many times and so too have others here.
    I do try, but I can only sincerely contribute where I'm sincerely interested, and I'm afraid very little in the rest of the site really calls to me.

    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    Several members have left for various reasons but they stay in touch with me while continuing their pursuit of illumination and evolution. Change is upon us and its biggest impediment for the individual is addiction in all its forms to the status quo. As a long time healer, Chris Thomas offers many resources for releasing energetic emotional blocks in the physical body which are holding us back. His writing is deceptively simple because the truth really is not complicated.
    Long before encountering Chris' work, it had become obvious to me that emotional illness, in all its forms [what Wilhelm Reich called The Emotional Plague] was the principal obstacle to spiritual progress [for me, and for most folks, in the West at least]...but I had no idea how critical it was to physical health, even survival, before CT.

    Quote Originally posted by Herbert
    Please feel free to ask any sincere questions Palooka, and good luck with your chosen path.
    What Herbert said...
    Last edited by DMt., 7th May 2018 at 23:44. Reason: Clarification

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th May 2018), Dreamtimer (8th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Herbert (3rd June 2018)

  19. #1525
    Senior Member palooka's revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2018
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post


    Long before encountering Chris' work, it had become obvious to me that emotional illness, in all its forms [what Wilhelm Reich called The Emotional Plague] was the principal obstacle to spiritual progress [for me, and for most folks, in the West at least]...but I had no idea how critical it was to physical health, even survival, before CT.
    Then there must be some way to heal emotional illness, yes? I'd appreciate hearing what you (or anyone else) have to say about that and thank you for it in advance.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th May 2018), Dreamtimer (8th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Herbert (8th May 2018)

  21. #1526
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    28th May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 963 Times in 256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    Then there must be some way to heal emotional illness, yes? I'd appreciate hearing what you (or anyone else) have to say about that and thank you for it in advance.
    Palooka, excellent.

    Search the thread for 'Giveaway', read it up and try it out.

    PS Herbert just added this;

    "...I was wondering if you would add to your reply that there is an index to the thread on page 1 and it gives post # 136 as to where the Giveaway instructions are located. The reason I ask is that by having him refer to the index he will see what all this thread has to offer in terms of C.T. information."
    Last edited by DMt., 8th May 2018 at 01:25. Reason: Addition

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

    donsan (20th May 2018), Dreamtimer (8th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Herbert (8th May 2018)

  23. #1527
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    28th May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 963 Times in 256 Posts
    My Dear Friend Ixy just wrote,

    "Future development? How about reintegration..."

    *

    ...Is reintegration Perfection, the end of the line?

    Or is there more to do yet, even from there?

    I'd suspect so, or why did we even bother to engage in seriously-diminished incarnations for the Human Plan, for seven millennia, if we were already Perfect beings?

    Herbert reckons we may be opening the way for the 13th and final Universe of the current set [to replace the 14th Faction's failed and collapsed one, was that?], and that it may just be a wholly Physical Universe, not just our tiny, ultra-dense Physical Solar System bubble [on the backside of nowhere, in one of the Milky Way's further arms].

    That does make sense to me, and it might well mean that our trials and sufferings are even more vital data than we ever suspected...a sort of Akashic Library of What Not To Do In Extreme Physicality [if you want to be happy and healthy]...?

    (){XD>
    Last edited by DMt., 10th May 2018 at 23:06. Reason: typo

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

    donsan (20th May 2018), Dreamtimer (10th May 2018), Elen (10th May 2018)

  25. #1528
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    8th May 2016
    Posts
    1,616
    Thanks
    392
    Thanked 4,504 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Who is this Chris Thomas character? Where do I get a copy of the latest Akashic to read? Is it online?

    The 13th universe is under construction? Will there be physical women there? How do I get there?

    Thanks in advance...

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (21st May 2018), Elen (21st May 2018)

  27. #1529
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    15,120
    Thanks
    67,573
    Thanked 63,377 Times in 15,115 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Who is this Chris Thomas character? Where do I get a copy of the latest Akashic to read? Is it online?

    The 13th universe is under construction? Will there be physical women there? How do I get there?

    Thanks in advance...
    Just for the record, the above post is your 666th one. Should we call an exorcist?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (21st May 2018), Elen (21st May 2018)

  29. #1530
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    8th May 2016
    Posts
    1,616
    Thanks
    392
    Thanked 4,504 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Will they accept credit cards in the 13th Universe? I don't carry a lot of cash.

    Will the 13th universe be on schedule or will the v derail it?

    Any news on the v? Still hanging at lake tittikaka? Do they have a boat docked there?

    Thanks in advance.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (21st May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •