Page 155 of 258 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    BEFORE ITS NEWS

http://m.beforeitsnews.com/beyond-sc...u-2453157.html

Putin: "Anunnaki Greater Threat Than Nibiru

How ironic perhaps the most retarded website ever would have an article (if you can call it that), rather chicken scratch, with this content. Chris wrote about 8 books about these ass holes.

Believe it or not...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (13th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The new buzz word is “Dems.” It seems the Dems versus the Republicans is all of life as seen on TV.

Finger pointing. Division.

It is a major diversion. Everything Chris wrote about is so far off the radar screen it doesn’t exist. The root problem simply doesn’t exist.

The trumpet is taking full credit for a bubble. Will he escape blame when it bursts? Is it planned he takes the blame?

Stocks are at all time highs in the US. They are forecasting the status quo. For now. It’s not really possible to short it. It just keeps going up. I imagine there are not many short positions left anymore. If there are, more gains is my call. These are things you see at market tops. Not bottoms.

Chris wrote about the control of money being broken. Smart people in our past wrote about a central bank using inflation and deflation as tools to control life. Our lives. Add in history repeats itself.

Are we seeing the end of an inflationary cycle induced by the Federal Reserve? Is the ultimate Hagalian dialectic playing out right in front of our eyes while our attention is on “Dems?”

The distraction is to huge and to obvious. It’s hiding something...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The root problem simply doesn’t exist.
    Dom Quixote de la Mancha solves this kind of problem very well

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    BEFORE ITS NEWS

http://m.beforeitsnews.com/beyond-sc...u-2453157.html

Putin: "Anunnaki Greater Threat Than Nibiru

How ironic perhaps the most retarded website ever would have an article (if you can call it that), rather chicken scratch, with this content. Chris wrote about 8 books about these ass holes.

Believe it or not...
    Orbs, I tried to leave this comment alone, but it has been bugging me.

Apart from the ridiculousness of the beforeitsnews article, which we agree on, what makes you think the Anunnaki are arseholes?

I know Chris wrote about them in a disparaging way, equating them with the Velon, as did David Icke, Corey Goode, Simon Parkes and many others. According to the entire alternative community they are all vermin, the worst of the worst, child-eating, bloodthirsty, shapeshifting paedophile lizards and whatnot.

In actual fact, and I am now entirely sure about this, they are collectively the God(s) of the Bible, Quran and Torah, although in these books they are referred to as the Elohim (plural), or El/Allah (Singular). Leaving aside the atrocities committed in their name (my God is bigger than your God, even though they are exactly the same), what actual proof is there that they are up to no good?

I looked hard, but I could not find any evidence for Anunnaki wrongdoing, on the other hand, it is very likely, that they are our creators and they taught us everything that makes up our civilisation, from writing to maths and astronomy.

Also, among all these alt community people that describe them as the worst of worst, not one of them has genuinely encountered one, so they base their judgement of them entirely on hearsay and fantasy. Yet, here I am, someone who has had extensive contact with them and I can only report positive experiences. They saved my life and helped me in many other ways over the years, without asking for anything in return, except to help others as much as I can. They have also helped out a number of other people at my request, often in profound and life-changing ways. That's just me, and the number of people who have asked for help from heaven and received it, runs into the millions.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (13th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), sourcetruth (15th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    In actual fact, and I am now entirely sure about this, they are collectively the God(s) of the Bible, Quran and Torah, although in these books they are referred to as the Elohim (plural), or El/Allah (Singular). Leaving aside the atrocities committed in their name (my God is bigger than your God, even though they are exactly the same), what actual proof is there that they are up to no good?
    Good question, very well elaborate. I wanted to make a comment about (Putin: "Anunnaki Greater Threat Than Nibiru), but I didn't know how to start the subject without sounding ridiculous or clueless, but your introduction of that question gave me the necessary elements for a plausible answer.

NWO have three great "competing forces", and Putin is the head of one of them, The Eurasia group represented by Russia-China interests, So, why this group seen Annunaki a Greater Threat its symbolic but real, because the two others groups are headed by UK, US, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Make sense ?

If the fantastic fantasious contents of the article not make sense yet, I can go further, describing more better the Zionist and Islamic sides of this war game.

Many knows that Islam wants to conquer the world, in name of the great Allah, the only one God for the radicals, and ISIS it's exactly this.

This third force was engaged on the NWO context, because Sunnis are culturally irredutive and virtually impossible to be submitted by Subversion, then, the both main competitors (West and East) decided to use them to create confusions, for though they are very rich, they do not produce weapons nor have armies capable of defeating the other two majorities (US+UK and Russia+China).

The Shiites, who are culturally more open then Sunnis, were perverted by russian subversion, so despite being muslims, they (Iran) are under the influence of the Eurasian group. As Sunnis and Shiites fight among themselves, they are considered mass of maneuver for both majorities NWO sides. The recent attempt to invade Europe by muslim people was just that plan, but it ended up not working out. There was so much confusion in Eurozone, that Angela Merkel lost the political and economic strength to continue defending this idea. Brexit also was consequence of this plan, because UK would be legislated by Europe, and the great West bankers are not fools.

Then, they have become the third force competing for the control of the world, although the others two sided knows they have no chance, they can cause huge confusions everywhere, and that matters too much to the powerful, because they have someone to blame, just as it did in the government of George W. Bush, with the infamous outrage 9-11, by Al-Qaeda.

Make Sense ?

Many weird and sometimes crazy things that appear in the media are actually veiled messages, for who knows what they mean. This is what I am trying to show here to the forum friends. Secret societies communicate by symbolism, which goes unnoticed by the vast majority. This is a fact.

I may be wrong, but I'd rather make a mistake trying to get it right, than doing nothing when I see an opportunity for it.
    Last edited by Border Dog, 13th November 2019 at 20:40.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Anunaki, Hawthor - Velon - are not our buddies, are not cool and pose an insidious threat to this planet beyond biblical proportion. SEE CHRIS’S EVERYTHING.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For the record the “bubble” is doing exactly what bubbles do - go into ga ga never never land. They simply need fuel. Fiat money is the fuel.

All assets including antiquities, art, jewels, sports franchises, etc. have a giant pool of I’ll gotten fiat currency that needs to be laundered/converted. Paper is being converted.

Eventually an inflection point will be reached. Don’t believe me just watch.

The trumpet could be called “bubble boy.” Truth is the “bubble” can be charted by the DJIA. It has been building for a while.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (14th November 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    @Border Dog

Allah is just the Arabic word for God. Like I said, it is the singular form of the plural Elohim, with an Arabic spelling. That article Orbs linked to is clearly a hoax, I hope everyone realizes that.

@Orbs

You're missing my point. Have you, or Chris or anyone else writing horrible things about the Anunnaki had any contact with them? Because if you haven't, I don't know what you would base your judgement on. Unless somebody can come forward and show me proof that the Anunnaki have broken into the basement and eaten their kids, I call BS on the whole Anunnaki are evil meme.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Malisa (16th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For the record the “bubble” is doing exactly what bubbles do - go into ga ga never never land. They simply need fuel. Fiat money is the fuel.
    Agree .. babylonian bank system
    not by coincidence, its and old testament myth

who knows the code of myths, recognize their influences

@Border Dog
    That article Orbs linked to is clearly a hoax, I hope everyone realizes that.
    It can be a hoax and either can be a veiled message
    my intention was to probe the esoteric aspect and not the exoteric

@Orbs
    You're missing my point. Have you, or Chris or anyone else writing horrible things about the Anunnaki had any contact with them? Because if you haven't, I don't know what you would base your judgement on. Unless somebody can come forward and show me proof that the Anunnaki have broken into the basement and eaten their kids
    Ok .. I have contact with them .. You are not the only one that can make this.

I don't like to talk about this because I don't think it's appropriate, and just as I can't prove it here, you can't either, because Annunakis belong to other densitty. Their name I'ts unpronounceable from our linguistic perspective, so a number of cultural adaptations have been made throughout times and cultures.

Annunaki its the Sumeriam name gave from sumerians. Elohim its the hebraic name gave from hebrews, that follow "EL" God, and think they are the "El'lite" or the choosen people, because of this. The Egyptian call Amon Rá, and everyone say Amén when pray to God. Uranus, Saturn, Zeus, Poseidon and Pluto (Hades) are the names used by greco-romans. Odin, Thor and Loki are names gave from nordics. Allah refers to Alahu that was King of Sirius and Earth, father of Anu, and grandfather of Enki, Enlil.

I don't say they are bad, but they are what they are, and changing the names don't make them better or worse than they really are.
    Last edited by Border Dog, 14th November 2019 at 13:17.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Chris (14th November 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Border Dog View Post

Ok .. I have contact with them .. You are not the only one that can make this.

I don't like to talk about this because I don't think it's appropriate, and just as I can't prove it here, you can't either, because Annunakis belong to other densitty. Their name I'ts unpronounceable from our linguistic perspective, so a number of cultural adaptations have been made throughout times and cultures.

Annunaki its the Sumeriam name gave from sumerians. Elohim its the hebraic name gave from hebrews, that follow "EL" God, and think they are the "El'lite" or the choosen people, because of this. The Egyptian call Amon Rá, and everyone say Amén when pray to God. Uranus, Saturn, Zeus, Poseidon and Pluto (Hades) are the names used by greco-romans. Odin, Thor and Loki are names gave from nordics. Allah refers to Alahu that was King of Sirius and Earth, father of Anu, and grandfather of Enki, Enlil.

I don't say they are bad, but they are what they are, and changing the names don't make them better or worse than they really are.
    Believe it or not, I actually agree with you.

The one small correction I would make is regarding proof. If pressed, I could actually provide several witnesses that have been visited and helped by the Anunnaki at my prompting, either medically, or spiritually. That does not constitute empirical proof, but eyewitness accounts are some sort of proof, they are generally accepted as valid in a court of law.

Not that I have any desire to do so, I only brought it up, because the other side, those that so callously accuse them of various heinous crimes have not provided any evidence for their claims, apart from a few mentally disturbed people on the internet, who clearly do not qualify as reliable witnesses. My beef in any case is not with you, but the various alt community personalities who have hitched a ride on the "let's blame the Anunnaki for everything that's wrong with this world" bandwagon.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (14th November 2019), sourcetruth (15th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not that I have any desire to do so, I only brought it up, because the other side, those that so callously accuse them of various heinous crimes have not provided any evidence for their claims, apart from a few mentally disturbed people on the internet, who clearly do not qualify as reliable witnesses. My beef in any case is not with you, but the various alt community personalities who have hitched a ride on the "let's blame the Anunnaki for everything that's wrong with this world" bandwagon.
    I agree with you too, this is a fact, and I go beyond ..
    Annunakis are not responsible for all mistakes humans make

we have (part of) their DNA, and so, they are (karmic) responsible to this, like parents are responsible to their childs

There are several ethics issues that connects human existence to The Lords (of Sirius), aka Annunakis, and as far as I know, they are more aware of this than we, as humans.

I ask you to don't worry because neither you nor me are under judgment here. I had learn enough to not need witness about assistance given by "invisible beings", as to say, because sometimes I work with them (whoever they are). That may sound vague, but it's wiser. In this regard, the Tao Te Ching book teach very nice about "Tao", also Yoga call "Chi", don't giving Personal Names.

I'm elaborating a thread about paradigms that was oriented by very nice beings, I guess you'll like. The aim of required changes touch the Newtonian Cartezian model of scientific research that don't see Consciousness as a Existencial Fact, and by this, we (humans-civilization) became relatively entraped by this limited conventional (worldwide) paradigm.
    Last edited by Border Dog, 15th November 2019 at 00:15.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Read Chris’s books, essays, etc. or, don’t.

Please start a new thread. Call it “I Call BS” or whatever you choose. Invite your channeled whatever there.

Good luck!

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    You are the one that bloody brought it up. When i ask you to justify any assertion you make, all your answers are: Read Chris's books.

Really, not even a quote, or a link? You can't even find Chris's books and essays anywhere online, and I've looked.

Anyways I'll leave you alone on this thread to talk to yourself, it seems that is what you prefer, instead of an actual conversation. Good luck with that.

I've put you on my ignore list, no point in trying to engage you in any type of discussion.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

sourcetruth (15th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris claimed they internet was full of disinformation. Some of the things I come across support that 100%.

It’s not easy to rely on yourself to navigate through it all. Religion alone is a show stopper for billions? Yet some of us see through it. But you can’t share it because they will rebuke it and you.

Soulreintegration is the only way I can see to liberate the planet. To bad there are about 11 people who believe it...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (18th November 2019)