Page 89 of 258 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    What do you all think about the Voronezh event? Do you think it was real? What about the press adding to the story? What part is fake? Is the boy disappearing fake? The 3 eyes fake?

If they attack a boy isn't that a huge deal? They watched humans for centuries so they knew for fact we are emotional and knew we would be scared. Why land near humans? Why Russia? Why not in a remote area? Why soil samples there? Why daylight? Why hover for days?

I don't know...I can't figure it out yet.

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    THE HUMAN CONDITION – Our Internal Struggle

https://www.miaterramar.com/blog/201...to-a-new-earth

I recommend reading the transcript because the video distracts you from focusing on the real message. Yes it is easy to get the impression that the hypnotist is leading her subject and therefore your mind will rationalize that the information is fabricated – “does not feel right”. That was also my first impression but then I began to realise WHY it seems so familiar.

What the subject is describing is every human’s everyday internal struggle between the Light of the Higher Self rising vibrations and the everyday personality which is constantly bombarded by a cacophony of distractions from low frequency elf waves, microwave towers, negative economic propaganda, and psychological health deceptions telling us to be apathetic, frustrated, alone, divisive, ineffectual, desperate, and a never ending list of negative vibes.

Of course the session seems directed! Both the hypnotist and the subject are being directed by their Higher Self consciousness to reveal our internal struggle to our awakening conscious minds. To make it clear why we are so confused and what we can do about it.

It’s familiar because we go through it every day of our lives at the subconscious level and for some of us who are awakening, at the conscious level.

We are being reminded that we have a choice: we can listen to the mostly invisible outer bombardment which keep us in a position of habitual victim hood where it is so much easier to play the role of being powerless OR: we take time every day to think about how wonderful we can feel if we only look into the positive vibes of our heart wisdom and feel the light of our Higher self. We can expand our spirit both horizontally and vertically into the higher dimensions. We can make a profound difference for Planet Earth and humanity.

The impediment for us is that it takes energy and Courage (Heart Wisdom) to recognize and incarnate your Higher Self light body, and to do it on a daily basis until it becomes habit. Raise your love vibration around the planet. Everyone can do this through the heart to create a synchronous and powerful electromagnetic field of consciousness, in the same way a choir synchronizes their heart beats.

Stop reflecting the Satanic rituals by wearing black. Raise your vibes by wearing brighter colours and reflect who you really are.

Why have we been hiding our light? We have become lazy in our self indulgence. “Elect a politician to take care of our problems”, “look for a saviour”, “I am not equipped to fix the problems I created through exploitation of the planet”. “I’m too tired to imagine my potential, to shine my light. It’s so much easier to just give up to the status quo.”

Change requires energy.

So we ignore our conscience just as we would like to ignore the message from our higher Selves in this hypnosis session. The session describes the struggle. Yes it was an incredible interview. Read the first part again and this time pay attention to your internal message. See how it resonates.

This latest astrology report from Carl Boudreau predicts our ongoing internal struggle.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-...4851461468535/

“We are the ones we have been waiting for” Chris Thomas

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DMt. (27th October 2017), donsan (29th October 2017), Greenbarry (28th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thank you Herbert, for yet again putting into clear words what I could feel, but...shrank, somehow? from expressing.

It probably did help that I chose the transcript...it's a good deal quicker, usually.

I should probably add that a hypnosis session is AFAIK inherently directive; the 'subject' has to surrender their will to the hypnotist, in full trust, for a successful trance state to be attained. Of course the more wayward and paranoid among us, of whom I sadly have been, and still am one, will be very poor 'hypnotic subjects', but some part of me still feels that this is a very good thing.

Is it redundant here to point out that TV-watching is essentially hypnosis? Why do we voluntarily entrust these people with our sensitive and impressionable unconscious minds, when we know they don't care about us?
    Last edited by DMt., 27th October 2017 at 20:22. Reason: passion

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (28th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I'd just like to point out to other Giveaway noobs that the local rising of the Galactic Centre...aka Sagittarius A*...at 27'04" Tropical Sagittarius...verifiably the Psi peak hour of the day [ie half an hour either side of Sag A's local rising] is just a wonderful time to do Giveaway, or any other intuitive work. You will have NO problem writing what you want healed or a great deal more.

I for one will be monitoring the Local Sidereal Time 14:12 [applicable to longitude 2:15W] for the rest of my life, as it travels backwards through the calendar day [at minus four minutes per day].

The freeware Astronomy Clock 2 will let you set your local longitude, and display the correct Local Sidereal Time [LST]; depending on your location [in the Northern Hemisphere] the local rising of Sag A* will be somewhere between 14:30 LST for Southern California, to 14:12 for Chickentown, here in the English North.

You can check the local rising of 27'04" tropical Sag in any decent astrology program, or at Astrodienst. Try it. Be boggled, like me.

EDIT: You may need to find another time-standard converter, apparently Astronomy Clock 2 won't work on 64-bit Window$.
    Last edited by DMt., 4th November 2017 at 18:29. Reason: Foolishness

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (29th October 2017), Elen (28th October 2017), Greenbarry (28th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Any comments on the Voronezh event?

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Very little that you haven't covered, except maybe...

"If it walks like a duck?"

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Some interesting insights about Norway spiral.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Elen (31st October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, I have never heard better bs. Really good bs. Bravo.

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, I have never heard better bs. Really good bs. Bravo.
    The main section of this video is not video at all - it is commend section.
    As being said earlier the pattern given by this dot (some say it is rocket some don't agree), presented by video, wasn't rocket at all, because there were not launches that day. I would not say that Ben research is not legit, He says what He feels or thinks is right, I have no problem with that. The very problem is - in many cases We often try to fit Our observations into some sort of mindset which is generally created as We go through Our lifetimes... Be honest, We are as Human beings don't like uncertainty, We always love when things are quite certain and understandable so when We stumble upon a sitution which does not fit into Our realms of possible We are more than happy to edit it and forcefully place it to Our world of possible using Our mind as some sort of proof tool, which in majority of the cases lead Us to wrong interpretations of events.

Just imagine what would You think about this Norway spiral if You would not had knowledge about version of CT obtained from Akashik? I bet You would have ended up with some sort of logical step by step explanations in the way Ben has. As always life is much more than meets the eye. If You will read through comment sections You will find out that there are plenty Folks who don't have any reasonable explanations about the way it happened but they don't agree with Ben thoughts at all due their guts feeling that this whole story smells extremely fishy from a very start...

However, We should learn how to listen to Our inTution, to re-balance Our overthinking and sceptical mind with all-knowing Soul therefore it won't gonna catch Us "helping" to tell what really happened. Mind is too narrow for understanding multiple levels of realities We need to move full steam ahead towards Our true goal whole consciousness to stop manipulations like Norway from happening.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

DMt. (4th November 2017), Herbert (31st October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Didn't read the comments Ntonyo. Glad they didn't agree. Cheers!

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    My thought is that - the event was planed long ago. I will explain. As I said earlier idea of creating a new form of social structure was one of the primal task of the Velon. By creating communism and channeling it to some over-religious People they created a basis for new kind of atheistic state where non-physical reality proclaimed as a fraud. This kind of state also intended to be as total rival to capitalism so two different structures opposing each other trying to control the world, I should admire their plan had worked completely as they wanted. On the dawn of Soviet era in late 80s the world have been pretty much devided into two sides therefore both US and SU have made what the Velon planed long ago so they thought that convergention SU and US will eventually lead to creating of global society with one official and well known by every Human source of power. Don't forget that is ultimate aim of the Velon is to bring about one and only new order where they are gonna become kings of Human kind. Another important option for creating new order is a disclosure.

By landing in Voronezh the Velon tried to catch public attention in other words they were expecting warm and gentle welcome but things went entirely wrong for them because almost every person who was there was just frightened and scared of their presence some were just panicking, folks from Velon did not expect that one of them even used his multi-dimensional gun...

Voronezh landing was not the only one occasion when SU citizens encountered space races but it was the only one reported widely by mass media of the whole country. Even media failed due atheistic agenda was good vacine against any sort of aliens because almost whole Population were concerned that they don't exist. Let alone folks who had been there looking at alive alien, many of them just thought about the situation as a dream!

Fortunately for Us, another plan of the Velon went wrong. It is hard to imagine the ultimate consequences of that landing, especially what would have happened had they welcomed good by public then?

It should be noted that conventional beliefs created and supported by church, also communism with its atheistic agenda, mainly created with help of the Velon, are the main brake which does not allow power crazy to use their disclosure card, because the consequences of the disclosure are wildly unforseen to say the least. Although, what We know well - that these boyz and girls prefer only certain pre-engineered outcome of any action.

It is funny, how creating communism helped the Velon to hide their activities for some time but in modern times completely disrupted their wet dreams about quick and predictable disclosure. The Internet is also another example like "bad" intentions can be turned into "good" and accelerate positive changes arround the globe.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 1st November 2017 at 15:21.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

DMt. (4th November 2017), Orbs (1st November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, thx.

Apparently the guy in the NY whatever was carrying fake guns. That is really strange...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just learned of almost infinite rubbish on the internet Niburo is going to get us all as early as today. Or that some type of drill of announcements are going to be made today?

Chris put out a lot of Intel regarding Niburo (sp?). The truth about it. Are people really believing the rubbish that Drake, Willycock etc. are spewing? Anybody remember Drake? What s joke...

Anywho I have to work today. It appears the v machine is at full speed. Have a pleasant day all.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

DMt. (4th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I just learned of almost infinite rubbish on the internet Niburo is going to get us all as early as today.
    Yes, we're all definitely going to die, next Wednesday week I understand. Or something like that.

Or that some type of drill of announcements are going to be made today?
    That would be really good, if the Emergency Broadcast system suddenly started interrupting the TV's hypnotic entrainment with big doses of unaccustomed truth. May it be so... Of course it would be better if people started smashing their TVs in public, but hey, they're expensive.

Chris put out a lot of Intel regarding Niburo (sp?). The truth about it. Are people really believing the rubbish that Drake, Willycock etc. are spewing? Anybody remember Drake? What a joke...
    Yes, apparently they are, in fair numbers. DW's comment columns are always full of nauseating adoration, I would be ashamed.

Drake the White Hat Insider? Yeah, where'd he go?

...poor Wilcock, even though I can't bear to read a word of him & CG's anymore. He is so ensnared now, it seems to me; nowhere to go but deeper into...whatever it is. I fell for the Law of One too, it was VERY persuasive, the sense of hearing a superhuman intelligence speak. The V can fake the love vibration very well, apparently.

Anywho I have to work today. It appears the v machine is at full speed. Have a pleasant day all.
    You shouldn't be having to work on a Saturday. Once upon a time, 'working people' had the whole weekend 'free'...imagine! A whole 64 hours of freedom, from 5pm on Friday to 9am on Monday.

Minus 24 hours for sleep, of course; and a few more for commuting time, at each end...let's call it, ooh, a whole 38 hours of 'freedom'...

Try to stay out of the 'Antifa' [tm] riots, Orbsy, and all our US friends; they may well get put down hard, this time.
    Last edited by DMt., 4th November 2017 at 22:49. Reason: Clarety