Page 238 of 258 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    There is so much negative foreshadowing every where it’s hard to find a bright anything. In some states the lockdowns are getting more strict. It is very difficult to find truth.

Chris wrote all about connecting with your HS to tap int the akashic, truth, etc. Unfortunately my connection is mostly a one way street. There has been very few times my HS mDe things pretty clear to me. Too clear actually. But I’m getting better at sifting through lies.

The corruption is surfacing. One big disclosure would create a tipping point. Nine Jaun Jaun would do it. So why doesn’t it happen? Anybody reading this think rudi G doesn’t know what happened? He was part of it. So why is trump not moving on it? It’s a fair question.

trump has to know yet he is silent on the matter. I’m not pleased with that. Acts of treason were committed. I bet they thought they would seal our fate before someone ratted them out. killary was meant to hit the kill switch.

Pun intended. Teflon Don May have delayed things by 4 years and possibly permanently. We all see they executed their strategy without killary. Gutsy move.

We all know the biggest pain point is guns. Democrats want to squeeze that point and it will work. People will act out. Chris Warned not to act out. They have plasma weapons etc.

This phase of destabilization and confusion is complete. My HS told me so. Actually a drunk monkey on morphine can see it. I’m convinced thd next stage has begun.

It’s hard to tell what’s real. Are hospitals filling up? What are they sick with? There is no doubt the data is filthy. Pneumonia, influenza, the flu, etc. have all been cured. Everything is covid.

The “problem” may not be easy to figure out but the “solution” is a no brainer. Travel restrictions, attacks on food establishments, draconian rules, division, etc. are hostile. Regardless if the “problem” is real or not the solution is.

Unfortunately, we have not seen the full solution.

They want people to act out. Don’t act out. We are one exposure away from a global tipping point. The corruption is fully exposed and if one cannot see it that is clearly a choice.

Choose wisely...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020), modwiz (2nd November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Buckle up Dorthy cause Kansas is going bye bye...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    http://tapnewswire.com/2020/07/the-c...ths-this-fall/

Interesting read. I found this snd another doom and gloom article. Sadly, as I read the articles they resonated as true. I’m sorry to say that.

Will this all escalate? We all have to make our own call. 8 months ago I called this a fire drill from hell. There is no doubt there exists a massive psychological element to covid. It is not my opinion. Now evidence is suggesting immune systems have been weakened as well as moral which will lead to real infections etc. as it gets cold.

Isn’t that special. The reason it stings is because there is a dam good chance it’s true.

People are making a cases regardless of who wins there will be chaos. The division is there. It’s deep enough. Guess it’s a duck.

I am hoping for a landslide victory but that doesn’t fit the narrative. Better chance the fraud will cause thd election to be contested which will help spark strife.

The flip side is people stand up and say no more snd stop taking the beating and reject the mind control. IMO Frosty the Snowman stands a better chance of surviving in hell then people even admitting they are under severe mind control.

The moral of the story is prepare for the worst snd Hope for better. I’m going to prepare and actually already have been. What happens after the election has already been set into motion. The controllers will build on their foundation.

Will it work? Who thd hell knows. Personally I font underestimate what a severe mind controlled zombie will do. They will harm you faster than you can think. It is the sick people around us that are the biggest problem. You can’t force anyone to do the great work. Easier to stay on welfare for sure.

Sadly nobody gives a rats ass about soul reintegration.

Chris write some great stuff about thd Creator. He claims thd energy patterns of thd universe are based on freedom of choice. He claims thd Creator doesn’t interfere. If we look at ww1, ww2, other wars, famine, cruelty, money etc. it appears the Creator does indeed stand down. History proves Chris’s claim.

The controllers know this and that is why they do what they do - because they can. Opposing them are the good guys. We are in the middle. We are cannon fodar. We are supposed to do it ourselves actually but it ain’t looking all that rosey for us.

I actually believe the bad guys will fail but what price will those in the middle have to pay? Phase 2 of some plan? Trouble buying food? People really getting sick? A few difficult months?

You make the call. I don’t see anything hitting the off switch soon and a lot of things seem to be out of the Presidents domain. It appears Mary Poppins could be President and the plot in play would continue.

So there you have it. Bad things have happened this year to a lot of people. Really bad. Unfortunately the stage is set for thd next act. Prepare for difficult days snd hope they never come is all I can figure out. Make your own decisions. Listeria you’re HS. Unfortunately my HS is pushing me around and bullying me to make changes.

I’m going to listen...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Rumors voting destination are closing in Iowa? It’s labeled consolidation. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen all over however who thd hell knows?

Rumor has it trumpet voters are interested in in person conventional show ID voting. By quickly closing places it will create confusion snd consolidated longer lines. This in theory will target more trump voters.

Honestly I expected an Arctic blast for nov 3. They bend the jet stream all the time and I thought there would be 5 feet of snow in Florida by tomorrow. The point is thd election tampering snd discard of voting protocols is clearly perpetrated by what is know as the Democratic Party.

That should bother a lot of people but the mind control is too powerful. They can’t break it.

Noodle this. Biden is a law maker. He had a secret plan to save hundreds of thousands from covid deaths but he is keeping a secret unti after he is elected and sworn in end of January. Biden the lawmaker refused to introduce his secret plan to save hundreds of thousands of lives unless he wins? How sick and disturbing is that?

Save your breath trying to explain a man openly admitting he knows how to save massive life but won’t introduce it to try and get it passes through thd political process. I’m at a loss on this one...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2020), modwiz (2nd November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    The reality is that major efforts have been planned and executed targeting blue voters ... it's a historical method but has accelerated with the the current administration effort. It has become normalized. The most remarkable thing is that the notion of 'awakening' has been an upfront mechanism for a least a decade but now it is hardcore out in the open. All the surreptitious behaviors are on the table and in our faces. It's blatant and egregious in its nature. We have totally lost our balance. If there is actually a minuscule effort to suppress red votes, i find the most likely scenario is one where the red bad guys are searching for ways to 'pretend' that blues are trying to impact red votes. You can take it to the bank, Orbs.

It isn't just a euphemism any longer to say the world has gone totally stupid, crazy, if not even evil.

"Save your breath trying to explain a man openly admitting he knows how to save massive life but won’t introduce it to try and get it passes through thd political process. I’m at a loss on this one..."

That's extremely tortured logic, Orbs and is obvious denial and a desperate attempt to justify the insanity of the "Golden One" ... He is the devil's advocate.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 1st November 2020 at 14:29.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020), Wind (1st November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well pretend, you may want to consider stopping pretending.

Trump wanted an honest election. You look out the window and see this bs from this year as trumps going/fault? Good luck with that. Each governor was in charge. You want to put that on the president?

Go ahead. It’s your life. Vote for Joe Biden thd “big guy.” I don’t care.

Biden is running on thd platform he has a plan to save hundreds of thousands of lives but he won’t introduce it to the law making process cans that too is trumps fault?

You are making yourself look bad not me. I like my post. It was a good one.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2020), modwiz (2nd November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We all should be worried nobody is getting arrested... Nobody.

They are all above the law. That’s concerning regardless of race, creed of color.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,481 Times in 7,284 Posts
    That is correct, Orbs. I've yet to see a single POTUS or any crooked politician going to jail for their crimes. Maybe one day.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2020), Orbs (1st November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    POTUS can't until they leave office ... we might have a first. Unless the Golden One can actually get the military to back his coup.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020), Orbs (1st November 2020), Wind (1st November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nobody should be above the law. Nobody. Orange. Pink. Whatever.

Nobody. I’m sorry it happens.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2020), Wind (1st November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Stocks flat. Gold $1883. Oil down to $34 and change. The only real inflation indicator is gold.

I’m unaware of polling closings except the Iowa article. Things seem calm.

Voting will end. Counting votes will be where the action is. I have not seen early results.

Apparently England has shut down. Covid is everywhere they say here in thd USA too. It doesn’t like lines at Walmart though.

Pretty calm despite all the horrible things going on.

I’m not a landslide person. We will know a lot Tuesday night. Hope we stay safe. Things like blue beam etc. are wild cards they can play at any time they choose. You never know.

Maybe someone will finally get arrested and charged soon...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    North Carolina snd Ohio have deadlines of November 12 snd 13 respectively. Some states started counting and some don’t start counting until Election Day.

Looks like anything close will take time. A landslide would decide it Tuesday night.

What’s interesting is no talk on 5G. Biden laptop seems to have stopped. Anything bad on trump is in headlines.

According to Chris Thomas we are at a time of great change. In 2012,he claimed as many as 4 million people had reintegrated their soul snd were scattered on thd planet. This is very difficult to believe because there is no real proof. I get that. But Chris is not a liar so I havd been operating believing this is true.

So the Earth is their home and they do not need a lot of food. They can live isolated I suppose for as long as they have to. But why? Since this is their home I suspect it will be difficult to have WW3. Let’s be honest - their are factions that want this war but for some reason they havd been unsuccessful in starting it.

Why is that? People waking up? Full soul humans making contributions to help recent it? Pliedians making contributions? Thd Merylin making contributions?

We know from Project Human Extinction what Albert Pike wrote about ww1, ww2 snd ww3. We still see headlines of USA verses China. But fortunately it hadn’t happened. Pike wanted Israel and Iran to destroy each other and then havd it escalate. At this critical time of change we just may be get some help.

If this is true it’s fair to say maybe better days lie ahead. This election has caused a lot of corruption to surface snd the pandemic has hurt a lot of good people. Obviously the two party system is rigged and I would like to see that change. Full soul humans don’t require government. It is very obvious why those in control wasn’t to stop soul reintegration as they would loose all their control.

So this is thd battle. The president may be able to help or hurt so if some one good is in their that would be great. But this battle is bigger than that.

As we live these bizarre days it is very easy to loose sight of what is really going on. The world is being beaten down with a massive fear campaign as some sort of last ditch effort it seems. If we all stop thd division between us and reject it we can make a college stance snd simply say no more.

I can’t explain why it is so easy to see this yet nobody seems to notice the pink elephant in the room. I do not fear the virus even though I follow the rules. I may already have it. My understanding is it is a lot like the flu or less to many people. If I get infected I’ll just deal with it. My point is I don’t contribute to the mass fear.

Do I think things will get difficult? Yes. Again, their are forces I imagine opposing nuclear war or any other type of plan that would really harm the planet snd billions of us. I don’t think they are doing if for me but more do for thd planet.

If this shit show continues I would imagine the Earth snd Her buddy thd Sun will shake us off like fleas. I would hope it doesn’t come to that. So the horror show we are living now seems like exposure. If the corruption isn’t exposed how can we move past it?

Having said that disclosure of the semi-physical races seems like a must. We know the V have a plan to expose themselves claiming they are our creator gods but we need to know how much we have been duped. Could thd pliedians be exposed to thd world soon? It would show people how stupid nuclear bombs are now wouldn’t it?

Something big needs to happen. The pandemic lockdown needs to end. Thd truth needs to be told. P err ole need to see what they could have to help them make better decisions. The playing field needs to be leveled.

Is this what’s happening right in front of our eyes but we don’t see it?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bi-polar news.

Oil and gold reversed. 37 and $1893. No cheap gas for you snd $1900 per once for gold.

i bought food today and was not alone. Very crowded. Lots of toilet paper. I only use about 8 squares unless the pinch isn’t quite right. I have enough to wipe for 3 months.

That’s a little funny.

Inputs outputs. If you don’t eat you don’t wipe. I think thd food I bought was more important. No steak, no poop. No wipe.

That’s kinda funny too.

No joke about not having food. It’s not cool.

I wish you all well...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bi-polar late news.

Election Day is here. Drain the swamp. Without fraud it would be a landslide. 8 people at Biden rallies and trump trains they say 90 miles long.

But joe is leading in the poles. Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The magic virus will take on new super powers after the trumpet wins. Anyone think what’s going on is dangerous?

Rumors of camps set up in other countries. Rumors they will take your kids or anyone in thd house that is sick snd give them a nice place to live.

Rumors thd test itself is tainted and bad. Free flu shots on every corner. Fireman giving shots. Lockdowns in other countries we don’t hear about. Border patrols in Ireland. 3 mile travel restrictions are rumored.

Anyone think this is good for useless eaters?

Runs in the store happening. Food is a hot item. Supply chain interruptions in other countries. We know more is coming.

On a more cheery note China may invade tiwan. Sorry for joking about it - it’s not funny actually.

The push for the flu shot is concerning. I saw a social media post where a women got 5 shots at once. She wanted to get caught up.

It’s not going to be easy. They may indeed try to isolate people that test positive. I will never understand why the test isn’t a swab of the cheek. Bypassing the defenses in the mouth is not a good sign.

Tomorrow will be interesting as the votes get counted. I expect it to be close. Young people are voting in droves for free every thing from Biden. 37% of all voters are young. They will all vote for thd false promises...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bi-polar news.

Early morning. Mike Adams from Natural News is spreading a story about CIA rigging voting machines. Regardless of this story I believe this is how killary got so many votes. I didn’t need to read any story to know this is likely.

So there it is. And here is Election Day. Thd trumpet may not be able to overcome the fraud and to have a coup like this will have a very undesirable effect on useless deplorable eaters. Any faction using massive fraud to win is criminal and treasonous. Their actions will not benefit deplorables.

Those of you that vote for this endorse this snd unfortunately you will get what you wish for. Teflon Don has somehow interfered with the swamp where the devastation on all levels of life was unleashed on all useless eaters to orchestrate a coup.

It appears 4 years of lies on tv have brainwashed a lot of people to hate the president. The simple fact Biden served under the most dangerous energy pattern in the solar system and is now having a chance to be president is a reflection of how deep the corruption goes.

If trump is removed they will have cart blanche to escalate things snd displace the blame on trump.

Very serious stuff going on....