Page 164 of 258 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166167174214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hard time sleeping. My ism posting usually puts me to sleep. Ha ha ha

All the comments at Fulfords all seem to center around what is on tv. What is on tv is scripted. It’s not truth. Makes you wonder about the impeachment. All of it a sham. So talking about it day after day is simply mind control.

It’s all stupid. I used to like Anthony Boredain. Party beast but his show was enjoyable to me. Learning about food and cultures is a good thing.

So are daily films of Congress scripted? They would have to be. Lights. Camera. Action is my guess.

All talk. No global boycott. No turning it off. No not going. More alleged shootings.

Recall a Chris wrote about technology where they can call an individual up on a screen snd plant thought in their head. V technology. I think we are in a lot of trouble. I can’t even get a good pizza anymore...

Ha ha ha. It’s all so stupid.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st December 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Closing out the year 2019 it’s difficult to say where we stand. 7 years past Chris’s alleged deadline.

It looks corruption is being exposed. It appears the magnetic NP is moving which Chris indicated was the Earth moving vertical on Her access. He stated years ago energetically She was vertical. I never reall got that but who cares. The physical appears to be following.

85,000 on Atlantis She was vertical and the planet was subtropical. Warmer. I’m guessing She wants the planet to warm up a bit but that seems to involve a lot of work because do many species are adapted to seasons. I suppose the entire process could take a long time. Who knows.

I imagine the Sun has to play a role providing more energy? Chris wrote it is giving off 1000 times more energy than in the 60’s. I think I read that. So why isn’t the planet warmer?

Maybe all the soft metal in the atmosphere is blocking energy. Maybe bending the jet stream is keeping it cooler. So we have a 15 year or so period Chris said global temperatures declined about 1/10 of a degree. That’s about as odd as it gets considering Greta and the entire global warming scam. How do you sell warming if it’s cooler?

I don’t know. Manipulation is the only answer I can get but you would think they would want it warmer.

We don’t know so much. 2019 has proved that to me. I’m having a hard time pinning the cabal being taken down by the trumpet. I don’t think any one person can. I think the 4 million full soul humans on the planet can snd maybe that is the key.

It’s their home. Mythical or not is your call. I’ve never seen one but I have also see things. Maybe the exploded Illuminati in 2009 truly has lost some of its power over the last 10 years. Chris wrote of a coup where industrialists and politicians took them over and without the big Velus 1’s help maybe they are losing grip.

We are still here. No FF fake alien invasion yet. Ever wonder about the people in uniform flying our spaceships everyday? They don’t talk do they? I never hear of it. No whistle blowers there. Don’t they see what their doing to humanity?

Pretty much a mess. Order followers just following orders. Doesn’t matter if there bad they just follow them.

What about the Pleidians? They’re here to help. I imagine other races are here to help they just remain invisible. Behind the scenes.

According to this 2019 closing post I’m banking on reintegrating my full soul into my body, the mythical 4 million, the invisible/hidden Pleidians/other races, the Merylin, the Earth Herself and energy from the Sun to defeat the bad guys.

Ahhhhhh...ya. Ok. Sure guy.

Wish you all a great new year. Believe whatever you want to believe. I hope we all get some good news soon. There are people that have to be stoped. This includes the v that are still left on this planet Bh Lake Tittykaka I guess. It’s easy to see the bad guys are winning but we are one day away from a break as well.

Cheers to 2020 bringing good news.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (31st December 2019), modwiz (1st January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    Drones need to work on their delivery system...If the pizza doesn't arrive 30 minutes before you order it, it should be free...

Cooler?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2019), Elen (31st December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s not delivery. Good pizza is hard to find around me.

Chris did a lot of research using government data, not the akashic, snd global temp dropped 1/10 of a degree for 10-15 years. Like the last 10-15.

This is bizarre at best as they shove climate change/warming down our throats. Oooops?

We have what I hope is a dying Illuminati control. According to Chris they diminished in 2009. Let’s hope the power struggle of internal greed and lack of Generals causes them to keep making mistakes.

Rogue factions of Free Masons included.

The selling of global warming with proven cooler temperatures may sound like nothing to most but it demonstrates a loss of control to stick to the damn plan. If want yo sell more ice make it hot as hell.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (31st December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Closing out the year 2019 it’s difficult to say where we stand. 7 years past Chris’s alleged deadline.
    I hate to say it, Orbs, and I don't want to offend you, but you should really divorce yourself from the idea that Chris Thomas would be infallible and that whatever he says is the gospel. His intentions are probably good, but he's just a fallible man like any other human being on this planet.

Furthermore, in my personal experience, the way these things work is this... Once you ─ or any other mortal ─ gets a glimpse of "things to come" and decides to go public with your discovery, then the universe (or whoever controls it) will immediately and radically change the plan, just to throw you off and make you look like a fool. Trust me, I know. That's why most publicized predictions have never come true, and why the predictions that did come true were never publicized on a large scale.

It's a trick, see? The universe, or the Lords of Karma, or whatever anyone would wish to call it/them, do(es)n't want humanity as a whole to know what the future brings. Isolated individuals, sure, they may get a glimpse, and then things will proceed as planned, so long as these individuals keep things to themselves. But as soon as anyone goes public, the game plan changes, and then we're all back to square one.

It looks corruption is being exposed.
    Yes, but no more and no less than was the case before Donald Trump. There has always been and will always be corruption, and some of it ─ but certainly not all of it ─ is being exposed on a regular basis. Some of that exposure may be the result of good people standing up against oppression and corruption, but whereas the USA specifically is concerned, there's also a large part of that corruption being exposed by whoever is out to oust the ruling caste and take its place.

It's all part of the dog & pony show, Orbs ─ just like in the comic books, because US Americans think in black & white, and if they see the corruption in one side of the coin, they'll automatically think the other side must be pristine and have a soul that's as white as snow.

Donald Trump is a far-right president, and so the US Democrats are his enemies. Therefore, Trump will opportunistically expose all the corruption going on within the US Democratic Party, and the US Democratic Party will opportunistically attempt to expose Donald Trump's own corruption.

It's two evils fighting over the same turf. But the US American people don't see it that way. They see one side of the equation as being the ultimate incarnation of evil, and the other side of the equation as being angelic and saintly. Because that is the paradigm the US American population has been indoctrinated with for decades, and that has become an intrinsic part of US American culture.

It appears the magnetic NP is moving which Chris indicated was the Earth moving vertical on Her access.
    The magnetic north pole is indeed drifting, and it is currently located somewhere in Russia, but this has nothing to do with Earth moving on its axis. The location of the magnetic north and south poles depends upon the direction of spin of the liquid iron at the core of the planet.

The axis of Earth's own spin on the other hand is not related to the magnetic field but to the shape of the planet ─ it bulges at the equator and it's slightly flattened at the poles ─ and its trajectory through space. It's a matter of kinetic energy and inertia.

Chris said global temperatures declined about 1/10 of a degree. That’s about as odd as it gets considering Greta and the entire global warming scam. How do you sell warming if it’s cooler?
    That one is very easy: Chris Thomas is wrong. Earth's global temperature ─ which is a calculated average, not a site-specific temperature reading ─ has been rising, and this has been empirically proven. Everyone accepts that.

The debate that's currently going on between the alarmists and the deniers is not whether Earth's global temperature is rising or not, but whether this would be the result of human activity, with the camps once again divided along the black & white paradigm, so that the alarmists believe that it is all because of human activity, and that the deniers believe that human activity has no impact on the climate.

The truth sits somewhere in the middle. Humans do have an impact on the climate ─ and primarily through industrial activity, rather than through the activity of individual citizens ─ but this impact is probably only a catalyst for an already ongoing natural phenomenon.

I’m having a hard time pinning the cabal being taken down by the trumpet.
    Good, because Donald Trump is not bringing down any cabal. That's just wishful thinking from those black & white believers as I've explained higher up.

Donald Trump is a predator, just like his enemies. They're only fighting over who gets to devour you.

Ever wonder about the people in uniform flying our spaceships everyday? They don’t talk do they? I never hear of it. No whistle blowers there.
    Oh, there are whistleblowers abound from that sector. The only problem is that they're all deliberate liars and attention seekers, or severely mentally ill individuals. Corey Goode, Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer, Emery Smith, and so on.

If there really is a secret space program going on with exotic technologies the likes of which mainstream science hasn't got an inkling, then you can rest assured that anyone who were to even remotely blow the whistle on that would be instantly killed and made to disappear without a trace. They won't be joining any forums, they won't be publishing any books, and they won't be entertaining any interviewers, whether on YouTube or in mainstream television news broadcasts, I can guarantee you that much.

Governments have killed for far less than that, and if any government wants you dead, then you will be dead. Please do think of that with regard to Chris Thomas's claim that the NSA tried to poison him with a hypodermic needle during his sleep. If the NSA wanted Chris Thomas dead, then he'd disappear and his body would later be found somewhere in one of the many gorges of Wales, whereby it would perfectly look like an accident. "Oh, he must have gone hiking, and he must have slipped on the rocks and fell down the ravine. Awww!"

Again, I'm sorry to have to be the one to confront you with this, man, but we're living in a cold, hard reality, and the facts all speak for themselves. There's no point in believing in the infallibility of an individual who has already shown himself not to be quite as infallible. Chris Thomas has been wrong before, and if what he says about his infallible hard-wiring into the Akashic Records were true, then his excuse for having been wrong ─ i.e. that the Velon would have changed the information in the Akashic ─ contradicts that very claim.

Besides, if these alleged Velon truly could change the information in the Akashic, or withhold information from the Akashic, then they'd be the absolute masters of the universe, and then nothing ─ repeat: nothing at all ─ would be able to stop them, ever.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st January 2020), Elen (31st December 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, that was interesting.

Unfortunately for me Aragorn I’m saddled with real time issues living in the matrix. At the moment I seem to have more issues than Time Magazine.

Chris’s research into climate is exceptional. Didn’t say it was for everyone.

The duality of two factions in the USA is a big problem.

We all know Chris can be wrong. Nobody says thd contrary.

I won’t dispute Chris’s claims of how they tried to get rid of him. At the end of the day they did get rid of him. Not sure they missed at all. Just depends on your point of view.

I think you are right about how locked down it is. Nobody blows the whistle. Ever.

I have a log to finish today. I never speak of business other than to say I work too much. I try to stick to business and promote Chris’s books as much as possible.

They are my favorite possessions.

As I have stated before I have my own proof of some of the things he writes about. I have disclosed that proof came to me because my soul wanted me to know it.

Off to the matrix. Business you could call it...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2019), Dreamtimer (1st January 2020), Elen (31st December 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    2019 almost over here. I’m already crashed. Not yet 9:00 pm New York time.

There are people, good people, that join in on this thread and don’t support Chris as much as I do. It’s understandable. We all have our point of view.

We are all here to find truth. We share snd thd best we can hope for is our sharing encouraged others to find out for themselves.

Good bye 2019...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2020), Dreamtimer (1st January 2020), Elen (1st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2020), modwiz (1st January 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    2019 almost over here. I’m already crashed. Not yet 9:00 pm New York time.

There are people, good people, that join in on this thread and don’t support Chris as much as I do. It’s understandable. We all have our point of view.

We are all here to find truth. We share snd thd best we can hope for is our sharing encouraged others to find out for themselves.

Good bye 2019...
    There is wisdom right there Orbs. Wisdom.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2020), Dreamtimer (1st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2020), Orbs (1st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I feel compelled to kick off 2020 with a post about the fires in Australia. Why? Because Chris wrote 10 years ago (or longer) the V want to make Australia their base/home and wanted it to mirror their lifeless planet.

Harp was/is being used to induce drought. There is another piece of the puzzle regarding idiots reopening gates that access the power grid for the planet. Templar gates I believe. Chris said they contained black sentinels - programmed machines designed to divert energy into the private network.

I’m going from memory so if I make a mistake I’ll make an additional post. I think it was “A fools First Step.”

What he said was energy got sucked out in Peru. This caused the El Niño affect to stay in place longer. Years longer I recall. The point is he said this influenced drought in Australia and massive rain in parts of SA.

The point I’m trying to make is there is often more to the story. It appears more than just harp has contributed to the drought in Australia. What should be emphasized is it is real and prolonged.

Side note. If the agenda is to convince the world climate change/warming is a MASSIVE threat that is going to kill us all why is the drought/burn in Australia not featured on every MSM everything? Why is it a secret so to speak?

Now there are rumors it’s a burn to lay way for a new high speed rail system. Do you think we can find anywhere the V want to live there? Of course not.

The only guy who wrote about it is out of business. The wacko from Wales shut down because his imagination was so incredible? Get rid of the disinformation/propaganda dude?

Not hardly. They reward disinformation people. They punish those spewing truth because it’s a threat. Chris is anything but a wacko - he is gifted. He could remote view. I can barely use my rear view mirror in my car for Pete’s sake.

Let’s add in Chris said the Sixth Emmasary (sp) dude moved to Lake Titicaca on the Peruvian border by some energy point snd was trying to hijack it. I’m not sure if the black sentinel thingy in Peru is related to the Emmisary dude being in Peru next to an energy point but this just got flushed out so it should be investigated more.

The point is there are approximately 35 (I recall) of these V still hanging out causing problems apparently. It looks like they still want to live in Australia as it is moving towards their goal of making it like their home. What is really sad is people are channeling their bullshit, playing Hawthor music, etc. asking these beings to stay!

Apparently free will is acting like glue. It’s keeping them here.

It appears the V agenda is in full swing in Australia. I suppose the human minions that give the V rim jobs will get their share in minerals. It is not a good sign to see this insane agenda still in motion. It has gone on too long and has gone to far to simply be coincidence to things Chris wrote about long ago.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st January 2020)

Thanks
    Side note. If the agenda is to convince the world climate change/warming is a MASSIVE threat that is going to kill us all why is the drought/burn in Australia not featured on every MSM everything? Why is it a secret so to speak?
    Well, I can't speak for the US media, but over here in Europe, the fires in Australia are most definitely in the news, Orbs.

Happy New Year, by the way.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ditto Aragorn. Thx for sharing about your news.

I don’t own a TV. I watch at a pub and 99% it is sports. I’m not in tune with our news. However, I never hear one syllable about it from anyone anywhere. It’s not discussed. Nor is Fukushima.

Americans are a moving target. There are a lot of us spread out snd about as divided and controled as possible. I see a lot of welfare. I also see parts of the city where there isn’t any welfare so to speak. Thd real poor fdi not care about world affairs. Most people care only for themselves here. Few are generous.

What prevails here is they all think they are right. They argue over Trumpet. Over anything. Lots of Christians. You can’t tell them anything. Not even a suggestion.

Here is a good example. I have a family member that says my belief in “little green men” is a clear sign of clinical delusional psychosis and will not even speak to me and avoids us all.

The fact I know semi-physical beings exists destroys him. In his words I have no proof.

At the same time he forced his innocent children with no choice in the matter to worship a figure of a man nailed to a cross wearing a crown of thorns on their knees absolutely demanding they accept they will burn in hell for all of eternity if they don’t fully accept it is impossible for them to do it themselves because Christ did it for them and the only way to heaven is obey this doctrine snd worship and fear the wrath of god. He insists a Jesus has been gone for 2000 years but this invisible being in the clouds is watching everything everywhere and knows everyone’s thoughts simultaneously.

All this based on “faith” with no proof other than an edited book.

He says I’m delusional. Need help. Am a bad son. Embarrassed to know me. That I have it all wrong.

A great example of hypocrisy and mind control.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    Wrong place, wrong time, Orbs...

I've been wondering if Aianawa has any thoughts about it...I haven't watched it closely as Australia seems like another planet to me...mostly desert, sparsely populated and perilously close to that really very weird place called Antarctica. I'll stay away from their social issues.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2020)

Thanks
    Ditto Aragorn. Thx for sharing about your news.

I don’t own a TV. I watch at a pub and 99% it is sports. I’m not in tune with our news.
    I do still own a TV, but it hasn't been connected to the cable network anymore in many years. I canceled my cable TV subscription years ago because I wasn't watching it anymore anyway. So my TV is just sitting there in the living room as an expensive boat anchor ─ it's still one of those heavy ones with a cathode ray tube.

I do however skim the news headlines ─ and occasionally, an article ─ on Google News. That's how I stay (mildly) informed on mainstream events.

What prevails here is they all think they are right. They argue over Trumpet. Over anything. Lots of Christians. You can’t tell them anything. Not even a suggestion.

Here is a good example. I have a family member that says my belief in “little green men” is a clear sign of clinical delusional psychosis and will not even speak to me and avoids us all.

The fact I know semi-physical beings exists destroys him. In his words I have no proof.

At the same time he forced his innocent children with no choice in the matter to worship a figure of a man nailed to a cross wearing a crown of thorns on their knees absolutely demanding they accept they will burn in hell for all of eternity if they don’t fully accept it is impossible for them to do it themselves because Christ did it for them and the only way to heaven is obey this doctrine snd worship and fear the wrath of god. He insists a Jesus has been gone for 2000 years but this invisible being in the clouds is watching everything everywhere and knows everyone’s thoughts simultaneously.

All this based on “faith” with no proof other than an edited book.

He says I’m delusional. Need help. Am a bad son. Embarrassed to know me. That I have it all wrong.

A great example of hypocrisy and mind control.
    I know, man. I steer clear by a wide berth of anyone who shows signs of religious madness, and any discussion involving Jesus and God, and people using uppercase initials to speak of the aforementioned, like "His Word". It's a brainwashing, and you just can't talk people out of that. They'd burn you at a stake if that were still legally allowed.

What surprises me however is how strong Christianity still is here in Europe. For a long time, it seemed like everyone here had already long gone "Yeah yeah, we've heard it all before in elementary school", but nowadays I'm seeing quite a resurgence of frighteningly fanatic Christianity. I don't know whether it's just a sign of the times ─ as in, you know, The world's going to end tomorrow, so repent, lest ye burn in Hell" ─ or what, but I do find it disturbing. And it doesn't matter to me whether it's Christianity or Islam or Judaism or whatever. Religions are dangerous, and the history books are full of atrocities committed in the name of the invisible man with the long beard who lives in the clouds.

Religious wars are fought over who's got the best imaginary friend.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st January 2020), Orbs (1st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The V interference with Australia is core writing from Chris and as it appears to become more evident it is highly correlated to this thread.

Do any of you know anything about Pine Gap? Hellllooooo? I know very little about this secret facility. It appears to be very close to the Australian icon on the Facebook Homepage illustrating a global network. I’m reaching? Not so fast.

Facebook is a global network. So is harp. Facebook is social engineering and a data collection point for alphabet agencies. Harp is even in space. Smarter people than me suggest harp has mind control components.

Chris wrote harp made use of v dejhad pillars. V energy that was removed by gaurdians. Beings on our side. Help.

That’s right I used the H word. We got some fricken help. I imagine we were defenseless against an energy attack against our free will and if that triggers invisible help than I’ll drink to that.

I can’t prove the V agenda is escalating in Australia but it maps to what Chris wrote many moons ago. My limited understanding is the population is along the coast on water. Thd interior is much more baron. I’m sure thd indigenous people there are under pressure just like they have been since whenever.

Entire in Pine Gap in the middle of no where. Harp. Drought. Fire. Add in whatever influence what happened in Peru had.

The real point lies with identifying a trend. An agenda. Clues who is winning - thd bad or good guys. Nobody said it’s easy to figure out. Plausible deniability is the holy grail of weather warfare. Mother Nature did it! You aren’t suggesting the Government did it are you?

We have a trend. Maybe 10 years long or so making Australia a lot less fun to live there. Unfortunately it maps to what the V want to a T which adds to the score of the bad guys.

Or, it is a natural occurrence based on random variables of nature.

It’s your call. My contribution is trying to connect the dots. I want to see people wake up and help change thd collective consciousness not unlike Neo raising his hands to the oncoming bullets saying “no!”

Chris so good at seeing whatever positive forces were happening around the world. I try to see where people are saying “no” and it is hard to spot. It seems fear is growing and that is not the direction we need to go. If people could see the V snd technology connection to Australia I’m betting they would be more pissed off and less afraid.

I hope we all get going. The bad guys aren’t taking it easy.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, I appreciate the take on religion you shared. Who has the best invisible dude. You nailed that one. It’s scary.

Religion is for some unknown reason immune to questions. A few good questions a reasonable healthy person should ask BEFORE beating their children into bondage of this scope are listed below for the fun of it.

1) where is the rest of that book?

2) why were so many people killed for not accepting it?

3) why is the Vatican so wealthy if it a charitable organization?

4) is hell standing room only or is it a big pit?

5) why is faith better than fact?

6) why is Jesus in professional sports?

7) if Jesus can spit in mud and regenerate a human eye, manipulate molecules transmuting H2O into wine, etc., why does he have such a hard time turning strew to hold or printing $100 bills?

8) why do all the people that never heard of Jesus, in all space and time, burn in hell with spiders, snakes, mosquitoes, etc. torturing them for all of eternity?

I imagine anyone reading this gets the point. Religion is a scary thing.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2020)