Page 142 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143144145152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The death of this thread is tragic. I didn’t post for a few months and not one post occurred in my absence. I decided to post while in bed late at night and I’m glad I did.
    It's not just this thread, Orbs, it's a deep valley in activity all over the forum. Just look around. Nothing ever gets posted anymore unless it's about US politics, and I've already long decided to stop posting threads about scientific discoveries because nobody's interested in them, let alone that somebody would ─ Heaven forbid! ─ click that effing Thanks button. Besides, it's a lot of work and it takes up a lot of time ─ just like the care that Herbert has put into formatting his own posts on this thread, with embedded links and all that.

Speaking of Herbert, I saw him editing one of his posts on this thread only two days ago. So he's still paying attention to it.

[...]

Regardless of my cheap theories we all know there are forces in play that want to stop change at all costs. They don’t want to loose control. Control by money has served them well.

Add in the control by religion in particular Christianity. It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to do it yourself because some one else HAD to do it for you and did do it for you and you owe him.
    Yes, exactly.

Chris wrote about us overcoming all this to fulfill our potential. He says we are integrating the full soul back into the physical body and we can be more than we have dreamed. We can be as we once were.

I don’t see whom he has harmed. Do it for yourself because no one else can is solid advice.
    Exactly! Each and every human being on this planet who has awoken to the manipulation and the covert slavery owes it to themselves to take responsibility. The cavalry isn't going to come riding into town to save us all. We are the cavalry.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Chris (21st August 2019), Dreamtimer (21st August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2019), Orbs (21st August 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It's not just this thread, Orbs, it's a deep valley in activity all over the forum. Just look around. Nothing ever gets posted anymore unless it's about US politics, and I've already long decided to stop posting threads about scientific discoveries because nobody's interested in them, let alone that somebody would ─ Heaven forbid! ─ click that effing Thanks button. Besides, it's a lot of work and it takes up a lot of time ─ just like the care that Herbert has put into formatting his own posts on this thread, with embedded links and all that.
    Well, summer is usually slow on most forums, most people are busy with other stuff, such as travelling.

I am actually in Prague right now, just came back from Poland the week before and went to two weddings. Not a lot of time for foruming.

But you are both right, there has certainly been a drop in activity and I'm personally also not that interested in US politics, or politics in general. It is not just because I'm not a huge Trump fan, to put it mildly, but also because I see both the UK and the US, two countries I am well familiar with in terms of their internal workings, culture and politics, are in serious and precipitous decline, increasingly being ignored by the rest of the world, like two senile grandpas that used to be really influential, powerful and respected, but now can't be trusted with a trip down to the store to get some milk. I feel that the world community will just quarantine them, basically put them in a nursing home and take the keys away to the car.

Many articles have been written recently about how the rest of the world has already learnt to get by without these erstwhile superpowers and just ignore them basically. This has been particularly apparent with regards to Brexit, the Kashmir and Hong-Kong crises and the tensions between Korea and Japan.

I would personally like to see more scientific and spiritual threads, but if only a couple of people are participating, it becomes an echo-chamber after a while. Also, despite claims to the contrary, science and spirituality both require some degree of immersion and familiarity with the subject, which is rarely forthcoming. I also participate on a forum that deals with spiritual topic exclusively, but the vast majority of posters have the mental age of 10 and it is very hard to have a serious discussion on anything. There are perhaps a dozen people on that forum that actually know what they're talking about and the rest are Americans

Sorry for the dig, current company excepted, but talking loudly about a topic you know nothing about is really typical of Americans I feel.

Going back to Orange Voldemort (the one who shall not be named) his tweets and pronouncements really exemplify that particular "ugly American" stereotype.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Aragorn (21st August 2019), Dreamtimer (21st August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2019), Orbs (21st August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There are perhaps a dozen people on that forum that actually know what they're talking about and the rest are Americans
    Now why am I laughing? It's sad and funny. I've watched religion being invited into politics throughout my adult life and the results have been pretty atrocious. Seeing family members (we're not a heavily religious family) become so close-minded and stuck in their bubbles has been sad to witness.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Aragorn (21st August 2019), Elen (22nd August 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2019), Orbs (21st August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    No offense taken Chris. Not sure what country you reside in but I have stated I’m in the states. It is a container of the most controlled vessels on the planet thus the whole ugly American thingy.

You wait till you all find out the truth about the 14. I just can’t wait. What a day that will be. Unfortunately it just doesn’t surface.

Yes, we are ugly. I have such a different worldview. I just wish for change.

Ugly Orbs signing off...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Aragorn (22nd August 2019), Elen (22nd August 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s brutal To watch Dream. American politics is brutal to watch. It’s so disconnected from truth anything it is bizarre. The truth about iguana is beyond anything yet media still praises.

It can’t be more corrupt. It can’t be. People around the globe see some of it. Ugly Americans see none. It’s not possible to see none but they do. I have posted a lot about mind control. The displacement of original thought with illusion. If you are talking about who shot Kennedy or jack Ruby you are discussing illusion instead of the truth it was a Disney production.

People here think they are right. Bite your face off and profess they were saved by Jesus. Saved? Talk about displacement of truth. They will never wake up. Never. We are out gunned Dadio.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Aragorn (22nd August 2019), Elen (22nd August 2019)

Thanks
    It’s brutal To watch Dream. American politics is brutal to watch. It’s so disconnected from truth anything it is bizarre. The truth about iguana is beyond anything yet media still praises.

It can’t be more corrupt. It can’t be. People around the globe see some of it. Ugly Americans see none. It’s not possible to see none but they do. I have posted a lot about mind control. The displacement of original thought with illusion. If you are talking about who shot Kennedy or jack Ruby you are discussing illusion instead of the truth it was a Disney production.

People here think they are right. Bite your face off and profess they were saved by Jesus. Saved? Talk about displacement of truth. They will never wake up. Never. We are out gunned Dadio.
    Um, I agree with everything you said here, Orbs, but who or what is "Iguana" in this context? (I honestly have no idea. )

P.S.: The war isn't over yet, though. It ain't over till the fat lady sings, remember?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2019), Elen (23rd August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My first impression is that iguana is Drumpf.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Aragorn (22nd August 2019), Elen (23rd August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    O = I

Bad deal all around... I know very little about the T.

A buddy of mine insists Eppy is alive and guarded. Says he’ll sing like a canary. I hope he’s right.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Aragorn (23rd August 2019), Elen (23rd August 2019), Emil El Zapato (23rd August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Did any of you ever see the original Star Trek “the Alternative Factor”? Where Lazerath was a time traveler and there were two of them? To identical people, one matter the other anti-matter?

One sane the other insane?

Ever notice Iguana would ramble and say bizarre shit like visiting all 57 states? Ramble and make no sense? Then a week later sound cunning, etc?

TelePrompTer? Really? No TelePrompTer? I suppose so but it was as if there was two of them.

No past. No birth records we know of. Nothing really. BOOM he was a Senator. Then president.

And was untouchable.

Ask yourself what kind of energy pattern could bear such an Un-American name and rise to the top out of thin air faster than any one else devoid of a quantifiable/qualitative back story and act speak with such disparity?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Did any of you ever see the original Star Trek “the Alternative Factor”? Where Lazerath was a time traveler and there were two of them? To identical people, one matter the other anti-matter?

One sane the other insane?
    I know of the episode, but I don't remember whether I've actually seen it. I was still very young back then.

Ever notice Iguana would ramble and say bizarre shit like visiting all 57 states? Ramble and make no sense? Then a week later sound cunning, etc?

TelePrompTer? Really? No TelePrompTer? I suppose so but it was as if there was two of them.
    There were two of them, and they were using the same technology as the HUD in a jet fighter, i.e. they were completely transparent to the audience ─ just like two glass plates, one on either side of him ─ but Obama could read what was on them because they were positioned under an angle and the text was projected on them from underneath.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    sure, I'm remember...Spock had a very sinister looking goatee in that episode...unless, I'm confusing two similar episodes.

Orbs...I'm going to pretend I don't know what you're suggesting but for whatever it's worth (as in the department) there is a youtube video by a philosopher scientist that discusses how we became a society with no sense, really anti-sense...kind of like antimatter, I reckon'
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (24th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    sure, I'm remember...Spock had a very sinister looking goatee in that episode...unless, I'm confusing two similar episodes.
    That was another episode, yes. That was about the away team returning to the Enterprise in the middle of a strange storm, and as such, they arrived on the Enterprise in a mirror universe, while their counterparts from said mirror universe were beamed on board of the original Enterprise. The mirror universe story arc was used again later in "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" ─ and several times, even ─ as well as in "Star Trek: Enterprise".

The episode Orbs is talking about is unrelated to the mirror universe story arc.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (23rd August 2019), Orbs (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    ok, I do remember...the crazed antimatter Kirk episode but not as well...obviously...did they battle each other causing all kinds of 'omigod' the Universe will melt down kinds of stuff...I'm going to cheat and look it up... ...better yet, hit the link you provided...

yeah, I remember now the episode but not the details..

Lazarus...bearded bum...I saw on Wiki it was considered not one of the better episodes...

Probably my all time favorite line from the original Star Trek..."Spock!...Help me, Spock!"...Spock tells his Vulcan imaginary hero or maybe it was Abraham Lincoln...Capt. Kirk's imaginary hero, that it's not Jim because Jim wouldn't call out for help....
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 24th August 2019 at 01:17.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (24th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Probably my all time favorite line from the original Star Trek..."Spock!...Help me, Spock!"...Spock tells his Vulcan imaginary hero or maybe it was Abraham Lincoln...Capt. Kirk's imaginary hero, that it's not Jim because Jim wouldn't call out for help....
    That's from "The Savage Curtain", but you have the characters wrong.

Excerpt

Surak makes his way to the enemy camp to talk while Kirk and Lincoln continue planning their strategy. A moment later, a scream of pain is heard in the distance followed by Surak shouting for Spock's help. Green tries to lure Kirk from hiding by taunting him about Surak's need for assistance. Spock believes it is a trick, saying a Vulcan would not cry out so. Lincoln offers to sneak around and free Surak while Kirk and Spock cover him. When Lincoln arrives, he finds Surak dead and discovers Kahless's uncanny ability to mimic voices.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    oh, my memory from the good old days is lagging...but when you point it out...I remember...it was jumbled...I knew Lincoln was in there and I knew Spock was...but I didn't remember all 3 together...And it was Surak that was out in the field of rocks...? yeah...I haven't watched the old original series in a long time.

I'm losing it...my stress levels are through the roof! But in truth, I've remembered it as Jim calling for help for probably 15 years...oh brother...old age, man...

I'm going to post another 'important' video regarding the 'ecosystem' of sensemaking that we have in place today and why we have problems and perhaps how to solve them. The Chaos Thread.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 24th August 2019 at 01:21.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2019), Dreamtimer (24th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019)