Page 128 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129130131138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Happy New Year to everyone!

We all are different but we want the same thing - no more bullshit!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2019), Borat (4th January 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd January 2019), Elen (5th January 2019), modwiz (2nd January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    We all are different but we want the same thing - no more bullshit!
    There will always be bullshit, the trick is how well one can learn to deal with it.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2019), Dreamtimer (4th January 2019), Elen (5th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My buddy still believes desperate Cheeto is going to save us. He said an assasination attempt was made last week or something like that. I don’t know anything about it.

If someone legit was in power they would expose their adversaries immediately and discredit them. Desperate Cheeto does not do this. He is a major distraction...from what?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2019), Chris (7th January 2019), Dreamtimer (7th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Let’s put it in prospective. In 2001 dollars the day before 9 1 one rumplestilskin said 2 trillion dollar was missing. In the 2008 thingy the fed moved 17 trillions or whatever.

Folks, 5.5 bills is coffee money. None of this adds up. Cost of one ship or sub or whatever. Shut down the government? That kind of money is so small it’s not worth stealing. Theft is in the trillions now.

It just doesn’t add up...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2019), Chris (7th January 2019), Dreamtimer (7th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    My buddy still believes desperate Cheeto is going to save us. He said an assasination attempt was made last week or something like that. I don’t know anything about it.

If someone legit was in power they would expose their adversaries immediately and discredit them. Desperate Cheeto does not do this. He is a major distraction...from what?
    And this "Desperate Cheeto" would be who? Agent Orange™, alias Donald J. Trump?

I'm afraid the only thing he would be saving is the USA's insular nature as a culture and its global dominance as a military power.

Let’s put it in prospective. In 2001 dollars the day before 9 1 one rumplestilskin said 2 trillion dollar was missing.
    No, it was 23 trillion dollars! And apparently that sort of thing has happened before, with equally staggering amounts.

In the 2008 thingy the fed moved 17 trillions or whatever.

Folks, 5.5 bills is coffee money. None of this adds up. Cost of one ship or sub or whatever. Shut down the government? That kind of money is so small it’s not worth stealing. Theft is in the trillions now.

It just doesn’t add up...
    They must be buying some very expensive toilet seats, hammers and nails for the military...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (7th January 2019), Dreamtimer (7th January 2019), Elen (12th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Too much attention and action over coffee money. I don’t dislike the guy . I just don’t understand what’s going on because it does not add up...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2019), Dreamtimer (7th January 2019), Elen (12th January 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This one is about ego. The Cheeto in Chief has already bargained. He went down from 25 billion. And then in December he made a deal.

Art of the Deal, right?

And then he reneged because Coulter and Limbaugh gave him a hard time and he apparently has no spine and too much ego.

In this case, it's not the money anymore.

It's the ego.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (12th January 2019), Aragorn (7th January 2019), Elen (12th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will change the subject to CT now .
    I am reading now The journey home and it is indeed very good and interesting book.
    However there is one Chapter - Multidimensionality
    Shortly it says, that our consciousness can be splitting in two or three and more physical bodies at the same time (during one incarnation )
    And extracts from this chapter -

"All things that have been created have a consciousness and it shares that consciousness with the Creator. From the smallest bacteria through to plants and animals, planets stars, galaxies and up to the universe itself, all have a consciousness of some form, a soul, that links it to the Creator. Each of these souls is capable of, or is a part of,a multidimensional existence. Our planet is a consciousness that comprises a part of the solar system consciousness and the solar system consciousness is a part of the galactic consciousness. The same is true for human consciousness. A percentage of the remaining total consciousness also forms about itself another physical form and lives a separate existence to that of the percentage consciousness that is
    reading this book. In other words, each individual is one part of a twin, or triplets, or more, each living their own lives and totally unaware of the existence of the others. The whole process different for each individual soul and depends entirely on that soul's individual plans and wishes for particular experiences. There are no hard and fast rules, only the choices of the individual."

another one

"There are three main areas of life that determine a person's experience of life. These are: the person's sex, the person's financial status and the person's connectedness with the planetary consciousness. These three areas determine the individual's life and the experiences that they are able to gain. All three can be explored separately or a life can be planned that incorporates one, two or all of these elements. The possible combinations are, obviously, endless. The total consciousness is split into two, or more, physical consciousnesses and collectively they work out a series of personal plans that each "physical" soul is to explore in series of lifetimes. These lifetimes might coincide with each other or they may overlap or only one "physical" soul might be living a physical life at any one time. However these separate lifetimes have been lived, they have allowed for the full spectrum of human experience to be explored. Examples of these separate lives might be: ..."

and another extract

"The "Human plane, and operating, for approximately 7,000 years and is approaching its conclusion. the end has approached, those have neglected areas of their personal, physical plans have attempted to complete their chosen activities quickly. This has meant a rapid increase in the human population, over the past couple centuries, as all souls complete their exploration of the human experience. During the twentieth century, a large number of souls have completed their chosen life plans and have begun to amalgamate each separate physical" soul into where an increasing level of consciousness can be accommodated This amalgamation process resulted overall reduction in the human population. The reduction has not occurred for two reasons. The first is that there are many members of the six higher civilisations who have chosen to incarnate at this time in order to observe and assist in humanity's transition and have, therefore, replaced the large number of people who are undergoing the amalgamation process. The second reason adds a further level of complexity to the "total" soul's multi-dimensional capabilities."

I am wondering how we could reintegrate if part of our consciousness is split, from above it means, that if we reintegrate we kill other people which are part of the same soul
    as we are ???
    Another thing which comes into my head is, that I am curious why CT did not repeat a many interesting things from this book on later books as:
    Avalon, Multidimensionality, Sexuality, how death looks like ...
    Anyway this book is really great.
    And this is weird to finish to read all his books with books which he started his writings with.

What do you think about above guys??
    Is not it weird with this e.g. Multidimensionality??
    I am a bit confused ...
    Last edited by Borat, 11th January 2019 at 18:58.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (12th January 2019), donsan (19th January 2019), Dreamtimer (11th January 2019), Elen (12th January 2019), Herbert (12th January 2019)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Thanks for getting the thread back on topic Borat. It's about time some people read the title of this thread again. People who express their own personal opinions on C.T.'s information from the Akashic, taken out of context, without ever having read a single one of his books carry zero credibility. This is in close parallel to the astronomers who insisted Macmillan Publishers burn all remaining copies of "Worlds in Collision" by Velikovsky, a best seller in 1950, all the time bragging that they had never even read it. You can't judge books you have never read.

Borat, in answer to your question re multidimensionality, keep in mind that C.T.'s first book, "The Journey Home" was written in 1996 before Chris had learned about the true nature of the Velon, the later removal of the 14th Faction and the black holes, removal of the Archons and several other significant events which took place between 1996 and 2011 when his last book "Synthesis" was written. He was under increasingly intensive psychic attack during the writing of his last 3 books because he had exposed the 6th emissary and the Velon plans for humanity.

One such event was that those of us whose, about 30%, of the soul had been operating more than one body allowed all but the one body we now occupy to die off having completed pre-planned life lessons. This was the amalgamation he spoke of. It took place after 1996. We have chosen the most likely body to succeed with reintegration and that is the body we now occupy. No one is currently operating more than one body.

I know someone who has never read C.T. She told me that when she visited Czechoslovakia she had a strange experience in which a sudden feeling of loss came over her as if her best friend had just died but she knew of no one who had died. Because she is psychic and a healer similar to C.T., she felt compelled to visit a psychic medium in Czechoslovakia to see if she could determine the cause of her feelings. The medium told her that her soul had been operating 2 bodies in this lifetime and the body living in that country had just died in his 70's. Upon learning this her deep feelings of loss disappeared. Keep in mind that neither she nor the medium had ever read C.T. and it was only my having recently told her about the information provided by C.T. that helped her talk about and grasp the significance of her experience. She is highly sensitive to energies so she is someone I would expect to recognize the loss happening in the very country she was visiting. I have known her a very long time and she is not susceptible to any false imaginings.

I hope this answers your question. If not, please feel free to ask follow up questions.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (12th January 2019), Borat (12th January 2019), donsan (19th January 2019), Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (12th January 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Thanks for getting the thread back on topic Borat. It's about time some people read the title of this thread again. People who express their own personal opinions on C.T.'s information from the Akashic, taken out of context, without ever having read a single one of his books carry zero credibility. This is in close parallel to the astronomers who insisted Macmillan Publishers burn all remaining copies of "Worlds in Collision" by Velikovsky, a best seller in 1950, all the time bragging that they had never even read it. You can't judge books you have never read.
    A very common human trait I have been guilty of myself. Glad I stopped or I would have missed out on many great books and valuable information that changed my life for the better. I think it is human nature to fear an open mind about alternative views.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019), Herbert (13th January 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    This one is about ego. The Cheeto in Chief has already bargained. He went down from 25 billion. And then in December he made a deal.

Art of the Deal, right?

And then he reneged because Coulter and Limbaugh gave him a hard time and he apparently has no spine and too much ego.

In this case, it's not the money anymore.

It's the ego.
    Writer Jeff Brown posted this on Facebook and I couldn't agree more...

"It is no surprise that Trump hates refugees and immigrants. They remind him of himself. It is not all political- it is also deeply personal. Those who are seeking a sense of home remind him of his own self-alienation. He hates those who have no home, because he himself does not feel at home on earth. He does not feel at home in his own skin, in his inner geography. He has no psychological center, no established boundary, no intact self to ground into. He stands way outside of himself, in a fragmented and dissociative stupor. His passport to presence, long expired. Trump is a refugee from his own heart, mind, body, and soul. And he hates anyone who reminds him. If he walls them off, he can pretend that he isn’t also on the outside, looking in. But he is..."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Many thanks Herbert!!!
    Yes it clarifies now the issue!
    I am happy you responded so quickly as today I finished Journey and started The fools step. However reading Fools step, this thought about multidimensionality was disturbing my concentration of reading, so I am really glad I can continue to read the last book without major confusion .

And what about Avalon, what was that
    (?), as CT mention about that, I think, only in Journey Home.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Borat, all multidimensional souls have been consolidated. Splitting the soul into pieces allowing concurrent lifetimes is what Chris wrote about.

Some sort of deadline was hit and the strongesti piece of the soul lives. Herbert said this I think.

I see some trumpet posts. He’s an actor. Ever seen his tv shows? I rest my case.

Ask your self what would you do if you were president? Or, had the authority?

Most of us would instantly stop the spraying, would disclose the SSP, would arrest countless for treason, etc. No president does this. Nor do they expose the others not using their birth name.

The point? They are all in on it. They do nothing to stop it. Doesn’t matter who they are. They are all the same.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (15th January 2019), Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I forgot few energy. Many of us would release that immediately. It would take time to implement. Oil stocks wouldn’t do well, etc.

Another great example of how big the mess is. It’s stagering to think about the change. What’s involved. The beings holdings all the cards are not giving up their gas pumps and oil wealth.

I actually believed it would change 12/21/12. A good example of why I’m not very smart. Dumb ass really. Unfortunately for me I think Chris will be proven right. He claimed by 2050. The mess is so huge 31 years to clean it up seems doable.

In th meantime back to work on a Sunday I go...good ole matrix living.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Borat, a fools first step is a great book. 100 times as good as the journey home.

I can’t recall where he talks about Avalon. I think mainly in his planet earth book. That is incredible as well.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (15th January 2019)