Page 225 of 258 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Thanks Modwiz.

These people are caught now. What’s concerning is the revised numbers cannot possibly be an accident. They had to be planned.

Why?

It appears more then ever they want people to act out. They have made a mistake. They have underestimated the mind control.

They went to far. People are afraid to act out.

Expect more pushing. His they will top the revised numbers showing every loss we have suffered wasn’t necessary is beyond me. It’s gonna be a real doozy.

5G is not my buddy... I don’t need it or want it.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th September 2020), Elen (4th September 2020), Orbs (6th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    It’s Friday night and I do sincerely wish everyone well.

I have to work tomorrow.

Everyone please enjoy the holiday as best you can...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th September 2020), Dreamtimer (5th September 2020), Elen (5th September 2020), modwiz (5th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You too, Orbs.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th September 2020), Elen (5th September 2020), modwiz (5th September 2020), Orbs (6th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

Thanks
    It’s Friday night and I do sincerely wish everyone well.

I have to work tomorrow.

Everyone please enjoy the holiday as best you can...
    So many plans for a great weekend. Gotta make sure I sleep well enough to survive.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th September 2020), Elen (5th September 2020), Orbs (6th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    On ya Moddy, you wayshower you, Life can be a Holyday, Q loves you baby lol.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (5th September 2020), Orbs (6th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Glad to see some are going to enjoy the weekend. To bad I have so much work to do but I think Monday I can visit family.

It is truly fun to see trends and make predictions based on what I havd learned from Chris Thomas’s hard work and my own investigative nature. Unfortunately the near future is full of capitulation.

We see the MSM won’t let up on the virus etc. What a shocker right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th September 2020)

Thanks
    We see the MSM won’t let up on the virus etc. What a shocker right?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th September 2020), Orbs (6th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Gold in the year 1937. Stocks slid. Not enough to draw a conclusion. There is so much printed money it’s hard to say when the insanity will stop.

Interesting silver is around $27 with a recent high years ago of $50. Why is it lagging gold? The main reason is because poor people own it. Chew on that.

Mask natzis. Despite the fake data. They live in fear. They make their fear yours.

What’s next?

I don’t see a thing about 5G and how great it is. Radio silence. Imagine that. Keeping it a secret. Why? To break the link to people getting sick is my guess.

Link broken.

Cold and flu season is upon us. Before the election round 2 will not be fun.

Hope I’m wrong...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th September 2020), modwiz (7th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Every day we compress the little time before the election. Interesting not one word on chemtrails as the sky was saturated with death today.

What does that mean? Not one word. Ever by any candidate. What does that mean? Why not a pledge to stop it? Save pregnant women and children from breathing in poison? To save them from when they decide to swap the tanks out?

Swap the tanks out. That’s right I said it. Who’s going to stop them?

Who’s them? Part of they? They? Them? Are they snd them bigger than the president?

It appears they are or like a knight in shining armor the candidates would expose the insidious poison dumped in our sky now wouldn’t they?

But they don’t. The candidates breathe it too. Aren’t they afraid? If they are why don’t they say a word about it?

There you have it. The biggest threat we all face - thd poisoning of our air is never discussed. It is emperical proof the president isn’t running the show.

Then who is?

Read Chris Thomas’s everything if you want to know what he found out...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th September 2020), modwiz (10th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tic toc. September 9 and counting down.

Looks like mail in voting is a go.

What’s next? Cooler temperatures and more covid?

Seen the fires in CA?

Think agenda 21 is fake news?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2020), modwiz (10th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I’ve never seen such desperation. I’ve never seen such exposure. Doctors coming forward, revised CCC numbers, brutal lock downs, etc. How can one not see the horror show?

How they got sports to go along has got to include big payments. They don’t complain. Somebody is paying them.

The mail in votes are bizarre at best. It’s full of fraud. If you think it’s legitimate good for you. It’s your mind think what you wish.

It’s all designed to get people to act out. Things are going to get serious very soon and I wish all of you well. I hope the choices you make are good ones. I wish good health to all.

It’s going to get very difficult.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2020), modwiz (10th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    Try a reality check Orbs ... Anything but Fox News ... it will just send you deeper down the rabbit hole with Alice ... Who can be found anywhere in the U.S. ... except Alice's Restaurant.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2020), Wind (10th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretend, I don’t own a TV snd I never watch the news. I can afford any TV made at anytime yet choose to not own one.

You are entitled to your opinion. I believe Chris’s work. Read the Annunaki Plan or the Human Plan and you make your own call. Some of you do not believe the invisible world exists.

That’s your call. I don’t judge you. I know semi physical beings exist. I don’t think it I know it.

You are in a real battle right now. Vote for Biden. Hate Trump. It’s your free will.

When you get more of what you beg for please don’t complain. Some of you think it’s a joke. Again, good for you. Your air has been taken and you are willing to vote for more.

It’s insanity. It could not be further from living “with” the Earth.

Good luck with your choices.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2020), modwiz (11th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your bet and/or point of view, the trumpet was shooting his mouth off about the markets recent highs. That type of psychology is what we saw at the last top.

Gold in the year 1948. Our buddy oil slipped to $37 ish.

The markets are reflecting printing. They reflect inflation.

Chris count “the hard way” but I don’t recall a lot of detail other than the world going mad. Well, that if has. We see violence as well. With kids out of schools we don’t see school shootings on TV but we see rioting to a degree. I know only from reading. I have not read about a single school shooting and have read about rioting on tv.

No class no shootings. Interesting build up to not having class. I personally don’t believe TV so I’m a drill person. I labeled the virus a drill from hell last February.

As thd truth comes out the concern was no where near the level told on TV.

So we have big problems on TV. Always the Hegelian dialectic. Perpetual. Never stops.

According to what Chris found out regarding the Annunaki story is they told us they would appear again. They will appear as our creator gods. A 5000 year old plan. They beat Jesus by 3000 years.

I personally believe the 1989 Russian story they landed. Expect them at a theater near you. The way things are being exposed regarding the pandemic one could argue they will appear sooner then later. Some of us hope the trumpet is standing in the way as they need one who is in on it in there.

This level of insanity does explain the 4 years of relentless attacks which resembles a coup more than anything else. Maybe thd annunaki would have already appeared...

When they do it will be the twighlite zone.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    May blessings and happy knibble n sniggle you Orbs, Amazing Polly's vid out today lets us know potentials for sillyness post election are still high atm, the world is looking overall atm a very amazing place near future.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (11th September 2020)