Page 222 of 258 FirstFirst ... 122172212219220221222223224225232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    5 years i've been ready and waiting for the intervention, it is supernatural.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2020), Elen (21st August 2020), Orbs (21st August 2020), Wind (20th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

I have tried to view change in a positive light but with limited success. The fact of having to wear a mask all day at work, as well as gloves, is a burden, etc. It’s taxing.

After all these months I don’t know what covid is. The hospitals were never full. I concede something did happen in Italy and I am beginning to suspect vaccinations are connected. Powerful people involved.

The relentless push for a flu vaccination suspect. Chris wrote about these things.

I can’t figure out how much 5g is active. I can’t figure out the next few months. I see economic collapse however. I want to wrap it up in a bow tie and say it will be ok buts it’s not ok.

Change has a price. I thought on December 21, 2012 change would happen. It didn’t. The forces against change could not be overcome.

They still can’t.

The corruption is so entrenched it cannot be described. It’s been going on for a long time. What’s really odd is how many people blame one man for it.

The stars are there. We just can’t reach them yet. Select military and those in bed with the V can. They have vowed to never let us reach them. How this can be one current mans fault is a reflection of the limits individuals have placed on themselves.

Good luck to all...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2020), Elen (21st August 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2020), modwiz (21st August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

The labor shortage is gaining momentum. People are getting squeezed out of business daily. The setup for a second wave is there.

Duo storms in the gulf? Looks like weather but what is expected with thd current landscape?

I jus had a nightmare. I wonder why... it was terrifying. Gangsters trying to kill me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Being at peace, living thankfulllly, changing ones environment around them 4 the better, instead of vice versa, is important, am just finishing this vid from Kathy's thread, is massively positive but some will see negative, depends where you are and overstand >

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (22nd August 2020), Orbs (22nd August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ainawa, yes, your point of view does matter.

The world of soul reintegration seems lost. I suspect it is largely do to our highly compact physical nature and loss of our psychic potential. We are very easily fooled.

Today is full of control. It’s hard not to write about it because it seems like all we have...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not so late.

I’m tired. I hope I don’t have another nightmare.

Best to all of you!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2020), Elen (23rd August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I may have a grim outlook for the next few months but outright doom, gloom snd death is in no shortage. What is clear is the campaign to mail in votes.

I find it odd people will wear masks, gloves, etc. and live in a great deal of fear over this virus and will try to hurt you because of it yet completely deny drones are filling the air they breathe with whatever. Spraying is the first culprit. Because it is completely unchecked they can spray anything.

The mind control is very severe. People will disinfect menus but say nothing of drones deploying whatever.

The campaign to force mail in votes was made obvious when college football canceled. Each game is huge money etc. and for them to cancel goes past Election Day. We the people don’t stand a chance of relief.

So the agenda continues. It seems another shock to the food supply is in the cards. Harvest season is coming or started and weather related shocks are on the radar screen.

According to Chris the V took over the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776 I think. Why they waited to get rid of us and let the population grow is a mystery to me. Seems like they would have if they could have.

I saw an asteroid is coming the day before Election Day? I don’t believe it but whatever.

Back to sleep for some rest...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What have we seen over the last 7 months?

A foundation.

What’s next?

Build on it.

You will never see a bigger clue than college football shouting down. The foundation is laid. The walls are going up.

It will only be a matter of time before dissenting content is 100% censored.

We have yet to see a significant nested Hegelian Dialectic but candidates are surfacing such as asteroids, fake alien invasion, San Andreas or New Madrid events, a new variant of the virus, etc.

Chris wrote they were using harp to stitch the San Andreas fault together to prevent a quake. That was 10 years ago. What about now? Chris also wrote about the Earth releasing energy to avoid a huge quake basically because of Her children. We have opposing forces.

A large quake now would allow things to be implemented allowing higher levels of control. I’m not predicting a massive quake vim just pointing out how nested Hegelian dialectics would look like. If they go as far as a nuclear power plant event we will have to deal with it.

That’s reality. Their invisible tools allow plausible deniability. It’s gone to far. The walls are going up brick by brick...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2020), modwiz (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Hey, Orbs. There are pockets where insanity is tolerated, but not promoted. I live in one of them. Appalachian folk who love music and celebration. Interrupting that can be bad for ones health. Fortunately, most people know that, those who do not might find misfortune. A gun behind every blade of grass is a bit overblown, but a gun behind every tree is not.

We only depend on law enforcement for the small shit. If it gets big it is, "hold my beer", we got this.

Pissing off the locals is a bad idea where I live. We having too good a time for assholes to ruin it.

It is in the cities that the cretins get their way. Not where communities know each other and live like family.

We don't want any trouble here. If it comes.............they will have to decide whether it is worth it.

We do not fuck around.

Here in Appalachia, at 6'3',no apologies to the metric people, I hold my own. In the Northeast of USA I towered over most people. I live with gentle giants that I would never want to piss off. No one would, lol.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th August 2020 at 05:15.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2020), Elen (24th August 2020), Orbs (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Hey, Orbs. There are pockets where insanity is tolerated, but not promoted. I live in one of them. Appalachian folk who love music and celebration. Interrupting that can be bad for ones health. Fortunately, most people know that, those who do not might find misfortune. A gun behind every blade of grass is a bit overblown, but a gun behind every tree is not.

We only depend on law enforcement for the small shit. If it gets big it is, "hold my beer", we got this.

Pissing off the locals is a bad idea where I live. We having too good a time for assholes to ruin it.

It is in the cities that the cretins get their way. Not where communities know each other and live like family.

We don't want any trouble here. If it comes.............they will have to decide whether it is worth it.

We do not fuck around.

Here in Appalachia, at 6'3',no apologies to the metric people, I hold my own. In the Northeast of USA I towered over most people. I live with gentle giants that I would never want to piss off. No one would, lol.
    I see you, Aianawa, thanking this post. You are one of those gentle giants.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2020), Elen (24th August 2020), Orbs (24th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz, thank you for kind anything and a nonpolitical comment. Where you live sounds like a great place to be. For now, for a couple of reasons, I’m stuck. Work and my parents.

Both need me.

I can’t remember the year but I ran away for a couple of weeks to the outer banks, Baltimore, D.C. snd somewhere in Virginia. West Virginia I think. Maybe around 2004.

I can’t remove the city I visited but it was very nice. It had a plaza in the center for music and such. I visited in the summer. It was extremely clean. Newer everything I recall. It was fun. I visited friends of my parents. I think I spent 3 days.

From what you describe I would like to visit again.

Chris wrote the Illuminati built a house in Virginia on the side of a mountain. They had all the money so they could have built it anywhere. I’m sure the regional location was a factor but I’m also sure it was drop dead awesome there. It had to have been.

I would like to see the house. Chris never wrote specifically where it was. I can’t imagine those people living there all those years. Chris wrote they had an energy shield around them keeping them immortal to a degree.

I imagine your nights are clear. Or can be. Do you see ships I have described? For that matter, they are visible during the day.

I envy your daily life. You seem to avoid stress while I can’t get away from it. I also believe where one is located will make a difference when things get more difficult. You sound like you are in a good plsce.

In my opinion large cities will be the easiest to control. I am concerned the current scam will go further. One could argue agenda 21 is in full force. It’s interesting what a microscopic virus has done. Contrast that to a 10’ tall V.

Chris wrote about the detention camps. Some of them have to be 30 years old I think. Maybe older. That’s a long time to be sitting there. Obviously they were built to be used. Unfortunately the way things are moving we could see a told in theses facilities.

As you probably guessed I do not discount the good guys. The corruption is being exposed but people don’t see it.

Thx for sharing you are having fun. My life is work. It has consumed me. I wake up in the middle of the night and post because it is the only time I have. I see the Hegelian dialectic on a global scale and I post to keep all of Chris’s books from being forgotten. His ability to report on things was second to none.

Now we have to call it on our own. Look forward to having a beer sometime in Virginia again. We have to help get through these times...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2020), modwiz (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Modwiz, thank you for kind anything and a nonpolitical comment. Where you live sounds like a great place to be. For now, for a couple of reasons, I’m stuck. Work and my parents.

Both need me.

I can’t remember the year but I ran away for a couple of weeks to the outer banks, Baltimore, D.C. snd somewhere in Virginia. West Virginia I think. Maybe around 2004.

I can’t remove the city I visited but it was very nice. It had a plaza in the center for music and such. I visited in the summer. It was extremely clean. Newer everything I recall. It was fun. I visited friends of my parents. I think I spent 3 days.

From what you describe I would like to visit again.

Chris wrote the Illuminati built a house in Virginia on the side of a mountain. They had all the money so they could have built it anywhere. I’m sure the regional location was a factor but I’m also sure it was drop dead awesome there. It had to have been.

I would like to see the house. Chris never wrote specifically where it was. I can’t imagine those people living there all those years. Chris wrote they had an energy shield around them keeping them immortal to a degree.

I imagine your nights are clear. Or can be. Do you see ships I have described? For that matter, they are visible during the day.

I envy your daily life. You seem to avoid stress while I can’t get away from it. I also believe where one is located will make a difference when things get more difficult. You sound like you are in a good plsce.

In my opinion large cities will be the easiest to control. I am concerned the current scam will go further. One could argue agenda 21 is in full force. It’s interesting what a microscopic virus has done. Contrast that to a 10’ tall V.

Chris wrote about the detention camps. Some of them have to be 30 years old I think. Maybe older. That’s a long time to be sitting there. Obviously they were built to be used. Unfortunately the way things are moving we could see a told in theses facilities.

As you probably guessed I do not discount the good guys. The corruption is being exposed but people don’t see it.

Thx for sharing you are having fun. My life is work. It has consumed me. I wake up in the middle of the night and post because it is the only time I have. I see the Hegelian dialectic on a global scale and I post to keep all of Chris’s books from being forgotten. His ability to report on things was second to none.

Now we have to call it on our own. Look forward to having a beer sometime in Virginia again. We have to help get through these times...
    Orbs, the small town I live in is too artificially illuminated for a really good sky view. I do not look for ships because, in my cosmology, we are greater than they. All I would ask them is, "Why are you here and what is your pupose?" The Goddess, the Earth, has seeded the wisest iteration of the anthropoid form in our galaxy, here on Herself, the Earth. We were seeded in Paradise, intruded upon by the war-like Yahwists with their anti-female program. Women managed the world, men rule it. Turned everything upside down.

Paradise is on Earth, heaven is for the dead.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2020), Orbs (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

We haven't had a true despot since FDR when he 'quarantined' Japanese-American citizens. We will pass over past ones. I have no political affiliation because two parties is a bad idea for one people, IMO. I have read a post of Kamala Harris saying she would mount a campaign to find Trump supporters and make sure they are made to "understand" the error of their ways. This is not some bullshit, I read her twitter post. She has an idea for those unused detention camps. I think the sane American population will see to it that those detention centers remain unused.

The coasts of USA have too much too say.

I lived amongst them. They are savvy, but not wise.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2020), Orbs (24th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz, I echo your love for the Goddess Earth. You also echo Chris as he wrote extensively how there is no other planet like it. He states there is more life on this planet then all others combined.

I believe him. Once out of the solar system physical compaction of energy as we know it doesn’t exist. It doesn’t make us better we just live in a special place.

Why some of the semi physical beings came to Earth was to help Her develop he wrote. When this special physical life was created you can imagine it was the hot place to be. I imagine other beings both wanted to see it and some help. Unfortunately one segment of a race did not want to help.

Chris makes no bones thd Velon havd has a campaign to live on this planet. My own view accepts this because there is no question something has interfered. A simple observation of the death of the farmer as we push carts through a store explains a lot. Sure, I get thd convenience etc. my point is the disconnect from living with the Earth.

Most have become do disconnected they don’t know She is alive. It’s possible shoes have insulated us as well. I bet you totally understand grass on your bare feet.

From what I read it is almost a certainty ships are military. I am fascinated by the technology and would like to have my own ship. I sure as hell would!

That Jo snd thd Kamal Toe are difficult for me to understand but I agree with you she is not well. Not good for us for sure.

Yes, the two party system is broke. I quit voting because if everyone quit and they announced 45 million to 25 million votes and nobody voted it would all crash then and there. But we will never act as one.

Why? Mind control. It’s too powerful and entrenched.

We are divided.

I too have no political alignment because I believe they serve the same master. At the same time I see a coordinated 360 degree 25/8 campaign to destroy, undermine and remove the trumpet. It’s either fake mind control or they want him out of there.

I don’t think it’s fake. If so many want him out it’s because he interfered with things. I don’t bash him because I’m going to have to vote for him. Do I like him? No. He doesn’t disclose things but then again you go try to drain the swamp.

Off to work for me. Have a solid day.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (24th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I’m not sure we understand the gravity of V taking over the Illuminati in 1776. Think of the technology back then. Or lack there of. The V had spaceships and all their major league technology. Seems unbelievable.

A group of the richest people in the world empowered with massive off world technology. We didn’t stand a chance. Makes you wonder about railroads snd massive steam engines. How the entire time people had an off world advantage.

Think about how slowly things changed. Think how fast they changed. These guys are good. Really good. I plan nothing years in advance.

Nothing. They planned everything.

I’m pretty convinced I saw a sphere red/black V ship when I was a kid. Walking to school. It matches the description of the V ship in the 1989 landing in Russia.

We’ve been duped. Here is your TV. Work hard for one until you can afford it. Now they are cheap as hell. Free really.

The interference is staggering. These people fooled a planet. I go to work everyday and struggle.

If you think this scamdemic wasn’t planned how nice for you. A child can see it’s a nightmare.

I will take yo the grave the Sun will someday let go an energy burst that will fry satalites to rid the earth of them. I don’t know what will happen to us but the V control will not last forever.

For now we live out their plan. Soul reintegration is the only way to stop it I know of. We need to fight for our freedoms by getting better as individuals...