Page 84 of 258 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    DMt, you are an asset. Thanks for the kind words. If is ok I would say we don't defend Chris's work. We try to share it.

Thx for all you do.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (3rd October 2017), Greenbarry (3rd October 2017), Herbert (4th October 2017), Ntonyo (3rd October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, nice to see you around. Your Russian perspectives is very welcome and valuable.

Herbert posted something about the Russian Orthodox Church forcing people to accept the V or something like that. Can you please help me understand this? I am asking for your take on what you see in your country and could have it all wrong.

Thx!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (3rd October 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I have heard several dozen similar scenarios where -

a.) An individual comes to some degree of public attention that claims they know unprovable, other worldly information which is not just true to them, but is "truth" (meaning true for all).

b.) they then describe how their information is coming to them and ofetn implicit in their description is, at least in their mind, validation yet where they expect you to agree with their validation as well.

c.) their information almost always creates a new paradigm or fits within (and then expands) an existing paradigm. Whether the paradigm is new or an expanded pre-existing paradigm, they are now the "owner" of that paradigm and they now dictate the parameters of that paradigm.

d.) when others begin to "follow" the information, they also find themselves having to support the paradigm.

e.) this is when "the cult" is conceived.

f.) further exposure, books, internet websites and especially a growing social media wildfire pushes this emerging cult through the birth canal where one day, "the baby" is born as has happened with dozens and dozens and dozens of these phenomena over the last few decades, aided by the internet.

IMO Chris Thomas is no different.

My opinion does not mean that the exploration of what Chris attempts to put forth (that its all just the evil Velon) cannot be of some value. For me the value in it is looking at the concept metaphorically and not needing for it to be true, literally. What I get out of it all is again, the same reminder I have come to experience being at the heart of so many allegories -

That I, and I alone, am responsible for my life and for my soul's journey. This seems to be what Fred is also suggesting.

EDIT: I have read quite a bit of Chris Thomas' material and own a few of his books as well. I am also of the school, "we create our reality." If I were Chris Thomas' friend, I would suggest he consider that... well, I would have as he has now passed on.
    Last edited by Chester, 3rd October 2017 at 09:56.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2017), Fred Steeves (3rd October 2017), modwiz (3rd October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Way to close ranks around unwanted outsiders, or unwanted challenges, or those uninitiated in the Gospel of CT. The funny thing is that y'all *continue* to display cult like characteristics, and have absolutely no clue you are even doing so.

Tell you one thing, you should be very thankful management here is as generous and patient as it is. Were this my forum, and a small walled off group were using my discussion platform like this, I would tell them either take it to a private group in the "Community" section, or to Skype, or to anywhere besides clogging up the board you don't even care to interact with because it doesn't revolve around Chris Thomas.

Sheesh...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2017), Chester (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), modwiz (3rd October 2017), Wind (3rd October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris has passed on? Where did this information come from sir?

Does anyone have any knowledge of this they would share? Herbert posted an email from him less than 2 weeks ago I believe? Chris said he was havin some type of difficulty.

Has anyone received an email from Chris in the last week? Few days?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), Greenbarry (3rd October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Would it be apt to say that people who take Chris Thomas's books seriously are like police departments that make use of psychics to help solve crimes?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd October 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd October 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd October 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Tell you one thing, you should be very thankful management here is as generous and patient as it is. Were this my forum, and a small walled off group were using my discussion platform like this, I would tell them either take it to a private group in the "Community" section, or to Skype, or to anywhere besides clogging up the board you don't even care to interact with because it doesn't revolve around Chris Thomas.

Sheesh...

NOT SMALL - over 91,000 views

NOT WALLED OFF - as is evidenced by your post Fred. I have not requested that any post be deleted. We have proven we can withstand any criticism even from those with an agenda to kill or side-line this thread. The viciousness of the attacks prove this thread is needed.

DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE FORUM? - on the contrary I have made several posts and started several other threads. I do not presume to force C.T. information on any other thread. It is only common decency to accept the title of a thread and not try to interfere with the original poster's intention.

GENEROUS AND PATIENT MANAGEMENT - I am acknowledging THE ONE WHO MADE ONE POST ON THIS THREAD WHICH CONTAINED AN EXCELLENT VIDEO. I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO IT. There are several other forums with open Chris Thomas threads (Avalon, Final Equinox, etc.) No other thread on this forum has endured repeated attacks and is still going strong. In fact the attacks prove this information is a threat to your rigidly held belief systems. The number of views and the many, many thanks I have received in private prove it is needed.

CLOGGING UP THE BOARD - Very amusing and a very strange description of a popular thread that gets more non-member views than any other thread on this forum. You should be thankful for this thread which is helping to keep this forum alive.

Since I started this thread under the assumption and faith in THE ONE'S stated intention and purpose of tolerance within this forum (presumably in contrast to Project Avalon), it is only natural that I would want to defend it's nature. I can't do that for people who have no intention of even cracking open one of the books, for fear they might learn something.

I would be ashamed of myself if I ventured to judge books I have never even read. You remind me of book burners who fear to even open the books lest they might learn something true and have to face their own ignorance.

How would you describe a person who presumes to criticize a book they have never read? Pretentious snob comes to mind.

But without getting personal anyone who, narrow mindedly, finds our thread offensive and in need of judgement should remember they have not seen our individual libraries or our years of background reading and personal experiences that have led us to C.T. After reading the C.T. books I found myself with a greatly broadened and mind expanding perspective on reality. His books are faith busting, in terms of science, religion, human impotence, a mechanical universe and so much more.

The title of the thread is very clear. RESONATE. If you do not read the books, how do you know you would not resonate with them? When you read the books in context they are not the hyperbole you seem to think they contain.

In short , don’t sneer at what you so clearly don’t understand. I feel sad for those who need this explained to them. What we choose to read and discuss is clearly resonating to a large number of visitors to this forum. Is that not the purpose of a forum, to enliven imagination and interest? This thread puts up with far more than its share of insulting comments as if we were incapable of making our own decisions.

This thread has always maintained a positive outlook for humanity until those who fear it arrived on the scene. We are well-rounded in contrast to the narrow minded bigots who malign this thread.

I sincerely hope this is enough to help you realise our position. You exhibited some confusion as to the difference between medium-ship, channeling, consulting your higher self, being hard-wired to your H.S. or the Akashic . It can be confusing but I would be happy to try explaining this to you in a future post.

I am not trying to put anyone down, I am trying to explain why this thread is needed most especially for those who get caught up with Velon (Annunaki) channeling. There are sources beyond C.T. who acknowledge the presence of the Velon race. Just one example would be a book in Russia referred to by Sylvie. It is titled The Book of Velus.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (5th October 2017), Greenbarry (3rd October 2017), jcocks (13th October 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I often think about arrogance and judgement to be completely honest I used to love this bizzare approach to things in My recent past. When I did not like something or somebody I almost everytime ended up critising it or let's I was expressing My humble opinion. For My happiness this time of stupid attitude towards somebody's opinions has almost gone away...

As I said many times earlier I'm from Russia. I don't just live here with My eyes closed listening to RT or to the mainstream media, but for the last 10 years I've done tremendous research about "how things really are", needless to say that I had a lot of personal experience with things I shared in this thread. When I stumble upon many topics about Putin and Syria or the Russia where People seriously discussing so many things which in fact They don't even have a clue about... Well these topics always make Me smile. However, I would not allow Myself to join their public conversations with agenda "to tell People the truth" because it would be more than arrogant - it would be just pure offence which would not serve anything really except instigation of further conflict between People.

Everyone is equally welcome here in the end the information and discussions contained in the thread are common and belong to every member of this forum. Although it is public forum, but the whole idea of forum - is meeting between People who share pretty much close interests or wanna share Their insights or knowledge in particular area or about certain topic. For these needs threads are created - We are all on different paths. If You don't like it or don't resonate with information, or with course of discussion, it does not mean that Your important duty becomes to disrupt the thread because it seems to You it is something hostile and does not suit Your mindset about reality. Therefore the most smartest thing would be is to create Your Own thread or move to another with which You resonate a lot. As an example, I'd never not join "A New Modwiz Video" or Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A or The Plan (blogs by theruiner777) just to give My perspective that most of the information presented there is far beyound Me and it is (in many cases) utter nonsense, although according to some kind of strange interpretation of a word public I should be having much urge to go there and share My thoughts "important" thoughts. Thankfully I'm not the one who addopts this strange kind of logic so I just leave it behind, because if I don't agree with anything presented there, it does not mean that I should somehow force People into getting My way of thinking, or trying to convince Them that They are wrong. No. I'd better read it without actual posting My-nonsense comments or leave it behind finding more interesting thread. I always wonder why do You waste Your time on reading and positng in the thread with that You don't even resonate with? It is just funny...

Ask Yourself or imagine, if You were attending some sort of public meeting where People meet and talk to each other. You would recognise that there would be many different groups of People who discussing many various topics, would You act as You do in this thread? Would You approach People who discussing a particular topic with something like: "You are followers! You are cult members! It can not be like that! It does not exist!" or with anything like that? I don't think so. Let alone to describe how ridiculous it would look like if You'd do that. So why do allow Yourself to act like that here in this thread?

May be because of that:

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Please don't disappear into it and ignore the rest of the forum as most in this thread do.
    If it is the reason here is the answer:

Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Well...speaking for myself...I don't ignore the rest of the forum and I have seen Herbert participate in other sections of the forum. We also share privately gems we find here once in awhile. I am not a social person and rarely say much unless I think I can make a good contribution to a conversation. I am like this offline too. I like to take in info and think about it or I just quietly agree to disagree. So before judging the people in this thread you might want to take into consideration there are not only people like me but also many who lurk and don't participate at all.
    Let alone Synargex attitude, whos posts I greatly appreciated from the start until He showed His "true face" of ascended master, Who is here to learn Us. There are no teachers in this thread, there are only People who are interested in sharing knowledge and experience about various topics, which many of Them even un-touched in CT books (Well, needless to say that His book highlight pretty much stuff from every field of Human activities )

As for CT it is hard to worship the Man or Being You don't nothing about so People who attend this thread (as far as I can understand this thread is number 4 by views and 3rd by comments) don't do that to know recent stuff about life of CT the most of all They are looking for information about ongoing events or history. Let's provide People with that kind of information, but not with Our disputes, rage, anger which some of Us trying to instigate because of some personal reasons... In advance, I won't gonna reply to any ridiculing and "if I don't resonate with that it is false" comments because it is gonna continue with that perpertual conflict which does not serve any good...

For those with eyes to see here is below I've selected some of the crucial moments which show how and why We began to step out from discussing actual information to insulting each other understanding of reality. Peace to all.

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I like what you say, especially when you can refrain from insulting people's feelings. Any human being would know the difference. It is true that this thread needs a little impetus for growth and if you can provide that, then all is good. Don't forget this life is NOT a competition about who gets to be best and first. We're all in this together, and I personally love ALL OF HUMANITY. When that is said…everybody have the right to think and believe whatever they choose to believe, and to go about it the way they want to. Then you can be my guest…and go for it!
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    The use of news papers for the material to write down your emotional complexes seems a bit odd if you have any knowledge of how energy from objects can stick to you and transmit there essence to you. So why would you want to write down all your issues on a news paper that is most often full of all the negative happenings that are going on in the world and things you really do not want your subconscious being programmed with.

It has been advised by CT that you write down your emotional complexes on news papers so you do not read them back because you will absorb again all that you have written be cause you can read it. The news paper print is meant to block out your writing.

Thing is your subconscious will read and be programmed by all the news papers info that is in your view, this is how your subconscious works also it will still be able to read all that you write down, this is how your subconscious works.

On a esoteric energetic level you will absorb any negative and confusing energy signatures from that news paper. This is all fact about how the subconscious works and how energy transfers work, check it out if you like wherever you like.

The giveaway technique will work up to a certain point, you will get a good feel good factor from it, but with the truth of what I have just shared I can't understand why this particular method has been suggested by someone who should know better, no diss respect just a bit odd.

I would advise continue with the essence of the giveaway technique but swap the news paper for lovingly charged blank white paper and do it blindfolded.

Get rid of the candle that has been suggested for safety reasons now, and do not use a glass of wine or alcohol for relaxation, you do not need this crutch use your mind to relax your mind and body and keep your vibration high.

Quote from post 491.
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    Synagex, you seem to have an issue of letting people having their own choices. Do a lot of giveaway! It'll help, I promise.
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    Hello Sandra hope all is good with you. Thankyou for the advice. It seems like from my point of view I have been misunderstood again, I do not mind what people choose to do. Everyone is free to choose there own choices as I am free to express my knowledge and experience for others to make choices that may help them.
    Synagex, you are free to do what you like but you are not free to give me advice I haven't asked you for. So be advised I am perfectly capable of making my own decisions and leading my own life without any advice I do not look for.
    Oh, come on, Synagex! Get off your high horse! You seem somehow lonely and full of anger.
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Synagex has his own (and apparently strongly held) opinions, and he is attempting to share them with you in a benevolent and respectful manner. There is nothing wrong with that, even if it doesn't agree with your fundamentalist reverence for every word Chris Thomas has written. And yet, Synagex has been under attack by the lot of you from the moment he joined up here as a member and started participating in this thread.

Let me get one thing straight here. This is a discussion thread on a forum, not a sacred shrine in a privately owned building of worship. You don't get to make the rules here, we do, and so long as all communication here happens with respect for the participants — which is not something we have caught Synagex trespassing upon so far — nobody will be "removed" from this thread.

Now, by all means, carry on with the integration of your souls. Looks like you're going to have to put in quite a bit more effort, because the only things I see successfully being integrated here are your egos.

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Synagex this is for you... I just want to point out to you that the advice you are giving to the CT posters here on the Forum may also apply to you. i.e. if they are supposed to ignore your comments shouldn't you also do the same in return? They have all the rights in the world to study whatever they want until they by themselves decide not to continue studying it. It's all about the free will…and please show respect.
    Quote Originally posted by V 14 View Post
    Non physical races = spiritual beings these vary in potential based on there level of evolvement. These inhabit the spiritual realms of awareness in this universe from lower to higher.

Physical beings = these are created by the earth consciousness and when the physical unit dies the energy template expression is absorbed back into the earths consciousness.

For those who are interested in velon activity these are a semi physical race also known as astral beings. These also range from lower to higher forms of expression, velon being from the lower astral realms.

Astral bodies are a different type of physical body but not as dense as ours this is why they are semi physical beings.

We are a non physical race at the higher end of spiritual evolvement trying to express ourselves through a physical unit. From a high end non physical expression through to a dense physical existence we also have through fractual creation various universal bodies including astral and mental with various energy template structures for each body.

Soon I will expand and reveal more on the velon low astral expression and why they do what they do.
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    Hey Synagex, how's it going?

I do believe CT himself observed that the murderous, fundie Velon [of whatever stripe] were an extreme minority.

But you must understand that we have a very serious problem with that extreme minority, and that there is still absolutely no reason to trust you, or a single word you type.
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Bold emphasis is mine...

Why is that, DMt.? Because FireHorse told you guys that Lee is "an angry Velon"? Well, as it just so happens to be, I know from personal experience that FireHorse's mindset makes her twist things around until they fit the Chris Thomas narrative. She doesn't realize that she's doing it, but she is, and I've already told her this myself a long time ago. It's exactly the sort of thing a religion always does.

On a sarcastic note, I don't expect many of you to thank this post — in fact, I can already predict with the utmost certainty who of you will not be thanking it. And as an aside, I could also wager a guess as to how much (or how little) time will have elapsed before one of you — the same one as always, I suppose — sends out the usual S.O.S. to FireHorse that The Big Bad Admin™ has opened his yap again on your sacred thread. Alas, I don't think she'll be of much help to you this time, given that she has clearly excommunicated me after my last debate with her over this matter.

But on the bright side — or at least, for you lot — she may decide to openly diagnose me as an angry Velon, and then Lee and I will go and have a few beers together so as to celebrate that we've run into another one of our own species. I mean, it's a big universe and all that, so what are the odds?

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The primary signature of cults/religions is intolerance. That signature is in in bold type display in this thread. It's a community disgrace, IMO. The Hidden Hand must be pleased with this group. Service to self interest being called enlightenment. It's a joke.
    I would like my account to be put in retirement, please. Thank you!
    Quote Originally posted by V 14 View Post
    Hi Herbert, Orbs, Sandra, Ntonyo and CT.

As I almost enter into initiations that I can no longer talk about what I do i bid you farewell and all the best in your earth walk and truly find and achieve your quest, I wish you the best if it is meant to be.

My continued involvement will be out of sight. Wovern in dimension's.

Full integration can be as immediate as you want it or if you believe spread over long years waiting for permission from a higher aspect of your self, you need to decide who's in charge and where your awareness of free will is based.

There is no longer an I as that which you know as I is just one aspect of various bodies and the perception changes to we as I acknowledge all aspects of myself as working together as one.

Excellent thread Herbert.

Goodbye.

23 what a rush.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

donsan (5th October 2017), Greenbarry (3rd October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Would it be apt to say that people who take Chris Thomas's books seriously are like police departments that make use of psychics to help solve crimes?
    Ain't nothing wrong with that, in my opinion...

NAP

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd October 2017), WantDisclosure (3rd October 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Chris has passed on? Where did this information come from sir?

Does anyone have any knowledge of this they would share? Herbert posted an email from him less than 2 weeks ago I believe? Chris said he was havin some type of difficulty.

Has anyone received an email from Chris in the last week? Few days?
    I have made mistakes before and maybe I did here. It seems the information I received came from one of Chris Thomas' appreciators and who also happens to be a poster here - turiya. My memory is not the best but I believe I learned of this within the last 3 months or so which, if true, may also indicate a reasonable timeframe as to when he passed on (if that information was actually true).

EDIT ADDED: I don't follow this thread and am unsure how I found my way to it but I will say that I had no intentions of creating much less spreading any unfounded rumor. But what I can say is that the information came to me at least a month or two before this post -

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841979154

And so if that post (which was made on September 22, 2017) was actually words of Chris Thomas and were actually from his "Message Today From Chris Thomas" then it looks like the information I got has to be bad information.

I am now going to obsessively search for where I got that information.
    Last edited by Chester, 3rd October 2017 at 18:37.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Hey Sam,

I think I saw the same thing you did. It regarded an article of 'false prophet'. That might help you locate the information...

NAP

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sam, no worries my man. No offense taken.
    Last edited by Orbs, 3rd October 2017 at 21:23.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris described Jesus as a freedom fighter. I thought that was such a huge compliment.

We should all be so lucky to wear that hat. Many of us are striving to be worthy.

The fight is "out there" not here. I suggest we all take a deep breath and practice what we preach. We are all guilty of being a bit petty lately. I for one am out of the petty business right now.

A storm is coming...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (3rd October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Jesus was also the black sheep of humanity..
    that got ridiculed just like (unmentioned sidestepping a written attack).. but whos complaining?
    i already know what is to come..
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 3rd October 2017 at 22:19.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Green, what do you "know" is coming my friend? Please share your insight.