Page 87 of 258 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm going to go listen to a few of Chris's interviews, to really soak in his info. I guess in the past, what has put me off him is the fact he stated that the Velons were the only race causing trouble for us. I still don't believe that, but I want to go back through his info and see how it fits in with what I know and have experienced myself.

With regards to the "actors" in this world - I've noticed something about a lot of the "evil" leaders of countries such as NK.... They all seem to have connections with western society! Assad was a successful doctor in Britain before assuming power in Syria! Kim Jong Un was educated in America and Switzerland, and loved american western movies! They don't strike me as tyrants, yet once they go back to their respective countries and assume control, BAM! And nobody bats an eyelid.........

There are no such things as coincedences IMHO. Not on this Planet.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

DMt. (15th October 2017), donsan (16th October 2017), Greenbarry (16th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Very much noticing this Orbs, for decades; we seem to have friends [relatives?] who have disabled missiles in flight before today, and will no doubt do it again.

Also, all the attempts to murder millions with bioweapons like SARS or AIDS seem to keep fizzling out.

I like this...but I'd like it even better if they'd stop trying with the false flags, chemtrails and weather warfare. Give it up, already.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (16th October 2017), Orbs (15th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Jcocks, Chris wrote about the 14th faction interfering as well. They are bizarre. I don't care for them.

Chris has stated they are gone. That they never made it to the Earth. But they affected it.

I disagree and always will until time itself runs out. At least one of them made it here. It is arguably the root problem.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (16th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Jcocks, Chris wrote about the 14th faction interfering as well. They are bizarre. I don't care for them.

Chris has stated they are gone. That they never made it to the Earth. But they affected it.

I disagree and always will until time itself runs out. At least one of them made it here. It is arguably the root problem.
    The 14th themselves never made it here [too busy looting this universe], but didn't Chris say 30,000 or so souls on their way to Earth got infected with their energies, Alexander 'the great' being a notable example?

30k of them 1000 years ago is how many, today...brrr.

Still, they didn't *have* to manifest the 14 stuff.

The temptation would be there, though!
    Last edited by DMt., 16th October 2017 at 12:25. Reason: Notabiliousness

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (17th October 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    For several years now the light has been exposing hidden truths so they can be dealt with by humanity. There is no shortage of exposure but there does seem to be a shortage of resolution. Everyone on this thread knows the only permanent and enduring solution is inner work and ultimately reintegration of the higher self into the physical body. This process of knowingly aligning the personality/ego with the higher self is a slow process, even for those who are doing their inner work, but it will gradually accelerate and eventually become exponential. Until that time comes we can at least live our lives as if we have already reintegrated. This means recognizing the lessons being presented to each of us individually and freely choosing to react in a new and innovative way in order to achieve a positive outcome and end the circular nature of a repetitive ordeal.

Where focus goes energy flows.

Instead of repeatedly harping on the problem, whatever it may be, it is in everyone's best interests to focus on the solution to the problem. We are all finding out that our imagination, our energetic choice put to our higher self, is proving effective in using Sky Fans to remove the chem-trails. Be persistent and you will eventually see the clear blue skies again and eventually a yellow sun. I am seeing this happen where I live even today.

Our entire solar system is going through vast changes and the Sun is changing more than any of the planets as described in the last half of this video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfFL4kgkD60

How much good did it do to complain about chem-trails? How much good does it do to complain about the Velon or the 14 if you believe there exist souls who are still able to access those energies?

Certainly it did become a habitual weakness for humanity in the past, after several thousand years of the Vatican usurping free will. Those lifetime memories, for some people, might still be stuck in that mind-set. There is certainly a lingering victim hood mentality among some humans. If you think you are a victim or if you are complaining and acting like a victim, then you are not exercising your free will. You are not only inviting trouble, you are attracting it.

Complaining and victim hood belongs in the Giveaway. The innovative solutions belong on this thread for all to use. When all possible solutions have been exhausted it is high time to look for the seemingly impossible. DMt gave us a perfect example when he resolved the question of whether the 4 million + souls who have fully integrated were helping us with a solution. He asked them to help through his Higher self connection to all of life. End of story.

Only about 8,000 of the 30,000 souls infected by the 14 ever chose to use those energies to usurp the free will of others. They could not be passed on to offspring through DNA, they could not be shared as a group. It was obvious that George Bush senior lost those energies after the 14 were removed in 2002 when he cried on the podium. It was also obvious that Jeb Bush had no such powers.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJHCRVs4AY

I can imagine there are souls incarnated at this time who may have chosen to use the 14 energies in past lives and seeing the error of their ways gave it up. They may be particularly obsessed with that memory. But talking about it only attracts what you fear or are angry about. To lose your temper is to lose your balance which means you lose your benevolence and your power. When you have balance you can only use power in a benevolent and responsible way. Fear of your wholly human power vanishes. Our potential lies far beyond anything we can imagine to fear.

The Velon can only feed on low vibrations of fear, separation (wars) and frustration, uncertainty. The solution is obvious - raising your positive energies to the higher dimensions, lightening up, having a sense of humour. The following video explains some of these solutions but I caution those who listen to use their discernment. She is not perfect so be aware that some of her mistaken belief systems and terms will creep in in obvious places. This should not be any problem for those who are familiar with new age terms arising from Velon channeling.

This is what godscribe Sondra Sneed says about how we can deal with the Anunnaki (Velon). I agree with her. I think this is a great share for our thread especially after CT's warning.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPygr3llUsY

We develop our discernment muscle by recognizing the truths in a mixed message. There are some jewels in her Higher self messages. It will take patience to recognize them and separate them from her subtle pretentiousness and her belief system vernacular.

Evolution of Understanding (Our evolving consciousness)

If we are going to convey to others (the vast majority of the human race) the need for a better understanding of the true nature of reality, we need to move past the Akashic readings in a joint effort of cooperation and sharing because to set ourselves apart is only going to bring more division. Reading Chris Thomas was only the beginning, now we have to be able to share what we have learned as we increasingly align with our Higher Self and adapt to our changing perceptions of reality, AND our changing abilities.

You have successfully learned to ride a bike when you stop turning around to make sure your Dad is still holding onto the seat for balancing. You may take a few spills but you are gaining confidence and speed

I can see there is some confusion around my posting of the Sandra Sneed video where she talks to her higher self by asking questions. Her video was recommended to me as a way of sharpening our discernment muscle while at the same time learning that it does not do to judge others just because you fault their rigid belief systems. If we are going to convey the true nature of reality to the vast majority of people who are also evolving, then we have to be tolerant, respectful of their choices, and most importantly we have to try to understand them so that we can find some common ground for comparison. While acknowledging we can never fully understand another person without walking in their shoes for a lifetime, we can at least begin a dialogue of mutual respect.

What we have been calling Higher Self signifies a splitting of the soul 7,000 years ago and our descent into what the Earth labels sub-human understanding or lack of awareness. This has had a massive influence on everyone’s lives. There is a lot of information all around us competing for our attention. Some authors have reformed the Velon new age term “Ascension” to mean raising or developing your personal awareness (ex. Inelia Benns). In that sense it compares with reintegration of the higher self part of the soul into the physical body. For the sub-human this results in an evolution of consciousness and balanced empowerment.

What the Akashic calls our Higher Self, the rationally grounded religious individuals (non-fundamentalists) call their Personal God. These well-grounded and easy-going people spend their lives living the role exemplified in the expression “people are God”. They are always ready to help others when a request comes through from their Higher Self (Personal god). They can also relate to the splitting of the soul 7,000 years ago in terms of what the Bible describes as a ‘fall from grace’.

The non religious people use various terms for their Higher Self: Conscience, Spirit, Subconscious, Love and Compassion, Heart Wisdom, Intuitive Feelings, Empathic Knowing, Pervasive Understanding.

These are all valid connections to the Higher self which we are in the throws of reintegrating into the physical body to become ONE Wholly Human Individual with the original and much lighter physical template of rapid nerve synapses (faster thought processes). Until that time we have to be prepared to change and adapt in a cooperative way with our fellow humans, Earth and all of life. The animals already know this, because of mind interference we are always the last to wake up to what our hearts already know.
    Last edited by Herbert, 19th October 2017 at 23:13.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (23rd October 2017), donsan (21st October 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th October 2017), Greenbarry (17th October 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,

this is the first time I have posted on this site since becoming acquainted to CT's work. I have read this entire thread over the past few years and have acquired and read all of CT's books except for " Project Human Extinction " as I have not been able to acquire it as of yet. I must concur with many here on this site, until one reads and rereads all of the material available in those books, one cannot grasp and begin to understand the complexity of the information coupled with a great deal of meditation which will yield a simple resonating truth. Thnks for this thread, it has been extremely helpful on my personal truth seeking mission.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Woodchuk For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (23rd October 2017), DMt. (16th October 2017), donsan (21st October 2017), Emil El Zapato (18th October 2017), Greenbarry (17th October 2017), Herbert (16th October 2017), Orbs (16th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey Woodchuk! I did the same...Capall Bann should be able to ship you a copy of the [next-to-last] book, no?

The more Giveaway I do [I've been timing it to the local rising of the Galactic Centre, currently early afternoon for most of us] the more optimistic and happy I feel, and the more embarrassingly obvious it gets that my previous lifelong doomerism was the projection of my own internal state of being onto the external world.
    Last edited by DMt., 16th October 2017 at 20:47. Reason: speling

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Herb, Mme. Sneed seems to me to be conflating her personal HS with the Universal Source; a woeful error of scale, and a sad example of our sub-human capacity for presumption and self-deception. The earnestness of it all, the lack of humour and lightness, is a major clue, I feel.

I'm sure she means well... I meant well too, when I helped do 'Cobra' meetings [all five of them] but at least I didn't video them.
    Last edited by DMt., 16th October 2017 at 21:24.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Woodchuck, thanks for joining. PHE is a must read. Sounds like you will enjoy it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (18th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DMt, you, Chris and others say the 14 never made it to the planet.

I disagree. Nothing personal. I just disagree.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herbert, I recall Chris writing about the Grays feeding on emotion. I don't recall the V do. Where does Chris write about that?

Bush Beans cried at the podium? Can you point me to the source? I am having a hard time accepting that. Not saying you are wrong. I just don't see that happening. That thing is out there hey. A Roosevelt.

My money remains on the Earth. Chris's warning is very real to me. I choose to accept it as genuine. My reaction was more of "oh poop" rather than fear. I have been expecting them to pull something because they are not going to just quit. No, I'm not manifesting jack diddly dung squat! I see it for what it is - a big mess. A cluster eff.

Fluffy bunny land new age psycho babble won't make it go away. Chris had a call to action on his message because you can't wish it away as individuals.

I am happy for those that have the ability to blow spraying away with sky fans. Nothing personal but of that were you really the case you would be having a chattypoo with the military for interfering in their affairs. Just saying. Don't listen to me I am an idiot.

I hope the Earth can overcome the V but She seems to need some help. I have tried to discuss the 14 involvement but nobody accepts it is even possible. I don't blame you. It is a difficult subject to begin with. I have hoped for many years Chris would discover it but he has apparently not changed his views.

No matter. I suspect the 14 will reveal itself one of these days. The Earth has to know. I never get an answer from Her but I talk to her almost every night. Not sure if She understands English? Think about it. Crop circles use Sanskrit and symbols - not English.

Back to sleep...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (17th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    DMt, you, Chris and others say the 14 never made it to the planet.
    I disagree. Nothing personal. I just disagree.
    Hello DMt.. to start off i would like to say.. "i can't call the kettle black." although, i can say i firmly do think that the 14 energies have stopped. seeing many more times the attempt to use them but with no avail. dont close your eyes and ears.. look around you and ask yourself if the things happening are playing out. when i ask this i see many things being pushed but none making it past the incident. the energies are not there to carry it. why? folks are Waking Up! i will add this.. i cannot wait for the day folks near to me, confront me, about what i been trying to confront them with for years. Truthfully, it is already happening as i just mentioned above.

Take a minute and think/feel into things.. your HS talks to you and everyone all the time. all you have to do is listen. those that have eyes, see. those who have ears, hear.

said too much.. why? cause i do not know a dam thing.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

donsan (21st October 2017), Elen (18th October 2017), Herbert (17th October 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Baz, I agree that something, some strangling grip, may well have eased, for some of us anyway, over the past few years.

But so many still live 'under heavy manners'.

Orbsy, the Earth is so generous, so nurturing and motherly, I would not be all that surprised if She had not, at some point, admitted at least one soul of the 14th to try a physical incarnation.

But I dearly hope that their influence, like that of the Velon, is generally of a background or proxy nature, and I still struggle to understand why they would even want to take over a planet where they are constitutionally unfitted to live.
    Last edited by DMt., 18th October 2017 at 00:11. Reason: specifix

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (19th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't pretend to understand the 14 but the Earth is the ultimate play ground for them. Their universe is collapsing and that would be no party. Here, they can have it all and then some. Without the full soul we are idiots like me and easy to take advantage of.

That is a huge issue. The Earth Herself is being taken advantage of. I'm sick of it.

I don't know how many of them are here other than one. I would urge anyone to consider why soul reintegration en mass has been stopped. I for one am tired of the endless loop of free will. I "choose" to connect dots. It doesn't make me better or worse it is simply a "choice."

A force, or forces, are working against reintegration. The interference is on a planetary scale. Chris has written about playing the harp technology being used to send ELF waves directed at the Earth's consciousness. I recall djad (sp?) pillars were removed from harp stations and I think I recall Pine Gap was one of them.

Chris has written extensively about the V interference. He claims 14 interference is gone. I disagree and add 14 to the mix of interference. We are all wrong at certain times regarding certain things. Chris is not immune to being wrong. Almost everything he wrote contained adamant wording regarding the 12/21/12 date and it's significance. After 12/21/12 Chris admitted he was wrong.

I have been hoping someone else on the planet would know something about at least one 14 being here. However, that hope is still a hope. Nobody even cares really. As I have said, I don't blame anyone for not believing it is possible. It's a bizarre subject to begin with.

Btw, have any of you heard about the fires in CA? I talked to a friend who lives there and he said the fires were strange. Inconsistent. Appliances were disintegrating. Said a few web sites called it an attack.

I'm not saying it was an attack. However, Chris issued a warning of sorts and this massive destruction is very close in timing. Anyone know a reliable source besides before it is news?
    Last edited by Orbs, 18th October 2017 at 11:19.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    jimstone.is has the same opinion about the Cali fires, with an explanation of the tech used, and why they aren't 'wildfires'.

I'm trying to break my internet news addiction, am down to a regular three or four sites for most of it, these days.

So much clickbait and fear porn, even on the best of them. Chris' advice to refrain is very well founded.

None of it is worth a second of giveaway [or chakra balancing, or time in Nature, or...]
    Last edited by DMt., 18th October 2017 at 13:47. Reason: emphasis