Page 58 of 258 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108158 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    No worries my fine Russian friend Ntonyo. Someday we drink Wodka and forget this whole mess really happened.

I wrote some one something I want to share with everyone. It is highly relevant to this thread.

Most of us know a goal of the sick ones is to get people to "act out." As Chris wrote they are prepared for this. This is an aim.

For those new to Chris Thomas's works he has a "core" message he states over and over again and is intertwined in just about every book, essay interview etc. His "core" message is to "act in." That it is 100% up to you and that you MUST do it yourself. That nobody can do it for you.

Folks, this is also the polar opposite of Christianity which states you MUST have help and you can NEVER do it yourself. It is IMPOSSIBLE to do it yourself. This is the single most disempowering thing anyone could say to another person. Oh, and by the way get down on your knees and break out your wallet.

Do it yourself. The Vatican really loves that... ha ha ha

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), Herbert (22nd June 2017), Ntonyo (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Mmmm do it yourself, share help, be help, be helped, am i getting it ?.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ainawa, it simply means external change is a function of internal change. Change yourself and the energy around you will change.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), donsan (24th June 2017), Greenbarry (23rd June 2017), Herbert (23rd June 2017), Ntonyo (23rd June 2017), Sandra (23rd June 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Ainawa, it simply means external change is a function of internal change. Change yourself and the energy around you will change.
    Very well said Orbs. And a lot of implications are encompassed in that simple statement. When the Velon human puppets make their plans and methods for depopulation readily available it is not because they are stupid or because they have a sense of fair play, it is because they are masters of human psychology. They know very well that when people read those plans and methods, it will invoke a fight or flight response in the sub-human population. In both cases you fall into the rabbit hole of distraction by playing THEIR GAME. You strengthen what you fight and you strengthen what you fear. So they cause you to focus outside of yourself, and where focus goes energy flows.

Any negative reactions which arise from becoming aware of their agenda should be put into something like the Giveaway. Negativity holds your vibrations down and it causes you to CREATE the reality THEY WANT. They can't do it without humanity's ability to Create.

So once you have disposed of their agenda and the energy blocks in your physical body caused by trauma, through use of the Giveaway, you are free to wholeheartedly embrace your Higher Self. And from your Higher Self you will learn novel methods of being proactive that do not play into the Velon game. Think about how your Higher Self feels, align your personality/ego with that feeling of optimism and joyful higher vibrations of multidimensional energy. We need to counterbalance the negative scenarios being discussed around the Internet.

One such example is a method I learned from Sandra to disperse chemtrails by using your imagination to create energetic "sky fans". As someone who has energetically and wholeheartedly embraced her Higher Self, she explains it is an easy thing to do through your Higher Self and it works beautifully 24/7. I have tried this and it wasn't very long before the yellow sun shone through from a non-metallic blue sky after days of constant clouds, rain and chemtrails. These are the innovative methods of the soul.

We can also help the Earth with these methods until we reach the time of mass reintegration. Your Higher Self is always there, you only need reach out to embrace it. Earth has to have certain things in place and instead of asking for evidence that the base frequency is now 3500 Hz we can feel it in our own connection to Earth just as the animals and plants have evidenced. Many have left the planet because they were not ready for this experience. Earth needs to straighten on her axis to the perpendicular in the physical. She has already moved half way to within 2 degrees. Scientists had mistakenly told us Earth's tilt was 22.4 degrees but the Akashic says otherwise. Earths tilt after the corrections following the sinking of Atlantis was 4 degrees, not 22.4 degrees.

Another thing that needs to happen is the melting of the North Pole which will not flood coastal regions because, as we humans raise our consciousness, which we are in the process of doing, the planet expands to such a degree that the ocean levels actually fall by 200 feet or more. This means new coastal areas around America, Portugal and Spain, etc.

The South Pole has always had snow and ice. During a Maunder Minimum of the Sun, the ice extends out into the Pacific Ocean. During a Maunder Maximum of the Sun, it shrinks back to only the highest mountains of the South Pole.

So there are a number of changes coming for the Earth and for the human body, including higher levels of carbon dioxide so that vegetation and trees can replace the growth destroyed by strip mining and fracking and other human activities that the Rothschild's corporations have and are engaging in. Our skulls need to expand through loosening of the sutures is another change. And with higher levels of carbon dioxide, we can think more clearly. We all have a role to play personally in helping Earth with these changes. But contrary to "The Law of One" cleverly channelled "Ra" deception by the Velon, it is not selfish to do your own inner work first. It is an absolute necessity. You can't know the full meaning of love until you have learned to love yourself first. We learn our true value and purpose through use of the Giveaway and other similar methods.

As Carl Boudreau has said in his latest several very thoughtful Astrology posts, we are now in a 2 year state of constant flux at every level of human life. We are being pushed to align our personality with our higher self conscience. August will be a particularly unsettling period, as we learn new methods from our Higher Self and are pushed to put them into action with very little practice. The rest of the year will be like standing on your tiptoes trying to reach something that you are just able to touch with your finger tips, in terms of learning your ability to use newly discovered skills, like the 'sky fans'.

On another topic, Orbs and Ntonyo were discussing How a meteor or comet could enter our solar system from anywhere in the Universe without passing through our football shaped 'skin' or barrier which holds the physical dimensions separate from the non-physical or semi-physical dimensions in this Galaxy.

Here is the answer from Chris Thomas:

Hi Herbert

The answer to your question is that no, everything has to pass through the Orion gate to get in to our system - even comets. [the other gate is of course Draco for the semi-physicals]
    The gate might be small in cosmic terms but is a vast multi dimensional ‘hole’ in terms of our solar system.

One very interesting fact arose this week.
    Cosmologists have found a region of the universe that is devoid of planets. It is on the edge of our universe and a region that is very close to another universe.

Firstly, it is the first evidence of there being other universes and secondly,
    it hints at confirmation of the Fourteenth Faction activity.

It is described as an exceptional region of space as it is the first time that “empty” space has been found anywhere in our universe.

Very interesting confirmation of the Akashic information.

Best Wishes
    Chris

For Ntonyo

I passed on to C.T. your new information (to us) regarding the Archon presence up until the year 2000 in North West Russia where you live, to complement the Akashic information regarding their presence in Middle East area of the Gnostics where they occasionally surfaced. These survivors of Atlantis who experimented with adding too much plant or animal DNA to their human bodies so that they could not die, were removed from Earth out of compassion in the year 2000 by the Creator. Chris asked me to thank you for more evidence backing up the Akashic information.

In addition, I have a psychic healer friend who can see energies. She told me that she was visiting a cave area in Southern Ontario many years ago. She was sitting on a rock near the caves in a wooded area when she saw the strangest human-like creatures of all different shapes from humans with bird heads to insects with human features to amphibian features to lion features. She lost track of time as she watched them for maybe 3 hours. And she realized they were allowing her to see them since they vibrated at a much higher frequency than most humans can perceive. What struck her most was that she could see right through many of them. These were the Archon survivors from Atlantis who have been depicted on the walls in Egypt and South America.

Until mass reintegration takes place we can lead our lives as if we have already reintegrated our higher self.
    Last edited by Herbert, 7th July 2017 at 14:19.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Anastasia (25th June 2017), donsan (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th August 2017), Greenbarry (24th June 2017), Ntonyo (23rd June 2017), Orbs (24th June 2017), Sandra (24th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Here is the answer from Chris Thomas:
    [/B]

Hi Herbert

The answer to your question is that no, everything has to pass through the Orion gate to get in to our system - even comets. [the other gate is of course Draco for the semi-physicals]
    The gate might be small in cosmic terms but is a vast multi dimensional ‘hole’ in terms of our solar system.

One very interesting fact arose this week.
    Cosmologists have found a region of the universe that is devoid of planets. It is on the edge of our universe and a region that is very close to another universe.

Firstly, it is the first evidence of there being other universes and secondly,
    it hints at confirmation of the Fourteenth Faction activity.

It is described as an exceptional region of space as it is the first time that “empty” space has been found anywhere in our universe.

Very interesting confirmation of the Akashic information.

Best Wishes
    Chris

For Ntonyo

I passed your new information (to us) regarding the Archon presence up until the year 2000 in North West Russia where you live, to complement the Akashic information regarding their presence in Middle East area of the Gnostics where they occasionally surfaced. These survivors of Atlantis who experimented with adding too much plant or animal DNA to their human bodies so that they could not die, were removed from Earth out of compassion in the year 2000 by the Creator. Chris asked me to thank you for more evidence backing up the Akashic information.

In addition, I have a psychic healer friend who can see energies. She told me that she was visiting a cave area in Southern Ontario many years ago. She was sitting on a rock near the caves in a wooded area when she saw the strangest human-like creatures of all different shapes from humans with bird heads to insects with human features to amphibian features to lion features. She lost track of time as she watched them for maybe 3 hours. And she realized they were allowing her to see them since they vibrated at a much higher frequency than most humans can perceive. What struck her most was that she could see right through many of them. These were the Archon survivors from Atlantis who have been depicted on the walls in Egypt and South America.
    Rocks! Thank You for post Herbert. I have been wondering about Chris confirmation on Orb's question since that time, so I'd thank Chris for his answer because it does much more sense then My speculations on this matter. It also explains why a lot of materials Soviet intelligence has gathered back at that time have been Top Secret up until Soviet union crash. More than that almost every shaman (and Soviet scientist who have obtained information from shamans) who lived in that region and had a knowledge about true matter of human origins get killed quite deliberately by Soviets. No matter what county - authorities love to control they fear to lose their power but now it is impossible to prevent truth dissemination from happening it is happening right before our eyes it could be seen as another sign of rapid change that is going on. Again and again Akashic proves to be a reliable source of information don't forget there is much more to come to confirm information obtained by Chris from Akashic.

What We fight We become old but true. Plans of Velon and their broad manipulation of mass human psyche is not a thing We should be afraid but We should be aware of its presence more than anything else We must understand that We are able to throw it off. Another way this influence can be portrayed as is being an artificial rain created to distract Us on our journey. So when it rains nobody wants to go outside it seems to be a perfect excuse to stay home. Once You realized something like "I gotta go whatever circumstances" there are no elements to stop You. Although if You don't mind You could switch weather patterns this is still an option of choice You have. Or from My perspective working with people who were under heavy influence from "modern" technologies there are many questions You can ask Yourself like: "What is happening to Me?" "Do I really want to go this way?" "What am I doing?" these kinds of questions acting like checks which help to understand people that distortion they are experiencing is no more than external influence. By understanding that, people literally said: "I don't want this to happen!" and this utter depression broadcasted through their local wi-fi into their life stopped. By saying strong and concetrated "NO!" within Yourself can ultimately shield You from the Velon's game or disconnect from their artificial reality even Wi-Fi super-duper advanced alien thoughts scanning technology won't have a chance to upset You!

One thing is invincible We gotta go forwards within ourself because change is inevitable We have many miles to go but time is speeding up that moving through these last miles will be very fast!
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 23rd June 2017 at 22:11.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), donsan (24th June 2017), Elen (18th August 2017), Greenbarry (24th June 2017), Herbert (23rd June 2017), Orbs (24th June 2017), Sandra (24th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't know where to start really. Extrodinary activity here.

First, Chris is sounding like... Chris. Glad he is doing better.

Second, everything has to come through the gates. What a surprise. I thought so.

Third, evidence of the 14? Eventually the truth about them will be known. I can't wait for that day. It is personal between them and I. No, I don't need to do a giveaway- I dislike them. My choice. I choose it. I like disliking them. They can go stick it.

Fourth, I am reminded how much the V have interfered. I know I joke about them but I am sick of their rubbish too. V14 is s one/two punch.

Fifth, the chemtrail fan is out there hey but if you say your meditation skills are that strong more power to you. My are not. I can fart a good one butt clearing trails is way past me.

I envy the meditation skills of the fan thingy.

Sixth, ice is melting and the bowl is getting bigger. All good.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Greenbarry (24th June 2017), Sandra (24th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Everything is going according to the plan, Human plan.
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...r-system-edge/

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Greenbarry (24th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Relating to the "sky fan" subject, my hometown school system taught us the American Indians did dances and ceremonies to bring on rain. As a Youngster, a few of us decided to test this. On a clear sunny day a few of us did a circular pow wow dance and song with an intention to bring rain. Within minutes, the wind picked up and a rain cloud appeared and did a torrential downpour right on us...all while the sun was still shining. We all ran home for shelter and the rain continued for a few short minutes and the sky cleared again. My mother made a comment on how bizarre that rainstorm came out of nowhere (unaware of our pow wow). From that day on I just knew humans have the ability to control weather and that American Indian theory was correct. I think I will start clearing my surroundings through intent. I think I do it unconsciously (via higher self) anyways.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), Greenbarry (25th June 2017), Herbert (24th June 2017), Ntonyo (24th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anastasia, that was fun to read. I believe you. Thanks!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Anastasia (25th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Very, the power of intent is indeed amazing.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (25th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), Ntonyo (26th June 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Anastasia, that's absolutely true. All the Celtic people, who were actually our ancestors, were so deeply connected to nature. In my country, in the old traditions, there were songs and dances for rain, named Dodola. If the weather was dry for a long time, young girls would get together, stood on some hill in the forest and danced and sang for the rain. I've also heard a great story told by Gregg Braden how to manifest rain.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Anastasia (1st July 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), Ntonyo (26th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wonder if the Earth Herself hears the "request" and acts? She is in full control of the weather right? Thus the interference by spraying etc.

Chri once wrote we don't act as if we are staying. Is there a more true statement?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Chri once wrote we don't act as if we are staying. Is there a more true statement?
    i dont comprehend what you mean by this quote? "we dont act as if we are staying"

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Elen (18th August 2017)

Synagex
    I have a quick question.

If the akashic records everything that happens in this universe only, for the creator to observe the overall creation, as Chris Thomas has said.

How is it that CT has akashic info regarding other universes existence and energy signatures.

He said there is more than one universe but the akashic would not record this, his in depth info on the 14th faction universe should not be known either as the akashic only records events in this one.

The arrival of the 14 would only have been recorded as there device's exploding and black holes being formed and the 14 coming from out of now where.

Unless the eternal records are true and hold much more info than individual universal records.

Basically no other knowledge of other universes should be known by beings in this universe, if this is how it works, as CT has said. No knowledge of other universes or how many there are.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Aragorn (27th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Green, in one of his books I think... Chris was talking about how we treat the Earth and said "we don't act as if we are staying..." Like we have somewhere else to go and can abuse/polute at will.

The point being we don't have anywhere else to go. We are Earthlings/humans.

Apparently humans can live on the bases on the moon and Mars.though.

What is curious is if we can live on a semi physical planet or not? I would think we can't even see them let alone stand on one. Of course there is the root chakra thingy too.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Elen (27th June 2017), Greenbarry (27th June 2017), Herbert (27th June 2017), Ntonyo (29th June 2017)