Page 54 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764104154 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    How long have you and others here been doing the giveaway and how has it changed you life, do you feel you are getting closer to full integration and do you feel you will achieve it in your current body.
    will you ever stop? this derailing you are doing is getting a bit annoying.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I think the give away as presented by Chris Thomas is SO MUCH aligned with the very deep feeling that the weight of guilt, shame, grief can be GIVEN AWAY. But we are not needing some middle level recipient like a priest or have some energy taken off by a shaman. The sense I have is that the teleology (which is my favorite word this week) of the Universe is for INTEGRATION.

To me integration is the synthesis of various divergence which when recombined makes for new ( unknown until integrated) substance for life and IMO the teleology of the Universe has to do with LIFE itself growing. We have to give away what will hinder our own life from its ability to be flexible and we need space for the seeping in of what is called love.

The issue I have with some posts about something like the give away is to quibble about technique. It might be that I have so well integrated that I think I am fully done. Actually I was just dreaming I was integrated. This is a very typical issue of ego.

YET, even that ephemeral imaginary "not really integrated but believing" stage is part of growth. The brittle will crack and the false wear away in "time". The old ways tried to kill off ego as it gets so entrenched. I appreciate the ego's intention is to function in a crazy landscape of horrible thought forms. But the ego agrees just as much that these very bad thoughts (persecuting mainly) are the truth. What I hope for me is to love myself even though I see these "EGOTISTICAL" attachmnmets to "problem, reaction, solution" beliefs.

Then love myself enough to give away the thoughts, release the "protective" traits and give up the wounds.

I think it is not very useful to ignore the inner ego religion pressure for "now I've got IT". This is bound to be impossible.
    I once heard that if you think you know everything you will have JUST that BIT and all you never learned will be as invisible as air.

The ego who is so entropic know it all and and burdened by shame and unworthy sense is not into learning. It wants to be perfectly sure about what it thinks is "so" to avoid embarrassment for any reason. The ego cannot survive because it will wear down and go out. It is too BURDENED to carry on after awhile. To me it is pretty clear that it valuable to strat demanifesting our hugely familiar patterns like victim, savior stuff.

The SELF always in touch with light of love and love of light will go on. IMO one can feel SELF really very comfortable despite the pains of ego. It feels of immortality and IS integrated. That IMO can seep in ever more as we just give away what is gripping.

IMO much of modern psychology is pointed towards evolving the ego. Bring it to a state of release of burdens and MAYBE the Divine will manifest a new state of human integration of THIS wayward fragment. Not false spiritualized competition ego but something very mysterious.

IMO the give away that Chris Thomas imagined is just as good as any way of delivering mercy to our little self. Our little self is overwhelmed by immense heaviness: taught to fear and taught to fight and taught to win.
    The opinion I expressed above was affirmed synchronistically. The finds were stimulated by the Ronald Bernard interviews Ntonyo posted. Aragorn had posted them earlier but I missed them at the time.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYzP_lQHRSM

This is long and I don't know what I think about everything in it?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4BKvqeBtiQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDioR5gWsA
    Last edited by Maggie, 12th June 2017 at 06:08.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), Ntonyo (12th June 2017), Paloma (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    will you ever stop? this derailing you are doing is getting a bit annoying.
    I wonder what is really derailing unless it is everything that is not specific to what Chris Thomas said? But if what CT says is true, then by my logic, there is truth everywhere truth IS. Confirmation across sources or contrast can clarify. It is really quite important to validate what we can utilize by practicing our understanding of his give away.

The wisdom we need as individuals at this time must show up IMO as a catalyst of what we know is important.

What I think is important for one thing is to understand what it means to stall out, troll, derail and in other ways stop communication. The names can be unimportant. One forum way to manage disagreement is to block. I prefer just moving on to take in what will be preferred information. I like the different perspectives. I feel irritation at what comes across as a hide bound religious take.

This thread has a reputation for strong sentiments. That means to me there is "something" here important for me? Is it possible that any irritation in the posts is a give away itself? Is there a central stimulus in forums in general to give us triggers in some small charge way so we can release them right now?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Greenbarry (12th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), Ntonyo (12th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hey Green, try to get a laugh. Apparently hanging out in an obscure Chris Thomas thread trying to share stuff to encourage others to consider buying his books is reason enough to...

In the last week alone my fine Green friend we are truly blessed to find out soul integration is a scam. The only shot at it (as we have now "learned") is drinking/consolidating 10 beers into our body, 30 years training in solitaire with a Zen master and maybe, just maybe, we can then get in line to see if we are good enough.

I'm glad to "know" this!

We also "learned " we belong to a book club - nothing more. Unfortunately for us we can't get a new books because the author doesn't write anymore. This is the part where they tried to kill the guy 3 times but since we don't have a "Zapruder" film of it it doesn't really count.

As a bonus we "learned" we are sheeple. Glad I know that too!

We also found out the giveaway is a scam. How do I get my money back? Hmmm? All that healing I did was a waste. SHAME ON ME!

It was also helpful to learn we are "Shriners" and deserve a little ridicule because of our choices, beliefs etc. Apparently I worship Mr. Thomas and I am glad that was brought to my attention.

Trying to help sell some books is a lonely business. Thank you for the criticism and pointing out the errors in my Orby ways... This is fantastic.
    Last edited by Orbs, 12th June 2017 at 10:05.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Greenbarry (12th June 2017), Herbert (12th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    ok..

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), Orbs (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hey Green, try to get a laugh. Apparently hanging out in an obscure Chris Thomas thread trying to share stuff to encourage others to consider buying his books is reason enough to...

In the last week alone my fine Green friend we are truly blessed to find out soul integration is a scam. The only shot at it (as we have now "learned") is drinking/consolidating 10 beers into our body, 30 years training in solitaire with a Zen master and maybe, just maybe, we can then get in line to see if we are good enough.

I'm glad to "know" this!

We also "learned " we belong to a book club - nothing more. Unfortunately for us we can't get a new books because the author doesn't write anymore. This is the part where they tried to kill the guy 3 times but since we don't have a "Zapruder" film of it it doesn't really count.

As a bonus we "learned" we are sheeple. Glad I know that too!

We also found out the giveaway is a scam. How do I get my money back? Hmmm? All that healing I did was a waste. SHAME ON ME!

It was also helpful to learn we are "Shriners" and deserve a little ridicule because of our choices, beliefs etc. Apparently I worship Mr. Thomas and I am glad that was brought to my attention.

Trying to help sell some books is a lonely business. Thank you for the criticism and pointing out the errors in my Orby ways... This is fantastic.
    Ha ha! Don't forget we are the only people on this entire forum with unprovable "BELIEFS".

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Greenbarry (12th June 2017), Herbert (12th June 2017), Orbs (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm interested in your videos, Maggie. It may be a while before I'm through them. I'll probably do it in segments. I'll give you some feedback. It appears that the 'dark side' is just as extensively diverse as the 'light side' and looking into the 'dark side' can be unpleasant, at best. I won't wade too deep and I'm not into wallowing.

(this sh!t is , B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Greenbarry (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Synagex, I'll share with you my experience of the method of clearing negative emotions and mental programming we call the Giveaway.

In my opinion, the most important thing in using methods or tools for overcoming some negative state or pattern in life, is whether they work or not. After only a couple of times of writing giveaway I noticed they work for me. I won't go into details because they are personal but, for the sake of understanding, I will say those were the changes connected to my physical aspect but also the way I FEEL about some things and some people and events connected with them. As you already know, the best thing after a few days of writing the giveaway is to think about the event/people we write about or to, and check how we currently feel about them. If there are any negative feelings we should write again.

Giveaway is a gradual process. One ought to use is persistently in order to achieve the goal. For me, the goal is the state of consciousness or the vibration, if you like, where we are freed of all the mind programming we've been collecting during our many lives. Mind programs are not bad! They are the lessons and the experiences we wanted to have, but now, after they'd served their purpose, they are stuck inside making much harm.

In a few words - by clearing all the emotional garbage, one aligns oneself with one's whole self. Some call it awakening, some call it ascension, some call it reintegration. However we call it, it happens! We can do it consciously or unconsciously. The choice is ours, and we make it according to our own liking.

I've shared the practice of giveaway with many people and they all have benefits of it. I never write down the words but I just scribble and say it all aloud in the same time. It's my way. Some told me that they really write down all the words. Once again - the choice is ours.

After some time of writing, the giveaway method will serve its purpose. You'll be strong enough and brave enough to face those who disturb your peace. Of course, there are those who don't need anything like the giveaway - they sort everything out face to face.

I've also noticed that I get a 'test' situation in life where I can check on my progress. It works every time. In that way I even became more aware how the Higher Self - Incarnated Self connection works, and how this is all one big great game to be played.

Whether I'll achieve full reintegration of not - I do not know. Who can tell the future when it still hasn't happened. The thing I do know is that my life's much better and relaxed now because what ever weakness or fear or program of negative emotion I had inside that was running my life instead of me does not exist anymore. What ever will be will be. We sure awake and become fully conscious when we leave the body, but I know that we are here to achieve it while we occupy the body.

I hope I answered your question and helped everyone who read those lines.
    Last edited by Sandra, 24th June 2017 at 09:05.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Greenbarry (12th June 2017), Herbert (12th June 2017), Maggie (12th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), Ntonyo (12th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Synagex this is for you... I just want to point out to you that the advice you are giving to the CT posters here on the Forum may also apply to you. i.e. if they are supposed to ignore your comments shouldn't you also do the same in return? They have all the rights in the world to study whatever they want until they by themselves decide not to continue studying it. It's all about the free will…and please show respect.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th June 2017), Greenbarry (12th June 2017), Herbert (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), Ntonyo (12th June 2017), Orbs (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

Lightbulb

A small note from the staff... I am just letting the participants of this thread know that today, 13.06.2017, is Herbert's birthday, and as we do with all members who have their birthday listed in their profile [*], we've started a birthday wishes thread for him, which you can find here. You may want to leave a message.

[*] If you have your birthday set in your profile page, and you've set the date as visible to everyone — the year is not important — then your birthday will automatically be added to the forum's calendar. If you have then connected to the forum again at least once in the last 30 days before your birthday, then your birthday will be listed in the "Today's Birthdays" box on the forum's Home Page. We will then always start a dedicated birthday thread for you — it's a tradition around here.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2017), Anastasia (14th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), Greenbarry (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), Sandra (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Ha ha! Don't forget we are the only people on this entire forum with unprovable "BELIEFS".
    Nope I got lots of them, I keep sharing though, just like yourselves and yes very frustrating but at least you know / I know.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (14th June 2017), Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    This is the first interview ever done of 13 in total by Chris Thomas. It was done in June 2009 with a Norwegian called Terje Toftenes and Chris tells me it is his best interview because it is the most extensive . I have never posted it in radio form before, so you will be able to listen to his calm and resonating voice grounded in a common sense approach to life. I've never tried this before so hope it works.

Thanks for all the birthday greetings.

I particularly want to thank Ntonyo for his excellent research and postings. He has greatly added to the information shared by Chris Thomas, which is something we can all do from our own unique perspectives.

Part 1/ 15 minutes
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MqDp60OcwI

Part 2/ 22 minutes http://www.curezone.org/aa/?1046419

Part 3/ 25 minutes http://www.curezone.org/aa/?1046422

Part 4/ 26 minutes www.curezone.org/aa/?1046429

Part 5/ 26 minutes www.curezone.org/aa/?1046437

Part 6/ 22 minutes http://www.curezone.org/aa/?1046447

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (14th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), Greenbarry (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), Ntonyo (14th June 2017), Sandra (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This is long and I don't know what I think about everything in it?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4BKvqeBtiQ

This guy in the latter two videos is describing this terrible fearful god and comparing it to Obama and his Guantanamo thing.

That was not started by him. It was Cheney who said to come over to the dark side. It was Bush who decided to go against 70 years of Geneva Conventions.

Spearheading and pushing something forward for years is a far cry from continuing an established policy in a time of terrorism and huge economic uncertainty.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me go , dear Lord, they know not what they say.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), Paloma (13th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herbert, happy bday. I can't recall if I watched it or not but I will now.

I hope people can see his intent - truth dissemination. It is a lot of fun for me to hear truth. Chris always wanted everyone to find it on their own. You have too. It is the way it is.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), Herbert (14th June 2017), Ntonyo (14th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have a question. If our solar system is in an energy envelope/container and there are only two gateways to pass through how could a meteor come from anywhere in the universe and "crash" through this barrier?

The container holds the energy from coming or going mind you.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Dreamtimer (14th June 2017), Elen (14th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), Ntonyo (14th June 2017)