Page 53 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Oh, come on, Synagex! Get off your high horse! You seem somehow lonely and full of anger.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Greenbarry (10th June 2017), Herbert (11th June 2017)

Synagex
    Thankyou Greenbarry for your reply. There are techniques that go deeper than the giveaway.

The giveaway has proved very positive for some people and it is a good way of releasing rising emotional blockages and complexes, but these can only be dealt with as they surface or as you remember those memories that have issues attached to them.

All emotions good and bad with there relating memories or programs attached are stored in the subconscious mind.

If you imagine that your subconscious in this matter is like a massive massive pond full of negative emotional complexes, desires, obsessions and fixations and there is a lot of this muck floating on the surface of the pond, the give away is excellent at clearing that what is visible or has risen, or that what you can see just below the surface as in what you can remember about issues in your life that you can now clear.

In some cases alot of issues are deep beneath the surface and may not rise by themselves, it could be your ego knowing it is under attack so keeps as much stuff hidden as it can, or it could be specific programs that have anchors on them on purpose by unknown sources so these issues will not rise by them selves, could also have mind control programs from earlier times. Who knows in some cases not that intense.

So by doing initiations into the subconscious realms, techniques by which you explore your hidden self you can find these deep seated complexes and confront them and release them.

To go into initiations into the subconscious can be a bit traumatizing in some cases because you will face yourself without any barriers and some of what you face could be ancient. So it is a good idea to have built up a strong character and will etc... Firstly I would suggest doing initiations into the middle self and becoming strong and pure there.

Then when you feel you are ready to dive deeper begin initiations Into the lower self or subconscious to clear out deep emotional issues.

And then begin Initiations into the higher self.

As you probably know what I post can seem as a bit intense or overwhelming but it is not a race or competition.

If you enjoy doing just the giveaway then that is awesome and being the best person you can be then that is good to.

There is no time limit to full soul integration anymore it is just something we can all do at our own personal rate and what you feel comfortable with doing at the time.

Go as deep I to the lower self as you feel comfortable with or just clear the surface of the pond as issues rise. Just try not to add any more negative emotional debris to your memory any more, plug the leaks, learn how not to have any negative emotional outburst, self control and non attachment.

Infinity is a very very very long time.... I am sure we will fit it all in and complete full soul integration.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Greenbarry (10th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra
    Get of your high horse! You seem somehow
    lonely and full of anger.
    Hey Sandra try this.... Take a mirror hold it up against your post and look in the mirror yourself.

Then try this...

Quote Originally posted by Sandra
    Do a lot of giveaway! It'll help, I promise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Attacking the give away on a Chris Thomas thread is so unwarranted it is grounds for your removal.

The give away is grounded in other traditions as well - from what little I know.

Thanks Sandra. What took you so long? You have been missed.
    Last edited by Orbs, 11th June 2017 at 01:05.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Greenbarry (11th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I think the give away as presented by Chris Thomas is SO MUCH aligned with the very deep feeling that the weight of guilt, shame, grief can be GIVEN AWAY. But we are not needing some middle level recipient like a priest or have some energy taken off by a shaman. The sense I have is that the teleology (which is my favorite word this week) of the Universe is for INTEGRATION.

To me integration is the synthesis of various divergence which when recombined makes for new ( unknown until integrated) substance for life and IMO the teleology of the Universe has to do with LIFE itself growing. We have to give away what will hinder our own life from its ability to be flexible and we need space for the seeping in of what is called love.

The issue I have with some posts about something like the give away is to quibble about technique. It might be that I have so well integrated that I think I am fully done. Actually I was just dreaming I was integrated. This is a very typical issue of ego.

YET, even that ephemeral imaginary "not really integrated but believing" stage is part of growth. The brittle will crack and the false wear away in "time". The old ways tried to kill off ego as it gets so entrenched. I appreciate the ego's intention is to function in a crazy landscape of horrible thought forms. But the ego agrees just as much that these very bad thoughts (persecuting mainly) are the truth. What I hope for me is to love myself even though I see these "EGOTISTICAL" attachmnmets to "problem, reaction, solution" beliefs.

Then love myself enough to give away the thoughts, release the "protective" traits and give up the wounds.

I think it is not very useful to ignore the inner ego religion pressure for "now I've got IT". This is bound to be impossible.
    I once heard that if you think you know everything you will have JUST that BIT and all you never learned will be as invisible as air.

The ego who is so entropic know it all and and burdened by shame and unworthy sense is not into learning. It wants to be perfectly sure about what it thinks is "so" to avoid embarrassment for any reason. The ego cannot survive because it will wear down and go out. It is too BURDENED to carry on after awhile. To me it is pretty clear that it valuable to strat demanifesting our hugely familiar patterns like victim, savior stuff.

The SELF always in touch with light of love and love of light will go on. IMO one can feel SELF really very comfortable despite the pains of ego. It feels of immortality and IS integrated. That IMO can seep in ever more as we just give away what is gripping.

IMO much of modern psychology is pointed towards evolving the ego. Bring it to a state of release of burdens and MAYBE the Divine will manifest a new state of human integration of THIS wayward fragment. Not false spiritualized competition ego but something very mysterious.

IMO the give away that Chris Thomas imagined is just as good as any way of delivering mercy to our little self. Our little self is overwhelmed by immense heaviness: taught to fear and taught to fight and taught to win.
    Last edited by Maggie, 11th June 2017 at 01:57.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Greenbarry (11th June 2017), Herbert (11th June 2017), Ntonyo (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Attacking the give away on a Chris Thomas thread is so unwarranted it is grounds for your removal.
    Perhaps I should remind you then that the staff of The One Truth will be the judge of that, not you. Synagex is a guest here, as are all of you, and so long as nobody is stepping all over the Forum Rules, we see no need to "remove" anyone.

Synagex has his own (and apparently strongly held) opinions, and he is attempting to share them with you in a benevolent and respectful manner. There is nothing wrong with that, even if it doesn't agree with your fundamentalist reverence for every word Chris Thomas has written. And yet, Synagex has been under attack by the lot of you from the moment he joined up here as a member and started participating in this thread.

Let me get one thing straight here. This is a discussion thread on a forum, not a sacred shrine in a privately owned building of worship. You don't get to make the rules here, we do, and so long as all communication here happens with respect for the participants — which is not something we have caught Synagex trespassing upon so far — nobody will be "removed" from this thread.

Now, by all means, carry on with the integration of your souls. Looks like you're going to have to put in quite a bit more effort, because the only things I see successfully being integrated here are your egos.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Biff (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017), Ntonyo (11th June 2017), Sandra (11th June 2017), sandy (11th June 2017), The One (11th June 2017)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Chris Thomas books should be free if they're so important.

Given the fact that CT thinks there are only 3.8 billion people on the planet because his imaginary akashic told him so, I'd say his books and the giveaway especially are a waste of time.

Respectfully,
    Biff

https://www.livescience.com/15656-co...opulation.html

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Ntonyo (11th June 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Aragorn, you are absolutely right! I apologize to Synagex for being rude in addressing him. It will never happen again. Rest assured I will never address him in any way, shape or form.
    Last edited by Sandra, 11th June 2017 at 07:26.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A dozen or so of Mr Thomas's essays and around 5-8 interviews are free. Thanks Chris for all your hard work etc.
    Last edited by Orbs, 11th June 2017 at 08:32.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Biff (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Greenbarry (11th June 2017), Sandra (11th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    At some point I recall Chris stated Native Americans, or indigenous folks, used the giveaway writing in the sand and letting the tide wash it away?

He made it clear it was a transfer of energy.

I have a confession: I give credit to Mr. Thomas and try to make it clear it is his work I am sharing because I don't take credit for other people's moves. It has nothing to do with reverence and everything to do with respect.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Biff (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Greenbarry (11th June 2017), Herbert (11th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Chris Thomas books should be free if they're so important.

Given the fact that CT thinks there are only 3.8 billion people on the planet because his imaginary akashic told him so, I'd say his books and the giveaway especially are a waste of time.

Respectfully,
    Biff

https://www.livescience.com/15656-co...opulation.html
    It should be noted that Stratfor is another con organisation which is not meant to work in any helpful ways towards humanity but thier investigastions are slightly different compared to official ones. https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/popu...nomic-reversal
    I live in Russia myself so talking about official agenda what our officials say that we've constantly growing population in fact opposite is true after destruction of Soviet Union we've decreasing population and I mean decrease rates are getting high through the years from 90s up to 2017. So stratfor reseach seems to me to be pretty true nevertheless official numbers are growing in the same time schools/kindergardens and small towns even medium sized towns are closing. 70% of appartments built arround highly populated areas arround Moscow and St. Petersburg are just empty because there are no so many people to live there. Think about it 70% of new town areas are empty of citizens.

Population decline (decline is very soft definition I've to say it's more likely cull) is imminent as far as stratfor research is concerned. Population decreasing means that power hungry is on their way to fulfill their agendas which represented in documents like Agenda 21 or Club of Rome documents otherwise there is no need to have that strong agenda about constant growth of population. For example if someone like CT'd come up with figures like 3 billion peoples drop within 5 or 10 years for any "logical" thinker this statement would seem to be very mistaken to say the least but condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance. On the other hand if govenment official'd come up with figures like 7 billion people on the Planet with agenda like we're gonna get up high to 10 billions it should be fine and many people freely go along with it...

Well population numbers are bizzare stuff which depends on many, many other things than just scientific approach with thinking that if we've steady growth like 10 years ago the same or more people must be given a birth today. Again and again to make a difference we've to open our minds and hearts trying to do our own research based upon not only old mindsets that population is constantly growing or a new one that population is decreasing but rather to look at things as they are. Sticking to facts and hards facts which we ignored to notice before.

Bear in mind stratfor research we've to figure out what things population needs for it to be growing at rates portrayed by world's official organisations.

1.Population needs, safe jobs and economy
    We can not just give a birth to a child without means to feed her/him if we've not a stable job, which is not just well payed in common sense but paid enough to make a living not only for parents but for children in other words we'd not get any new born babies without means to feed them. Or children are gonna be born with chances that their life would end up either being abandoned in orphanages (it's with 80% rate likely that child will end up being criminal and get killed or end up in jail) or child'd die due poor healthcare/hunger because parents have not enough money to pay for it.

Look at the world today I mean safe jobs and 3rd world countries definitions which are not the ones which meet each other. If you live in 3rd world you still want to make living then you've to work very much and I mean very MUCH. So eventually you are gonna become ill given that your savings against a rainy day are not the ones like Rockefellers got you are gonna die either due poor healthcare service or your insufficient funds to pay for any healthcare services. A lot of deaths caused by this issue people work very hard and become ill with their salaries are enough just for make a living though very low to pay for healthcare. More than that by becoming ill you are more likely going to become out job too this is very unplesant fact due most of 3rd world countries don't pay people who are out work so effectively there are chances to die of hunger.
    Work environment is very important, we spend a lot of time at work if work does not meet our requirements we can leave to find another one. For 3rd world it is very different because if you are lucky to find a job you have to hold your "place" until you can. Big corporation employers know this so they try to make use of situation litteraly turning their emploees not just into slaves but in spare parts. If average western man meant to live 60 to 80 years people who live in 3rd world live (for last 10 - 20 years) much shorter livespan much shorter than they used before. There are a lot of folks who die at Foxconn facilities annually because they can not endure work environment. Most of them are young people who are meant to be parents but they don't have children because they have both no time and money to do so.
    https://threegadgets.com/apple/slaves-of-apple-inc/
    http://www.eastasiaforum.org/2013/04...ge-population/

Another issue is mining due to false constant growth paradigm we've to mine and mine much more everyday. But operational costs of mines are becoming too expensive to mine more we've to go deeper, deeper we go lesser minerals contained within Earth's crust. So we need to mine double more than we did not far in the past with costs double less. For doing that you've to cut some expanses, safety is not an issue as far as mining in 3rd world counties is concerned. In the end we've a huge death toll within men's population, men who in the 3rd world are main source of income of families. Family with babies out of father/feeder is most likely gonna become homeless and die of hunger.
    https://blackmainstreet.net/people-die-make-cell-phone/
    http://jpma.org.pk/full_article_text...rticle_id=1811
    http://www.eastasiaforum.org/2013/04...ge-population/
    Another thing is economy without stable economic situation jobs can not be safe, another good recent example is India where a lot of people suiceded because of economic reforms of the state.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_I...demonetisation

2. Peaceful political and social environment
    Yeah you can not just release your sperm being at war. Giving birth to a child is not a thing you may think about during ravages of either social/political instability or wars. We already know who are the true both "light" and "democracy" bringer arround the world so here the numbers:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civili..._drone_strikes
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Civil_War_(2011)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_crisis
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daech

Don't forget power crazy are trying to stop population growth at any cost - their ultimate goal is total contorl. One of their primal instrument is fear. They choose a country where people can carry out their normal lives as they always do at least in way: make some money for living and creating family enjoing their life basically. Crazy ones making their exuses to start millitary operations against these nations which in population numbers grow to much as far as Agenda 21 is concerned. Next they can carry out either coup d'état or anti-terrorist operations.
    There are a great articles about Pakistan which is under constant US drone bombings where people who used to be civil once they returned back to their homes after work to find ash and ruins after another drone strike became a "terrorists" who wants only revenge for their beloved ones. In other words it is a loop where killing is perpetuated by power hungry. We've to many who only wants no more or less than revenge they'd not want to create another family to give birth to children due to their emothional trauma created by fact of destrucion their home and life basically.
    If we've so many people within social structure who naturally gave a birth to a lot of children in the past but now consumed by circumstances of war or revolution how do we get constant growth at least at rates politicians and scientists convince us to believe? It is impossible.

3. Energy, time and child-free mindsets
    Many people have to pay more attention to their work than to their family. In many cases which fact leads either to heavy disputs within family or to divorce. This is not a good thing as far as CT work is concerned because un-expressed emothions illness is arising. Our relations within family become very tight due stresses we've got at work, honest communication between parents and child becomes disrupted in addition we are litteraly loosing our personal integrity. Don't forget ill person is not the one who is eager to have a child or family. Going through times many start to encounter that is easy to live alone or at least live with person just to satisfy sex-wants of each other without having children.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_childlessness
    There are huge number of folks within western culture who are choosing this way. Because they've been mind-fooled into this stuff. Many young people brainwashed into this "live for yourself" it is another con for agenda that population is raising too fast.

4. Health"сare" issues, vaccines
    I myself met a lot of children who were almost killed by vaccination or their health become so weak so they can not even sustain their needs without help of others. Their health problems have a lot to do with vaccination.
    https://needtoknow.news/2017/02/indi...ccine-program/
    https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...ines-interview
    The amount of people whom lives were affected is catastrophic most of them of course are children. As far as population growth is concerned there is a question to be asked: "If so many young folks are ill and most older ones are either out work or ill or dead even who for the god sake give a birth to so many children who born arround the world with astronomical speeds according to scientist's digital schemes?"
    There is a movie called Vaxxed it is brilliat piece of work, it is raising a question why do so many people become ill after taking a vaccine shot?
    Talking about India there are some reports these reveal that many girls 7 - 14 who were given vaccines shots became absolutlely sterille. Think about that. Those girls could have given a birth to a children but they could not. How many who were "born" in vitual reality of convinient belief about raising population were unborn in real life? Thousands? Millions?

5. Unpredictable future and fear mongering
    It can be put with words like no comments section. The ammount of fear mongering full of doom and gloom stuff is too big to comprehend. We as humanity have never ever seen so much fear mongering spread arround the world. Its purpose not to just govern peoples as units in some kind of PC game in order to organise it does more than that it creates the wobbles within sub-concious which manifest in the concious mind in forms of lack of responsibility or will to live. It is very unpleasant manifestation to distract people from their wants to place in their mind mindsets that power crazy want to place. Talking about average mindset in the past this was - to be a decent person, to learn, to work, to have a nice house/car, to have a beautiful wife and children. This one has been substituded by consume as much as possible by any means without regrets towards feeling of other people which concept has absolutely no place for family and children. This is another huge impact on concern about growing population because if people don't give birth to the children how can there be any steady growth?

6. Transhumanism agenda and gifts of advanced technologies
    Well last Bilderberg meeting showed us that "elite" wants to move us into future where there will no be place for biological human. More than that our current technology supress human face to face communication which displaced by communication via technology means. There is concern about a lot of young people who are single who virtually shut themselves in emothionaly and physically it's no wonder that young men are frietened by women. Many end up being single for whole life because they can not overrun their emothional buildup. This thing does not profound to population growth in any shape or form. Let alone talking about harmful wi-fi radiation which made a lot of people litteraly sterile.
    Situation in Japan clearly represents where this kind of attitude is heading us
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lion-2010.html

7. Debt based economic structure
    There is an interview made with former financial con man of illuminati which explains a lot about population control in other words with debt based economy there will be a "point" where population could not have any chance to raise because most will be homeless poor people who could not even feed themselves let alone affording either give birth or feeding children. We've reached this "point" 10 or so years ago.
    Greece is another brilliant example of outcomes of debt based economic structure
    https://www.marxist.com/prerevolutio...-in-greece.htm

8. Food production
    There can be endless talk about chemical concoctions contained within food supply to be precise there is a good phrase what is all about: "Control the food and you control the people".
    Monsanto is very active here in Russia no matter what Putin may say they've bought many institutions for advetising GMO food is for the healthy generations. Well most of you know what impact GMO corn causes so I'm not gonna describe the thing as most of you know about it very well.

Conclusion.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...percentage.png.
    Given the numbers more than 70% of world population live in 3rd countries. This is the reason why if you live in Western Europe or in US you can not recognize so huge drop in worldwide population. Even more it is impossible for you to see this huge drop sometimes even opposite is true you can see how highly densed areas within US become even denser than before this happens because people want to make a decent living not just die due sleep deprivation making another Iphone.
    It is alright until you make your own research that'd show you that there is no reason for growing population more than that there are so fiercely huge motives which cause huge death toll not only in terms of those who stay alive on Earth but within those who are unborn. While science and politics want us to believe that there are to many Humans on the Planet now we know it is just another form of mind control. For plant to grow you need some earth, some light, some water. The same bloody thing fair for human to be born and to grow you need some mininal conditions to be in place. Today we're not only out of these conditions we've environment which is agressive and hostile not only towards adults but to newborn children these group of factors can lead only to human extinction which seems to be an ultimate goal for some ill minded folks.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

As far as information represeted above is concerned CT's numbers don't look staggering or fantastic. If we can "count" death toll caused by actions of population cull agenda with relation to changing rate of population growth together I bet we'd end up with figures CT obtained from Acashic. Again it is up to individual to decide what it is true or what is not.

There was not a time in human history when we lived under cirumstances we've found ourselves in today. Because of the new enviroment that is in terms of human history formed too fast, I mean so fast that we can not realise how much world has changed during 10 - 20 years. Population growth is just another of so many lies we are being told being truths, what we need is to go along with it. Now we who resonate with CT's work know that Humanity has its own chosen purpose and we need to go down that way. Don't forget to live or to die is an ultimate choice which is up to each individual we can not bend their will to live or die but what we can change is our choice. Which one is yours, to stay or to leave?..
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 11th June 2017 at 15:53.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Biff (11th June 2017), donsan (12th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Herbert (11th June 2017), Maggie (11th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    At some point I recall Chris stated Native Americans, or indigenous folks, used the giveaway writing in the sand and letting the tide wash it away?

He made it clear it was a transfer of energy.

I have a confession: I give credit to Mr. Thomas and try to make it clear it is his work I am sharing because I don't take credit for other people's moves. It has nothing to do with reverence and everything to do with respect.
    Yes I do recall the same thing Chris did say/write about sand I don't know particular interview or essay anyway he did mention that.

Another interesting stuff about CT's work that shaman folks used to live in Kola peninsula talked about the same thing, I mean they mentioned that we're (as Humanity) gonna undergo consiousness shift. But to do that we've to become clear. When I researched this stuff prior my knowledge about CT's work I hardly understand the meaning of becoming clear. Practically they meant something like becoming empty inside but in the same time to be open for the world arround, the nature. Many of them were using quartz crystals which they tune in the way to meet particular individual's need. Another interesting thing is they used was some kind of interaction with rocks so rock can be seen as some kind of storage which holds and proceeds human un-expressed thoughts and emothions this process is just another way of doing so familiar give away! At least through 2 or 3 years I understand the purpose why we need to become clean thx to CT again. There is numerous small pyramids which exists in Kola peninsula, shamans described them as being enhancers of some kind but none of them remebered how to use it. Like a substitute to pyramids they used huge rocks which were put one on each other in psychic terms creating analogy of djed pillars which were used to enhance Higher self connection.
    In addition shamans of Kola peninsula talked about origins of Heaven on Earth (Atlantis, Soviet teosophicals thought Atlantis was in the region of North pole) where people were much more than they are now. Soviet secret services made several expeditions to this region one of the most succesfull was expedition of Alexander Barchenko. But at that time many leaders of Soviet Union was heavily influenced by teosophical society (Velon thing) so almost every shaman in Kola peninsula eventually got killed. The spreading of truth was cut again.
    https://hatch.kookscience.com/wiki/S...tion_(1921-23)

Shamans also knew about origins of beings who lived in undergound tunnels near Seydozero (which in english translation means Sacred) they christened them as damned (beings who were expelled from Atlantis) they did not relate to them in terms of gods because they talked about them like about human beings living their life in slightly different form then we are. There was huge interest towards this place either from Soviets or Nazi Germany. In 70s plenty of Nazi equimpent and gear was found arround that place. Bear in mind that Chris also did mention about Hitler was psychicaly contacted by those beings. There were also numerous abductions arround Seydozero made by beings which looked very strange and terrible abductions have been made up until early 90s from that time up until now they stopped. What is wondering that CT did mention about this thing something like "tunnels were completely cleared in 2000". I don't know how they managed to live that long but since early 90s abdutions arround the region of Seydozero completely stopped.

Wow. It is huge we've known truth about our existence but just forgot it to a point where only numerous individuals arround the world consiously remember who we really are and what our purpose is. Big thanks to CT again for his courage and dedication which saved so many time and lives!
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 11th June 2017 at 15:57.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

donsan (12th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Herbert (11th June 2017), Maggie (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017), Orbs (11th June 2017), Sandra (11th June 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    What makes me wonder the most how power structure of world of finance starting to shatter. When people who were just cold hitmans withount any regrets about their actions have become compassionate and kind they starting to wonder at how they could be so horrible in the past they litterally denying the past it is very encouraging to look at them to hear them. Everyone and everything has a potential to change in any time they choose! There is no such a thing like a bad or good person, there is only those who want or don't wanna change. It is very informative video which give us huge clue that change is invietable even "elite" power crazy can not evade this tide of change.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th June 2017), Herbert (11th June 2017), Maggie (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post
    What makes me wonder the most how power structure of world of finance starting to shatter. When people who were just cold hitmans withount any regrets about their actions have become compassionate and kind they starting to wonder at how they could be so horrible in the past they litterally denying the past it is very encouraging to look at them to hear them. Everyone and everything has a potential to change in any time they choose! There is no such a thing like a bad or good person, there is only those who want or don't wanna change. It is very informative video which give us huge clue that change is invietable even "elite" power crazy can not evade this tide of change.

Bumping this post. I really hope it gets seen. By the way, Ntonyo, I appreciate all your posts a lot.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (11th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    Aragorn, you are absolutely right! I apologize to Synagex for being rude in addressing him. It will never happen again. Rest assured I will never address him in any way, shape or form.
    Sandra I apologize if I have offended or upset you in any way. Rest assured I will never ignore you.

How long have you and others here been doing the giveaway and how has it changed you life, do you feel you are getting closer to full integration and do you feel you will achieve it in your current body.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), Sandra (12th June 2017)