Page 100 of 258 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    At least one made it here DMt... Eventually it should come out. Chris has always said they never made it here.
    Indeed so; and this is supposed to be a freewill universe, but freewill seems conspicuous by its absence, no?

Unless freewill includes the freewill to be deceived, enslaved and ruthlessly exploited, maybe...or to refuse, and deal with the consequences.
    Last edited by DMt., 31st March 2018 at 23:16. Reason: too much enslavement

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I don't know DMt. Chris always maintained removing freedom of choice trumps us choosing. I don't recall him ever stating differently. Apparently just using their energies won.

Soul integration en mass has come to a hault. Chris states there is interference and the v are a threat etc. imagine a 14 being here and what contribution it could make to delaying the process. Add in the v can hide so we know beings can escape etc..

I say not so fast. We are dealing with energy patterns that are bizarre etc. Discounting their contribution to zero is a choice I don't make. For now I stand and alone.

No biggie...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd April 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Well, if a mere 30,000 14-tainted souls such as Alexander 'the Great Killer' or the elder Bush scumbag, plus the many thousands [millions? I must ask] of Velon-conned saps [such as I was until very recently - thanks for that, Law of One "Ra"], can make Earth into the prison-planet hellhole the US, UK and big chunks of the rest of the world have become, then we have a problem right there, 14 'visitor' or no...

My pendulum disputes that mass integration has halted, btw; it gives a current figure of 15 million, out of a current global pop. of about 2.4 billion. Chris was reporting 1.5 million/3.8 billion only 7 years ago.

If this is so, we're not nearly in the clear yet, but neither are we completely stalled.
    Last edited by DMt., 4th April 2018 at 15:51. Reason: confession

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th April 2018), Elen (5th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't doubt you are a good dowser but I don't have a clue what the global population is or how many have integrated. Nobody has ever posted about an encounter with a FS human.

They hide. The v hide. But the 14 can't hide and are gone.

Rrrrrrright...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    i started to exit this and for some reason i kept on with it..
    glad i did.. this woman cracked me up.. not going to say anything
    but take a few minutes and listen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    forgot to add video lol...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th April 2018), Herbert (10th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Green. Hope you are doing well...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th April 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Steven Greer describes how E.T.'s manufacture their space ships using what he describes as nano bio technology. These are living craft with no seams and as Chris Thomas and Anastasia describe them - made from living plant material.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InzaJaqoV2I

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th April 2018), Greenbarry (18th April 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I guess all bets are off, manufacturing-wise, when you are building with semi-physical materials, eh?

No need for rivets or welding there...a completely different basis of activity.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th April 2018)

Thanks
    here she is again on EGO!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th April 2018), Herbert (25th April 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Global censorship is becoming a joke... For example, Russian government within last 7 days are trying to build some sort of wall to make a border in the Net (another "Iron curtain") but their are efforts are meaningless even stupid ones because a lot of people are becoming awaken that the government sort of sick thing that we need to get rid of. Trying to give you a clue about Russian Internet censorship it has been primarily instigated by the US! Even within the US establishment there is no strong concern about what to do with Russia, one group wants it to be divided, another wants it to be the way it is now.

Very good news recently came from Armenia where corrupted head of the country with his no less corrupted government totally backed by Russia PEACEFULLY forced to resign by people of Armenia who were tired of total corruption and unfairness lasted too long. This is very good sign because it has given People of Iran, Russia, Azerbaijan and many other countries of former Soviet Union or arround it a hope that there is peacefull way to get change. I have never seen so much unity within people from countries of the former Soviet Union and happiness because of victory of Armenian folks. I can see by my own eyes a lot of people are awakining here in Russia and in countries nearby and this process of getting rid of the past problems to go into the future is unstoppable. People have been frustrated of draconian rules, wars, economical problems for so long... There is huge demand for change and nobody can stop it. The Velon knows that so they are trying to crush any kind of hope for peaceful solution in the bud by instigating more war in Ukraine and Syria to remove people's attention from real stuff.

I think we are rapidly approaching to the time of great revelation and the Velon fighting amongst each other like little kids just nobody wants to give up on their goal... Even more there is group interests of which had been greatly desribed by Don that group wants to destroy not only the Earth but the entire Solar System.

For a couple of month I've been actively developing my psychic skills (actually healing ones) with agenda to help people and also to spread knowledge about CT work. I recieve a lot of good commends especially about giveaway, it works extremely well for many people with any kind of health problems! From mid april I started to work with people from local recearh center - "Scientific Department of Biomedical Problems". I talked to couple of scientists there and CT work has made complete sense to all of them especially regarding to theosophical rubbish. I also tryed to give several "workshops" where I shared with them chakra balancing meditation and basic healing techniques which are described in the Healing book of CT and Di. Even more They have some sensory equipment there to measure energetical state of an indivdidual's aura, condition of the chakras. We measured energetical state of the body before and after meditation or healing session and you know, it worked, perfectly! It helps to give great boost to body's energetical system in a much more profound way than advanced breathing practices or any other meditations developed there! Let alone "science" for a moment, all people who went through CT developed meditation there statred to feel themselves much more better, some of them are quite psychic so they actually have seen what's going on and they got amazed how simple and powerful the meditation is. I'm keep working on translations of CT books, there is huge demand for CT work here in Russian and I am trying promote it by any means necessary. Sadly there was no any substitute to the Velon stuff, presented through teosophical society, in the past due that I'm facing strong opposition because many people who are interested in human history thinks that the ascension story is the only way out of our problems. I'm about to change this unfair knowledge "monopoly" once and for all.

Attacks (mainly very negative thoughts transmitted into head) of the Velon puppets become rampant time to time but shields are up and I'm on my track!

P.S.
    Media of the West don't cover what is happening in Armenia right now but this is amazing it is true revolution of consciousness because there has never been so much unity within so many people from different countries of former Soviet Union who want change. People are tired of what is going on in Russia and in many countries of former SU because of corruption, constant fear mongering and political oppression it's great time when a lot of change will be happening there. However forces of evil never sleep and they won't gonna give away their power that easily...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Herbert (25th April 2018), Orbs (28th April 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post

P.S.
    Media of the West don't cover what is happening in Armenia right now but this is amazing it is true revolution of consciousness because there has never been so much unity within so many people from different countries of former Soviet Union who want change. People are tired of what is going on in Russia and in many countries of former SU because of corruption, constant fear mongering and political oppression it's great time when a lot of change will be happening there. However forces of evil never sleep and they won't gonna give away their power that easily...
    This is indeed good news Ntonyo, thank you for sharing that!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Ntonyo (26th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, interesting report. I don't have a clue what is happening in Armenia. Thanks for sharing.

Infighting amongst the v is new to me as well. How did you find this information?

Glad to hear you are active. Glad to hear people want to read Chris's works.

Thank you..

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th April 2018), Ntonyo (4th May 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    David Icke describes the Velon and their influence over humanity, beginning at about 15 min. in, under different misleading names used over the centuries. This current invisible influence is mainly through channelling lies to the gullible and psychopathic mind control over the elite.

Humanity is Rising Above the Dark Forces, with David Icke, Author & Speaker

Published on 21 Apr 2018
    David Icke is considered the grandfather of Conspiracy Theory. But when you consider that the charges of abuse he has leveled against the Power Elite over the past 3 decades have been proven correct, then we need to begin looking at the term Conspiracy Theory for more of what it is - Unspeakable Truths. In my conversation with David we go deep into the subject of how our societies, governments, economic institutions and media have been hijacked by the Power Elite. With truth comes power and as one of David’s earlier book titles says it’s time to Get Up Off Your Knees by unplugging from the pervasive agendas.
    Last edited by Herbert, 2nd May 2018 at 16:56.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th April 2018), Ntonyo (4th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Icke is taking credit for Chris's moves?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st May 2018)