Page 216 of 258 FirstFirst ... 116166206213214215216217218219226 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late.

Gold up $7.

People are catching on. At least some. A source told me today of two friends - both nurses. Went to get tested. Filled out paperwork but left after a 3 hour wait.

Never tested.

2 days later called testing positive.

Believe whatever you choose to believe.

It’s gone way to far...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (29th July 2020), modwiz (29th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I believe that ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Orbs (30th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

What about the Earth? Does She care about the price of gold? The price of cheese? The NFL? Organized religion? Stocks? Mexico food?

What does She care about?

According to Chris She wants change to occur. She wants soul reintegration. Are lock downs, wearing masks, etc. a move to help soul reintegration or control us and interfere with it?

It’s all to cause you misery. Does the Earth care about our choice to be miserable? I doubt it but I suspect She is tired of the interference. Satalites, the military, rape of resources, etc. is all getting old is my gut call.

What will She do? Quake? Blow a volcano? Shrink? Expand? Will l the Sun release an energy whatever and fry satalites? Do you see the point?

She has tools to stop the madness. Full soul humans could survive it. We can’t. We have discussed nuclear power plants. They hold the Earth prisoner to a degree and I’ll take that to my grave.

The Earth is in control. Thd fzct She hasn’t taken action is an interesting question...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (30th July 2020), modwiz (30th July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The Earth doesn't care about masks and lockdowns. Why would she? She cares about pollution, ruination of habitats for her children, poisoning of waters and air. She'll likely start to shake more and more.

If the sun gets into the mix and sends a few flares or CMEs our way, we won't give a crap about the price of gold.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th July 2020), Wind (30th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not sure you grasp the my post in thd context I meant Dream but no matter.

The way Chris put is was She is tolerant within reason. It is after all an experiment in free will. The Earth has chosen to take the abuse he claims but Her patience has limits he says.

Chris also claims the pollution can be cleaned up psychically. Full soul humans can do it. He also claimed it would look like the world has gone mad. It appears part of his claims have proven true. Soul reintegration remains a myth even though I believe it’s true.

As far as pollution goes from what I gather everything is energy. Les Brown called it spinning light. Chis said it forms vortices. Our perceptions are extremely limited compared to a semi-physical being for example. If everything Is energy then each energy has a unique signature. We see a flower and I am confident It is possible a full soul human or semi-physical being would be able to see the unique energy signature.

If you can see it you can clean it up. If it’s different there had to be a way to “get” one energy pattern while leaving the other alone.

My theory the V told members of the Illuminati to “dig here” or “drill here” is a very interesting theory based on being able to detect the unique energy pattern of minerals, oil, etc. while the human gains fantastic wealth and power under the guise of “luck.”

Perfect cover to get financing to take over the planet. So very few so “lucky.” Endless financing as we watch the price of oil, gold, wood, etc. all way higher than historical trading. They have done a great job of making us useless eaters pay more and not afford gold at all.

The argument the trumpet is exposing how far they are willing to go and how desparate are to maintain control is a decent argument. Many who have hatred for the trumpet reject anything along these lines believing a 360 degree 24/7 campaign to destroy him is called for.

Go ahead and think that way. That’s your choice. I’m looking at the campaign to destroy him as exposing something very wrong.

For now, we see the world going mad regardless of your opinion, race, creed or color. We are muzzled and demoralized over a virus that is not what the media says it is. It is all getting exposed as Doctors are coming forward etc. and how politically motivated all this is.

What a shame. Our lives could be so much better...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th July 2020), modwiz (30th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    the truth might be, full soul humans don't make pollution disappear, they just don't make pollution.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2020), Elen (31st July 2020), Wind (30th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well pretend we can hope for the best. If everything is energy then it can be isolated and manipulated. I personally admit I’m not smart enough to figure it out. It just makes sense pollution has a different energy pattern and can be removed if you know how.

If that is false we are all effed.

I believe we can clean it up. Sorry...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (31st July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gold hit 2005 today.

The implosion is starting to manifest in all to many sectors, places, etc. This poster identified it as a fire drill from hell last February and thd facts now support the narrative we we sold was false.

Some of you will continue to blame Donald trump , if that really is his name, and will forget to remember the basic tenant of what’s really goin on so one last time I will try to help you.

Ready? WE ALL GO DOWN THD TUBES TOGETHER!

Get the memo? I have family to look after etc. and if you think of spending one second of your life blaming the trumpet then that’s on you. What a waste of time.

This has gone past the fail safe and the consequences are staggering. You all but hope Chtis Thomas was right and the good guys will prevail or you are all fucked.

Have a solid snd pleasant day...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (31st July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So, we have a real question for Chris: if semi-physical beings can’t be seen, or their craft, without altering their energy patterns , how can we examine snd reverse engineer their crafts?

He almost 100% won’t answer. We are on our own but this is a very important question.

The whole thing is rigged.

Good luck to all of you!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Gold closed at 1994. It hit 2005. It’s closing in on time itself. I suspect more printing but that’s not much of a prediction. Gold is very expensive.

I don’t think September and October will be all that rosey. The damage is severe. We will all be inconvenienced in more than one way.

So where is soul reintegration?

People have not noticed their rights have vanished. You would think someone would have at the very least exposed nine Jaun Jaun but not so. Unemployment benefits silenced many. Enough destruction has been done to be effective.

Thd matrix is either crashing or more misery is coming...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I was thinking about the near future. Who’s going to stand in the way? It doesn’t look like anything will but that is just a guess.

We are completely divided.

Food prices have stabilized from what I can tell. The virus is still being reported on as a huge threat. Always a threat. It’s relentless.

September snd October have had historically bad times for stocks. We all know the good outweighs the bad but things happen. Will the markets tumble? Are they rigged? Won’t all the printing keep them afloat?

At this point we see a clear pattern to interfere with the election. If true, expect September and October to bring surprises. Now is the perfect time to stock up on food. Or purchase a generator. Or whatever. It’s calm. It feels like a Window.

I don’t think things will stay calm. A second wave seems written in stone...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nice to hear some rain.

Posting positive news has become difficult. That’s what was do special about Chris writing as most of it had a positive spin. I don’t know what’s going on with Avalon, thd Sidhe, the Farie, etc. I can imagine we are not ready.

I don’t know what the Earth has to say. Chris did. The spraying snd ELF waves are attacks on Her. Don’t thd bad guys realize if you piss Her off enough She can start over? The answer is: yes, they do.

So why take the risk? They have us as hostage. They have all the animals hostage. Maybe it’s their goal. Why? They want to get rid of us. They may think their spaceships, facilities, etc. will allow them to ride it out?

They are insane.

According to Chris several million full soul humans exist. This is their home. How are they going to get rid of them?

You see folks they can’t win anymore. We are taking a beating from insane entities that can’t win. I’m really tired of it. Really sick of it. The beatings need to end. Is this the exposure happening now?

Is covid cover for human trafficking that is trying to surface? A yacht is cool but it appears once you have it all preying on children is all that’s left to the insane?

I forgot. Free will. They choose to prey on children. It looks like free will has gone arry. Is this the last stand?

It sure feels like it. It seems it will spiral down from here.

Hope for Chris to be right about all thd good things he wrote about. For the record, he wrote a great deal about thd bad guys. You may want to check it out...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure the fae are messing with us. It's just so easy. When we stop being able to con each other so easily, the fae will have a different approach. We've got a long way to go.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2020), Elen (3rd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Orbs (2nd August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretty quiet.

Talk of delaying the election is serious stuff. To delay it my limited understanding is something very drastic has to occur including martial law?

We have two factions - one that wants to be re-elected and the other that wants in. The trumpet wants stocks to rise thd other fall. Trumpet wants traditional voting the other mail in.

It looks like a tipping point is directly ahead where war, massive more virus whatever, gun grab, fake alien invasion or whatever event is necessary to achieve their objectives.

This is what we have chosen. We gave up so many freedoms they have many options in their Hegelian arsenal. I suspect thd trumpets arsenal is not as big...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I saw my first 'due to the national coin shortage' sign today.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020)