Page 185 of 258 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Brace for that...no bar! ahhhh! I keep stocked up at home...My nephews have a rallying cry: "I'm coming in hot!"

yeah, for about 10 years. Have you seen the movies with all the 'smart people' at their consoles? Well, that's bullshit...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Orbs (8th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Late night.

Had a dream about a buddies sister. We were in high school in the dream. Woke up and checked Facebook to find out my buddy passed away February 2. He would pop up with political comments and sometimes I would comment over the last year. He did not care for liberals.

I knew he was ill and I took the chance to say some kind things to him. Now I know why.
    I'm sorry to hear that, Orbs. But obviously your dream was some sort of message from the collective subconsciousness ─ or from the universe, if you will. I've already had (several) dreams like that too.

About two or three years ago, I dreamed about a pretty blonde girl with very shabby clothes ─ basically, a pink nightgown with holes in it, and an old navy blue robe that she wore on top of that ─ and in my dream I gave her all the money in my wallet because I felt so sorry for her. I didn't recognize her in my dream ─ and I actually thought she'd be someone else ─ but there was a connection between that girl and one of my cousins. In the dream, the girl got a call on her cellphone and she offered it to me and said "It's for you", and it was my cousin.

Later on, it turned out that this blonde girl must have been the daughter of my other cousin ─ the sister of the cousin who spoke to me on the phone in the dream. This other cousin's daughter was indeed blonde, and she had gone missing many years ago, and apparently nobody in that branch of the family seemed to even care where she was or how she was. And last year or so, my brother got in touch with the other cousin ─ the one who spoke to me on the phone in the dream ─ via Facebook, and he found out that the missing daughter was in fact dead, and that she died around the time that I had that dream.

Another such weird dream was more recent. But perhaps I should say up front, as a backdrop, that both of my parents have been dead for a long time already. Anyway, in this dream, I came across a young teenage girl ─ I estimated her about 14-15 ─ who was packing up her stuff in order to move "somewhere". I helped her pack up her stuff in a cardboard box.

Then we went outside, and my dad came to pick me up in a small, metallic light green car ─ I reckon it could have been a Ford Fiesta, but my dad had never owned a green car, nor a Ford Fiesta ─ and I asked my dad whether we could give the girl a ride. So he said "Sure", and we got in. I sat in the backseat, and the girl sat next to my dad. My dad then dropped me off somewhere, and he continued on his journey ─ wherever he was going ─ with the teenage girl sitting beside him.

The next morning, as I woke up, I checked the news headlines on Google News, as I always do. And there was a headline there about a teenage girl who had gone missing, and now her body had been found ─ she had been murdered. So I guess that the dream meant that my dad was the one who came to pick her up and take her into the afterlife.

I had another dream I was babysitting my deceasing grandparents home. It wasn’t there house just similar. I went to make sure the front door was locked going to bed and the door was broken. It was odd. There was an outside door hinged on the right but two of the hinges were ripped out of the wood. I tried to close it anyway and the deadbolt was really long and odd.

The inside door was hinged on the left. I closed it and locked it.

What a stupid dream. I want my money back. Opposing door knobs? They always line up.

It was night I. The house but when I tried to close the outside door it was sunny.

The hardware was brass. I think many of us dream in color...
    There are two kinds of dreams, depending on what phase of your sleep you are in. Dreams during REM sleep ─ which is a phase of your sleep where your eyes are physically moving, so as to keep tracking the images in your dream ─ are in color. Dreams outside of REM sleep are usually in black & white.

That said, dreams are not always prophetic. They can just as easily be gibberish, or they can be things that you've been focusing on too much, or perhaps things that you haven't focused on enough, so that your brain is trying to process things while you're asleep. Or, dreams can also be symbolic ─ metaphors.

I think that in this case, your dream was a metaphor, but I'll leave it up to you to figure out what it was a metaphor for, because only you know your own mind and your own life. Broken locks are often ─ as NotAPretender says ─ a metaphor for insecurity.

In all seriousness I’m reading they are locking down a lot more in Italy. I read the state of NY has declared an emergency. In Spain police are being used to enforce quarantines.

Italy sounds like they are really locking things down. Like many I don’t know what to believe so I started posting about it. To contribute yet not fear monger. I can’t recall when I started but I can guess about 3 weeks ago. My take then was without knowing the truth it’s hard to understand.

I’ve continued the stand it is a “test” regardless if it started that way of not. A test of preparedness, willingness and systems. I now believe willingness is leading. Adoption seems important. We have explored many things. There are theories it was started with the protesters in HK and released in China as cover.
    According to what I've read, the virus is comprised of six very specific genetic compounds, only one of which exists in China, and the only country in the world where all six of those compounds can be found in the wild is the USA. There is as such a chance that the virus was introduced into China ─ whether deliberately or not ─ during the military games a few years earlier.

Great. We don’t even know how severe it is.
    It is very severe, but the numbers are interesting. There are over 100'000 people worldwide who have been infected with this virus. More than half of those have recovered. There are also over 3'400 deaths due this virus, but just over 3'000 of those were in the Wuhan province in China. So the number of deaths outside of China that are due to this disease is actually relatively small. But it does still spread, and it's all people's own fault.

Anyone see that map showing SA and Africa don’t have hardly a thing? Almost like where it is warm is best.
    There was a message, allegedly from a Chinese medical researcher ─ but I cannot vouch for the veracity of that ─ that the virus cannot survive in temperatures above 26°C. So if that is true, then the warmer countries will indeed be spared from a widespread infection within their geographical regions.

If that is true, because in this day and age of misinformation and disinformation, who can you still believe?

This so called medical martial law is odd. Is it new? The trumpet doesn’t seem to go along with it all. I just don’t see how it helps him to have more shit swirling.
    You are making the erroneous assumption that Donald J. Trump would be afflicted with either intelligence or wisdom. He possesses neither of those qualities. He is a clinical narcissistic sociopath, and his ego and need for self-gratification are way too big for him to exhibit even a modicum of competence with regard to running a country.

He's a buffoon. And unfortunately for all of you US Americans ─ and even for the rest of the world ─ he's a buffoon who happens to sit at the helm of the world's militarily most powerful nation.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (8th March 2020), Orbs (8th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020)

Thanks
    I jumped for a side issue, Aragron,

Michael Debord and Kerrie Law...2 of my genetic cousins that live in London and Lakenheath AFB...Ring any bells?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I jumped for a side issue, Aragron,

Michael Debord and Kerrie Law...2 of my genetic cousins that live in London and Lakenheath AFB...Ring any bells?
    Um, no... Should it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (8th March 2020)

Thanks
    just curious...one never knows...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Aragorn, I am sorry your dream had anything to do with death; however, you did put a great spin on your dad thing. Nicely done.

Please tell us HOW YOU REALLY FEEL about the trumpet. lol

I will say I'm taking it to my grave that Melina is his daughter. I won't change my mind. She's available but I can only imagine what her severance package is going to be. A LOT. lol

I have had contact with a buddy in Whales. He said the store shelves empty quickly. He said 16 million were locked down in Italy. I'm on the fence. I don't say it's nothing and blah blah blah I say they are using a playbook and regardless of anything they will follow this book.

Play by play.

I bought a new gas grill today. I am not going to be without a way to cook if the power goes out. My damn stove is electric which is moose piss if you ask me.

My life has been very difficult lately. I am looking forward to better days. That's not a complaint. I just wish things would get better for all of us.

Pretend, I won't ask any more questions; however, I have know for years what they showed on TV regarding NASA is not accurate. There is not a force in the Universe that can convince me a giant bottle rocket spent 99% of it's fuel to "get there" magically slowed down, stopped, turned vertical, blasted thrusters to hell and back with the furry of a launch, landed and there was no dust on the pads on the ground.

Then it magically took off and made it all the way back with 1% of the fuel it had on launch. NO WAY. I do believe Chris though. I also have told all of you what to look for as far as craft that can make it to the moon, etc. I know that technology exists and I know we have been to the moon. NOT in a bottle rocket though.

You folks are good people. I am not quitting my reporting. It's too important to have a global pool/perspective.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020)

Thanks
    Pretend, I won't ask any more questions; however, I have know for years what they showed on TV regarding NASA is not accurate. There is not a force in the Universe that can convince me a giant bottle rocket spent 99% of it's fuel to "get there" magically slowed down, stopped, turned vertical, blasted thrusters to hell and back with the furry of a launch, landed and there was no dust on the pads on the ground.

Then it magically took off and made it all the way back with 1% of the fuel it had on launch. NO WAY. I do believe Chris though. I also have told all of you what to look for as far as craft that can make it to the moon, etc. I know that technology exists and I know we have been to the moon. NOT in a bottle rocket though.
    Um, I'm afraid you've got a couple of things mixed up, Orbs. I've studied physics ─ among other things ─ so here's how it really went down.

• The large bottle rocket full of fuel was not used to get to the moon. All that fuel and that thrust was only needed so as to get the thing off of the Earth and into space, and to have it pick up momentum. Because once you're in space, there's no friction, and you can just coast along indefinitely at a constant speed without burning any fuel ─ or that is to say, so long as you don't get caught in a gravitational well and you don't smash into anything.

• The first stage of the three-stage rocket was jettisoned when its fuel had been used up for moving the rocket up into space. At that point, the first stage was only deadweight anymore, and the rocket was still moving upward, away from Earth.

• The second stage of the rocket was then used to continue accelerating upward, until the entire assembly reached the correct altitude. At that point, the fuel in the second stage had been used up as well, and the deadweight had to be shed once again.

• The last stage of the three-stage rocket contained both an orbiter and a lander. Once this last stage had reached a high enough altitude to be able to stay in orbit, the third stage split up, and the orbiter flipped over ─ which required only a few short bursts from its navigational thrusters ─ so that the nose of the orbiter could dock with the lander. As such, two of the three astronauts could enter the lander from the top of the orbiter, and the orbiter's main engine would be free to blast into space.

• Then the whole assembly flipped around again and used its forward momentum, as well as Earth's gravity and a short burst from its single remaining main engine to set a course for the moon. During the flight to the moon, no fuel was burned, other than perhaps a few short bursts from the navigational thrusters in order to correct the course.

• Upon approaching the moon, the orbiter naturally went into orbit because that's what it had been aimed at, and its momentum in combination with the moon's gravity did the rest. Again, almost no fuel was used for this maneuver, other than short bursts from the navigational thrusters to correct the course.

• The orbiter then separated from the lander, and the lander used the first of its two fuel tanks for slowing down its approach of the moon. Considering that the moon has no atmosphere (and very low gravity), there was very little sideways displacement of lunar dust.

• When it was time for the crew of the lander to return to the orbiter, the orbiter separated from its undercarriage with its landing thrusters and the first fuel tank. It had an internal secondary fuel tank, and a secondary liftoff booster that used the undercarriage as a launching platform. So the liftoff from the moon did not blow up any lunar dust because its blast was entirely directed at the metal undercarriage that was now being used as a launching platform.

• Due to having shed the weight of the undercarriage and the low gravity of the moon, the lander was able to take off from the moon with considerably less fuel. It also didn't have to burn much fuel in order to reach the orbiter, which was far lower overhead than when the whole assembly was orbiting Earth. Then the twain docked again, the landing crew got back into the orbiter, and the lander was shed off into space.

• The orbiter then used its main booster and short bursts from its thrusters to get back on course to Earth. Again, as with the trip to the moon, no fuel was burned anymore in that time, because the orbiter was simply coasting.

• When the orbiter reached Earth, it shed off its main booster and fuel tank, and then only the capsule remained, carefully positioned by way of thrusters so that the bottom of the capsule ─ which had a heat shield made of gold foil ─ would hit the atmosphere first and dissipate the heat from the friction with the air upon reentry. Its speed at that moment was approximately 12 km/sec (or ~7.5 miles per second).

• Once it was in the atmosphere, the capsule ─ effectively the reentry vehicle ─ was in free fall for a short amount of time, and then three parachutes deployed to slow down its descent. It then splashed down into the ocean, and its crew was picked up by a helicopter from an airplane carrier.

Everything had to be meticulously timed and monitored, and minor adjustments had to be made along the way, but considering the primitive technology and computers of the time ─ they were using two Commodore C=64 machines ─ it was quite a feat. And of course, the experiences gleaned from that first endeavor made the next couple of trips to the moon a lot easier ─ not counting the failed mission of Apollo 13.

Not bad for a couple of guys sitting on top of a tin can with enough fuel underneath their butts to blow up the whole of Manhattan.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (8th March 2020), Orbs (8th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for taking the time Aragorn, my fine Belgium friend, for that level of detail. I had an Apollo glass when I was a kid and drank Tang out of it.

So I got that going for me...

I really do appreciate it. We need to listen to other peoples hard work and the wisdom they have gained from it..

I'm just a fake moon landing person. A camera man was filming it for Pete's sake. There was a Coke bottle there...
    Last edited by Orbs, 8th March 2020 at 20:30.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I'm fairly convinced that the Moon landings were faked in the sense that part of the footage that was shown in TV at the time was produced in Hollywood. They also certainly didn't tell people what they found on the Moon. Also it's not true that man hasn't been to the Moon since the 70's. That's just one the fairytales that we are being told and many buy it hook, line and sinker.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2020), Orbs (8th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Be careful Wind, I may accuse of you being a decent human being... Breeze or not.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Part of the truth there...NASA admitted they faked some of the footage and that has been the impetus for a lot of the doubt, I think anyway...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2020), Orbs (8th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretend, I was unaware they admitted to anything. What I do know is somehow, someway, the most protected, safe guarded, treasured, most valuable of all space and time footage NASA says they lost.

End of story. Game over. It was evidence and it was secured by the most secure measures of all space and time. Protected from Xrays, zwaves, qwaves, delta tango niner waves, traitor waves, mason waves, trump waves.... yet it is gone.

I'm sorry. I mean no offense.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Oil futures down almost $10 a barrel? FIRE UP THE WINNEBAGO! Talk about deflation!

I think CNBC says DOW futures down 1000?

Hang on to your butts. ROBG gas down .23 a gallon? This is big time shit. The producers loose but the useless eaters jam!

I’m flabbergasted.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Yes, that's because the Saudis started an oil price war with the Russians:
    https://www.npr.org/2020/03/08/81343...-europe-and-u-

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2020), Orbs (9th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I see the war headlines. To me this is very good news. We have no business using dirty energy.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2020), Wind (9th March 2020)