Page 41 of 258 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191141 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by FireHorse View Post
    Chiming in, as requested, regarding the Synagex visit. OH MY. Talk about a drive-by/hit & run. Ladies & gentlemen, I think we just had a guy who channeled a Velon for all to read...and, in some cases, feel. I will attempt to present my findings.

I had to look up the "ten bodies" thing to understand where he was coming from. Most likely, our long-gone friend was a yoga practitioner and followed the 3HO Foundation, a group of folks (large enough to have their own Chief Financial Officer) that live and breathe the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, the gentleman who brought Kundalini Yoga to the West in 1968. There is quite a LOT of info on him here:
    Yogi Bhajan

Nothing against Yogi Bhajan but, a lot of that strikes me as heavy, complicated New Age musings. I practice yoga and IMHO, Eastern Philosophy ain't that wonky.

He daydreamed of the entire 14th Faction event BEFORE having heard of CT? There is no other author that has ever mentioned this race yet, he daydreamed of the event before encountering CT's work with it feeling "like rising memories that come in detailed stories as smaller memories" but, not an Akashic connection. It's possible that he could be processing some past life memories but, judging by how he has laid out his interest, this sounds more like channeled information, most likely received from a deep meditative state.

While it is true that the 14th Faction did a huge amount of damage, the free will energy patterns that our Universe is created from have not changed. An energy pattern change of that magnitude would, effectively, render this Universe void and it would collapse. His suggestion that free will now means you can do as you please based upon power attainment but, behave yourself is a complete misunderstanding and a clear indication of his confusion from channeled material. He has been contacted by a rather angry Velon (which is more apparent in later posts).

Reading all of this, he is clearly afraid of contact with the Akashic. Where did he get the idea that it is unstable? From CT's information regarding the Velon's hiding of information? From a Velon trying to keep him out of it?

He sounds like he has abilities, whether it be HS or entity contact. He states that he gets messages and recognizes his synchronicities. And, he gets "blocked."

He would not have the first clue how the Velon feel without a Velon communicating with him and sharing its clear anger. If he wasn't afraid of the Akashic, he would see the removal event but, it would not record how the Velon "feel." Never before have I ever read a post or a comment, anywhere, that advocated pity for this race of beings. And, having read CT's books, his remark of the Velon head count numbering "a few hundred billion" is a curious exaggeration. CT clearly states that they numbered 22 billion, not a few hundred. Perhaps a Velon embellishment for empathy?

Here, he seems to be suggesting that the Velon shouldn't have been banished but, thwarted by the full soul humans.

Making war is indeed a "human thing" but, it is not a natural product of being human. CT has written that, until the 14th Faction energies showed up for the first time with Alexander The Great, "war" as we have come to know it didn't happen. Prior to that, it was tribal skirmishes. These energies affected the human plan in more ways than just conventional war. There is no way to be able to grasp the total impact of those souls that decided to use the 14th Energies. And, the arrival of the Velon, and their time-traveling interference, was additional trouble. Both of these influences have done more to manifest conflict than what "being human" would have produced as its own expression.

These are curious statements. When one is ready to reintegrate, it will happen. This sounds like a veiled threat and an attempt at scaring one away from reintegration. Is this a scare tactic by the Velon? Try to reintegrate and you might invite a Velon in your place?

Not to be forced back into source? This sounds like a Velon, hiding in a pocket of space, knowing its energy pattern has been removed, praying for life and absolution.

Got a reply? Do not limit yourself to be like the creator? This is a clear indication of a Velon talking.

This reads like deliberate Velon misinformation.

He still seems intent upon pushing the narrative "reintegrate & get powerful" and his partial disclosure remark sounds like he is accusing CT of not telling us the truth.

WHOA. That is one angry Velon.

More Velon misinformation and a desire to be freed. It seems to swing wildly between "feel sorry for me" and "I hope the whole Universe collapses so we can be free."

He sounds like an attorney advocating for a client, while accusing CT of writing a religious book.

The statement of "my time is up" reminds of Edgar Cayce's "we have the body", only in reverse.

In closing, he veers high and to the left referring to Ancient Hawaiians and the Ten Types (either that or Pokemon). His referral to Atlantis is way off the mark as Atlantis was located in the Atlantic Ocean, not the Pacific and the peoples from Atlantis scattered everywhere, not just Hawaii.

His last statement regarding Velus? THAT right there was a sneer at the Guardians, Merlin and the Creator since the Hathors were unsuccessful in removing Mother Earth's soul so Velus could move in.

Our Velon friend came, spoke, had a temper tantrum and left. Only a Velon would be angry enough to claim that the Creator violated the free will energy of "Its" creation by banishing the Velon.

The ones that didn't leave on their own and are stuck, knowing that their template is gone, are scared and livid. Don't be like the Creator? They are lashing out anyway they can and a product of their insanity is visible in that part of the human race that are desperately trying to hold on to the old power structures. I swear, if I didn't know any better, they/Synagex believe that "free will" means that they should have been allowed to do as they please regarding Earth. They weren't using the 14th energy of removing free will, therefore, "their" free will was set aside for the "free will" of the human experiment participants. I think the holdouts believe that their interference should have been allowed to be played out.

I believe we have just gotten an inside peek at why the Velon won't give up. Not only are they fighting to stay alive, they are fighting to prove a point.

OK this is where I reply sorry with the bad quote attempt

With all due respect to your effort of trying to Annalise myself and the info I have shared I regret to Inform you that your effort is very much of the mark, and your awareness is vearing way of target. You seem to be guessing with blind shots resulting in a complete misunderstanding of my self.

I am not good with technology so trying to quote all your replies is not working well.

And am sorry for any bad grammar or spellings but seeing that I am, and this made me smile ( 8 to 15ft tall with massive alien hands and massive alien fingers. O and feet my wife said I should put in as she smiles. My fingers can not hit the little touch pads ) I am 6ft 4 20 stone of toned, mean, lean, peacefull machine. And and full Human Being.

I do not practice yoga as I am already yolked as one.

I do not meditate as I no longer need spiritual medication.

Never heard of the word yogi bahjan.

Have never or will channell info.

I do know the details of all 14th faction evictions and how they relate to non physical races and the creator and another race that has not been mentioned ( very dangerous very powerful and if it suits there mood very peacefull, but very feared by all other beings in this universe.)

Best thing to do is ask me questions fire horse if you would like for your analysis to hold any strength.

Returned to this forum as requested by some of my tribe after completing an intensive fasting and purging of all my self's for various reasons due to the build up of energy relating to the 24th of may and ending on the moon phase of the 25th of may and had to cut all ties to this reality for a while, still in my meat suit and sharing air so very successful.

Chris's Thomas's work is still an excellent stepping stone but don't get caught up in history and who done what and when, don't set up camp there go for full soul integration in what ever way may work for you.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 27th May 2017 at 01:46. Reason: I've fixed your quoting ;)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2017), Dreamtimer (27th May 2017), Greenbarry (27th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    WB Synagex! didnt stay gone for very long. so, that is a nice slight of hand or flip of the tongue exit from TOT. i think FireHorse did well in the break down of your post. Isnt like anyone here knows you more than a post you made. It is not like we are slapping high-fives with ya in person.

so, with that said.. i hope your 10 little selves are doing fine!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (27th May 2017), Elen (27th May 2017), Herbert (16th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Herbert, I thought the semi-physical races were 30 million years old? wasn't there 6-7 settlements when we came back after Atlantis? The planets exploded 3.9 million years ago?

Didn't Cro Magnum spontaneously populate Earth 3.5 million years ago?

Thanks for taking the time to answer Green.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (27th May 2017), Greenbarry (27th May 2017), Herbert (27th May 2017)

Synagex
    For you Fire Horse.

My truth is from divinity and you respond to this universe in love or fear.

I posted my info in love and my analysis of your reply and the feeling it gives of is based in fear of what I have posted.

Your reaction to my Info and trying to make out it is channelled from lesser expansive awareness beings is your reaction based on fear.

This level of reaction and accusation is a low vibratory expression and due to this expression you will attract low vibratory entity's that will influence your decisions, you know this already.

I forgive you for your strike against me and if what I share is beyond your level of consciousness understanding then I understand your reaction.

I will explain and show you more clearly some of mistakes in your Interpretations of my posts and this may help you become better in some ways at analysing with intuition at other times.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Herbert, I thought the semi-physical races were 30 million years old? wasn't there 6-7 settlements when we came back after Atlantis? The planets exploded 3.9 million years ago?

Didn't Cro Magnum spontaneously populate Earth 3.5 million years ago?

Thanks for taking the time to answer Green.
    I was talking about the non-physical races who are 100 Million years old with the exception of the 7th non-physical race created on Earth more recently. But yes the semi-physical races are 30-35 Million years old.

There were 6 settlements plus Britain established 20,000 years ago. By about 14,000 years ago these had expanded to 13 settlements.

The planets exploded 4.5 Million years ago in Planet Earth but that was amended to 3.9 Million years ago in The Human Soul.

The Cro Magnum template was adopted 3.5 to 3.9 Million years ago depending on which book you read. As C.T. has stated, when you are dealing in these big numbers it's a bit silly to try to pinpoint within a general range.

Thanks for pointing that out Orbs. There are a lot of details for any one person to remember. But together we get the job done.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (27th May 2017), Greenbarry (27th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Has this 2010 interview with Chris Thomas already been posted, and is it of any interest to anyone:

Uploaded on Aug 26, 2010

Author and Healer Chris Thomas is unique in his data about a VELON ET presence on earth, and has detailed their history in his recent books. Now available as a DVD
    He details the true Human Plan, and Humanity's vital role in the universe, and the involvement with many other ETs over many years.

The latest, Project for Human Extinction, details how the Eliite and Illuminiati were taken over by a small number of Annunaki and Hathor Velon ETs about 300 years ago.
    He discusses this and other matters, in this the 1st of 2 detailed hour long interviews. His comments are highly controversial, as he slams many Channelors as being specifically "conned" by these Velon ETs.

Highly controversial, and unique data.

He was severely weaked some years ago, when he wok up with a hypodermic injection of lethal poison, which he managed to fight against, so he could write his books, and discuss with us on this very rare intervew.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zf7scVDQ1g

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (27th May 2017)

Synagex
    Just some thoughts on the akashic records that some of you might be able to clarify in your own way or repeat from some books to help have a clearer view on this topic.

I have said before that with the correct amount of energy and the correct know how the akashic records can be blocked and distorted, I know this to be true myself and CT has also verified this with the velus akashic info being unlocked from the akashic.

You must understand that the akashic is just like a super recording camera and you must understand that it records events as they take place, like at a party or whatever it records only events not words or thoughts or feelings or intentions just what it See's taking place. In a neutral non judgmentment manor.

CT states that there are settlement's of people that have full soul integration he also says that you will not find these physicaly or even if you use remote viewing as there location has been psychically blocked, and this is true.

The V also can not see this on the akashic and also no one else can either because the akashic record has been manipulated. It has recorded the event of the psychic block but the location has not been recorded.

I have no fear of the akashic records as has been said but I know for a fact it is unreliable in its presentation of facts, not because they are wrong but because they can be disguised and manipulated.

If you want to know the history of a planet ask the planet. Only really works in this solar system as they are all Individual entities.

If you want to know the history of a solar system or galaxy ask the solar system or galaxy. Same goes with a universe.

This is a whole new ball game and nothing like Reading the akashic.

If you want details and those you ask are willing to share you need to go first hand.

As reading the akashic records your info you get from it is based on your consciousness level as you approach it and no two people will have the same story to tell, that is why CT has a certain amount of knowledge and his interpretation of how he has interpreted the records based on his level of consciousness at his approach to the records. And many many more people have had different experiences and reported info on the akashic records.

An event happens and 100 people witness it yet each persons opinions based on what they witnessed will be expressed differently based on the world view, any previous programing that interferes from the up bringing and there level of consciousness expansive awareness.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2017), Aragorn (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (27th May 2017), Maggie (27th May 2017), modwiz (27th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    Just some thoughts on the akashic records that some of you might be able to clarify in your own way or repeat from some books to help have a clearer view on this topic.

I have said before that with the correct amount of energy and the correct know how the akashic records can be blocked and distorted, I know this to be true myself and CT has also verified this with the velus akashic info being unlocked from the akashic.

You must understand that the akashic is just like a super recording camera and you must understand that it records events as they take place, like at a party or whatever it records only events not words or thoughts or feelings or intentions just what it See's taking place. In a neutral non judgmentment manor.

CT states that there are settlement's of people that have full soul integration he also says that you will not find these physicaly or even if you use remote viewing as there location has been psychically blocked, and this is true.

The V also can not see this on the akashic and also no one else can either because the akashic record has been manipulated. It has recorded the event of the psychic block but the location has not been recorded.

I have no fear of the akashic records as has been said but I know for a fact it is unreliable in its presentation of facts, not because they are wrong but because they can be disguised and manipulated.

If you want to know the history of a planet ask the planet. Only really works in this solar system as they are all Individual entities.

If you want to know the history of a solar system or galaxy ask the solar system or galaxy. Same goes with a universe.

This is a whole new ball game and nothing like Reading the akashic.

If you want details and those you ask are willing to share you need to go first hand.

As reading the akashic records your info you get from it is based on your consciousness level as you approach it and no two people will have the same story to tell, that is why CT has a certain amount of knowledge and his interpretation of how he has interpreted the records based on his level of consciousness at his approach to the records. And many many more people have had different experiences and reported info on the akashic records.

An event happens and 100 people witness it yet each persons opinions based on what they witnessed will be expressed differently based on the world view, any previous programing that interferes from the up bringing and there level of consciousness expansive awareness.
    Great post in the right place.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2017), Aragorn (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (27th May 2017), Maggie (27th May 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Synagex before making such unfounded comments you should read the entire thread carefully. The people I know who read this thread are above average intelligence and already are well aware of caveats. Chris Thomas makes it clear that he is also aware of the dangers of putting his own spin on facts from the Akashic. He went out of his way to thoroughly research and he asked up to 25 questions on each point to ensure accuracy. No one could have done more to ensure reliability, I know the man and I trust his integrity and his abilities.

While I appreciate that you are a newcomer to the thread, it is unwise to criticize what you have not taken the time to investigate thoroughly - namely this thread. When you have fully reintegrated, your ability to add to this thread will be appreciated. It is clear from your energy that you have a ways to go, as we all do.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2017), Anastasia (27th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (27th May 2017), modwiz (27th May 2017), Sandra (28th May 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Synagex before making such unfounded comments you should read the entire thread carefully. The people I know who read this thread are above average intelligence and already are well aware of caveats. Chris Thomas makes it clear that he is also aware of the dangers of putting his own spin on facts from the Akashic. He went out of his way to thoroughly research and he asked up to 25 questions on each point to ensure accuracy. No one could have done more to ensure reliability, I know the man and I trust his integrity and his abilities.

While I appreciate that you are a newcomer to the thread, it is unwise to criticize what you have not taken the time to investigate thoroughly - namely this thread. When you have fully reintegrated, your ability to add to this thread will be appreciated. It is clear from your energy that you have a ways to go, as we all do.
    Hey no worry's just sharing info about the akashic based on some recent posters who where still not sure about the akashic and daring there point of view of it being reliable, so just sharing my point of view to maybe add there awarness of someone else's different facts based on consciousness approach to this particular subject.

No diss respect Intended to you or Chris Thomas or anyone else.

Unless we expand on the CT info that he managed to put into words and letters before he got Ill and came under constant attack we are limiting are fields of investigation and evolvement something that Chris Thomas may have not wanted.

Times change situations change we need to keep it evolving and others points of factual I to based on there experience is paramount.

If we limit our selves to what CT has gratefully shared without moving on and evolving then this thread will become just like a book club based on what has been said or written in the past.

Have you ever tried doing anything fully Integrated, it is a pain in the..... The attention you get from all kinds of entities is not needed. And keeping up barriers cuts you of from alot of life loving energies from family and friends.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herbert covered how Chris does not "interpret" the Akashic so I don't need to say anything about that. Thanks Herbert.

Synerjack, your posts are the only ones spewing we "must" or try to teach us. This is a thread about banned books and Chris Thomas and his contributions to humanity. Schooling us is a red flag.

I disagree with Chris on the 14. It is ok to disagree but in this thread there is no room for telling us how it really is. You are free to start a new thread called " Chris Thomas spews inaccurate facts because the Akashic is scewed" for example. Spew until you hearts content their.

I support Chris's work and his banned books here. I know a few things on my own before I heard of Chris. His work explained a couple of critical things so I had my own personal verification. How nice for me. Eh?

No matter. I simply will not support posts that attempt to undermine his sacrifices. His books rock. They are banned. They tried to kill him. These things don't hpen to people who spew "inaccurate" rubbish - they happen to people that are on point.

Icky and others spew with impunity. I rest my case.

Just saying...
    Last edited by Orbs, 28th May 2017 at 07:53.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2017), Anastasia (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017), Herbert (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Lol I have actually started looking into this material of CT's, because a couple of members postings ( yes also the one who triggers you above ), they have a great point, if CT was able to continue writing books/sharing or is and will future wise, others will pick up the baton, he created a track and that trail does not stop unless one wishes to remain back along the trail, till ready.

Am only just putting me toes in the water, cheers to all sharing here, your well ahead of me Orbs

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017), Herbert (16th September 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Alan, it is not a race or contest etc. I hope you get something valuable out of Chris's hard work.

I personally enjoy this forum. It is the only place I am aware of to share, discuss etc. Chris's books etc.

We have to do it ourselves is a core message and I find that empowering versus you burn, eat flies, have spiders suck your blood, get bitten by masquitos, etc. for all space and time if you do not get on your knees and worship an invisible being that MUST do it for you because you can't.

And donate your money too.

Just saying...
    Last edited by Orbs, 28th May 2017 at 09:13.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2017), Anastasia (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017), Herbert (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lol I have actually started looking into this material of CT's, because a couple of members postings ( yes also the one who triggers you above ), they have a great point, if CT was able to continue writing books/sharing or is and will future wise, others will pick up the baton, he created a track and that trail does not stop unless one wishes to remain back along the trail, till ready.

Am only just putting me toes in the water, cheers to all sharing here, your well ahead of me Orbs
    Please don't disappear into it and ignore the rest of the forum as most in this thread do.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017)

Synagex
    OK here we go.

Shield's up.

Deflectors on.

I forgive the velon and there foot soldiers for all that they have done and may do in the future.

I ask my father to forgive them to for they do not know what they do.

I forgive all that stand against me and mine with unconditional love, patience, compassion and understanding to all beings in this universe on there Individual journey of perfect unfoldment.

Sticks and stones people. Sticks and stones.

Love and be loved. Love and be loved.

Can you forgive them to..... ?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Greenbarry (28th May 2017), modwiz (28th May 2017)