Page 207 of 258 FirstFirst ... 107157197204205206207208209210217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Nice chat with a buddy. Thinks a lot of pedophiles and adrenachrome people are getting busted for human trafficking. I read about it but it’s hard to accept. Let’s hope it gets exposed and they are all prosecuted...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th June 2020), Dreamtimer (26th June 2020), Elen (27th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Nice chat with a buddy. Thinks a lot of pedophiles and adrenachrome people are getting busted for human trafficking. I read about it but it’s hard to accept. Let’s hope it gets exposed and they are all prosecuted...
    I'm afraid that's just fake news, Orbs. Stories like that get spread on social media by the alt-right so as to garner more support for Trump. It's all part of the same LARP as the QAnon bullshit.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th June 2020), Elen (27th June 2020), Octopus Garden (27th June 2020), Orbs (26th June 2020), Wind (26th June 2020)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    In my previous post I say “formally in control.” If you read Chris’s books you would thd Illuminati/V/free masons have been in control for a long time. A one world government or NWO has been behind the scenes for a long to like.

They want it out in the open basically want communism globally. It makes you wonder about Russia and China. Looks like they are leaders so all the BA about them being a democratic whatever would be counterproductive to their goal of assimilation.

It’s just a mess. The citizens of the world need to be told what’s been done to them. We call that thd truth bubbling up or being disclosed. This may be happening now.

The pandemic is not what we were told/sold. There is a massive psychological component to it regardless of part of it being real. Articles claiming victory because we shut things down don’t consider the threat was never as great as we were told virtually locking in a decent outcome.

The demoralized population still wears mask, etc. Food inflation, surveillance and consolidation are far from over. The erection in November will surly bring more beatings. The coup to destroy the Trumpet is fully exposed. There is no denying it.

The message is loud and clear - the trumpet has to go so another person is in the WH. Someone part of the right crime family. The media will make sure you despise the trumpet. The crusade to destroy him is sad at best.

My guess is the trumpet delayed someone’s plans. This is why the scope yo ruin him is so grand. A global meltdown event is in the works. I can’t tell you if it will succeed or not. You may hate the trumpet but he did let the governors decide thd fate of their states which is odd as hell for someone who’s laying for the bad guys because it decentralized power which is thd polar opposite of the NWO consolidation.

It may lead to consolidation eventually but it was the right move. Each state has different variables and were able to act as necessary in theory.

There you have it. Mind control has colored thd thoughts of billions as there obsession with destroying an elected official has put every single real world issue in the trash can.

Free energy, SSP, semi-physical beings, portals, space ships, the truth about the solar system, the Illuminati, free masons, soul reintegration, etc. are in the trash can because of an orange guy and BLM. The distraction is so grand the list I just wrote is meaningless to billions.

Free energy alone would transform the planet. Agriculture would soar to heights unfathomable. We would be free of energy bills.

Apparently a 17 year old girl sat and videotaped a white police officer execute a hand cuffed black man so everything worth living for is in the trash can as we chant BLM when all life’s matter.

Mind control. Humans are easily deceived. Simple magic tricks fool us. The tools they use today go far beyond a deck of cards...
    I am really glad to read this post. Why? Because I discovered a new (new to me) free-minded, considered thinker posting on this forum. This is truly a wonderful surprise.

There are many great folks here. I say great because they are, for the most part, coming first and foremost from their heart.

It's my opinion that the heart alone is not enough to bring to this 'gamezone' and thus the posts I write here from time to time strive to raise the bar albeit can shake up "faux peace" that everything at this level of our being is fine just the way it is.

"The Chris Thomas paradigm" cannot/should not be ruled out (as many do). If ever there were evidence Chris Thomas may have been "right on" we are seeing it emerge in multiple ways.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Orbs (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm afraid that's just fake news, Orbs. Stories like that get spread on social media by the alt-right so as to garner more support for Trump. It's all part of the same LARP as the QAnon bullshit.
    Aragorn, you are wrong. Just because the Q "op" integrated "the practice" into their war chest does not make news about it fake.

The practice has been ongoing on this planet for millennia. There is mountains of evidence of this. You know better and you are smarter than that. Stop making every statement you write have only one basis for your words - the upcoming US election. Instead, post what you know is true or what you know is likely true. Being the head honcho here should come with personal responsibility and I know you know better... especially being in Belgium!

All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Orbs (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    I had just done a deep exploration of various news reports that arose in the press in India over the last few decades specifically focused on the form of practice of sorcery where humans were being killed in ritual sacrifice to evil gods (and where essences of the victims were consumed by the practitioner) - Read about Tamil Sorcery - it goes back centuries.

https://books.google.com/books?id=0L...orcery&f=false

It's just a ride

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chester View Post
    Aragorn, you are wrong. Just because the Q "op" integrated "the practice" into their war chest does not make news about it fake.

The practice has been ongoing on this planet for millennia. There is mountains of evidence of this. You know better and you are smarter than that. Stop making every statement you write have only one basis for your words - the upcoming US election. Instead, post what you know is true or what you know is likely true. Being the head honcho here should come with personal responsibility and I know you know better... especially being in Belgium!.
    I am not denying that satanic ritual abuse exists ─ nor that it exists even here in Belgium ─ but the news that Orbs cited is fake news, and has ─ as I said already ─ been shared only on social media, and with the exact intent as I stated. There is no trace whatsoever about it in any other news media, and at this point, I would like to underscore once again that not all mainstream media are corporate ─ that's a US American thing.

The most reliable news media here in Belgium are the regional-government-owned ones, sponsored with taxpayer money. And they have a couple of very good investigative journalists on their payroll. If even an inkling of this news story about the supposedly rescued human trafficking victims had been true, then those journalists would have already long made sure that it was known about by the population. The "news" isn't even recent.

Need I really remind you of similar news stories spread many years ago by one Benjamin Fulford? The mass arrests? The draining of the swamp? George H. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Pope Francis, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles, all of them arrested and held at a secret US military base pending their trial?

It wasn't true then, Sam, and it also isn't true now. I can't believe you're allowing yourself to fall for that same old routine again. Not only is it obviously fake, but it has already been done before, in exactly the same way. If anything's a giveaway about the whole thing, then that one should be it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th June 2020), Octopus Garden (27th June 2020), Wind (26th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I said I wished it is true and then stated you don’t need a “cover” to free children.

So what is the truth about pedophiles, adrenachrome, and child trafficking? Human trafficking?

I don’t exactly know but it is very concerning to say the least. Headlines in thd controled media are doubtful. I don’t hsvd thd answers on this but it really is a massive problem in my opinion.

I suspect it’s bad. Really bad. Beings above thd law do as they please. Let’s hope it is all false! But that ain’t reality. There is more to the story than I know.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (27th June 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Orbs,

It's typical atrocity propaganda and has been used to great effect to demonize the Jews in the past.

"Lurid tales purporting to unveil Jewish atrocities against Christians were widespread during the Middle Ages.[17] The charge against Jews of kidnapping and murdering Christian children to consume their blood during Passover became known as blood libel"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2020), Orbs (27th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t have the answer.

Gold is close to $1800. Florida snd Texas are locking down again?

They won’t let up. I suspect more states to follow. Let’s see what the NBL does.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (29th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Bloomberg reports $863 billion total restaurant revenue in the USA in 2019 I read. It gives a great perspective on what a trillion dollars is. In theory, every restaurant and all their workers 24/7 throughout thd land don’t generate $1 trillion.

Yet recent stimulus is what? 5 trillion?

All these restaurants together working can’t generate 20% of that in a YEAR! How about the entire national debt? Whose going to pay it? Can it be paid?

All good Ponzi schemes come to an end. By increasing the debt by incrementally larger amounts will do what it was designed to do - provide control and enrich the few then implode.

The transition into a one world whatever will require despair at a level that is rare. A debt implosion will do nicely. When?

I don’t know. Are there signs?

Gold needs to be at a high. Debt needs to be at a high. Unemployment needs to be at a high. Food needs to be expensive. How about I stop there and try to sleep. If your goal is one world whatever you to implode the status quo.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2020), modwiz (29th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    How does a quote “businessman “ put out fires? By throwing money at it. The Democrats are redistributing wealth heaping piles of money on the debt and the trumpet is falling for it.

Say “no” and you don’t get the vote, right?

The trumpet has a lot of ammunition but never used it. Why is that? He never counters.

Do you think maybe, just maybe, he could investigate Building 7? Think he could expose the SSP? Expose spraying? Expose semi-physical life dealing with the military? Expose playing the harp? Expose Oguanas ineligibility? Expose fake Apolo?

How about something simple like all the draconian EO Oguana signed? Go on TV and explain the NADA or Partot Act snd what a shake down that is?

Instead he takes it. 24/7 abuse. Why?

Unfortunately for me I can’t come up with a good reason. There are a dozen or more things he could expose that would make him, or anyone else, a hero. So why don’t they?

The only explanation I come up with is the control of secret whatever is so entrenched the president doesn’t have the option to expose the truth. They are actors. Puppets.

Chris wrote a lot about the Illuminati/Free masons snd there buddies the V. They control the planet. Some will argue new age whatever we control ourselves but discount to zero the very air we breathe is controlled. I wear a mask. I’m controlled. I can’t use a spaceship either. I could go on but it’s pointless.

The planet is controlled by secret whatever and it’s not really an opinion. Hopefully we are watching a failed last attempt by the bad guys. I hope that’s true. It looks like things will get more difficult.

Economic shifts as big as we have seen take time to trickle down. We have not seen the full effects - it’s a big ship and turns slowly. Once bandaid stimulus printing is over more effects will be seen. Unfortunately I expect more dirty tricks. Why?

Something big is in motion. I suspect they will simply try to ad resolve. Complete the Hegelian dialectic. The entire virus whatever is back in swing according to headlines. New spikes. Tens of thousands that don’t know they have it but millions will die?

The measures our leaders take is really what matters. We can all argue the virus narrative but the effects are what affect us.

If I had to guess I would say nested Hegelian dialectics are being used so whatever it takes to get the reaction required will be deployed. They can basically do what they want until forces, such as whistleblowers or Pliedians, etc. step in to help put a halt to it.

It’s not going to stop on it’s own. Without a doubt we are one move away from checkmate. The divisions amongst us have never been deeper. I can report things and instantly machine guns come out. Unfortunately for me I’m stuck believing in soul reintegration and I share the perspective Chris wrote about.

The Illuminati was infiltrated be beings that were so advanced yo us they played us like a Fiddle. In 1800 thd had space ships and most people didn’t bathe. Do you think this knowledge/differential plated a part in building the railroads?

They needed a transport system the people Beowulf adopt without challenge. Can’t show filthy gold miners a spaceship now can you?

We are dealing with 250 years of absolute abuse including life extending to a very select few and 14 energies. It will take some pain to unwind it. Expect more of the shit show to get us where we need to be...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (29th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Headlines are pushing a spike. Gold at $1788. There doesn’t seem to be panic buying - just a steady rise. Gold is forecasting further devaluation in fiat currency. It’s forecasting more printing.

Why not print? For what? 40 years the house of cards hasn’t fallen right? History shows us what expanding the money supply does, doesn’t it?

Covid outbreak headlines lack details. For example, x people tested positive but no mention if they were sick.

Now we see a national coin shortage? Who saw that one coming? Where did they all go? I honestly don’t get it. I never heard of this. It’s difficult to make change? Anyone find that odd?

Paper carriers the virus is next, right? Elimination of cash has been a theory for a long time snd it appears to actually gaining some traction. Cash is difficult to track. They want to track food purchases as well as just about everything else.

I have written about a second wave is in the script. Is this still the first wave? Or is it the second? I can’t keep up. If you are a college age person and you contract it and don’t even get sick how do we know left from right? So these “carriers “ are now the problem?

Hasn’t every other virus spread? Isn’t that what happens. Everyone washing their hands, distancing, staying home, wearing masks and gloves, summer, etc. hasn’t stopped it? It’s different this time?

I’m confused. Seriously confused. Headlines are telling us all these steps taken haven’t worked? The virus just lived on in 90 degree heat dormant and when thd beach opened and you could go to a pub it jumped out at people but wasn’t at Walmart or Home Depot?

I thought headlines were lies? They are true now? Media now reports truth?

Anyone else as confused as I am? When Oguana was President and 6 million people died (they say) why did that end? Why wasn’t everything shut down then? Why now?

This time is different?

I don’t get it. I do get consumer behavior and psychology have changed. I see it every day.

I suspect eliminating cash has taken another step. Media has been linked to erections snd favoritism for a very long time. As we get closer to November expect more bashing, lies, social engineering, restrictions, inconvenience, negative surprises, surveillance, consolidation, food inflation, etc.

Good times...
    Last edited by Orbs, 29th June 2020 at 07:52.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (29th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I used to like this thread when it was unpopular.

I can tell Orbs it good with it, so I am too.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

25. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Orbs (29th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz, thanks man. As you can see I ask a lot of questions because I don’t know. Things don’t add up. I try to report in real time use real time data to piece the puzzle together.

Why? Just wired that way. Maybe someday in the future we will find out trying to figure out truth regardless of how painful will prove to be a good deed. Maybe it will inspire others to abandon the Ostrich Effect.

Everything I have learned regarding truth is suppressed. I’m hoping one of these days we see the change we need to get to the next level. I’m hoping truth comes out but as we can all see they have us wrapped up tight. Religion will take a blow only the Illuminati/whatever could deliver. This is one of there stated aims.

According to Chris personal change in theory can happen at any time. He also wrote about having to do things the “hard way” and having to live through the bad guys giving it there best shot to stop it. This is what we are experiencing now. Just the beginning unfortunately.

My money is on the Earth. She will hsvd the final say. In thd mean time we need to help each other. Spirit Helper Modwiz. Thx for hanging around such a worthy thread...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Our buddy Ben says he is under attack. Says skull and bones is behind covid.

I see people who dismisses it as a hoax snd people genuinely afraid they are going to die every day. It’s a choice what to believe. I look at the effects. There is a lot that has changed.

After all these months it is difficult to find truth that has bubbled up regarding disclosure. Or, is there disclosure and we don’t see it?

I think there is disclosure but it’s not worth discussing. Too much division already. I hope something really concrete surfaces such as free energy.

Gold close to life of contract highs. Looks like it will make new ones as purchasing power diminishes. Stocks are either on a cliff or otherwise. 30 days from now these indicators will be interesting to see where they are at.

Good luck everyone...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2020), Dreamtimer (30th June 2020)