Page 210 of 258 FirstFirst ... 110160200207208209210211212213220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hey Aragorn, buildings aren’t wired for demolition when they are built. Nor does it take a few hours my Belgium friend...
    Actually, they are Orbs. It's a security precaution in skyscrapers and other tall buildings ─ as well as strategically important bridges ─ so that they can be brought down safely if it is ever needed. The provisions are all there.

Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    What is the V agenda? Just link me to a thread or post.
    According to the Chris Thomas narrative, the Velon are a "semi-physical" extraterrestrial species who came to Earth a long time ago in order to claim it as their own. They allegedly traveled back in time to the days of the Sumerian civilization and altered our history. Then some infighting between several Velon tribes ensued, and eventually all of the tribes left except for two, being the Annunaki and the Hathor. These two tribes are allegedly also at war with each other, but both want to claim the planet as theirs.

Chris Thomas is the only one in the world who came up with this narrative. He claims that he's hard-wired into the Akashic Records, and that this is where his information comes from. Yet, there are others who claim they can tap into the Akashic, and none of them corroborates Chris Thomas' claims, nor does he corroborate theirs.

Interesting, Wind. My late husband did some public relations for Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth and was obsessed with the topic before he died. So was I, but not to the same degree. I do feel that subject kind of hijacked my brain for a number of years.

What do you think was accomplished by this act?
    The US Constitution demands that if the US would want to go to war, then it must be approved by Congress. However, if the US is being attacked by a foreign nation ─ read: war is as such declared by said foreign nation ─ then the US may engage in military operations against said nation without the approval of Congress. "9/11" gave the USA the perfect excuse for the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.

Abby Martin of Empire Files did a recent documentary on the never-ending war in Afghanistan, and why the US is maintaining a foothold in that country. It's all about laying claim to the country's natural resources ─ including the opium trafficked by the CIA for funding its black operations.

In addition to that, Dick Cheney felt that the USA had lost too much of its nationalism under the Clinton administration, and stated on television two weeks before "9/11" that ─ and I quote ─ "What America needs is another Pearl Harbor." And indeed, if anything, "9/11" was a major boost to US nationalism.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th July 2020), Orbs (7th July 2020), Wind (7th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi OG, i going to assume this is a bit of a sensitive topic for you ... but I do wonder how long it would take to wire a building filled with policeman, demolition experts, those firearm g-men, FBI, etc. It would be difficult to keep that many people quiet but they could sign non-discolure agreements according to American high security requirements while they twisted the wires. Why? Because they had no choice with two skyscrapers in midtown New York City burning infernos. The timing is a bit suspect ... they could have waited until people were clear but maybe they chose not to.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2020), Dreamtimer (7th July 2020), Orbs (7th July 2020), Wind (7th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Interesting, Wind. My late husband did some public relations for Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth and was obsessed with the topic before he died.
    Yeah, plenty of architects and engineers were quite dissatisfied with the official narrative and for a good reason.

It has as many holes as Swiss cheese does!

What do you think was accomplished by this act?
    Some people got rich, the surveillance state went into full swing and the military industrial complex got it's dominance and wars.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    It would be difficult to keep that many people quiet but they could sign non-discolure agreements according to American high security requirements while they twisted the wires.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project#Secrecy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_to_know

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2020), Dreamtimer (7th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2020), Orbs (7th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

Glad to see people working on something together.

9 Jaun Juan needs to be exposed. A couple of things I’ll throw in may help.

I think within about 3 hours we got the Parrot Act. Rumor has it all the records for Enron and the trading scandal were in building 7. BBC reported the collapse 20+ minutes before it happened. They found a pristine drivers license of a terrorist on the sidewalk.

Some think there were no planes at all - just CGI. Ed Chiarini did some great research and it is worth looking at. He claims kerosene was used at the pentagon. 5 frames from some 85 or so security cameras were released. 5. That’s it.

Honey Honjour armed with a box cutter didn’t change the paradigm of a planet. Chris wrote a lot of fear went into the global mass conscience. Ed claims Larry Silverstein is an actor snd identifys who he is. He states actors had notes in their hands.

I’ve noticed the sky is different in different “takes.” I have seen orbs in the sky in some video.

Bush beans in the classroom is telling. Watch it. It’s staged.

There was no plane at the pentagon or in Pennsylvania. Someone made a phone call from the plane on their mobile phone I think. I don’t think that is possible or wasn’t back then.

I could keep going but it’s somewhat pointless. Chris claimed the CIA was behind it. He wrote about bin laundry and it is a must read. To bad so few will ever read it.

The V agenda Octopus is something Chris wrote a lot about. Evicting all of them has proved to be very difficult. They are technically very advanced and good at time travel. They want the planet and took over the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776.

They are not nice beings. They are very tall. They landed in Russia in 1989. Look up that news story it’s worth a read.

The fact the trumpet doesn’t expose 9 Juan Juan is telling.

Good luck everyone finding the truth about it. The fact they have gotten away with is very telling on many levels...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2020), Dreamtimer (9th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2020), Wind (7th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I think within about 3 hours we got the Parrot Act.
    No no, it was a bit longer than that. But still, it was only a couple of days or so, which is still pretty fast for any law to get submitted to and approved by Congress, and then put into immediate action.

Rumor has it all the records for Enron and the trading scandal were in building 7.
    I've heard that too. In fact, they were supposedly in the office that caught fire. And said office was on the opposite side of the twin towers, so it couldn't have caught fire due to any falling debris.

BBC reported the collapse 20+ minutes before it happened.
    Actually, it was 30 minutes, and the biggest joke of it all was that the building was still visible behind the BBC reporter who announced it.

They found a pristine drivers license of a terrorist on the sidewalk.
    A passport, not a driver's license. But yes, it was in pristine condition, and it was the passport of one of the alleged hijackers. And the head of one of the other hijackers was found on the balcony of one of the surrounding buildings. And then there were those eight hijackers who turned up alive after the attacks, one of them never even having left his home country in years.

Hijack a plane, fly it into a skyscraper and walk away without a scratch. I thought only Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger could pull that off.

Some think there were no planes at all - just CGI. Ed Chiarini did some great research and it is worth looking at.
    Yes, some people make that claim, but the planes were there.

He claims kerosene was used at the pentagon. 5 frames from some 85 or so security cameras were released. 5. That’s it.
    That which hit the Pentagon was a cruise missile.

• Only parts of a single jet engine were found at the Pentagon. These engine parts did not correspond to either of the two types of engines used in any airplanes owned by United Airlines at the time. The manufacturers of both types of engines have confirmed this.

• A couple of amateur pilots trained on twin-propeller Beechcraft airplanes would never have been able to pull off the maneuver of approaching the Pentagon at that low altitude and at that speed with a jet airliner.

• One of the generals stationed at the Pentagon mentioned on camera that it was a missile that hit the building.

I’ve noticed the sky is different in different “takes.
    I've noticed that too, but that in itself could have been an artifact of the cameras' automatic light sensitivity adjustment.

Bush beans in the classroom is telling. Watch it. It’s staged.
    I must disagree with that. I think Bush's reaction was genuine. I don't think he would have been in on it ─ he wasn't smart enough, and he was too arrogant, with as a result that he could easily have spilled the beans in a slip of the tongue. They couldn't risk that.

There was no plane at the pentagon or in Pennsylvania.
    There was indeed no plane at the Pentagon, because it was a cruise missile ─ see higher up. However, there was a plane in Pennsylvania, but it was not brought down by the passengers overtaking the hijackers. It was shot down by an F-16 from the Air National Guard because it wasn't responding to any communication and it was approaching a no-fly zone. Donald Rumsfeld admitted to that on camera in a slip of the tongue.

Someone made a phone call from the plane on their mobile phone I think. I don’t think that is possible or wasn’t back then.
    It certainly would have been possible, but given that the whole cover story of the hijackers being overtaken by the passengers is bogus, it does make you question the authenticity of the footage.

Where and when was that footage recorded? I could be wrong, but I doubt that it would have been on the day itself, and inside of an actual flying airplane. I think that part was staged.

I could keep going but it’s somewhat pointless. Chris claimed the CIA was behind it. He wrote about bin laundry and it is a must read. To bad so few will ever read it.
    Well, it was probably not the entire CIA, just as it was also without a doubt not the entire US government. It was most likely a joint operation between certain black ops groups from within the CIA, the Mossad, the Saudi intelligence community, and possibly MI5/MI6.

"Bin Laundry", that's a good one, though. I hadn't heard that one yet.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2020), Orbs (7th July 2020), Wind (7th July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Ironic that those who wanted to prevent tongue slips ended up having their own. Just goes to show, those who think they're smarter or in control, aren't. Not completely, anyway. One of the prices the Intelligence community is paying is having Trump. He treats them like crap.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early evening.

Gold @ $1800+. Oil @ $40. Hey, there is a glut it should be @ $13.

It’s not. As we all form our opinions it appears the agenda marches on.

So many of us right. We are thd cream of the crop. The all knowledgeable all seeing top 1%. Here we are.

I don’t know shit.

Good luck to all of you...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing to report. People are making choices...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

The out in the open strategy of certain politicians is concerning.

The latest is a coin shortage. I didn’t see that one. Credit card only a lot now with a coin shortage. I guess the dirty paper is next?

Hey Chris, thx for all your hard work. Change is here...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th July 2020)

Thanks
    No shortage of coins around here. In fact, I see extras here and there. In change slots and cashier dishes. Some people don't want to touch them due to germs.

Money has always been filthy, I don't feel like it's any worse now. Just wash those hands!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2020), Orbs (12th July 2020), Wind (11th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I guess the coin shortage is made up. One of my banks wouldn’t give me jack. Some stores self checkouts are card only. I make this stuff up because I like the attention of about 5 people in thd world.

Give it a rest.

It’s all moving in the wrong direction. That’s everyone’s problem. It’s not theory or opinion. I get people are cocky because they can eat. How quaint.

I guess the apathy will cause more despair. Nothing to see here just move along...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2020), Elen (12th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2020), modwiz (12th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As we can all see my last post contained quite a bit of attitude.

Today is a new day. Summarizing I have reported on food inflation, surveillance snd consolidation for months now. Food inflation has been expanded to include inflation in other forms. The main measure of inflation, according to many, is gold.

Gold refuses to sell off and in fact is very steady at $1800+ per ounce. What gold is saying is “if you want to convert your fiat paper to gold it costs $1800 per ounce.”

Yes, gold talks. Some of you will reject this simple equation but nonetheless if you want to “convert” a paper asset to gold you either pay $1800 or mine it yourself which will have a cost.

Gold is also telling us “printing money at ungodly rates out of thin air is going to make things you buy more expensive.” Volatility is still present and traditional indicators may diverge for some time. Gold is forecasting many months into the future.

This is why they trade “gold futures contracts.” Very similar to the continent of Atlantas being in the “Atlantic” ocean.

Gold is a Nostradamus. Anyone notice menu prices at restaurants rising? Has your rent gone down? Is your grocery bill smaller? Is beer cheaper? Why is crude oil at $40 per barrel when there is a glut?

Gold is telling you why.

Why is silver at $19 while gold is close to lifetime highs? This is a good question. I suspect as long as gold is lofty it will influence its little brother. $19 maybe a buy. It’s expensive to me but i can’t rule out the “gap” will close.

Surveillance needs no reporting. It’s off the charts. Some feel social distancing enhances tracking.

Consolidation is occurring right under our noses. Mom and pops face different rules than Home Depot, etc. Small business is under attack and Walmart and the big guys face less and less competition.

The governments power is growing. There are enough new regulations to choke us all. Try being a doctor right now. Try opening your dining room up and see how much red tape there is.

Mail in votes are happening. Some feel that’s great. Some don’t.

How many states have mandatory face masks? Muzzle the beast, make its hair grow, take away entertainment, restrict its movement, make their loved ones die in a room where you can’t be with them or hold their hand, tell them they can’t have their funeral they way they choose, restrict their weddings, restrict the Secretary of State availability, close schools so kids don’t get away from their parents, swell the welfare pool, kill the jobs the welfare pool needs to go back to, etc. and we now are all animals.

This short list is not what you do to human beings. Nonetheless it’s being done. Anyone see a pattern here? You think it will let up soon?

Believe whatever you wish. Things will get more difficult. The squeeze will continue right into November. If you choose to deny a political and consolidation agenda that’s your choice...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    No denial here, so anyway to sort it all out? Refuse and wither seems to be a pretty good deterant.

Animal it is.
    Have a great day today

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2020), Dreamtimer (12th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2020), Wind (12th July 2020)

Thanks
    The stores I know of not using cash are doing it due to Covid. Not a cash shortage. I use cash regularly. Still. No problems with getting it from the bank.

I just wash my hands. And I wear a mask out of respect for my fellow humans and the desire for good rather than bad public health. Since I like to go out in public and so do others.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2020), Wind (12th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    That's interesting, yesterday I was at a convenience store that had a sign posted about no change ... I withdrew some cash but as I was doing it I asked for change for the money. It then occurred to me that there was 'no change' but then the clerk said no problem ... It left me wondering what the hell was going on ... in an absent-minded way that is.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2020), Dreamtimer (12th July 2020), Wind (12th July 2020)