Page 243 of 258 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246253 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Well Pretend, carnival barking doesn't work here. I will agree on one thing - I bet Fox garbage doesn't want him back.

You think the American people are going to allow election fraud like this to prevail. You cheer for it. You endorse it.

Good luck with that.

You also endorse Oguana you healthy right/left brained individual you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th November 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    It's hard to accept, Orbs. But there has been no widespread conspiracy involving throwing the election. Another thing that is important to note is that Biden has the same hard line against China, trade wise, as Trump. There may be no significant reduction of military spending, either, under Biden. So all of those manufacturing jobs that were created under Trump, will likely still be there. So, you can relax about that. And, there could very well be hundreds of thousands, if not millions of jobs created through green infrastructure projects. That is, if there are the funds to do it all. Huge huge FDR style task.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th November 2020), Wind (29th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Half of the American public is deluded by the fire hose of misinformation that Trump and his power addled devotees are shotgunning. Classic propaganda technique. I heard a very knowledgeable (and sane) political historian say that he thought Trump's instincts for manipulation were even better than Putin's. In my estimation that's pretty high praise as far as authoritarian despots go. Puts Trump in historical elite company.

The American government en toto will absolutely not let the Trump cabal do this. You simply have to come to the realization that you are being manipulated. I don't know why you so easily accept this but if I found myself in a similar situation I can guarantee you that I would seek therapy. And as horrific as the reality is, I would also recommend it for upwards of 50 million people that are requesting authoritarianism to rule in the United States, all the while demonstrating a willingness to die rather than wear a mask to protect their neighbor.

I'm not being mean Orbs, our country is in serious trouble.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2020), Wind (29th November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Octopus, thanks for chiming in. There is more voter fraud then whores in Las Vegas. It also appears Joey took a lot of money in. Allegations point at China, Russia, etc. What most of you don't know, is the truth Chris exposed. For example, if the USA and Russia are secretly pals, all bets are off.

This is an illusion for your mind. It is mind control.

Trump is from a different crime family. If that bastard is part of the cabal/illuminati/free masons/V we are all toast. This is it kids. This is the Annunaki Plan versus the Human Plan Chris wrote about. What does that mean?

It means there are two very distinguishable futures. One the Georgia Guide stone future or two soul reintegration.

Take a big wiff. This is way beyond my stupid posts. They are bringing China, Russia and Iran into this. THAT'S HOW WARS START. WE are not supposed to be arguing on a dead forum we are supposed to be moving forward with a kick ass future.

This whole thing may be a charade to get us into war. Have any of you thought of that? I don't want a fucking war. I want to live in peace!

Sue me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2020), modwiz (30th November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Gold $1778. Silver $22.23.

Fiat money laundering has basically stopped.

We will all see what happens soon enough. No word from Kamel Harryass.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2020), modwiz (1st December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not so late...

Biden is wearing a boot. Rumors are it’s hiding a bracelet. More rumors Joey is trying to get a pardon for his whole family. I won’t even comment on that.

Gold $1787.

Rumor is the 5-6 states in contention did not have their legislature change thd laws - governors and SOS did etc. Theory is this is unconstitutional snd is thd path to the Supreme Court and will get those states electoral votes thrown out. That’s the theory. Nobody gets them.

Rumors people are starting to sign like a canary. Rumors of confessions.

We will watch history here. Rumors thd vaccine is not a good thing. Some of you that are under tremendous mind control not only voted snd endorse Joey you support thd vaccine.

Mail in voting is a scam. The rumor is there is not enough time to win a trial on fraud. The democrats knew this. Rumors treason has been committed. Rumors of capital punishment.

Rumors kamel Harryass is AWL.

Rumors China, Russia and Iran are involved. This is a nightmare waiting to happen.

Hang in there patriots. Joey just may be wearing a bracelet. Lots of rumors. Time is against us. Rumors Dominion is gone as well. Frosty the Snowman stands a better chance of surviving in hell then Kamel Harryass being President...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not so late.

It appears many of you are getting your wish. Dr. Fooky is saying our punishment for thanksgiving and Christmas snd New Years will be severe. While some of you welcome the punishment lest you be reminded the global death toll has not deviated amongst your mind control.

Influenza, pneumonia, flu deaths etc. have finally been almost 100% eradicated. This is great news is it not? The price is covid with a 99.8% survival rate. This is truly a great trade off.

Unfortunately the MSM does not tell truth. The data presented to us is more dirty then Biden if that is even possible. We understand people are getting sick just as they always have. Fortunately this new disease has some 50% that don’t know they have it. I’m not sure of any disease that is like that.

Amazon, Walmart, etc. hsvd hired hundreds of thousands and gotten rich beyond imagination because magically the virus is not dangerous there. Mind you this in violation of the RICO Act as mom snd pop business become extinct.

The never ending pandemic has ushered in a new super vaccine many of you will line up for. After you take it you will thrust your fear on others disregarding completely you are now protected from thd 99.8% survival virus so someone standing next to you that didn’t get it is 200% no threat to you as you are protected.

This level of mind control will cause you to turn on your fellow man even more so. The controllers will let you do their work for them as snitch hotlines light up like Christmas trees. Vengeance will be yours.

Our president has stated he will not make the vaccine mandatory. However, he may not be our president much longer. Regardless plans for hospitals, police, firefighters, etc. to have to take it to keep there jobs is being made public. Adoption will spread as thd mind control cannot be overcome by many.

This is the V plan in action. Thd TV is running people’s lives.

We all have a lot to think about. I see a movement of people saying no. The media lies are beyond our vocabulary yet people endorse it. Why?

The good guys seem to be losing yet there are massive rumors of arrests etc. I saw a rumor Oguana was arrested. Our buddy Ben Fulfish said he was executed months ago. What to believe?

Trust your intuition. Get prepared as best you can. The world I describe above is not my choice. Don’t make it yours...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

UK will start vaccinations NEXT week. Elderly and healthcare workers first. 2 doses required. Expected to vax 1/3 of 66 million at first.

The elderly in homes first.

Trumpet wants to get rid of the law indemnifying social media companies. We can all see their censorship snd thd damaging content they freely allow to be posted. It’s about god dam time.

This will upset democrats. Good.

Gold around $1830.

Dr. Jerome Corsi is worth listening to. Agai, if you are a Democrat you will despise him. He has payed out a legal path for trumpet to win and defeat this egregious treason. A man who didn’t campaign and had 12 people at rallies got more votes by far then any president in history has already been proved insanity.

I’m guessing he got about 10 million at most.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

Gold $1839. It’s interesting. It has sold off yet remains expensive. What is it forecasting? Is the global money laundering done? How could it be?

Evidence of fraud increases daily. More focus on foreign involvement. That c as my lead anywhere good. The treason committed has to be prosecuted.

Focus is now on the vaccinations. I have a theory some institutions will make in mandatory. A good example outside of first responders is Walmart, Amazon etc. They have benefited from a monopoly and usually there is a catch. Making their huge workforce take thd poke (early adoption) would be a great prize.

We will know soon enough.

Thd vaccinations cannot possibly bd for covid. For one, nobody really admits to what covid is. How can a vaccine be made for a moving target? Second, how can it be made Di quick?

The point is it appears thd vaccine is part of a well thought out plan. Part of the Hegelian dialectic solution which proves it was not built so quickly. It’s no instant concept.

What’s it for? Agenda 20/30? Lengthen our lives? Save us? Linked to 5G?

Adoption is the issue. I see resistance. Expect a pool of institutions to make it mandatory. This will push more people to seek other jobs.

Stay tuned but think for yourself...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Strike 1: China virus

Strike 2: China part of government over throw/election tampering.

Strike 3: ?

Not a good pattern.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The dead thread report...

Thd blame on China continues. My understanding is hundreds of millions don’t have toilet paper there. In the USA we will destroy you over it at thd store.

Who’s thd better man? We used to wipe with the left hand in castles. All over. That’s why we shake with our right hands.

Crapper.

Massive rumors of martial law and arrests. Like Jesus, here any day now.

Keep thd faith. Teflon Don loves you...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    More rumors China bought a 75% stake in Dominion machines in October. The scale against China keeps tipping.

In fairness, decades of allegations against Russia never lead to a war. However, these latest allegations against China blame China for the pandemic snd a cyber coup. These are considered attacks by a lot of people.

Massive rumors of arrests. I read a rumor we are secretly under martial law. At this point that does not seem to hold weight but with so much disinformation it’s hard to tell.

We do know the vaccinations are beginning next week? It’s hard to get data on thd length of time between shots. It appears to be several weeks. My guess is the first shot will be mild to encourage adoption as people report to others. Add in the suppression of side effects from the media snd they can buy time.

The media’s role in all this is staggering and has been for decades. Never has it been so exposure. It appears thd vaccine will turn people into human glow sticks. It’s impossible to find any good healthy reason for this solution to the Hegelian dialectic.

It is also difficult to say where all the allegations against China will lead. I prefer to fall back on the good guys leading the way to a new paradigm. Others may best the war drumb but we don’t have to follow.

Chris had tremendous insight etc. on events. The tools at my disposal are nonexistent. I’m blind but try to find truth. We know there are two plans. It’s obvious we always see thd bad guys plan in action. Chtis could see the good guys plan and tried to share it.

December 14 is coming fast. Election fraud is not debatable. The fact MSM says it doesn’t exist is all the evidence required to know it does. The problem is time. It appears we cant tell if trumpet will take military action or not.

Rumors Gina Hasbeen had been arrested.

Dr. Fraudci is still around.

Obviously thd mind control regarding covid is escalating into the vaccinations. Information has surfaced thd death toll has not risen snd other forms of death were canabilized to pump up covid.

It is always recommend to search for truth on your own. That rings true now more then ever.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (4th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early Friday morning.

Gold $1843. Oil $46. Stocks 30,000+ = nothing is cheap indicating inflation.

It’s worth noting in trumpets 46 minute speech he starts by emphasizing his duty is to uphold thd constitution. This can be foreshadowing he is ready to get midevil.

Leading indicators are suggesting more printing. Exaggerate to understand. Go back to 1900. They had X amount of money printed (money supply). A hot dog was a nickel or so. In 2020 thd money supply has expanded exponentially via thd federal reserve nightmare snd the federal government so we bring money not made by profit. Massive printing. Instead of a swimming pool full of money there is now a lake full.

A hot dog is now $2.99.

Leading indicators are usually ahead in time. They can peak early prior to fundemental change. Thus far they remain strong. Deflation is not here - yet.

There are jobs but many people refuse to work. We have discussed consolidation for months as Amazon, Walmart etc. have hired hundreds of thousands while small businesses fold. We continue to see it happening as lockdowns keep thd monopoly building accelerating. It is an extremely accurate prediction.

Consolidation is the Annunaki Plan, NWO agenda. The vaccine is not to cure a corona family virus from the cold family. It is also part of the AP. Population control is consolidation.

It is unclear how elderly will react to the vaccinations. However we have seen they are the statistical bulge in deaths from covid. Why would this group of “expensive useless eaters” not experience more horror?

What’s going to stop the AP? Joey? Harryass? Fraudci? Bar? Traduche in Canada? The only one appearing to fighting for the HP is the trumpet. Yet msm and people attack and destroy the guy.

This level of mind control is staggering. Pissing in the face of the only entity trying to help the HP (that we can see) is a reflection of the horrors of mind control. Fof those of you that see the forces at least appearing to help and bring grateful I applaud you. You are making a difference. We must keep pushing back snd supporting the Human Plan.

Thd next few days are pins snd needles. Martial law, Supreme Court decision, electoral collage etc. all may occur in thd next 10 days. Holy shit is right.

It is your choice to add to the mass consciousness or subtract from it. Choose wisely as this hard stop deadline may determine which plan wins.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It seems we have a dilemma. Masks are in direct conflict with facial recognition software therefore a security risk especially at airports etc.

What gives? Why diminish facial recognition and ease security? Why allow anyone to conceal their identity? Who’s slipping through the cracks?

Let’s exaggerate the point. Are dissidents and terrorists finding it easier to move around? Infiltrate? Gather? Subvert? Conduct covert operations?

Is wearing masks a national security issue? What’s really going on here? Are foreign mercenaries gaining access they never would have had so easily?

How do we recognize anyone on the 10 most wanted list? Or wanted period?

How does facial recognition software identify rioters wearing a mask?

Are they using social distancing to capture other body metrics for identification? Are they they going to use 5G to focus on retinas? Laser pinpointing?

How do you describe a kidnapper wearing a mask? Or identify the victims especially children?

What is really going on here?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (4th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early Saturday on the dead thread...

There have been some good thought provoking posts. A lot of questions.

In all my life I have never seen censorship in favor of a coup d’eta that is as brilliant as thd sun. Thd trumpet side is blacked out. It’s very dangerous.

The famous clip of Biden bragging about his voter fraud network will never be shown on msm (ok maybe it was once?) but if trumpet said that it would be shown every 5 minutes for months. What’s scary is the people that support this.

December 14 is approaching rapidly. China is implicated more daily. The vaccine is coming. Votes in suitcases under tables with fake water main breaks.

This is about our republic. This is it. Choose wisely...