Page 232 of 258 FirstFirst ... 132182222229230231232233234235242 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I’m all in Modwiz. I can’t wait for the day when people find out how alive She really is...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2020), modwiz (7th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I’m all in Modwiz. I can’t wait for the day when people find out how alive She really is...
    It ain't easy Orbs. I remember the night I broke with Yahweh and his hell for not believing him. It was terrifying. I found my warrior spirit and broke away. Blessings and grace have been my life since then. It matters which Creator we embrace. The real one, or an imposter. After all, there is only one true Creator and that matters.

I have great people in my life who are christians. However, they are quite curious as to how I conduct myself, nobley, as I do. I am gentle with them, they are good people stuck in a paradigm that I was at one time. I look for noble behavior in my friends. What they believe is their business.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2020), Orbs (7th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have Christian friend and family. The only time it’s ever a problem is when they try to force it on me and only one friend does that. I avoid that person.

At this point we all need to get through what’s next whatever beliefs may be. It’s very dynamic and fragile right now. The free money sloshing around is going to dry up and when the spending spree ends it will impact things.

I really enjoy Chris’s view on thd creator. Only one and an immense being similar to a galaxy...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2020), modwiz (7th October 2020)

Thanks
    I have Christian friend and family. The only time it’s ever a problem is when they try to force it on me and only one friend does that. I avoid that person.

At this point we all need to get through what’s next whatever beliefs may be. It’s very dynamic and fragile right now. The free money sloshing around is going to dry up and when the spending spree ends it will impact things.

I really enjoy Chris’s view on thd creator. Only one and an immense being similar to a galaxy...
    LOL. None of my friends would try forcing their beliefs on me. That would permit me to open up on them. Instinctually, they know that is not a good idea. I would rip them new assholes. Their cosmology is weak and makes little sense. It is why their lives do not make much sense to them. A Creator with no agency, beside gaslighting, is not hard to expose. They fear hell because of the gaslighting. I leave them to be good people with problems they could expiate. Unless they care to move on. Their choice.

I will live in the bliss/Dreaming of the Goddess. Best thing I ever did.

Amor Fati, love your fate. The Fates are not remote and can be 'contacted'. Our input can/will affect our Fate. If we engage with it. Without our input, they will do what they do.

Our Creator is a portion of the galactic Wisdom that sent a part of Itself to be involved in the galactic 'experiment'. Many humanoids/anthropines came before us on Earth. We are special and an improved upon version. It is the V/archontic intrusion that has made Paradise into the 'world' as we know it. The intrusion was into our psyche.

The plandemic is a very good case to show how this works.

"Where are your papers?" Contact tracing, driving, building, fishing, etc.
    Last edited by modwiz, 7th October 2020 at 08:37.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2020), Orbs (7th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Modwiz. I can’t wait to live with thd earth again and escape my obligations. Thd paperwork I deal with is enough to crippled anyone. I won’t get into details on these internet but I have to work and it is very stressful filled with exhaustion.

I envy you and admire you at the same time... Join you snd you’d kind as soon as possible...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), modwiz (7th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early night.

It’s getting more weird. Why can’t we bring people to justice?

Oh! I forgot. It’s rigged...

Here is to the day it’s not... cheers!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), modwiz (8th October 2020)

Thanks
    Early night.

It’s getting more weird. Why can’t we bring people to justice?

Oh! I forgot. It’s rigged...

Here is to the day it’s not... cheers!
    Herd immunity is a good thing for viruses/pathogens.

What to do about herd stupidity?

That factor makes cleaning things up more challenging, IMO.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Orbs (8th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herd greed. So busy consuming for themselves they don’t give a rats ass about the “great work” or the fact they live as slaves...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Apparently there was a fly on Pence’s head during the debate but I don’t believe anything anymore. What I do believe is how sick we are as a species. The hate on social media is mind altering.

According to Chris all the energy we need is here for us. It is way overdue to break the shackles that hsvd limited us and minimized us. You could say there is a revolution going on right now as powers try to clamp down. Its a guess what will come next but this election has really been an exposure machine.

Everything is fully exposed. The corruption. Chemtrails. Advanced space ships. Weather control. Etc. Thesecare all visible to the naked eye or with tools like radar. Add in the control by money. Poisoned food and water.

Folks, everything is exposed. Why don’t people see it?

Mind control.

It’s powerful stuff. Chris wrote about our soul bring split snd how physical we have become. Dense in all senses of the word. So they took advantage of us. Free will, right?

You can’t take advantage of a full soul human likd this. I think what we are seeing is long term plans by thd Illuminati to usher in their consolidation and it doesn’t look like it’s working thd best. We are getting our asses kicked and it looks like a vaccine is coming but let’s talk about that.

Why announce it? How many people get vaccinated every day? Why not just put your nano in those? In chemtrails? Is this new vaccine a scare tactic? People aren’t sick as tv says. So my alert everyone?

I don’t get vaccinations. I won’t get any - new or old. What will really bd in it? I dong know but it does appear they are driving thd vaccinations.

Will they release a real snd powerful virus? Maybe this one was at first? Maybe our souls protected us from such an evil plot?

As usual we are on our own to figure it out. Thd best clue is we know what we are told on TV is a lie. Good place to start. I posted months ago this was about consolidation, surveillance and food inflation. The first two are off thd charts. Food inflation is volatile and certain items are more and some the same. I suspect there will be an event to cause protein to become scarce. The shut does of meat processing plants appears to be a test.

They now use social media, Twitter etc. to mine instant data. They can measure performance b the second. 50 years ago it took time to measure impact.

All of this is very easy to see. I have hoped this would be a popular thread but as we can see it is not. I enjoy looking at the world like Chris did and trying to figure it out. I do think some more ass beating is coming but it is also time we got a break. As we resist the beating beings such as thd pliedians and earthly forces may surprise us. They know we need thd help and the military has stood in their way. Maybe that will change?

One of these days the semi physical beings will come out. It may be the V claiming to be our creator gods. That may make room for thd pliedians to step out? I’m describing the bad guys and thd good guys. Nothing has been exposed more...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Later night.

Exposure is the buzz. MSM and election fraud have been fully exposed. We can all see how deep the mind control is. People need to realize what’s been done to them...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Herd immunity requires a safe effective vaccine as well as human immunity.

We don't have herd immunity to the flu and we never will. That's why we keep having to make new vaccines every season. We may never have it for this corona virus either.

Herd mentality is all that's being offered up by Trump. Which is why he said those exact words.

Congrats sheeple, you have your shepherd. (who's buds with the wolves)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Herd immunity is nature's solution as Darwinism is science's solution. => Darwin Awards
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We see the bashing continues. How quaint.

My money has always been on the planet. I’ve said that fof s long time. She is going to hsvd if Her way when Her patience runs out. She wants soul reintegration snd s new paradigm.

Not joe snd thd kamel toe. How stupid do you think She is? Some of you are in for a big surprise because She and thd good guys are not going quietly in thd night...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    What chew talkin' 'bout, Orbs ... it is just a simple statement of today's facts.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Chris says everything is energy. All of it. He states it all forms a vortex. I think even at an atomic level. I find this very interesting. Free masons have a saying “as above so below.” I think it has something to do with a galaxy is like a huge human cell or vice versa.

He wrote a lot about energy. Flows directed towards Earth. How thd V found one snd followed it. I have a car not a space ship. I’m limited as hell. I can only imagine traveling through thd stars and the magnificence of it all. I feel cheated by a cabal that has blockaded and quarantined us using the military snd technology that we pay for.

That’s goofy. We own those ships. We paid for them. They won’t even tell us we have them. I’m thinking that’s dangerous.

Back to energy. Les Brown the pyramid/crystal guy said matter is spinning light. Chris says matter is a spinning vortex. I think they both nailed it. Pretty smart to figure that out.

Quantum physics teaches us the mind can shape matter. Although my life is in thd shitter (ha ha ha) I believe this. Chris wrote about how full soul beings can 100% shape matter with their minds. It’s incredible what our potential is!

Ah yes. Our potential. A blind monkey can see the world around us and how it is designed in such a way to keep us from achieving our potential. The electromagnetic wave soup in the air can’t really be setting us free. All this 5G stuff is an elevation of frequencies when thd truth is we need less.

I’m loving the fact thd good guys snd the Earth Herself are on my side. I can only imagine zooming out and looking at thd earth as the Sun does. The Sun is Her buddy snd does what for Her?

It provides Her with energy. That word again. From what I understand She gets energy from the Sun snd the galaxy snd thd universe. Chris says universal energy hooks to thd planet around England. Les Brown described the Suns energy flowing through the poles. Good stuff.

So our planet has a vast supply of energy and is an immense soul. This fully explains how She can change size which is really amazing. Chris wrote She was expanding about 50 mm per year. I’m guessing from what he wrote She can control this velocity/rate. This slow expansion explains where thd melting ice is going - into a bigger ocean.

We see sink holes now. Cracks. This is the opposite of contraction which pushes the crust up. The Earth is expanding Her consciousness using thd energy available to Her.

Yet we treat Her like we have somewhere else to go. Me thinks that’s insane.

There is that word again - insanity. Energy and insanity. It appears insanity is some form of energy and if the mind can shape energy insanity, as in foolish behavior, is a choice.

A planet of fools. Chris describes our fall from consciousness and how we have been interfered with and how to get out of it. Apparently we have to bring more energy into our bodies. Bring more consciousness. More of are own soul.

That’s very interesting stuff. I admit it goes out the window while I work myself to death but hey I can realize the insanity. That’s a start.

So the process has begun. This explains thd extra curtailments. As we bring more energy into ourselves there are those that oppose it. They have tools and methods, e.g. frequencies, chemtrails, vaccinations, gmo, etc. to slow it all down. Spoil thd physical container snd inhibit thd absorption of more energy.

Global mechanics targeting thd individual. These bad guys are good. Real good. Me thinks thd good guys are better. They have access to higher energy.

Noodle that... enjoy.
    Last edited by Orbs, 9th October 2020 at 04:27.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), modwiz (9th October 2020)