Page 130 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130131132133140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    We’ll Dream, we’ve done been lured. We are way past that.
    Are we? Because if I look around me, then I'm not so sure about that, Orbs.

You are all welcome to your opinion. Mine? There is no way in hell the v, 14, and the leftover Illuminati, skull and bones, free masons, etc. are going to give up without being forced too.

No way.
    Well, you know I don't buy into the Velon, the 14th Faction or whatever other narrative Chris Thomas writes about ─ and for the record, the Skull & Bones don't really do anything, other than recruiting manipulable/extortable/compromisable grunts for The Powers That Be™ ─ but I agree with you that those in power will never give up on said power without a battle. The thief is never going to return what he has stolen.

But therein lies the problem, because people aren't capable of governing themselves ─ not only have they never succeeded in that, but the vast majority of the people simply don't have the mental acuity to do so ─ and so they keep on electing "leaders". And those who volunteer themselves up to become the next leader are always going to be the very people who should never be trusted with power ─ i.e. the psychopaths, the Machiavellians, the narcissists and the opportunists.

We're in bad shape, Orbs. I don't see this turning around anymore during my lifetime ─ for whatever life I still have left in me at this point in time, but to give you an idea, I'll be 56 in just over two months from now. In my opinion, if mankind is ever going to mature enough spiritually to be able to do away with all this moral and social corruption, then it's going to take at least another 200-300 years. And that's a big "if", because if they continue on their currently chosen path, then it's just as possible that they're ultimately going to destroy themselves before the end of the century.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th January 2019), Elen (31st January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    CT stressed that it was important to clear out our own baggage. I can only imagine that once that happens, we begin to see effortlessly through the lies and more importantly we do not get caught up in the fear be it from a mainstream or 'alternative' source. As each person detaches, so they generate a vibration which supports and nudges the next one further along the reintegration road. That could be a slow journey depending on the will and just how much that soul is committed to the human plan. It seems that the focus needs to come back to the individual so that the collective stands a chance. If one person is nudged over the edge into waking up, per person battling to achieve soul reintegration, it could lead to that critical mass. It's a matter of listening to the higher self as attentively as possible.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astraldreamer For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th January 2019), Elen (31st January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Spot on Aragorn. The thief is not going to return anything.

Nobody is going to stand st the podium and confess, say they are sorry, etc.

It’s all or nothing.

Hopefully it will come to a head in our lifetime Aragorn. You are are freedom fighter. I’d like you and the rest of us to see it through. Who knows. Another major ff is overdue. While we get are asses kicked whdn it happens maybe it will backfire.

Maybe.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2019), Elen (31st January 2019)

Thanks
    Spot on Aragorn. The thief is not going to return anything.

Nobody is going to stand st the podium and confess, say they are sorry, etc.

It’s all or nothing.

Hopefully it will come to a head in our lifetime Aragorn. You are are freedom fighter. I’d like you and the rest of us to see it through. Who knows. Another major ff is overdue. While we get are asses kicked whdn it happens maybe it will backfire.

Maybe.
    I think that the only really meaningful thing we can do ─ because a revolution by force is never going to solve anything and may simply drive The Powers That Be™ underground ─ is continue being who we are and stay true to our principles, our honor, and the values we believe in. As such, we will act as examples for the rest of society, whether they (want to) see it or not. But at least, when the time then comes to exhale our last breath, we won't be having any tiny voices in the backs of our heads whispering "You've lived your life while lying to yourself."

In the end, the great and wise Mahatma Gandhi said, "You must become the change you wish to see in the world." And it is true. We may not be able to change the ways of the world in any concrete fashion, but we can live our lives in honor and dignity, and hope that it catches on, like a benevolent social virus.

Sadly enough, as you say, it will of course backfire onto us. But then it comes down to critical mass. It'll backfire right away onto the ones who are most conspicuous to The Powers That Be™ ─ speaking purely from the metaphorical vantage, one could say that it's like how the Pharisees reacted to Yeshua of Nazareth, and we all know how he ended up ─ but if the benevolent social virus catches on and reaches a certain critical mass, then The Powers That Be™ will also know that arresting and executing one member of the whole crowd of people who are going with the new paradigm isn't going to change anything anymore. At most, they would be making that one person into a martyr, and thus into more of an incentive for the rest to carry on with their peaceful revolution.

In the end, the main reason ─ not the only reason, but the main reason nevertheless ─ why most people aren't as spiritually advanced as they could be ─ you may call it "full soul integration" if you will, but I see that as only another metaphor ─ is simply society itself. The way society works, the way it is run, and all that we are being indoctrinated with. Get up, go to work, go home, pay your bills, watch TV, go to bed ─ rinse and repeat.

I like thinking back of the time ─ and I have witnessed this phenomenon myself as a young boy ─ that instead of watching TV, the people would simply grab a chair in the evening and go and sit outside on the sidewalk, talking with the neighbors. And the whole street would be doing that ─ or at least, if the weather was good enough. Not everyone had a TV yet in those days, and so my grandmother would often be sitting outside, in front of her house, talking to her neighbors, who had also pulled up a couple of chairs. People knew each other's names, and each other's lives. They were all friends, and everyone stood by one another if somebody needed help.

This was in the late 1960s and early-to-mid 1970s. Now it's 2019, I live in an apartment building, and while I know the names of everyone who lives in this building ─ with the exception of my upstairs neighbor's girlfriend, because she isn't here every day, so I've only really seen her once and beyond a polite greeting, we didn't talk ─ I don't know the names of the people who live in the two adjacent buildings, and they don't know mine. So instead of evolving, we have actually devolved as humans. We now have much more technology than we used to have, but spiritually we are all poorer off for it. Teenagers find it easier to chat on Facebook via their smartphones than to talk to the real people standing around them.

It's sad. And that's why those of us who are awake to what this all means must stay true to ourselves and set the example. In the end, if we ourselves won't do it, then who will?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st January 2019), Elen (31st January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris was huge on change yourself first. Life has changed Aragorn that’s for sure. Your posts shows the division and how deep it’s gone spanning just 50 years.

Maybe Chris’s en masse integration will still occur and the bad guys are swept away. Other than that, it will take what I’ve posted about - a lot.

It is bitter cold in parts of the US. I wonder how much is military...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st January 2019), Dreamtimer (31st January 2019), Elen (31st January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Reading fools first step again. I will reread sll the books actually. I think they are fun to read.

I pick up on discrepancies between books but most of them are not worth mentioning. It all boils down to “check this out and see what you can gain from it.” I gain a lot but of course it always comes back to going it yourself.

Interesting to learn what really happened to say the least. Two planets exploding is something that resonates as truth to me. Atlantis, etc. all resonate as truth.

I don’t know when the status quo will change so I have to work etc. My life is not simple any more and I accept my soul has given me some challenges and is again kicking my ass.

This is the way it is for me. For now. Every day is s burden physically especially. To much physical work.
    Is
    Oh well, I chose it. I look forward to better days. Soul integration seems only a dream. Hope I achieve it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2019), Dreamtimer (4th February 2019), Elen (4th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting reading. Thee is so much to recall. Details such as 7 strands of DNA are required to integrate. I personally don’t have any way to check other than a dowser.

My take is as Chris wrote each book his knowledge expanded. Sounds fair to me.

It is not easy to find truth. Chris always said we had to do it ourselves . Always.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th February 2019), Elen (7th February 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Have you written anything, Orbs?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2019), Elen (7th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    At one point in my life I did write a little bit Dream but I never really shared it. We have a situation where we all find truth in different places and ways. I find truth in Chris’s work because I have experienced some of the things he writes about for and by myself.

I don’t openly discuss them except for vague inferences. For example, I know the soul was split because my HS told me so. It also has communicated in English I think. I’m almost sure of it. I find that odd but who really cares, right?

We want to “know” stuff. It is my experience your soul will communicate with you as a gentle voice inside as well as how Chris wrote about.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2019), Dreamtimer (8th February 2019), Elen (7th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Once again it is freezing in parts of the USA. I heard Las Vegas was recently in the 40’s? Folks, that’s the desert baby.

What happened to global warming? Is it hotter than hell in Australia? Chris wrote about the V trying to bake it to death yto resemble their own baron plsnet.

Efing idiots. Enough of their BS. Why not enjoy some plants, animals etc. What is it, galactic greed? Won’t share with a plant?

I just don’t get it. They could dominate the NBA.

This v problem really has gone to far. It is not free will and it’s time for the pliedians, etc. yto CHOOSE to take them out. I CHOOSE them to do so. I CHOOSE to have s little help please. I CHOOSE for beings to step in and help level the playing field.

I CHOOSE IT. Pure free will. Get rid of them because it’s the right CHOICE.

End CHOICE rant...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Weather is not climate. Someone needs to write that in the sky.

I grew up in Arizona. We would get frost on the grass sometimes. My mom had a white Christmas when she was a little girl. It does happen, just not frequently.

Climate change means these extremes will be worse and more frequent.

I've also seen frost on the sand in San Diego. That's pretty cool.

I hope Aianawa hasn't been baked too long.

Choose. Good.

Will and intent are crucial.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th February 2019), Orbs (10th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The military is so heavily manipulating things I don’t know what it is called.

Chris wrote a lot about intent in his healing books.

He also said the Earth is vertical, or very close to it, on Her axis. I don’t think it was physical. I recall this vaguely. The point is to return to a sub tropical climate. That She wants to warm up.

However, he wrote global temperatures have dropped about 1/10 of a degree in the last 10 years or so.

Very little of what Chris predicted has come true other than the bad guys winning if we don’t do whatever. The status quo has not changed. If you read Fulford he’ll tell you about secret treason and rituals etc. I read comments on his blog clif high is more out there? Really?

The Annuaki plan seems to be wining. Full steam ahead. This is why I stated my choices. We need help. I circle back to the Earth. She wants soul reintegration paradise but is still getting abused by the bad guys. When will She say no mas?

Next week? 2050?

Who’s stopping the bad guys?

I guess I’ll get up and go to work. I’m not invited to a bubble community so my fiat matrix days are all I have.

We need help. We really need help. I admit it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2019), Dreamtimer (10th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My buddy brought up needing help last week. He thought the first nuclear bomb test was a good time to “help.”

Anyone remember the so called missle launch off California several years ago? Probably a good example of “invisible” help we get - the missle went out to sea.

Chris stayed all weapons grade plutonium was disabled. I’ve posted this. If true this is major help. Just yesterday I read an articl that weapons grade plutonium was shipped from the east coast to Nevada. Recently. Well, we can only hope Chris was right which begs the question what was shipped?

Senators are making a big deal about it. Maybe it is disabled. Maybe it’s whatev. I don’t know.

Lots of talk about portals in a fools first step. And energy. Our past has been completely scrubbed. This is why I find Chris’s books so valuable. I understand a lot of what he writes is difficult to prove.

Got to let your own soul guide you is something I believe. It is difficult to explain how your soul communicates with you. Chris wrote all about it. I have experienced it. However, until it happens to you it is difficult to believe as well.

I hope everyone experiences it in a good way. I’m not saying it will be easy but my experience was direct - not by illness as Chris writes about.

Now I’ve come full circle. I can’t get past we need more help now. The scope of the lockdown is to huge to fathom. They continue to stay in power. We need an even playing field.

How is the attack on Chris not a violation of his free will? Because some else chose it? I’m tired of that too. In that case EVERYTHING is a choice so helping levelbthe field is on the table.

In the name of humanity someone please help level the playing field so we can live like we should using clean energy, etc. Help us more. Help that we can see.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th February 2019), Elen (11th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was hoping others would join in on my request for help...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    I was hoping others would join in on my request for help...
    It doesn't work like that, Orbs. Humanity will have to do all of that itself. We are the custodians of this planet, and it is up to us to assume our responsibility and do what needs being done. Nobody out there or up there is going to come and do it for us.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th February 2019)