Page 228 of 258 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230231238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    There is no target nor arrow nor seeing unless prompted, what prompts you to create ?, choosing ones experiment and experience is a choice till death, where imo once again you will potential your next experience and experimenting, choose adventure and happy plus be a peace with growing.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st September 2020), Orbs (20th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Aianawa, I appreciate you. I do not live in fluffy bunny land.

I try to make the best of the cards I have.

I live in thd USA container. I live in thd earth. Where I live is being interfered with snd I choose not to look the other way.

I don’t know what else will happen next but I suspect more consolidation, surveillance and food inflation. I’ve posted about this for months and unfortunately have been right...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th September 2020), Elen (21st September 2020)

Thanks
    May you be blessed with causeless joy n smiles.

that felt powerfullll as i sent it

May peace grow more with you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st September 2020), Orbs (21st September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Nibiru is pretty popular it seems. Discovered children is popular. So is mass arrests.

Chris made it clear Nibiru is not coming to get us. Nobody is getting arrested I can see. It’s the children being found I Hope is true.

Pedophilia is being exposed and so is human trafficking. Unfortunately I can’t dismiss it and hope I live to see people doing this prosecuted. I hope any and all children are liberated as well.

I don’t have the answer to this but I hope fore the best...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st September 2020), Elen (21st September 2020), modwiz (21st September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Stocks selling off right now. This is significant if it gains any momentum.

Gold in the year 1938.

These sell offs are not enough data to form a conclusion but it appears gold did not like trading above the year 2020 for very long. Interesting that BITH stocks and metals made new highs. An indication printing and fear caused people to relieve themselves of cash at any cost.

Indiscriminate buying along with the trumpets second boasting of “new highs” is exactly what you see at a top. Recall gold mines thrive on bull runs in gold. Imagine selling hamburgers and your costs increase 10% but people will pay $45 for one?

How much would you sleep? You make burgers until everyone couldn’t eat any more. Gold mines are selling. More supply.

What does this mean? It means it’s volatile as hell. When things run up they sell. When the get cheaper they buy.

The future is full of uncertainty with the election fraud close to November 3 now. Trump has exposed the fraud as his enemies commit treason and sedition to get him out.

Why?

Because he’s eating to much expensive food? Because his alleged wife is hot? Because he is orange? Or is it because he stopped pallets of money and cut off people’s gravy train?

A blind monkey could see an outsider has effed with the free money train. They hate his guts. They want him out and remove access to tools that could get them busted. They want their god dam free money.

Covid has been exaggeration snd in fact is an act of terrorism by definition. Believe whatever you want. It’s your free will. I see a target. See whatever you wish to see.

It’s going to get more difficult each day. That’s my stupid opinion because the truth is bubbling up.

Are people ready?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st September 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st September 2020), modwiz (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    I be born ready ... no, not really ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Gold at 1920 right now. $150 off the highs. Hard to say what that means. It’s still $1920 per ounce.

Lock downs in Great Britain and parts of Australia are rumored to be severe.

The election is only 7 weeks away? It seems quiet if you asked me. I suppose that can change tomorrow.

I’d say we are in a lot of bizarreness. It appears a second wave has started in places according to the fake news. I’m told the lockdowns are real.

I have posted a lot over the months but never felt so much uncertainty. There is no doubt the election is being interfered with yet so many don’t see it.

Why?

Mind control.

What will 5G bring? Faster downloading or nausea? Or both? Frequencies can surly make ond nog feel right. They can kill you for that matter.

My understanding is 5G is active in spots? I’d say thd next weeks will show if the election will happen or not. It appears to be on schedule...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Gold in another century now - 1890’s. Interesting. Forecasting the election is a go?

A knat could figure out the left wants the election to go using mail in votes. My buddy got 4 of them. Insanity.

More arrest rumors. I don’t believe it but hope I’m wrong.

What will happen next is a guess. It looks like we will all find out soon enough.

My money is on the earth. She doesn’t want evil and wants a new paradigm. Chris has written many books about this choice. I think we are all in for a surprise...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2020), modwiz (24th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s really interesting.

Gold around $1857 and silver around $22. Wow.

Still expensive but off recent highS . What are weeee?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Imo, the new universal laws being Placed atm and back some few years will entail the financial systems present ( well demised now ) into a lockstep commodity with maybe silver interlocked also. More are getting hits from behind the scenes and felts though ever changing/dancing. Some hints of next > as all is waiting for 40 to 60 % to click, as imo we already won back in 2012-13, Is Q's self destruction, when Q self destructs That will be the signal all is ready, not just finance wise.

Orbs the world is actually run by the micro and thats you. What may you do to self empower you, to happy you.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (24th September 2020), Orbs (24th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Metals continue their sell off. So do stocks.

Just had thd most glorious dream in a while.

So here we are. Closing in on October. What Chris always did was find thd good in all the bad. He would say why a bad thing was proof of change etc.

What’s happened over this year is best described as a shakedown. With some luck it will morph into a shakeout. IMO a few governors have committed serious crimes. They should be held liable. The people have a chance to turn this around; however, it’s a real struggle right now.

I hope October contains a positive surprise. The rouge governors may be thd key. They are so aligned with their party it is obvious they follow orders but fail to realize they are being used.

They have personally taken the liability. Their party can’t be implicated - they can. When they start to show fear that’s when you will know they figured it out.

If action is taken would could see Positve change it’s the greatest hope I have at thd moment. Soul reintegration is depending on change it seems. I don’t post about it because it seems like a far away place right now.

The corruption had been exposed. What’s sad is so few see it. Interesting nobody in power speaks about spraying. I have my doubts about the trumpet but he has exposed the swamp for all to see. I can’t recall someone with that authority doing so.

What a great dream I had...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2020), modwiz (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I feel comfortable sharing a view, here, in your thread, Orbs.

The Earth. She is exercising considerable Wisdom into the world now. It will rarely be read, it will be perceived and experienced.

I use Zero Hedge for my 'shocks of the day' and see things posted on Minds.Com to keep track of the 'consensus' world.

I see the ugly on the internet, but not in my life. I hear about ugly personal performances because of interacting socially.

The Earth Mother offers another 'bandwidth' to operate in. However, an almost hermit/sovereign way of living seems to be key to that access.

The Earth and the world are different realities. The world requires 'paperwork'.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th September 2020 at 08:51.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2020), Orbs (24th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx for sharing that Modwiz. I will read on Zero as well.

The solitude you speak of is something I miss dearly. I used to have a radically different card free life and these things you speak of were daily for me as well. I distanced myself from the daily ugly.

Now I can’t escape it do to work and some family obligations.

Being removed from nature dulls the senses. I truly am overwhelmed by paperwork as you spoke. Nightmare it is.

I’m trying to see how the energies are flowing on the Earth from a good/bad guy view. All we ever see is thd bad guys it seems. A few governors come to mind, all the restrictions, surveillance, consolidation, etc. But Chris always had an angle. I’m starting to see that angle.

Exposing the bad guys is necessary to clear it out and move past it. Personal greed and gross consumption can make any individual a bad guy. Do the clearance has to be done on an individual level.

Chtis wrote a lot about this clearance.

We could see some great news soon. I agree the Earth is much more involved than most realize. The good guys always have worked with Her. Maybe the old system failing is a good thing...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th September 2020), modwiz (25th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretty late night.

Election time is being compressed. October is upon us.

We need to get a break. Rumors galore about fake/false covid tests. Rogue governors. Lies.

The Earth and Sun have something planned. I know they don’t want to live this way any longer.

Hang on to your butts. Change is here...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (25th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

The Earth and Sun have something planned. I know they don’t want to live this way any longer.

Hang on to your butts. Change is here...
    There is going to be some serious butt-hurt. Community has never mattered more.

Real community, people we hug and see on a regular basis.

Family has largely fallen apart.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th September 2020), Orbs (25th September 2020)