Page 226 of 258 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    It is the anniversary of nine Juan Juan today. Maybe Teflon Don will fulfill his election promise to expose who did it...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Ever heard the expression: "A snowball's chance in hell"
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Yes pretend.

The akashic amazes me. I believe it’s real. I wish I could access it...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), modwiz (12th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Late night.

Yes pretend.

The akashic amazes me. I believe it’s real. I wish I could access it...
    You're not missing much. Phylogenetic memory is my go to. Akashic has it's limits and genetics do play a part of that access. Epigentics can rewrite such blockages. How many utilize the abilty to re-code their genetics?

Very few.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Orbs (12th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz, ever listen to Bruce Lipton? Biologist?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2020), modwiz (12th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Modwiz, ever listen to Bruce Lipton? Biologist?
    Yes. He posited the concept into the popular consciousness. A quick inward check, with Mama, affirmed it. After that, it was off to the 'races', lol.

It works.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2020), Orbs (12th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So Modwiz, you do understand epigenics. I figured so.

All of you, we are in a battle. Do the right thing for yourself. We are all in this together...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Getting easier to be happier in these times, so thankfullll of late, seeing people who are basically in survival mode, young family, working slave like, desparate, suffering ect, saying no more.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th September 2020), modwiz (13th September 2020), Orbs (13th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aianawa, if you have escaped the horror good on you mate.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2020), modwiz (13th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t recall a Chris writing about sealed indictments and massive arrests. I wonder where this originated?

Didn’t Fulford say this 10 years ago? Why all the stories of any day now arrests will occur? I know of very few high up people arrested. I see them get away every day though.

It’s a great rumor. The good guys got them surrounded etc. None of these bad guys is really ever caught. They live happily ever after.

Why is that?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This looks like a good place to cause some trouble ... Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk.

Epigenetics is another manifestation of free will and potentially a saving grace for us all if our antennae are adjusted correctly.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2020), Orbs (14th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have always liked Bruce Lipton. He and Chris Thomas are the only two I recall using that word.

The world gained a lot from those two. CT wasn’t a one trick pony. His work is priceless.

Almost half way through September. As time compresses before the election I would expect covid to escalate. Thd facts show we have been duped. That’s not my opinion.

It appears it is phase one. I didn’t ask for any of this. It’s not necessary.

Change is here. The people won’t say no. We will all have to deal with what’s next. Bidding in the woods snd soul reintegrating is a dream. We have to face thd beast now.

The Earth is not allowing war though. Or She is getting help. It’s not happening and in my opinion that’s a good thing. We are taking a beating though.

Odd how some enjoy it. The mind control is more powerful than any can imagine. Only WH Ed n they can imagine it can the circle be broken.

We are thd most duped spieces in the universe. Time to end the horror...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2020), modwiz (14th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have been laying trying to figure out what’s next?

Pieces of the puzzle are fitting together. Mail in voting is going to happen. The pandemic numbers have been inflated so dramatically it is difficult to understand why charges of terrorism under the parrot act etc. are not levied immediately.

Mail in voting and terrorism are focused in a coup. This is treason. I can’t see anyone but the trumpet pulling off anything to stop the election. The other team is totally getting their way.

Trump rallies stopped cold. 25/8 attacks on his character while build joe Binlauden up as the savior. Ironically snd horrorfing he will save us from nothing and is part of the problem whatever the hell his birth name is.

Fake alien invasion, blue beam, etc. would allow the trumpet to declare martial law. I can’t fathom the bad guys helping that. Again, the trumpet has to initiate it before the election it seems.

S far Teflon Don has done little we can see. Disclosure of Nine Jaun Jaun seems like it would boost him to the heavens yet he remains silent. Is he waiting for October?

Gold says it is going to get worse. Stocks say let the good time rolls yet it is just as easy to say it’s a top filled with insanity buying where the fundamentals are disconnected from pricing.

Covid testing is suspect at best. Doctors and hospitals paid to stamp it covid. Articles swing people are testing positive yet not a word about any of them sick.

They are selling fear and many are buying it. They require you to be afraid. Magically it doesn’t last on surfaces. The rules change daily. One fact stands out - people get sick every year from some seasonal bug. The revised numbers clearly state this year some people got sick with a bug but is no different than any other year yet the subversion of the Constitution.

Trump may go on the offensive and use the very illegal laws criminals passed against them. That would make the world a better place...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2020), modwiz (14th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

If you want to get depressed read Fulford.

I have tried to explain mind control. It is the root problem. Like the terrorist and the virus it is invisible. Another invisible enemy. Mind control is why we take so much abuse.

Those of you who disagree you are under mind control go for it. It’s your choice. It’s extremely difficult to shake. I don’t have any way to explain it. It is so strong people are zombies.

Learning truth is the only way I know to shake it. It’s an individual choice. To prove how difficult it is to shake is as easy as the arguments over truth - riddled with disagreement.

Chris Thomas’s work is a prime example. People laugh at it. It appears everyone has their own definition of the truth yet the truth is immutable.

There is only one truth. Yet hardly anyone can agree. Proof of mind control. We have been lied to so much we can’t agree on anything.

It’s 100% an individual thing. Nobody can tell you the truth you have to find it on your own. A good example is I’d semi-physical beings exist? It is a fact they either do or don’t.

It’s one or the other. Not my opinion. Many of you will argue either way. We can’t agree because of mind control. It is a virus as Modwiz has stated.

Chris wrote all about these semi-physical beings. Many people think he is wrong. That is a choice. I think he did the world a favor. Both can’t be right.

Mind control is a choice. It can be rejected. I suppose seeing is believing; however, who would disclose that?

Chris did. He has seen them and he describes them. Look at the price he paid.

So truth is there for all to discover. It is a constant. In fact it is similar to time - a form of energy. Mark Passio says truth is what happened and what’s happening. The guy is right.

Truth is not an opinion. It is not subject to interpretation. It exists it is discoverable. Unfortunately it is not easy to share. Others will oppose it.

Truth is a personal journey. To some thd universe is empty devoid of life all created for humans on Earth to stare at at night. That’s about as selfish and ignorant as it gets. In fact that thought process is insane. No healthy mind would be that greedy. It’s all for us.

I want to go for a ride with a pliedian. Many people would laugh at that and many that do believe in an invisible being who lives in thd clouds that has saved them.

They will kill you over this belief.

They will laugh at semi-physical life because it’s a choice. Mind control is a choice. They can believe, and kill, because of an invisible being but you can’t believe in a different invisible being.

When you find out semi-physical beings exist you will not be able to share it. Embrace thd horror of a knowledge differential and be yourself. Learn to live with it because you will be ridiculed by Christians...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I admit yesterday was not my favorite. I did not sleep because of it.

I’m going to start today and try to overcome. Today will not be easy for me either.

In the bigger picture they are clamping down on all of us. Many people feel it. Few have escaped it. If I could escape I would. I can’t right now. I am very convinced change has been set into motion. There are the bad guys and good guys. It appears one side is going to prevail.

Although I post of difficult days ahead I believe soul reintegration is real. My own soul has talked to me. I know it was split as Chris writes. If it was split it can be made whole.

If we all get through this we can be made whole again. This dream harms no one. I harm nobody believing this. It’s pure. Sure, it’s a pipe dream but change is here. Our daily lives have changed. 5g, masks, closings, draconian rules, mail in voting etc.

I had a bad day but it looks like they are going to get tougher. Maybe the good guys will surprise us. Thd consolidation I have written about is very alarming. As small or I should say good restaurants close they are consolidating our food sources. Big chains of chemical food and higher prices at grocery stores is underway.

It is a financial squeeze directly attacking sources of quality food. It is happening right in front of our eyes. They are also not giving up on covid. I’ve noticed something about their reporting.

They use percentages a lot which can be very misleading. 2 people can have covid in a county and when 2,more get it they say “the cases doubled.”

Ok. They did. But only 4 people in the entire county have it. I bet more than that have terminal cancer. There is a lot of odd reporting. 300 new cases but the testing is suspect and they don’t say if anyone is sick.

Enjoy your day. I’m going to try to...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th September 2020), modwiz (15th September 2020)