Page 109 of 258 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I am also a bit of a physics nerd, though not to the same extent as Aragorn. Probably
    I read popular science books that are meant for the general public, anything that has actual equations and mathematics in it is out of my league.

I do find it interesting though that quantum physicists actually took a fair bit of inspiration from ancient Vedic writings. Some of the philosophical underpinnings of early quantum physics, especially by Von Weizsacker and Heisenberg, probably have a lot to do with the fact that German was one of the first languages the Upanishads and the Vedas were translated into and there was a fair bit of mainstream interest in these writings at the time, much more so than today actually. A lot of people have heard about the Nazis' interest in Eastern Mysticism, but it wasn't just them, the whole of German society, or at least the intelligentsia, was pretty deeply invested in these concepts and I daresay that this was at least partly responsible for the massive leap in German scientific achievement starting in the late 19th century, but accelerating beyond all of its competitors by the 1940s. Everybody has heard about the Nazi Ufo Bell experiments, that is not a hoax or urban legend, it was partly inspired by descriptions of Vimanas , flying craft, in ancient Hindu texts. The Germans also had prototypes of jet-powered stealth bombers and fighters, as well as rockets that could theoretically take a payload into space. It really took several decades for the USA and the SU to catch up to Germany (and to a lesser extent, the UK) in that regard, mostly by pilfering their scientists and making them work for their erstwhile enemies. Werner von Braun, the father of space travel, is a classic example.

Anyways, just wanted to point out that ancient wisdom and modern science need not be mutually exclusive, they can often complement each other very nicely, though I myself tend to err on the side of caution and let science take precedence over religion and spirituality, where they appear to be in conflict. One area where I break that rule is in the field of personal experience. I don't care how much scientists may insist that something I experienced isn't real, I know what I saw and I'm going to stick to believing my own perception of events rather than established scientific dogma.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (18th August 2018), Dreamtimer (18th August 2018), Elen (19th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Geez Aragorn, you were a bit hard on Herbert.

He may get butt hurt easy but he is a farmer. We need to cut farmers some slack.

None of us are right really. We need to listen to our souls. Mines retarded.

Einstein’s fear of relatives is what it is. I won’t hang my hat on any of that. I like Chris’s simple stuff. Btw, he talked well of ole Stein boy.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (19th August 2018), Elen (19th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Geez Aragorn, you were a bit hard on Herbert.
    That was not my intent. I didn't mean to attack Herbert personally, but rather whatever source he pulls his information from — whether it's Chris Thomas, or Eric P. Dollard, or whoever else promotes the Electric Universe theory.

I see too many knee-jerk reactions within this so-called alternative community, and too little actual discussion by people who truly know and understand the subject matter. In an honest discussion, it should be possible to question the validity of both the information and the information sources without that the interlocutors would be taking things personally.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Elen (19th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Good call to stick with what you saw Chris. Sounds like you saw a ship of sorts. I have not seen any recently but they are around.

I’ve bored everyone’s with that stuff.

I don’t put stock in the actors attached to a roll. We can see the output though.

It a dead thread about anything but Chris. Not one person has tried to answer or comment on my posts which discuss Chris Thomas stuff. Not butt hurt st all . Just saying the truth.

Maybe someone will copy/paste someone else’s work/bs here again soon. Free will baby.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (19th August 2018), Dreamtimer (19th August 2018), Elen (19th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t insist I’m right. Some of you do. If you want to deny that go ahead.

I found proof on my own. It appears to be the goal for many of you. I use my own soul as a source. Chris wrote all about this. I live it.

Just last night a voice said turn around and check the back door after asking my assistant manager if it was secure. She was adamant it was. It wasn’t.

I listen.

Do any of you really believe a planet full of full soul humans living in paradise translocating etc. would do so with microwave towers and killer satellites pointed down? Seriously? Really?

They’ll just coexist in Eaden? Will it take a few weeks to resolve it? More like decades.

The interference is live. The target is aware. She knows.

What is it you people want? What exactly do you want?

Believe whatever you wish to believe. Chris sacrificed his life to get knowledge in print. I don’t think some of his stuff is true I know it is.

Pain? Try looking the truth in the eyes from one meter and see how you feel then.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (19th August 2018), Elen (19th August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Just so you know, Orbs, I don't know much about Chris and I don't have any writings that people in this thread haven't already seen. I have no capacity to answer your questions about Chris directly. It's not a dead thread in any case because both you and Herbert post and occasionally others.

I tried to find a non-NASA picture of stars seen in space, which was why I was trying to find Russian photos.

The main deal with stars in space is that if you are on or looking at a bright moon/planet, it's too bright to see the stars. When the astronauts were on the day side of the moon they couldn't see the stars due to the brightness of the light around them. But they could see them at other times.

Pictures of the earth or moon have lower exposure so the stars don't show up.

The photo I selected had earth and stars showing, and the Pleides look particularly impressive, I think.

The satellites in space, and some are private, can take pictures of the stars. Some are dedicated to doing so.

I think the electric universe theory is interesting and I haven't thrown out the physics we know yet for the reasons Aragorn explains.

And there's still a lot we don't know.

If I could read the Akashic records they'd probably tell about physics and everything else.

It's good that you listen to your instincts, Orbs. Keep it up. It'll save your derriere. And that of those around you.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (19th August 2018), Elen (19th August 2018), Orbs (20th August 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    I have not replied to Aragorn’s claims because we know we disagree and it would be a waste of my time, and, for reasons of equanimity on the forum.

I have a degree in science form U. of T. and understand very well how hard it is to shed the programming of Relativity and much more in an education system that was purposely designed by the elite with an agenda to keep mankind in the dark about the true nature of reality. I do understand the debate between the accepted dogmatic bias in science and cosmology vs. the Electric Universe. I also understand an individuals inability to shed long accepted belief systems. I went through the process myself of recognizing Tesla was right and Einstein was wrong. I do not blindly quote researchers without understanding exactly what they are saying. Patchwork theories are destined to fall by the wayside.

As a scientist it is vital to maintain an open and objective mind that is not clouded by personal belief systems. Very few scientists are capable of doing so. About 70% of western research experiments have never been duplicated. The SSP was successful because it went beyond the biased dogma of relativity which has been propagandized onto the Western mind. People with personal belief systems, be they religious or science, are hampered in their ability to maintain an open mind to the true nature of reality when it presents itself.

Russia is more open on this subject as presented by this video already shared on the forum by Cathy:

Last edited by Dreamtimer, 19th August 2018 at 23:32.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (19th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018), Ntonyo (19th August 2018), Orbs (20th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    I have not replied to Aragorn’s claims because we know we disagree and it would be a waste of my time, and, for reasons of equanimity on the forum.

I have a degree in science form U. of T. and understand very well how hard it is to shed the programming of Relativity and much more in an education system that was purposely designed by the elite with an agenda to keep mankind in the dark about the true nature of reality. I do understand the debate between the accepted dogmatic bias in science and cosmology vs. the Electric Universe. I also understand an individuals inability to shed long accepted belief systems. I went through the process myself of recognizing Tesla was right and Einstein was wrong. I do not blindly quote researchers without understanding exactly what they are saying. Patchwork theories are destined to fall by the wayside.

As a scientist it is vital to maintain an open and objective mind that is not clouded by personal belief systems. Very few scientists are capable of doing so. About 70% of western research experiments have never been duplicated. The SSP was successful because it went beyond the biased dogma of relativity which has been propagandized onto the Western mind. People with personal belief systems, be they religious or science, are hampered in their ability to maintain an open mind to the true nature of reality when it presents itself.

Russia is more open on this subject as presented by this video already shared on the forum by Cathy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd-6...ature=youtu.be

I have also added a video to my last post.
    The above explanation in thought, Herbert, how do you then reconcile this purported openness of mind with your own dogmatic belief in the claims of Chris Thomas, when no one else agrees with what he says?

Many people claim to be able to read the Akashic Records, with Andrew Bartzis probably being the most well-known among them. And yet what Andrew Bartzis says does not correspond to what Chris Thomas claims on account of the nature of our reality, our history, the existence of the purported Velon and the alleged incursion into our universe from within another universe by the 14th Faction.

To the best of my knowledge, Andrew Bartzis has never even mentioned any Velon, nor a 14th Faction from another universe, nor a Human Plan for Full Soul Integration. Mind you, I don't exactly believe Andrew Bartzis' claims either, but the things I've just addressed are all specific to Chris Thomas only, and Chris Thomas has never even once offered any evidence for any of his claims — neither has Bartzis, for that matter. Therefore, it is exactly that which makes the belief in Chris Thomas' (or Bartzis') claims dogmatic.

I do not believe in the validity of General Relativity because it would be a dogma. I believe in its validity because I know that it works as an astronomical model, and because I also know that, time and time again, with every observation of cosmic events and phenomena, it is proving itself correct. Again, this is on account of the macrocosm — the astronomical scale. At the microscopic and sub-microscopic scales, it is quantum physics which so far seems to rule over all other theories and that has practical applications.

Am I saying that General Relativity would be the answer to everything? Hell no, because quantum physics does not agree with General Relativity. They both work in their respective fields, but any attempts to reconcile the two so far have proven futile, because General Relativity and quantum physics are contradictory and mutually exclusive. Even Albert Einstein knew that, which is why he was trying to come up with a Unified Field theory of his own in the years before his death, but sadly enough, he then passed away before he could finish his work.

Remember, Herbert, out of thesis and antithesis follows synthesis. Or put within this context here, out of the confrontation between my statements and your statements will the truth emerge. And if that is not what you want, then please say so, because then the discussion would indeed be pointless, and then we can all leave it at that. But then at least you must acknowledge that this thread is about a dogmatic belief system, not about how an established branch of science which has time and time proven itself correct and is still doing so (through astronomical observation) on an almost daily basis would be wrong without any evidence thereof.

Oh, and as for the secret space program — if it is even real, because at this particular point in time, I'm already seriously starting to doubt whether it would be — its technology doesn't necessarily have to be in violation of General Relativity. It is well known in established science that both magnetism and very high voltage — both are essentially two different manifestations of the same thing, as you well know — can warp spacetime. Even NASA acknowledges it, even though their own experiments have yielded much weaker results than the work of David Pares, who was attempting to build a warp drive in his garage.

If you can warp spacetime, then you can travel non-relativistically, as per the theoretical Alcubierre Drive, because you would be creating a gravity well in front of the ship and a gravity hill behind it, pulling and pushing the ship forward without that the ship itself is actually moving through spacetime. The ship is then surrounded by an isolated bubble of spacetime, and it is this bubble which would be moving. And this, then, empirically proves that there is a higher-dimensional reality underlying the spacetime continuum as we can observe it — a subspace or hyperspace, if you will.

What scientists have been wrong about on account of this topic in particular is that it would take massive amounts of something called dark energy — i.e. the energy which causes the universe to continue expanding, and at a still accelerating rate, even though gravity should in theory be slowing down and halting this expansion, and ultimately reversing it again. Because, yes, electromagnetism — in the form of electricity and in the form of magnetism — can indeed also warp spacetime. But that's still a far cry from the Electric Universe theory, which completely dismisses both General Relativity and quantum physics.

And please, Herbert, do not think that I am either mocking you or attacking you. I am merely presenting you with an inconsistency in your own vantage. This has nothing to do with equanimity on the forum. One can always respectfully agree to disagree, but since you're stating that you have a degree in science and that General Relativity would be some kind of dogmatic belief system, while at the same time you dogmatically believe in the veracity of what Chris Thomas claims — when not even the other people who claim they can read the Akashic Records agree with him — there is something amiss here, and then this calls for an open discussion of the facts.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Chris (19th August 2018), Dreamtimer (19th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018), Maggie (19th August 2018), Shadowself (20th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    The science behind the "view"

What you cannot perceive/conceive does not exist?

Infinite/parallel and probable existence?

Physical dimensions where time and space are "fluid"

The perceived earthly mind would be blown when working to comprehend.

Recently I read from one who studies science that:

"you can't have it both ways"

One science is far more "complete" than that of another science.

The two conflict and there is only one right answer.

Kinda like the the article I posted:

Theory vs Theory (another thread another day)

https://physics.aps.org/articles/v6/115

What if:

There's a theory yet to be discovered that as of now has yet to be discovered?

Yet the Laws of Physics (per our conceived/percieved) cannot attend to as it has yet to discover any other
    "laws of the Universe".

Henceforth the "Thought Experiment"

Famous examples of thought experiments include Schrödinger's cat, illustrating quantum indeterminacy through the manipulation of a perfectly sealed environment and a tiny bit of radioactive substance, and Maxwell's demon, which attempts to demonstrate the ability of a hypothetical finite being to violate the second law of thermodynamics. This thought experiment has provoked debate and theoretical work on the relation between thermodynamics and information theory extending to the present day.

Thought experiments have been used in a variety of fields, including philosophy, law, physics, and mathematics.

~

BTW

Did you know that

Kip Thorne pointed out that the quantum mechanics of the Casimir effect can be used to produce a locally mass-negative region of space–time.

And subsequent work by others, they showed that negative matter could be used to stabilize a wormhole? Cramer et al. argue that such wormholes might have been created in the early universe, stabilized by negative-mass loops of cosmic string.

Stephen Hawking has proved that negative energy is a necessary condition for the creation of a closed timelike curve by manipulation of gravitational fields within a finite region of space...

And did you know that this and the fluid dynamics I discussed which nobody understood in the thread I finished recently is directly related via Negative mass to the:

Alcubierre Drive

Just a thought and a small

~

ODE to the Thought Experiment:

~

Thinking take patience a wise man once said
    So in need of some wisdom I'll cautiously tread.

Thinking a thought should be easy to do
    But the thoughts I am thinking are ever so few.

Thoughtfully thinking to think up a thought
    But thinking a thought I simply cannot.

As harder and harder I work for a thought...

I think thinking a thought is a communist plot!

Last edited by Shadowself, 20th August 2018 at 01:08.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (19th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018), palooka's revenge (20th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post

I think thinking a thought is a communist plot!
    i'm in big ass trouble then...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (20th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018), Shadowself (20th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    i'm in big ass trouble then...
    Me too! LOL

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (20th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018), palooka's revenge (20th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herbert isn’t inconsistent. Chris Thomas writings are not dogma.

We all have our shortcomings. I’m always wrong; therefore; consistent.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (20th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    how might this play in the debate...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWEn5JZ22dk
    Last edited by Aragorn, 20th August 2018 at 06:54. Reason: fixed your video link

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (20th August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Guys guys guys...why is it soooo important to win an argument? Why is it important to be clever than, better than or always right? We are all right sometimes or wrong sometimes...it's a result of the human journey. Some people walk (think) faster than others...this is a fact...and the wise ones waits (should do) for the others to catch up. We all need the freedom to study what we want to, even if it's wrong in some people's eyes. Right/wrong is the two sides of the same coin.

Let's face it...Chris Thomas could be wrong...sometimes. Right...sometimes.

Einstein could be wrong...sometimes. Right...sometimes.

Nobody who has ever come into this 3D reality with duality going on, could possibly be right ALL THE TIME. Such a claim would be so over the top, I would say crazy.

Some people need to follow others for a while...we are not all natural born leaders, and then go their separate way when the time is right.

It's all about respect...

I respect Herbert for all the work he has dedicated to the CT material. If it wasn't for him, the CT material would have been totally forgotten by now.

AND I respect Aragorn for all the work he has/is doing for this forum. If it wasn't for him...there would be NO forum.

Let us give each other respect even if we don't think it's deserved. It's what humans do before compassion sets in.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2018), Dreamtimer (20th August 2018), modwiz (20th August 2018), Ntonyo (20th August 2018), Orbs (20th August 2018), Rhiain (22nd August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Guys guys guys...why is it soooo important to win an argument? Why is it important to be clever than, better than or always right?
    This is not about being right or wrong, Sister. This is about coming to the truth of things. Isn't that what truth-seeking is all about?

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    It's all about respect...

[...]

Let us give each other respect even if we don't think it's deserved. It's what humans do before compassion sets in.
    No disrespect was intended by me.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th August 2018), Elen (20th August 2018), modwiz (20th August 2018)