Page 108 of 258 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Well, well, well. The thread of the dead comes to life. A retarded post was all it took. What about all my retarded posts?

Chris would be proud.

I saw time travel mentioned. Chris always said time is strange stuff. It’s somevtype of energy. Over my head. I don’t see energy patterns. My eyesight sucks really.

Chris wrote about time travel.

I had a cheap theory that like light time is not a constant. It may be a straight stream of sorts but then coils up like a cork skew as energy becomes more compressed slowing it down.

Lot of margaritas in that theory. Herbert may get a laugh.

It’s a big mess folks. It’s going to take time to clean it up.

I actually believed Chris and the 2012 deadline. It’s in most of his books etc. He was wrong. And yes, the paradise he wrote about is to good to be true. A tuff cocktail to swallow.

Oh well. I’ll just carry on dresses as a janitor. I clean a little of the mess every day.

Orbs the janitor.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (16th August 2018), Elen (16th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Originally posted by Chris

It does make perfect logical sense to me, nevertheless it remains a subjective experience.

absolutely.

I’d be interested to know what that commonality is, please do enlighten me

they report the experience as real.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Chris (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (16th August 2018), Elen (16th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    absolutely.

they report the experience as real.
    Yes, I see what you mean. I thought that was a given

In fact it feels more real than our ordinary waking reality. This world we think is real is the one that feels like a dream and that other realm is hyper-real. I would agree with that assessment.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (16th August 2018), Elen (16th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Yes, I see what you mean. I thought that was a given

In fact it feels more real than our ordinary waking reality. This world we think is real is the one that feels like a dream and that other realm is hyper-real. I would agree with that assessment.
    not a given to some who call it hallucination or delusion or whatever. but guess what, they've never done it

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Chris (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (16th August 2018), Elen (16th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Geez Aragorn, I can’t believe you responded to that rubbish.
    Well, Orbs, he did post an introduction (of some sorts) here on the thread — even though we have a dedicated subforum for that in the members-only region of the forum — and so I chose to post my standard welcoming message here too.

Also, he was making a comment about artificial intelligence in relation to these forums, which is why I felt compelled to reply to him. You have to keep in mind that this is a publicly visible thread, and that any kind of allegations regarding The One Truth as a whole must therefore be adequately rebuked in order not to scare away any candidate-members.

You don’t believe 99.9%? No kidding.
    Oh come on, Orbs, you know how I feel about the Chris Thomas material.

I work too much to get involved anymore but since this is the only Chris Thomas anything I like to post to keep it from dying. Too late, it’s pretty much dead.
    You are indeed the most prolific poster on this thread nowadays, but it isn't the thread itself which is suffering from reduced attention. We're seeing it all across the forum. Lots of longstanding members who no longer connect and seem to have lost interest.

There seems to be a similar trend over at other so-called alternative community forums as well. Maybe it's just a sign of the times.

Why is that? Hmmmm... let me see. Maybe because you can post original stuff and Ellen is the only one that says thanks. Do I detect some butt hurt here? I think I do...
    Hey, that's not fair now, is it? It used to be that whenever I myself posted something here on this thread, only the staff members would thank my posts, and none of you guys did. There are also a couple of members who categorically refuse to thank any of my posts — because they think that they're too cool to thank other people's posts, you know? — and so I've simply adopted the habit of not thanking their posts anymore either.

Furthermore, I am not always looking at this thread. But in this case, I saw a new member posting to it, and I always check out the activity of new members. As the administrator here, that is my job, and my responsibility. Besides, we all know what happened here a while ago with someone who was obsessed with this thread, and we don't want history to repeat itself now, do we?

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    Information cannot travel back in time. Or at least, not within the confinement of the universe itself, and on account of information that would alter causality. At the level of the singularity, all is one and therefore all is connected.
    I would strongly disagree with that. Information does travel back in time. We all know this. I don’t care if scientists have no explanation for the phenomenon, it still exists.
    You've missed the part of my sentence where I said "not within the confinement of the universe itself". Yes, information can travel back in time, but not within the material cosmos. And scientists still dismiss anything that cannot be described by formulas, such as the spiritual reality. And this is exactly why scientists still remain stuck where they are, because one cannot explain Creation without spirituality.

I had a cheap theory that like light time is not a constant. It may be a straight stream of sorts but then coils up like a cork skew as energy becomes more compressed slowing it down.
    You're actually not too far off the mark. Light travels with the same speed for every observer in every possible reference frame, but that in itself means — and this has been empirically proven — that everything else is relative. So that means that time and space are both variable.

It takes an infinite amount of time with a finite amount of energy, or a finite amount of time with infinite energy, to accelerate anything with mass up to the speed of light in a vacuum. But if that were possible, then the time for that which is being accelerated to the speed of light, would be observed by inertial observers to be slowing down. Or put into a more graphical representation, if a spaceship were to accelerate toward the speed of light, then those watching the spaceship from a (seemingly) stationary point would also be seeing the spaceship's clock as slowing down, and the spaceship itself to become shorter along its direction of travel.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (16th August 2018), Elen (16th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    You've missed the part of my sentence where I said "not within the confinement of the universe itself". Yes, information can travel back in time, but not within the material cosmos. And scientists still dismiss anything that cannot be described by formulas, such as the spiritual reality. And this is exactly why scientists still remain stuck where they are, because one cannot explain Creation without spirituality.
    I was wondering about that part. Yes, you're right, wormholes exist outside ordinary spacetime, that's the whole point of them. I still think that wherever they exist, whether it is in a higher dimension or in subspace/hyperspace, that extra dimension of space still is part of the universe as such, just not the part that we can actually perceive and experience. We are stuck in three spacial dimensions and therefore are necessarily confined to a wormlike existence, unable to perceive higher dimensions and whatever exists outside our ordinary perception of three-dimensional reality. I do think that higher dimensional entities are real and to us they would appear godlike. Again, it was Michio Kaku that wrote about this, I can't remember in which one of his books, but I really think it's spot on.

I did find a similar write-up on his website, so let me quote him directly:
    http://mkaku.org/home/articles/hyper...tific-odyssey/

Now imagine that we are “three dimensional Flatlanders” being visited by a higher dimensional being. If we became lost, a higher dimensional being could scan our entire universe all at once, peering directly into the most tightly sealed hiding places. If we became sick, a higher dimensional being could reach into our insides and perform surgery without ever cutting our skin. If we were in a maximum-security, escape-proof jail, a higher dimensional being could simply “yank” us into a higher dimension and redeposit us back somewhere else. If higher dimensional beings stick their “fingers” into our universe, they would appear to us to be blobs of flesh which float above us and constantly merge and split apart. And lastly, if we are flung into hyperspace, we would see a collection of spheres, blobs, and polyhedra which suddenly appear, constantly change shape and color, and then mysteriously disappear. Higher dimensional people, therefore, would have powers similar to a god: they could walk through walls, disappear and reappear at will, reach into the strongest steel vaults, and see through buildings. They would be omniscient and omnipotent. Not surprisingly, speculation about higher dimensions has sparked enormous literary and artistic interest over the last hundred years.
    As you know I've had some experience with beings that had, or at least claimed to have had similar abilities, so I find Kaku's description of how these things would be possible, at least theoretically, doubly interesting.

Also, Kaku does mention the possibility of wormholes acting as time machines, so it is at least theoretically possible the information could travel backwards in time through a wormhole:

Even more intriguing, these wormholes can be viewed as time machines. Since the two ends of the wormhole can connect two time eras, Thorne and his colleagues have calculated the conditions necessary to enter the wormhole in one time era and exit the other side at another time era. (Thorne is undaunted by the fact that the energy necessary to open an Einstein-Rosen bridge exceeds that of a star, and is hence beyond the reach of present-day technology. But to Thorne, this is just a small detail for the engineers of some sufficiently advanced civilization in outer space!) Thorne even gives a crude idea of what a time machine might look like when built.
    I also found it interesting that he mentioned the problem science has with proving the big bang and the moment of creation, pretty much confirming what you just wrote about this in your post:

The Theory of Everything is necessarily a theory of Creation, that is, it must explain everything from the origin of the Big Bang down to the lilies of the field. Its full power is manifested at the instant of the Big Bang, where all its symmetries were intact. To test this theory, therefore, means recreating Creation on the earth, which is impossible with present-day technology. (This criticism applies, in fact, to any theory of Creation. The philosopher David Hume, for example, believed that a scientific theory of Creation was philosophically impossible. This was because the foundation of science depends on reproducibility, and Creation is one event which can never be reproduced in the laboratory.)
    Last edited by Chris, 16th August 2018 at 17:31.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (17th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What if it isn't a big bang / orgasm but an evolving concept ... takes time to define, find equilibrium perhaps. Not evolution as science defines but sentient direction of a new baseline / normal?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PairAlleles For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th August 2018), Chris (17th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (17th August 2018), Herbert (17th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Big O? That’s beautiful!

Anyone want to discuss Chris Thomas stuff?

According to Chris we were here last. I think that’s relevant to us not seeing the semi physical universe - it was built before we got here. It wss populated before we got here. It’s all energy patterns that aren’t as dense.

Thx Chris for the intel. The semi physical beings see it all. They can populate other planets at will. I’m thinking we can’t even stand on them. This is why Chris wrote about we have no other place to go. Perhaps a planet in this solar system but Earth is our home.

I kinda like air. Air is goooood. I’ve noticed water comes in handy. Food comes in handy.

You see folks it is up to us to piece the puzzle together. I come from a different perspective we are given clue/tools and need to use them.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th August 2018), Chris (17th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (17th August 2018), PairAlleles (17th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I ought to change my name. Too many Chrissssseseseses on this thread….

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (17th August 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PairAlleles View Post
    What if it isn't a big bang / orgasm but an evolving concept ... takes time to define, find equilibrium perhaps. Not evolution as science defines but sentient direction of a new baseline / normal?
    A living, actively conscious (electromagnetic), constantly evolving universe of free will. Human responsibility to remember our potential to say: "I do not consent..." is our power to change the so-called 'matrix' reality.

For over 100 years the elite have promoted false relativity to keep the masses ignorant of our true nature. This is not a relativistic universe, it is an electromagnetic universe. Relativity is an antiquated false theory. Tesla was correct but substitute 'Ether gas' with electromagnetism.

David Talbot exposing the myth of settled science:
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aLCWwLdelo
    Last edited by Herbert, 18th August 2018 at 13:18.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (17th August 2018), PairAlleles (17th August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    That crossed my mind too!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th August 2018), Chris (17th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), PairAlleles (17th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PairAlleles View Post
    You're pretty close. All of Creation serves only one purpose in the end, which is for Source to know and understand both itself and its infinite potential.

Each and every thing in Creation that possesses a soul — i.e. a set of individual and distinct properties — is a manifestation of consciousness having a subjective experience, and the interaction between these subjective experiences then gives rise to an objective experience, so that purely academic knowledge becomes understanding, and thus, that order follows out of chaos, although the words "order" and "chaos" in this sense are not to be interpreted as we humans usually understand them.

The "chaos" in this particular sense is the quantum superstate of infinite but undefined/unmanifest potential, and the "order" is the collapse of the wave function, whereby the potentials become probabilities first, and accomplished facts later — the word "later" also not to be interpreted in the temporal sense, but rather in a causal one at the timeless level of the Prime Creator itself. And the Prime Creator, in turn, is the conscious part of Source, which understands the distinction between Self and Other. The Prime Creator is the first Self, and Creation is the first Other.

It is the (true) Hegelian dialectic that out of thesis and antithesis follows synthesis. This is an ongoing process, taking place every microsecond, and extending into infinity, even if only because Source itself is infinite.

The Chris whom Orbs speaks of on a first-name basis is actually the Welsh author Chris Thomas, whom this thread is named after. But he is not a member here.

Yet, if you wish for your screen name to be changed, then that can certainly be arranged. All you need to do is think it over and then send me a private message to let me know of your decision.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (17th August 2018), PairAlleles (17th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Haha @Orbs, the Big O! Glad you mentioned that, I missed a perfect opportunity.

Thanks, and interesting @Aragorn, was studying some of the universal laws this week. By universal laws, referring to the kybalion ... useful tools which allow for observation, introspection of cause and effect, etc toward impeccability of purpose and action. Conservation of energy not spent on emotional or pendulum-based dialectic mental gymnastics.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PairAlleles For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (18th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Guess nobody wants to talk about the semi physical universe. Fair enough. Boring shit.

I do miss getting a new surprise essay. That was fun. Now the piglets can’t suck on the nipple any more. It was so easy.

Michael Angelo. John Dee. Carnations of the Merylin. Very gifted. Looks like the Merylin is about due again. Maybe already here.

Time is strange stuff. I struggle with it.

Radio silence for me. Nothing to report. Strangely quiet.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th August 2018), PairAlleles (18th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    For over 100 years the elite have promoted false relativity to keep the masses ignorant of our true nature. This is not a relativistic universe, it is an electromagnetic universe. Relativity is an antiquated false theory. Tesla was correct but substitute 'Ether gas' with electromagnetism.
    I'm sorry, but that's just plainly false information. General Relativity is very, very real, and apart from that it has daily applications — what do you think keeps the satellites in orbit and space probes like Voyager on their correct course? — it is also still regularly being proven correct through the observation of spatial phenomena such as gravitational lensing, redshift/blueshift, black holes, quasars, pulsars, neutron stars, and so on. The Electric Universe theory on the other hand still has everything left to prove, and has provided no evidence whatsoever to this very day.

In addition to that, Nikola Tesla never said that the universe would have been electromagnetic and/or that Einstein's General Relativity was wrong. It just so happens to be that Tesla was an expert in the field — pun not intended — of electromagnetism and vibration, and that he realized that electromagnetism can alter the properties of spacetime, i.e. by bending/warping it. But even then spacetime still remains relativistic. For that matter, Tesla and Einstein were both working in different fields of science, so the statement that one was right and that the other was wrong is essentially like saying that birds can fly because only fish can breathe in water.

I do not belong to any elites, Herbert, but I do know and understand the laws of physics — I have studied them — just as I am also very much aware of how they are always dismissed by people who do not understand them and who carry some kind of knee-jerk prejudice against anything "official", whatever that may be. That's how come we've got urban legends, and people who believe that Earth would be flat, or that it would be concave, or that it would be hollow.

Out of thesis and antithesis follows synthesis, and it is the synthesis which should be the objective, not the antithesis.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2018), Chris (18th August 2018), Dreamtimer (18th August 2018), Elen (18th August 2018), Shadowself (18th August 2018)