Page 32 of 258 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    GOOD NEWS!

Cygnus Books have just announced that Chris Thomas books are back in stock for purchase by e-mail from anywhere in the world.

Chris Thomas books are back in stock!

"It's been a long time coming but we are delighted to say that we once again have Chris Thomas's fantastic and enlightening books back in stock at Cygnus. It's been one of our most frequently received requests and, as always, when you speak we listen."

"To see the range of titles from Chris that we have in stock":

https://cygnusreview.com/collections...m_medium=email
    Very good news especially the part about them being frequently requested. I bet there is an agreement not to sell the Anunnaki book.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donsan (16th March 2017), Dreamtimer (10th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), Greenbarry (10th March 2017), Herbert (11th March 2017), modwiz (11th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Why would the Annanaki Plan or Human Plan be censored over his other books?

I remember getting his books in the mail and how fast I could read them. I couldn't put them down. I was getting answer f and lots of them. Really glad they are available. To a small degree it would not surprise me to see them actually band by more than just Amazon.

Does anyone live somewhere where they are band by their government? Sandra, did you say they were band where you live?

Anybody?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), modwiz (11th March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

I remember getting his books in the mail and how fast I could read them. I couldn't put them down. I was getting answer f and lots of them. Really glad they are available. To a small degree it would not surprise me to see them actually band by more than just Amazon.

Does anyone live somewhere where they are band by their government? Sandra, did you say they were band where you live?

Anybody?
    Well for one...that is the one book they are not selling. That could change though. Number two...imo Chris Thomas is the only one speaking the truth about who the Anunnaki are and their ultimate plan. This imo is info TPTB do not want people to know. The push for god/gods onto the human race is obvious. The rest of CT's work is fair game to them. Upon my observations there are a few people who do not know of CT's work yet are finding out who the Anunnaki are themselves via lots of soul searching. As a side note these same people also believe we are to bring the soul into the body. Lots of talk on DNA activation. So, it is not only Chris Thomas.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), Herbert (12th March 2017), modwiz (13th March 2017)

Thanks
    Another super power upon soul integration.

http://www.woowoomedia.com/super-pow...-there-others/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017), Herbert (12th March 2017), modwiz (13th March 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Orbs, they are not band in my country. But, there are other legal problems. I got the books in a way that they were ordered from abroad but sent from Cygnus Books directly to me.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th March 2017), Elen (28th March 2017), modwiz (13th March 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Anybody?
    Because this is the one book by C.T. that describes the reason the Trilateral Commission was set up in the 1950’s to influence world governments toward rolling out Technocracy, thereby implementing the Annunaki (Velon) plan of one world government and a greatly reduced human population, which they can then easily dominate. They want the Earth for themselves.

Too many people have been fooled by the Annunaki lie presented in Zachariah Sitchin’s books. It is rampant on the internet as if it were true. The real truth is in the title of the book, and it is why Chris Thomas is under constant attack and psychic surveillance.

The Annunaki Plan? Or The Human Plan?
    One Will Kill You
    The other
    Will Save Your Life

A fully integrated human is far, far more powerful and healthy than anything Technocracy or Transhumanism could even imagine. They are not the same thing, as is pointed out in the following videos by Patrick Wood:

The Technocracy Roll-out is Clearly in our Midst as these videos describe it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYhAp7S1wZg

Is the Trump government implementing it as we speak? Is Trump the second step in the Trilateral commission’s agenda?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNkDiBOO4H0

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCV2R19G5Lk

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ItdM4uBpU

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th March 2017), Elen (13th March 2017), modwiz (13th March 2017)

Thanks
    Patrick Wood's latest prediction...

https://geopolitics.co/2017/01/12/go...-patrick-wood/

And his website for news going on in the technocracy world...

https://www.technocracy.news/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm pleased to see a good response. Thanks for the answers.

I liked that book. I probably read it 3 times but haven't read any of his books lately. Time to revisit them soon.

If this one book is currently MIA maybe it will surface again? Maybe it is scheduled for production?

I hope all this DNA speak is true. I can't prove it nor know who to. Like a lot of Chris's work I think the DNA is as he wrote and it used to be different etc. I loved his free easy on DNA.

I can share I can spot a liar in a heartbeat. I wish this is because of integration and really have no other explanation. I am currently dealing with liars legally so my exposure is huge. I am a human lie detector and honestly it comes in handy.

No past life memories yet. No other real indicators of DNA changes. Makes me wonder where we are at with the Earth? For some reason I always circle back to what She wants and is up to. My personal changes seem small compared to Her wishes.

Chris wrote/spoke about Her "patience." There is a limit. I wonder every single day when we will reach this limit. We have allowed it to get so out of control I even wonder if She will get ****ed off?

Chris never wrote/talked about Her anger - it is something I wonder about. I don't think a ****ed off planet is something to achieve. It should be avoided at all cost yet we are such a sick pathetic ungrateful species it wouldn't surprise me to see Her shake us off like fleas.

This shake would include something from the Sun to get rid of the satalites I suppose. Sorry folks, it is such a big mess I don't rule out change by "Mom" Herself.

We had better pick up the pace, right? I just don't see how the mind control can be overcome. The masses will not change. I'm sorry but they won't.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In my last post I claimed people won't change because of mind control. They can't choose to change. This made me think of religion.

In Project Human Extinction Chris writes the stated aims of the Illuminatzi. One is the abolition of religion (from memory). What is odd is they have yet to achieve this aim. Then I thought about how fragile it is and if a group who had control of the media went on a campaign to expose the lies you could damage people's beliefs. However, the mind control is so powerful many would take it underground.

These tax free harvest centers (churches) serve the Illumsnatzi well. You wouldn't get rid of them unless you got rid of money. When this happens I could see many of their aims being achieved quickly. This is the goal.

I suppose this is all still in the works. Thus the struggle for change is temporarily in gridlock. The Earth wants it Her way. The Universe wants it Her way. The hurdle is "choice" just as Chris always wrote about. People "choose" mind control matrix living.

Imagine all this mess crashing and change happening because people "chose" to shake the mind control. It doesn't cost any money to change your mind/ways. It does require the hardest work and sacrifices though. Two things all these people refuse to do.

Chris got so many things right in his books it is really something. All he wrote about "choice" is as true as it gets...
    Last edited by Orbs, 14th March 2017 at 07:13.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th March 2017), Elen (14th March 2017), modwiz (14th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Why don't the "V" come out and start an NBA team and dominate? ha ha ha

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st March 2017), Elen (19th March 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Because they do not have a sense of fair play.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st March 2017), Elen (20th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Didn't Chris write about 30 or so of them hang at Lake Titikakka? That creep 6th Emissary?

How are we supposed to defend ourselves when we come up to their knees? Ha ha ha

Seriously, why don't they give it up already? Go beat on some space monkeys or an abandoned moon? There are tons of them I suppose. V drama.

How about all the flat Earthers coming out? That's out there hey. Why would anyone want to believe that? I don't get the reward. Do they get more airline points? Give it up already.

Mind control. It really is that powerful.

What is happening with sea level? Is it riding? Chris wrote the Earth was getting bigger by 50 mm per year? That the Pacific was getting bigger. Tell the flat Earthers if you pee into a bigger bowl out will fill up less. That will keep them busy for a year. Lol

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st March 2017), Elen (21st March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nobody has any answers, or help, with a few of the questions I posed such as sea level data?

Like many of you I enjoyed updates/essays from Chris. I understand he is "retired" and we should find the answers on our own. We need to do it ourselves etc. However, there was nothing I have ever read in my life as enjoyable and fun as reading a new essay from him. I would drop everything and read it.

Free Intel is hard to come by. Maybe one of these days some of us will connect better to our soul and get more answers to share. Sharing is the key word. Unfortunately I only have memories of his books etc. to share.
    Last edited by Orbs, 24th March 2017 at 08:22.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (24th March 2017), Greenbarry (24th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    GK (George Kavassilas) and many others but GK gave a better pointing finger at the reptile side.. CT give names.. 7 names or races to be looked at.. persay.. two guys that talked about the same thing in general and know nothing of each other. and i have 4 books of CT's that even made more sense of things. still need to get the rest and will as i can. wondering why arent others seeing BS for what it is. i know that everyone will wake up in thair own time. i did, you did and many others have. cant really rush anything about it. to each thair own. we can only plant seeds to help folks grow as we grow.. & vice-versa. because the end of learning is never close.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (24th March 2017), Herbert (24th March 2017), Orbs (24th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    FE is up again.. i started a new thread on Chris Thomas. Might want to check it out Herbert.

thanks

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th March 2017), Elen (28th March 2017), Herbert (28th March 2017)