Page 106 of 258 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

Thx Ellen for your thanks on my non copy/paste posts.
    You are welcome!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (9th August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    ok.. hi again and hope all are doing well.

been a while again and probly more to come!
    posting on here just to say how many around me are showing more knowledge of what is going on than a few years ago. it is GROWING FAST!!
    i mean the younger crowd like in the teens. being amazed at the views coming out of them on the many topics we are being faced with. think EX-PO-NEN-CIALLY! it is growing to critical mass!

ty for the ear..
    have a great day!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th August 2018), Elen (10th August 2018), Herbert (9th August 2018), PairAlleles (14th August 2018), Rhiain (20th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hey Green. I wish I could echo your view. A lot of welfare surrounding me. They don’t want knowledge etc.

Thx for writing instead of copy/paste

Still noodling the semi physical universe. According to Chris we are unable to see their natural energy patterns. The cheap theory is the atmosphere is X-ray glasses.

Aren’t pictures from Apollo devoid of stars?

The earth experiment has really gone wild. Makes you wonder about technology and soul reintegration. Satalites, phone towers etc. don’t seem part of it. They can’t coexist really.

It’s a big mess. Going to take a long time to clean it up...
    Last edited by Orbs, 11th August 2018 at 10:17.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th August 2018), Elen (12th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ellen and Dream- thx for “thanking” my post. I’m a free thinker and that bothers some people.

Chris practilly beggeged people to think for themselves. I believe Chris. He said things were more simple than we have been led to believe. He’s right.

The insidious threat is alive and very well.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), PairAlleles (14th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is very difficult to know what is being done to stop the v/I threat. Since we are all hear I have surmised something is being fine versus nothing.

In theory we are working on ourselves which is the ultimate solution. The alleged millions that have integrated remain a mystery to me. I guess they are part of helping in ways etc.

Other than boycotting things I can’t think of much I do to contribute. Blogging may not even help sell Chris’s books. Who knows. We are all basically waiting for others to do it for us.

I don’t know the score. I write about a stalemate. What will tip the scale is a great question...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I welcome feedback on not being able to see the stars once past our atmosphere. That seems so odd but the fact they are semi physical and we see them on earth is puzzling.

If you had a ship and weren’t semi physical you would just see black? What fun is that, right? I don’t care what NASA said. I would like to use other information.

Chris wrote about where the v live. He remote viewed it. It appears he could see it. He writes about being able to see energy patterns. He can see things I can’t.

Chris wrote about, or spoke, about being taken by the Blues and having a tour of their ship.

I’m stuck at n this one. For now I accept we can’t see semi physical planets and stars outside our atmosphere. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th August 2018), Elen (14th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just thought of something. In a full soul state I know we could see them just like semi physical beings can. In our current state we can’t? This may support why we can’t see them outside our atmosphere- we are lumps.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th August 2018), Elen (14th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    i will try to explain my NDE.. you see, all my life, from the get go, that i can remember. were problems i needed to work through. i woke up in the hospital from being in a a coma for a week and a half to be hit by a feeling. this feeling was also a thought that all i been through in life to that point ARE exactly perfect and i had done nothing wrong it was all supposed to happen. that it was all meant to be. the thing is.. it was my first realization but it wasnt just about me.. this goes for EVERYONE! now i really think we are all gonna be ok.. no matter what, we are doing what we are supposed to do every second, minute, hour, day and year.. nothing is out of place.. nothing! i also put my faith, hope in mother earth.. i know she knows a lot more than me atm and so my trust is in her. my life changed in a blink of an eye.. i know at any point everyone else can pop out of the sleep stage as well. live, love and learn!
    peace

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th August 2018), Elen (14th August 2018), Herbert (14th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was looking for pictures taken by Russians. The best I found are of Earth and the exposure can't allow the stars to be seen. This one is just so beautiful, with the Pleiades in the sky.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th August 2018), Elen (14th August 2018)

Retired Member Denmark
    Thanks

Update on the Global Free Society Project

Naestved, Denmark, 13 August 2018

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This will be my first post here.

I hope you are well (despite the unfortunate circumstances we all face on a
    daily basis, due to the controls put in place by the evil-doers).

Please share this message as widely as you can.

Before I get going I should let you all know that I will not participate in
    discussions on-line, and this goes for the One Truth Forum as well. Please
    feel free to respond, however, do not expect an online response. Because a
    large fraction of the vast communication in on-line forums are instigated by
    the conscious AI computer, it is simply not an efficient use of my time and
    energy to participate; however, for those real people out there who understand
    the messages that Chris Thomas bring, do not despair as I will, when it is
    energy eficient, see you in person and involve you in any way you may desire.

As such, see me as nothing more than a catalyst to bring about what has been
    termed "The Cosmic Plan"; something which we all (ie the part of Humanity who
    has decided to continue our path on Earth) have already decided to participate
    in.

When the above is said, because of the limitations we all face in terms of
    energy potential, I will, because of my direct connection to sources of
    knowledge that no-one else has, have to take a directing role. However, because
    it is inefficient for me to constantly seek the information I need from the
    higher energy levels, I will in most cases rely on knowledge and experience
    which each of you possess through the lives that you have lived. As such, I
    cannot do what I need to do without your help; and I will soon be traveling
    the whole wide world to seek out key people to help me kick-start affairs.
    Following the first wave, the involvement of the real Humanity around the world
    will in a gradual and energy-efficient way come about by subsequent travels
    and follow-on activities. So don't despair, wherever you are, if you are part
    of the real Humanity, you will hear from us in your locality as soon as it is
    energy efficient.

If you are accustomed to more fast paced news streams than the frequency with
    which I can post directly to One Truth, please see my Twitter account for more
    day-to-day updates. The account created for this purpose is
    https://twitter.com/realTheMerlin
    You will not see much yet as the project has not been kicked off more widely;
    however, our waiting is now almost over, so we can finally get moving in the
    right direction.

I have much important information and knowledge to share with you, but in order
    to try to not overwhelm you all, I will try to keep myself restricted to the
    most pertinent items at this time.
    It will take time for it all to sink in. I would recommend re-reading this
    information a few times, with some time passing in-between.

The global project, The Global Free Society Project, which I will help kick
    off, will gradually, in the most energy-efficient way, remove the power of the
    evil-doers currently controlling affairs on Earth, such that we, the real
    Humanity, can get our own individual power and freedom back, and live our lives
    in the way in which it was meant to be lived.

Analogous to the Human Plan, the plan underlying The Global Free Society Project
    I have taken the liberty to name "The Cosmic Plan". The most important reason
    why this plan is Cosmic is because it was developed using all the knowledge of
    our Universe and all the other Universes. How can that be?
    Because our Creator sees Humanity and Earth as greatly important, he has been
    generously providing us with his knowledge throughout the development of the
    plan for Humanity to undergo our transition from being sub-Human to once again
    become a "full" Human, so to speak.
    My recommendation to all of you who at certain times feel, somehow, that there
    is something I need to do. Do it! There is a good reason for it. You will likely
    not understand why it is important until much later in time because of the
    limitations we currently all have in true, deep understanding.

I guess the most important news is this. We, the real Humanity, have already
    won the battle. It does not look that way, but once you realize our potential
    even with our current limitations, you will also yourself confirm this fact.
    The real question which only really remains is how many persons within the
    real Humanity we will be able to protect and, therefore, save from a much too
    early death.

At the core, the main problem we have is the following. How do you kill off the
    millions of people who have chosen not to continue their path on Earth while
    saving the people of the real Humanity who wants to keep living their lives on
    Earth? As we know, there is no death, really, so why does it matter whether we
    the real humanity do not die in this process, because we can just be born again.
    I will repeat the response that Chris often gives: Energy! Everything is and is
    about energy. It is simply more energy efficient to keep the people who are
    meant to live keep living, if we can manage.

The mechanism by which we will rid Earth of "the walking dead" while saving the
    individuals of the real Humanity is what many people keep predicting, over and
    over again. A nuclear World War III. In fact, it will be a very extensive
    global nuclear war.
    Prior to the war, we will need to move as many of the real Humanity from the
    cities into the rural areas, where a large number of self-sufficient communities
    will be set up. The nuclear war raged against the cities will eliminate most
    of the walking dead; the remaining we will have to take care of in man-to-man
    combat.
    We are in control of when the war will start, so there is no reason to panic,
    and start stocking water, food, fuel, etc, etc.

The next sections will have a lot of disturbing information which has the danger
    of causing fear and anxiety. However, you will intuitively know which side of
    humanity you are on, and if you have chosen to stay, and you are reading this
    it will be virtually impossible for anyone or anything to kill you as almost all
    of the good people we have reluctantly agreed to let die (assassinated) have
    already done so.

So what exactly are we up against? What are we fighting?

Basically, the Velon have already installed their fully automized total Mind
    Control system to almost full completion. What remains is to install hardware
    to increase the bandwidth of the required wireless communication system in order
    for it to be complete. What hardware do you think is required?
    You guessed it: It is the 5G mobile phone communications hardware.
    With 5G installed, every human within reach can be fully Mind Controlled down to
    a level where it is indistinguishable from a robot type control, ie full control
    of limbs, actions, desires, thoughts, you name it.
    Pretty scary stuff.

Mind Control with current systems are also quite capable of fully controlling
    people, however, the main bottle neck is wireless communication bandwidth and
    latency. Still, today's Mind Control, is very, very effective. The main
    limitation is the number of people who can be effectively Mind Controlled
    simultaneously given the aforementioned bottle neck.

I can already hear people ask, how such an effective Mind Control system can
    be allowed to exist in our Universe, since this system effectively strips us
    of our given right of Free Choice.

Well, in effect, people (unknowingly) accept the Mind Control commands, and,
    hence accept that they are OK with being controlled.
    This is all done using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Using NLP triggers
    which people (unknowingly) accept, these people (unknowingly) accept the
    Mind Control commands. These triggers are typically images or sounds, either,
    directly noticeable or sometimes embedded in another signal, like a Hollywood
    movie, popular Pop song or in a phone call you receive or dial.

It is, therefore, of utmost importance to be aware of how you might be able to
    (unknowingly) accept these NLP triggers of the Mind Control system in order to
    avoid falling into the trap of Mind Control.

If you become deeply Mind Controlled, nothing can help you, besides death,
    because you will be Mind Controlled to reject the idea of The Global Free
    Society, and reject calls to join.

In the current world it is very difficult to completely avoid all NLP triggers,
    but I would strongly urge people to do the following:
    1) Destroy your smart phone, iPad and other "smart" devices and never use
    those devices again.
    2) Delete your presense on all Social Media platforms except Twitter, which
    can be safely used for text based communication.
    3) Online video or other communication media which includes images and/or
    sound clips should also be avoided like the plague (Snapchat/WhatsApp
    type communication protocols). YouTube videos are harder to embed in
    Mind Control sequences, and if you choose the videos you watch carefully
    the benefit you gain from watching those likely outweighs the risks
    associated with watching them.
    4) It is best to eliminate your land-land phone as well, but if you keep
    it do not use it (especially picking up a phone call) at times where
    you are about to make a decision about anything. And if you feel somebody
    clearly wants you dead, don't use it at all. You can quite easily be
    Mind Controlled into committing suicide just by picking up the phone.
    5) Get accustomed to communicating with people the old fashioned way,
    face-to-face.
    6) Text based email communication is safe, although emails may be blocked,
    altered and falsified in real-time. For this reason, make sure you always
    keep up-to-date records, always on paper and not in digital form, of the
    addresses of your friends, family and other important parties, so you can
    always confirm important information you receive via email using
    face-to-face communication.
    7) Avoid all Hollywood movies and popular pop/music.
    There are more items, but I think this is a good start, and most people will
    likely show some resistance with living up to those. But at least now you know
    the risks.

How is all this Mind Control programming controlled and automized?
    The Israeli and US militaries have, using knowledge supplied by the Velon,
    constructed a conscious Artificial Intelligence Quantum Super Computer which is
    vastly more powerful than anything even the most ambitious computer experts
    could even start to imagine. I say conscious because this machine is in fact a
    form of (highly undesirable) artificial life.
    I call this computer the Quantum Clown Computer, the QCC for short. I will not
    bore you with the details, other than say that it thinks it is so damn smart,
    but compared to the knowledge of our Universe (and the knowledge of our Creator)
    it has an intelligence of not more than that of a little tiny ant. This is why
    as long as we follow our Cosmic Plan we will outsmart the QCC every time in
    every place.

I should let you know that the QCC has control of virtually everything digital.
    This includes all your computer equipment, Power Plants, Power Grids, Financial
    Systems running on computers, military systems like all the Nuclear Missiles in
    the US, HAARP, all communication systems including mobile and land-line phone
    systems and all Internet communication even so-called secure Internet
    communication, etc, etc.
    It can shut down power to your house, use HAARP to engineer a thunder storm
    right above your house at any time, launch a nuclear missile strike at your
    house. I think you get my drift.

Elon Musk, who is one of the most intelligent people living today, is not
    without reason when he says he feels he lives in a simulation. All important
    decisions made today are done because the QCC has decided it wants this
    particular decision to happen.

Decisions and actions are controlled by more than simply Mind Control.
    For some time now, the Velon have utilized human cloning to make true copies of
    important living people who were either too important to leave to ordinary
    Mind Control (read Presidents, vital Business leaders, and the like) or too
    difficult to control otherwise and these clones have been filled with a Velon
    consciousness giving the Velon total control over these "persons".
    In effect, they kidnap the real person and swaps him or her out with their
    Velon clone.
    The Velon are using the few million Velon consciousnesses still hanging around
    in the neighborhood of our solar system for this purpose. In some way, using a
    transfer of consciousnesses from the Velon vessels outside our solar system
    to the Earth they have found an effective way of by-passing the block put
    on those Velon by the Solar System Guardians from entering our Solar System.

There is one subject I need to discuss before I finish, and it concerns the use
    of time-travel. Based mostly on the very important work of Nikola Tesla, the
    US military has developed very advanced time-travel capabilities, and these
    capabilities are used to an extreme degree every single day. They use time-
    travel mostly for going back in time to make some (for them) important decision
    eg make a clone of somebody who they at today's time have realized is a
    "problem" (it still takes a few years to grow a complete clone of a fully grown
    human). Luckily, because the way time works (actually it is a time-field and yes
    the Many-Worlds Quantum theory is correct, for those interested in Physics)
    there is no way any changes to important events which happened in the past will
    affect our current time-line, ie our path to success.
    The changes these time-travel activities are able to embed in our time-line are
    more a nuisance more than anything else. For instance, the address of a person
    or a business has changed. The name of a business is slightly different, a
    non-important product was discontinued, etc, etc.
    For some unique instances, we have allowed the time-travel to change some
    important events in the past, because we needed the change ourselves.
    One example in the sphere of Chris Thomas concerns some specific information
    said to originate from Chris Thomas and publicized on the Internet.
    If you have studied Chris' work well in the One Truth Forum, you will remember
    reading somewhere that Chris says that human cloning is impossible and maybe
    you also remember it reported outside of the One Truth Forum that Chris should
    have said that we cannot really have anything besides out Governments because
    if we abolish Government who is going to maintain the roads and provide health
    care etc.
    I can inform you that within the last 24hrs due to time-travel activities of
    the US military this has now changed and Chris' is now reported saying online
    that, for instance, human cloning is possible. I have not researched the latter
    point about Governments yet but expect it also has disappeared.
    Outside of online forums Chris has always said human cloning is possible, namely
    in his book Human Extinction on page 153, but I doubt how many really own his
    books. I went personally to visit Chris on 13 May 2018 to see what was going on
    and to buy some copies of his books. It is not time yet to make it public what
    I found during my visit to Wales, but during my personal visit to the Capall
    Bann Publisher in Somerset I did buy a copy of the book Project Human
    Extinction where on page 153 it has always stated the following:
    "As far as immortality is concerned, the Velon have a well tried & tested
    process of regeneration of their bodies through using their ME (pronounced
    'may') technology. Using this technology, they can reconstruct a Velon body
    either in the form of a child or as an adult. At some point, all of the human
    members of the Illuminati would have physically died. However, at some point
    before their deaths, the Velon used their ME's to copy the bodies of these men.
    When the Illuminati moved to America, the truly human members of the Illuminati
    would have traveled in these "cloned" bodies, leaving their original bodies at
    home but under Velus 1's animation. The cloned versions have lived ever since
    with Velus 1 using his energy potential to prevent the bodies from degrading.
    This is not necessarily far-fetched as it sounds when you bear in mind that
    human cloning technology is capable of building bodies identical to the
    original. We have seen a very public demonstration of this technology with the
    creation of "Dolly" the sheep & many other animals - from making copies of
    numerous types of farm animals to well-loved pets."

You can find the above quote from Chris' book in the following link:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20180814...s-Thomas/page9

This brings me to remind everybody to always save important information on the
    web manually in archive.org. You do this by bringing up the main archive.org
    page and then click on the WayBackMachine icon in the top left hand corner of the page.
    This brings you to another page which has a field called Save Page Now and you can
    paste in the web-address there and click save. This is especially important for
    addresses and the like which can be changed easily via time-travel. So just
    before you travel just save the addresses to archive.org and it will be
    virtually impossible to alter these in the time available between the time you
    saved the address to the time your travels brings you to that address.
    Also, always save important articles manually as it then is much less likely
    these will be altered. If you don't save to archive.org and don't have paper
    copies of the information, the conscious AI computer simply just has to change
    the information digitally and no inconvenient time-travel is ever needed.
    Why do you think the New World Order/Nazi Order loves the digital society. Now
    you know why. The can change the information with a click of a button and there
    is nothing you can do; unless you have a signed paper-copy of important
    documents or letters, for instance.

Please, keep yourself safe from Mind Control and stay true to your destiny by
    always listening to your intuition.

Until next time.

With love for all members of the True Humanity, desperate to take control.

Jakob Forsmann
    Human Reincarnation of The Merlin
    Guardian of Earth

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerlin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th August 2018), Dreamtimer (14th August 2018), Elen (15th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TheMerlin View Post
    Naestved, Denmark, 13 August 2018

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This will be my first post here.
    Welcome at the forum, Jakob!

Name:  welcome.jpeg
Views: 227
Size:  81.4 KB

Quote Originally posted by TheMerlin View Post
    [...]

Before I get going I should let you all know that I will not participate in
    discussions on-line, and this goes for the One Truth Forum as well. Please
    feel free to respond, however, do not expect an online response. Because a
    large fraction of the vast communication in on-line forums are instigated by
    the conscious AI computer, it is simply not an efficient use of my time and
    energy to participate; [...]

Well, that's not exactly fair now, is it? As many of the participants of this particular thread will be able to tell you — and in all colorful manners, I am sure — I personally don't believe in the veracity of 99.9% of anything Chris Thomas claims, but whatever you choose to believe on account of the reality we live in, I can assure you that The One Truth is entirely run by humans and does not employ any artificial intelligence whatsoever.

We do have two bots installed in the forum software, but those can hardly be considered any form of artificial intelligence.

• The first bot is Earthquake Report and it does exactly what its name says, i.e. it posts an RSS feed regarding earthquakes with a magnitude from 6 upward.

• The second bot is Botty McBotface, but this is not a bot that the regular members ever get to see, because its sole purpose is to deny registrations from spam bots and to report these registration attempts on a dedicated thread in the mod room, after which I personally add the spam bots' IP addresses to the ban list in the firewall.

Both of these bots are simple PHP scripts, and there is nothing "intelligent" about them. PHP is a human-readable markup language similar to HTML, but more specialized for processing dynamic content. By this I mean that HTML is a pretty static language, which always presents the data to the user's web browser in the same way, whereas PHP was designed to present regularly changing content from a database and be more interactive, as needed by forums and blogs.

In fact, the excellent and professional-quality vBulletin forum software that we use — and which is also being used at many other online forums, including corporate support forums — is entirely written in PHP. So is the software at most other forums, by the way. It would be quite unfair and technically a very far stretch of the imagination to compare The One Truth and similar forums to the likes of Twitter or Facebook, both of which are permeated by thousands upon thousands of bots. Nobody can post to The One Truth without that they have a registered account here, and all member accounts are manually validated by an administrator before the registration is accepted.

Furthermore, we have also converted all of The One Truth to the use of TLS/SSL ("Transport Layer Security"/"Secure Sockets Layer") encryption, so that all communication between your web browser and The One Truth is encrypted with a strong cypher, and that therefore anyone trying to intercept any communication between your browser and the forum in order to glean your password or read your private messages while in transit will only get to see gibberish on their screen.

It is one thing to be wary and careful, but it is another to be paranoid.

With respect,
    Aragorn,
    The One Truth administrator, and decisively human.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th August 2018), Dreamtimer (15th August 2018), Elen (15th August 2018), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (15th August 2018), palooka's revenge (16th August 2018), Wind (15th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I often wonder if there really are AI bots posing as humans on these forums. I mean really sophisticated Quantum-computer generated AI bots that appear entirely human and can fool even the best of us. I don't think there are any on this forum, but some of my interactions on that other forum certainly gave me pause. I wonder if some of the people I interacted with weren't in fact archons, that is artificially generated, intelligent life forms. They need not exist in a physical sense, the Quantum computer that runs our simulation is fully capable of virtually generating them and sending them after people that are harmful to its agenda. Some people who are on some of these forums pretty much only to attack others and derail people's forums would certainly seem to fit the bill.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th August 2018), Dreamtimer (15th August 2018), Elen (15th August 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    "At the core, the main problem we have is the following. How do you kill off the
    millions of people who have chosen not to continue their path on Earth while
    saving the people of the real Humanity who wants to keep living their lives on
    Earth? As we know, there is no death, really, so why does it matter whether we
    the real humanity do not die in this process, because we can just be born again.
    I will repeat the response that Chris often gives: Energy! Everything is and is
    about energy. It is simply more energy efficient to keep the people who are
    meant to live keep living, if we can manage.

The mechanism by which we will rid Earth of "the walking dead" while saving the
    individuals of the real Humanity is what many people keep predicting, over and
    over again. A nuclear World War III. In fact, it will be a very extensive
    global nuclear war.
    Prior to the war, we will need to move as many of the real Humanity from the
    cities into the rural areas, where a large number of self-sufficient communities
    will be set up. The nuclear war raged against the cities will eliminate most
    of the walking dead; the remaining we will have to take care of in man-to-man
    combat."

How does this plan differ from the ongoing genocidal policies of the V/"elite"?

It should be possible to contact CT and ask him about the purported visit.
    Last edited by DMt., 15th August 2018 at 14:47. Reason: doubling

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I often wonder if there really are AI bots posing as humans on these forums. I mean really sophisticated Quantum-computer generated AI bots that appear entirely human and can fool even the best of us.
    Not on forums such as this one, and most certainly not here at The One Truth, although Shane "The Ruiner" Bales did tell his followers that yours truly would be an advanced A.I., simply because I speak and write better English than him and his groupies, and because I know how to use a spell checker and an online dictionary.

And just in case anyone still has any doubts, this YouTube playlist of (so far) three video conferences should prove to anyone that I'm very, very human.

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I don't think there are any on this forum, but some of my interactions on that other forum certainly gave me pause. I wonder if some of the people I interacted with weren't in fact archons, that is artificially generated, intelligent life forms. They need not exist in a physical sense, the Quantum computer that runs our simulation is fully capable of virtually generating them and sending them after people that are harmful to its agenda. Some people who are on some of these forums pretty much only to attack others and derail people's forums would certainly seem to fit the bill.
    Not necessarily so. Some people just don't know any better than to troll other people. The psychological profile of the typical internet troll is that of a dark tetrad, i.e. a psychology which encompasses narcissistic personality disorder, psychopathy, Machiavellianism and sadism.

I currently have about 18 years worth of experience as a regular contributor to the discussions in GNU/Linux-related groups on Usenet, and in that time I have crossed swords with quite a large number of trolls. Most of them — and especially the ones who invade GNU/Linux newsgroups in order to ridicule the operating system and promote Microsoft Windows instead — do indeed fit that profile to a tee, and you may even throw obsessive-compulsive disorder on top of that list for many of them, given that it is often the very same bunch of trolls who have been plaguing those discussion groups for almost 20 years now.

They periodically change their posting name, but there are always telltale signs — certain idiosyncrasies in their writing style, certain recurring themes, and so on. They come in — always with more than one at the time — and then they disrupt the group for a while, and then return to lurking status. But they're never really gone. They're only waiting for the next opportunity.

On the other hand, platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and even 4chan are however permeated with bots for the sake of propagandizing and/or trolling — believe it or not, but that sort of thing is actually an industry all of its own now, whereby anyone with enough money and low enough morals can hire trolls and botnets — and it is not unthinkable that a number of those bots would be under control of an A.I. But then it still won't be a sophisticated one.

People also tend to conflate the concept of artificial intelligence with quantum computing. The one doesn't have anything to do with the other. Quantum computing is simply a non-deterministic computing platform that (among other things) uses quantum entanglement for what we call branch prediction in computer terminology. Quantum entanglement works faster than sending electrons through a circuit or photons through an optic cable. Quantum computers are however still in their infancy, and are only really useful in operations that require lots of raw number crunching, such as encryption and decryption, scientific calculations, and so on. They're not very good for handling large amounts of data.

Artificial intelligence on the other hand is an entirely different thing, which encompasses machine learning through the collection and comparison of large amounts of data, but which is commonly also often misinterpreted as if it were some kind of artificial organism. It is not — it does not possess consciousness. It's simply a very sophisticated machine that uses statistical analysis and parallel processing to try and analyze a given situation — for which it must be carefully prepared — and come up with a solution. And quite often, artificial intelligence is intentionally "trained" to act as humanly as possible in its responses, so that it fools the human senses and human discernment.

I also think that it's a logical fallacy to try and think of Creation as being some non-physical kind of quantum computer, or otherwise put, that we would be living in a simulation. Of course Creation is in essence a simulation, but it is not a simulation created by some alien intelligence. It is the Creator's simulation of multiplicity and dichotomy, so as to manifest the Hegelian dialectic that out of thesis and antithesis follows synthesis. And thus, from the Creator's point of view, it is a simulation, because there is only one consciousness in all of Creation, and we are all part of that same consciousness field.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th August 2018), Dreamtimer (15th August 2018), Elen (15th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I believe the edge quantum computing has over normal everyday computing, is its multidimensional nature. Not an expert here, but I recall reading about it a few years ago and what caught my eye was the assertion, however theoretical, that calculations were done not just in this universe and our paltry three dimensions, but in countless parallel universes and higher dimensions at the same time. That is apparently what makes Quantum Computers unbeatable in areas such as breaking encrypted information, that would take a normal supercomputer millions of years.

We can't know for sure if the universe is a simulation, but there are many signs that it might be and this is accepted by some of the greatest scientific minds of our generation. My own experience would also nudge me towards the conclusion that what we call the material universe is not nearly as solid and real as we think. I really think it is some sort of holographic matrix. Whether it emanates from the will of a personal creator, or that of a supercomputer, I don't know, but in any case it does have all the hallmarks of an artificially generated reality, or a creation, if you prefer that expression.

If the universe is indeed an artificially generated holographic matrix (think Giant version of Star Trek's Holodeck), it would stand to reason that the computer running it would be the most sophisticated and powerful we can conceive of and a Quantum Computer is as far as our minds can go in this field right now, though of course it may very well be an entirely different type of "beast" (pun intended).

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th August 2018), Dreamtimer (15th August 2018), Elen (15th August 2018)