Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258
Results 3,856 to 3,858 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

In duckduckgo I entered: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

NO RESULTS on my first page. Maybe you will have a different outcome. I put the entire title in and zero.

Our buddy BitThought is almost $5000 off it's high yesterday or the day before. Has BitThought done a wave down and a retracement wave up? OR, has it just corrected and will soar to new highs exceeding $42,000? It really is intriguing. I an clearly in the wave down and a corrective wave up camp. If so, the next wave down will be huge. I suppose $15,000 before too long. What then?

I think it is worth about 1 oz. of silver. Keep in mind Bitcoin may be regulated as illegal at anytime. To get $34,000 RIGHT NOW is a god send. It is no more than a ponzi scheme. Based on thought with the ability to buy/sell based on electricity and law makers allowing it. That's thin ice folks.

This is not financial advice. It is an opinion based on shock. I can't believe it's worth more than an oz. of silver. To start at .01 or whatever it started at and go to $27 is huge enough. It is the ultimate example of insanity whatever.

Food inflation looks like it it about to really take hold. I regret this. I hope I am wrong. The only way to safe guard it is too stock up and freeze some I suppose. Or buy something that goes up in value to offset the price increase.

Ironically, everyone concentrated on wiping or outputs verses eating/inputs. I would thing eating is more important but that's just me.

Wish everyone well... Things are changing very rapidly and having some extra food on hand is a good idea.

EDIT

I just researched price history. "The first real price increase occurred in July 2010 when the valuation of a bitcoin went from around $0.0008 to $0.08 for a single coin."

"The first real-world transaction happened in 2010 when a bitcoin miner bought two pizzas from a Papa John's in Florida for 10,000 bitcoins."

Folks, this is some crazy stuff. Of course I regret not buying any blah blah blah. There are people that bought this thing for a few bucks. God only knows if they hung on but I'm sure there are some out there that hung on to sum. Imagine selling 5 of your coins and getting a house? The point is the valuation is so far from reality I think it is entertaining to watch. There are lessons here to learn.
    Last edited by Orbs, 30th January 2021 at 13:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Midnight Jan 31.

BitThought $34,000. Apparently Elon Musk likes it. That’s great.

We have to wait till Monday for direction on stocks and metals. Interesting stuff reflecting the direction we are headed. Anyone notice good news is hard to find?

Rumor Bitcoin will or is banned in India.

Of all the topics that seem relevant today food inflation seems pretty high on the list. It has been 1 full year since we identified this trend. Looking back it could have been much worse. What we saw were spikes and incremental increases. The question is where do we go from here?

It’s past time for everyone to answer their own questions. Do their own research. Make their own conclusions.

One of these days good news will come. In the meantime stay safe and enjoy your family snd friends. Godspeed to all...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    BitThought. Nice. Did you make that up, Orbs?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th February 2021)