Page 152 of 258 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Do any of you go to before it’s news? It is really unbelievable.

Nibiru is going to rain fire on is? Chris wrote all about this scam. I just don’t get it. Do people really believe this rubbish?

Iguana is going to rise up and take power again? After being executed? Is this website a joke? Satire? Marines are being deployed because the New Madrid Fault Is going to blow right before the pole shift?

I can’t believe anyone would believe this garbage. I just don’t get it. Do any of you go there?

I thought we were passed the poles shifting? I guess not. I thought it lost momentum but people believe this?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Dreamtimer (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I don’t know who Erdogan is
    He's the current president of Turkey, and he's a relentless fascist dictator ─ a bit of a mix between Benito Mussolini and Robert Mugabe, with some conservative Islam blended in.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    At some point we all have to look at some of the events occurring on the planet that really want people to move out of there and admit it’s agenda 21 live.

It appears they want people out of parts of CA. I would move if in Syria. Just saying...

I don’t know a thing about that turkey nor do I want to. Not that any of you are not welcome to say something about him because you are.

I have to admit I do like turkey though. Smoked is outrageous.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So we are not getting any real clues from stocks for Chris’s “hard way.” We are getting clues for “their way.”

It seems we have clues Mr. Fulford is making things up. Seems we have clues agenda 21 is in play. What about clues for soul reintegration?

About the only one I can see is killary lost. Some sort of interruption to someone’s plan occurred and factions are going ape shit trying a coup da ta in plain sight. My understanding is the trumpet is popular. Attacks by media say the opposite yet rally’s are packed.

Wild rumors flying? Everywhere? What does that mean? Desperation?

Shopping as usual here. We still use petrol. Looks like the status quo is winning...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th October 2019), Elen (17th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just read a great article on Before it’s News. About police violence in the presence of children. The author wrote about school drills. Lots of them. Makes you wonder.

Ones we see on tv are never hinted to be drills. They are packaged and sold as real. Ed Chiarini says they are drills. They either are or aren’t.

The article claims the children are being terrorized. Like for real. Pissing themselves, etc. in drills. I’m going to stop there and let others make their own decision. My concern is whether it is fake news , or not?

We are one Hegelian Dialectic away from an inflection point of biblical proportion. Makes you love the status quo doesn’t it?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th October 2019), Elen (17th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It looks like change is trying to occur. The dems are so out of control it appears a case for a coup is manifesting.

The trumpet is popular with the people but those in power want to destroy him. I’m not saying I understand it all but pulling troops out of harms way is not something I’m going to condemn.

I’m at the sideline bar and grill. Billary did not get in and we see the results. Some of you that bash the trumpet... well, I guess that’s your “right.”

We all want change. Imagine yourself trying to change things in the current environment. It can’t be easy. I’m more worried about all the nuclear plants strategically placed, satalites, etc. Maybe the trumpet is doing something right if he is so despised by the competition.

Just saying.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cheers to all those out there that bought Chris’s books and enjoyed reading them. Please consider joining this thread and sharing.

Thank you.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just read Saturns rings are disappearing. Something about a voyager probe.

A voyager probe. How quaint. Seriously?

Chris wrote there is a Russian/American base on the moon since the 1950’s. Ships based on reverse engineering from the Roswell crash. Add in Apollo bottle rockets.

Bottle rockets and probes when we have ships and bases? They can fly to Saturn at will. Take photos, etc. Anyone else feel ripped off? Duped?

When is the scam going to end?

Anywho, Chris wrote about energy changes and the planets waking up. Maybe Saturn is going through changes. That would be cool. It sure would be fun to go for a ride and see all this stuff...

Oops! Have to go to work soon...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In our ongoing quest for clues we are not really finding a lot. At least I’m not. The Trumpet has so many powerful enemies it’s odd at best yet he does not deliver on what really is important to at least me. No disclosure of free energy, SSP, spraying, the Federal Reserve, others using fake names, crimes against humanity, playing the harp, etc.

No one is busted. No attempts to dismantle nuclear power.

Maybe you can’t protect yourself If you go after all or any of this. I think he mentioned the Fed and gold backed dollars?

It’s always the status quo. We are the status quo. Probes and bottle rockets. No electro-magnetism for us. 87 octane. National Security prevails. It’s above the law...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,101 Times in 11,916 Posts
    We should have let the Iguana have a 3rd term...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just read part of an article about an Admiral named McRaven who allegedly oversaw the 2011 raid that killed Bin Laden Says the trumpet is gutting the US, or something like that.

First of all Chris wrote about Osama dying in 2003 I think. How Bush senior worked for thd Bin Laden Family. How half of retired senators did as admitted by the White House.

This is a very good example of having to find truth on your own. There is no doubt the O version of what happened to Osama is false. It is an absolute fact/truth the Iguana version is a lie because that’s what they told us. It can’t be the truth.

So what is the truth? Chris gave a lot of intelligence regarding this matter including names and dates. Chris is either right or wrong. It can’t be both.

You have to figure it out for yourself. Since I know Iguana lied, I know this Seal story is a lie. How do I know Chris got it right? Because I don’t Give a shit I’m so busy working in the matrix. Because I don’t give a shit my own soul told me what Chris wrote is true.

I don’t think it’s true I know it’s true. I don’t wonder. I don’t think about it. I don’t second guess it. My soul told me Chris is right.

People vastly underestimate what humanity is up against. Chris told us the V took over the Illuminati in 1776. HELLLLOOOO! Do you really think they are about to just give up and say they are sorry? Not a chance in hell. They have everything. All the resources. All the tools. The military. Space ships. Whatever.

They have it all.

What do we have? Free will, a soul, a galactic family that wants to help, a planet that wants change to occur, and a few buckles to rub together. That’s about it.

They can’t take your free will unless you surrender it. They can’t take your soul because it’s yours. Our galactic family is HUGE and has a lot of technology let alone full souls and all the trimmings. The Earths free willis being violated and She has not surrendered yet. I have mentioned the strategic placement of nuclear power plants as a HUGE nightmare. How can the Earth Radically change size without affecting them?

She is locked down. Chris wrote about the beating She is taking via harp ELF waves. She is under attack. And we have headlines of Joe Biden? Nancy Pelosi?

Seriously? Is this a joke? Fake named actors is what we get?

I guess I’m trying to put things in perspective. We are going to loose and loose huge if we don’t do something. Chris says reintegrate your whole soul and that’s the solution.

That’s about the most sane solution I’ve have ever heard. In other words we have to change. A lot. They way we think is obsolete. In fact I don’t know of another solution other than our galactic family and the Earth will help.

If they don’t... Well, no matter because I think they are. The incidious threat against this planet is pure bullshit and I have had more than enough thank you.
    Last edited by Orbs, 20th October 2019 at 14:37.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretend, nice try sport. I’m not falling for it. Ha ha ha it was funny though.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,101 Times in 11,916 Posts
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Child Who Lived In Cage In Underground Reptilian-Human Military Base, Now An Adult In Recovery!!

It’s a YouTube video. Apparently this Holly chick escaped an underground military base and is making videos about reptilian/human hybrids.

Seriously? Really?

First, she got out of the cage. Then, into a secured elevator and out into what? The parking lot? The escaped the perimeter fencing and guards?

14 faction can’t mate with humans. Another example of listening to your own soul. I can’t prove it. I don’t care I can’t prove it. I have my own proof.

I didn’t watch the video. It’s to stupid. It is funny though. It’s no wonder why so many people are confused. They still believe the NFL isn’t rigged.

Go figure.

More clone headlines too. If you clone Billary how do you get it to grow up to be the same age and look the same because it’s the same age? OH! I get it. They make clones at birth and raise them secretly concurrently. They get souls from Souls R Us store.

Rolls eyes.

I could be a clone. Where’s the real me? Some 3rd world ghetto I bet. Trailer trash.

How do get the clone to have the exact same knowledge? Experience? How could Billary’s clone learn to be such a pos? That’s talent hey.

I have to go. The sky is falling...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Isn’t an identical twin a clone? Sure seems like it is.

Is it the same soul split? Or a different soul? Chris wrote about souls splitting and living concurrent lives but I don’t recall anything about identical twins. Does anyone else recall it?

In his DNA essay I think he discussed the human genome project was an attempt to build a human slave. Maybe he mentions something about the soul. I’ll read it again. It was an awesome essay.

Looks like there is a lot of work to raise a clone to look and behave so closely to the original that it can fool others it’s not a clone.

Tuff business it seems.

Good question for Chris. If identical twins share the same soul? My gut tells me they do. Since the soul shapes the cells snd is the blueprint for the developing body, and they look virtually identical, it seems logical they used the same blueprint.