Page 132 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We likes Orbses. They likes the earth.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2019), Aragorn (19th February 2019), Elen (20th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Matrix living... it’s not so easy...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2019), Aragorn (23rd February 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2019), Elen (23rd February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Orbs. Keep doing the giveaway. The more clear of baggage you are, the more empowered you become and your energy field strengthens. This in turn has an effect on all around you, helping them on their journey. The Earth will hear you. By clearing out your baggage, that shows serious intent. Synchronistic events open doors and a positive rollercoaster begins and perspectives change.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astraldreamer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2019), Aragorn (23rd February 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2019), Elen (23rd February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My giveaway days are long past. Maybe I should revisit. My matrix reality is one of exhaustion. Many people falsely talk of the 120 hours they worked in a week. I live this nightmare daily.

Maybe 100 some weeks. All physical on my feet. Unfortunately my health has taken a turn as my body is exhausted.

What is really sad is I chose it. Worked hard for it.

Once again I got my wish. It is the exhaustion that I can’t give away without taking time off which I can’t because I own it. I’m hanging on because my soul is out of control and has put me in this situation for whatever the dam reason including teaching me a lesson, exposing others, etc.

Pinball matrix living by choice. Oh well...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (23rd February 2019), Elen (24th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I sure do miss an essay from Chris. Always fun to read. There is so much truth to know.

Chris writes about history I was never taught. Magical things to good to be true it seems. I don’t personally see any of the changes Chris wrote about. I think we see pieces such as Ed’s work exposing actors deceiving. Some of his work looks right on to me. Shows how we’ve been duped. Says humanity has been hijacked.

According to Chris the v and Illuminati hijacked the planet. Sprinkle in bizarre 14 energies causing problems. We end up with similar conclusions.

Chris wrote on 12/21/12 change would occur basically unhijacking the planet. We all know it didn’t happen. So it remains hijacked.

How do you unhijack a planet? Chris said en mass soul reintegration would do it. A MASSIVE unprecedented change of biblical proportion would do it. What else would do it?

Please, someone speak up? We going to vote unhijacking? Wish it? I think we all get the point. It is very difficult to remove 2 centuries of planning and hijacking. The control has become stronger not weaker.

Chris wrote individual change would collectively lead to change. Anybody want to say that’s wrong?

The bad guys have all the cards. Organized religion alone has billions going to church every Sunday worshiping an invisible everything.

I have friends who love the trumpet. I don’t see any exposure of truth from him. Change requires exposure. It appears he is not going to expose spraying anytime soon.

The bad guys make mistakes. The mind control is so strong people don’t see them.

The status quo continues. I feel very strongly a little help would change the status quo. Expose some truth. The problem is things are so locked down truth only has cracks to seep through. I hope everyday it does seep through.

Chris was right. En mass behavioral change is really the only way out. Boycotting. Mass boycotting. Turning off the tv. No church, etc. We need a catyalist folks. Seeping. Exposure. Help.

If we don’t do it I hold the belief the Earth will. We are naughty children and mommy has taken a beating. How long the beating continues is anyone’s guess. I imagine She will let us know.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (24th February 2019), Dreamtimer (24th February 2019), Elen (24th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    How do you unhijack a planet? Chris said en mass soul reintegration would do it. A MASSIVE unprecedented change of biblical proportion would do it. What else would do it?
    Well, even though I'm not a Chris Thomas follower, I agree with that vantage. It is going to take all of humanity to stand up to the vampires. But first and foremost, humanity will have to wake up from its coma. And I'm afraid that bridge is now too far off.

It is very difficult to remove 2 centuries of planning and hijacking. The control has become stronger not weaker.
    Absolutely agreed. I would even say that it has been longer than two centuries. Maybe even so far back as 5'000 years. But the last 200 years, things have indeed been accelerating in favor of the controlling elites.

And it is indeed still accelerating in their favor, thanks to the technological sector. Nowadays, almost all of the newest devices are spying on you. Google is once again facing a class action lawsuit over that, and Facebook is already under the microscope of UK law enforcement again for having willingly violated the law.

Chris wrote individual change would collectively lead to change. Anybody want to say that’s wrong?
    Nope, it's correct. But everyone will have to walk that path for themselves, and that's where the problem lies. People are asleep. They're living a make-believe life that has no meaning. Get up, take a shower, to go work, come home tired, eat, watch television, go to sleep. Rinse and repeat.

The bad guys have all the cards. Organized religion alone has billions going to church every Sunday worshiping an invisible everything.
    Organized religion is somewhat waning here in the West nowadays, but it is still very strong in the Middle-East and in certain parts of Asia, Africa and South America. Here in the West, the corporate world and the stock exchanges have taken over from the churches as the new religion.

I have friends who love the trumpet. I don’t see any exposure of truth from him. Change requires exposure. It appears he is not going to expose spraying anytime soon.
    The people who believe that Donald Trump is truly going to make a difference for the better are badly deluding themselves. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see that the guy is a mentally deranged narcissist who either doesn't have any clue about what he's messing with, or who doesn't even care. And then that is supposed to be a hero and a savior?

The bad guys make mistakes. The mind control is so strong people don’t see them.
    That's an astute observation, yes. And the bad guys know that people's consciousness is too far gone to even notice the mistakes. That's why those of us who are awake are feeling insulted in our intelligence when the bad guys don't even bother hiding their intentions anymore.

The status quo continues. I feel very strongly a little help would change the status quo. Expose some truth. The problem is things are so locked down truth only has cracks to seep through. I hope everyday it does seep through.
    Personally, I'm not even interested anymore in whatever is hiding in those cracks. Sure, it would give me great satisfaction if some of it were to finally be exposed, and I do believe that this could then possibly be a trigger for a genuine awakening. But at this point in time, I'm just focusing on making sure that I myself am doing the right thing, and that somebody somewhere will pick up on the example I'm trying to set.

And it can all start with simple kindness. Smile at the strangers you run into at the supermarket. Be nice to some cat you run into in the street. Be patient ─ if possible ─ when around nasty people. Wear your dignity like a crown, and be honorable, always and everywhere.

Chris was right. En mass behavioral change is really the only way out. Boycotting. Mass boycotting. Turning off the tv. No church, etc. We need a catyalist folks. Seeping. Exposure. Help.
    Wholeheartedly agreed. But it's not going to happen without a mass awakening first. Some sort of revelation or disclosure regarding some of the things that have been going on behind our backs might be the trigger. But whether that in itself is going to happen remains to be seen. It's 2019 now, 18 years after "9/11", and it's been 55 years and counting since the assassination of JFK. And yet we still don't know the truth ─ or at least, not officially.

If we don’t do it I hold the belief the Earth will. We are naughty children and mommy has taken a beating. How long the beating continues is anyone’s guess. I imagine She will let us know.
    I think she's already doing that. Climate change is going to put us all before some nasty surprises, and if that doesn't do the trick, then the fact that the insect populations are dying will certainly do it. Without the bees, there won't be any pollination, and insects are the primary food source for many other animals. The whole food chain is going to get disrupted. But by then, it'll already be too late to still do anything about it.

If you want my personal opinion, Orbs(es), then that which we are waiting and hoping for with every passing day should have already happened twenty years ago. Well, not literally twenty years, but you know what I mean. We're still hoping it'll be tomorrow, or maybe the day after tomorrow, or maybe next week, or next month. But it should have already happened yesterday. You know what I'm saying?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Dreamtimer (24th February 2019), Elen (24th February 2019), Orbs (24th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, I really appreciate you taking the time to make that response/post. I enjoyed reading it.

I guess it should have already happened. The forces opposing it are formable to say the least.

This awakening we speak of. I’m of the opinion it needs a spark. A catalyst. An energy causing an inflection point. In plain English - an event tipped in our favor.

Folks, if everything was in balance there would not be any movement. I repeat, if everything was in balance there would not be any movement.

Forces for change and against change are NOT in balance, therefore; there will be movement. The Earth is always trying to balance Herself thus we have rivers, wind, rain, etc. Movement.

I suspect the universe is similar. The point is energies are out of balance to far one direction. I’m sure it is anyone’s guess how much further it can go. I’m of the opinion the good forces are at work behind the scene to help the Earth which of course helps us.

A rebalancing must occur but when? I don’t know but why am I writing this? Why now? Because my soul is telling me the good forces have not given up. A spark is inevitable. Otherwise mom will have to take action to defend Herself.

Movement. To balance Herself.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (24th February 2019), Dreamtimer (24th February 2019), Elen (24th February 2019)

Thanks
    I don’t know but why am I writing this? Why now? Because my soul is telling me the good forces have not given up.
    Well, you are still here, and you care, and I am still here, and I care too. And there are many others who care, and who are still here. So yes, the forces of Good have not given up yet. And that's the weird thing, because when I look around me, then it looks like we've lost the war. But if we've lost the war, then why are we still here, and why are we still fighting?

So perhaps the war is not over yet, and maybe, just maybe, all is not lost yet....

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Dreamtimer (24th February 2019), Elen (24th February 2019), Orbs (24th February 2019)

Thanks
    I sure do miss an essay from Chris. Always fun to read. There is so much truth to know.

Chris writes about history I was never taught. Magical things to good to be true it seems. I don’t personally see any of the changes Chris wrote about. I think we see pieces such as Ed’s work exposing actors deceiving. Some of his work looks right on to me. Shows how we’ve been duped. Says humanity has been hijacked.

According to Chris the v and Illuminati hijacked the planet. Sprinkle in bizarre 14 energies causing problems. We end up with similar conclusions.

Chris wrote on 12/21/12 change would occur basically unhijacking the planet. We all know it didn’t happen. So it remains hijacked.

Please, someone speak up? We going to vote unhijacking? Wish it? I think we all get the point. It is very difficult to remove 2 centuries of planning and hijacking. The control has become stronger not weaker.

I've been listening to some stuff about NDEs on another thread and I'm reminded of the connection to the earth and natural law that is so important.

Sharon Milliman was shown chaos around the earth, some of which has since happened, and was told that when people live with love and in God's laws - which are founded in love - the chaos stops. When people are living outside of those things, chaos increases.

Love is perfectly capable of breaking the mind control and undermining the nefarious control schemes. We have to choose it.

It ain't easy to love everyone.

Simple ain't easy.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (24th February 2019), Elen (24th February 2019), Orbs (24th February 2019)

Thanks
    And it can all start with simple kindness. Smile at the strangers you run into at the supermarket. Be nice to some cat you run into in the street. Be patient ─ if possible ─ when around nasty people. Wear your dignity like a crown, and be honorable, always and everywhere.
    You said it!

Folks, if everything was in balance there would not be any movement. I repeat, if everything was in balance there would not be any movement.
    I'm a believer in dynamic equilibrium. Even near absolute zero there is Brownian motion. There's always going to be movement and vibration. Oscillation.

Personally, I have found that just when I'm about to give up on something, things start to turn around or something happens to make a change.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (24th February 2019), Elen (24th February 2019), Orbs (24th February 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Just in case you are wondering what Dreamtimer is talking about, and if you have a chance...this is what she's talking about:

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (24th February 2019), Dreamtimer (24th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanks, Elen. I forgot to put in a link. But it's here now.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (24th February 2019), Elen (24th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    I don't follow this thread... but... I'm seeing names I don't normally see in the feed. Made me wonder...

what's up?

I guess it should have already happened.
    The forces opposing it are formable to say the least.

It feels to me that the forces U refer to are the anti-life, anti-love, forces...

formidable?

Yes!!! but... in the beginning, no more so than the personal power endowed to each of us desiring the experience of life, INSIDE of love.

Could it be myriad forms of denial of that personal power that has further empowered these anti-life forces to the point that life itself now hangs in the balance?

intimidating forms manifest via the natural process of energetic dynamics interacting. so does the christ...

but where did that one come from???

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (25th February 2019), Dreamtimer (25th February 2019), Elen (25th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Many of us believe in the energy frequency of love and its power to change.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Aragorn (25th February 2019), Dreamtimer (25th February 2019), Elen (25th February 2019), palooka's revenge (25th February 2019)

Thanks
    Many of us believe in the energy frequency of love and its power to change.
    Never let go of that belief, Orbs. It is the only thing in the universe worth holding on to.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2019), Dreamtimer (25th February 2019), Elen (25th February 2019), palooka's revenge (25th February 2019)