Page 218 of 258 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Starting the day.

I can’t say I recall the Oguana Ebola thing but I heard 60 million people got it? I don’t recall much hype. It is fair to say then snd now have been handled very differently. Night snd day.

Why? What’s really different? The media has total control then and now but the events were covered much differently.

Why? Agenda then and agenda now. Always an agenda. Never not one. 7 months of blitzing and broadcasting the invisible threat. We have discussed this and the invisible terrorist. On your door knob snd under your bed.

Chris thankfully wrote about terrorism. I am unaware of anything he may have stated about covid. His perspective was always great. Now we have our own.

What we know. It’s different. It’s an agenda. It’s invisible. It’s an invisible agenda. Could be linked to agenda 21-30. Could be part of a coup. Could be v/Illuminati/free mason. Could be an implosion. It’s a curtail of our freedoms. It’s relentless. It’s consolidation.

What we know it’s not. It’s not for our benefit. It’s not as portrayed by media.

It’s a relentless invisible campaign/agenda to curtail freedoms imploding the USA and beyond to consolidate power and control that requires a coup All disguised as protection.

Sorry. It’s a massive move. It’s also a distraction.

Rumors have circulated for a long time of massive arrests. Ben F alone had said it for 10 years. Now we have rumors Teflon Don is going to take action. I don’t care who takes the action I just wish action would be taken. Trumpet swore to drain the swamp. They have tried to destroy him every imaginable way and then some. This is as good of clue as we will get he has rubbed someone/thing the wrong way.

Rumors say Teflon Don flew the coup. Ha ha ha.

Time will tell. It’s very difficult to believe anyone will be arrested but we do see much being exposed. Chris wrote about the world going mad. We are there now. Thd next few weeks see traditional school starting snd now there is talk of a covid strike as teachers fear for their lives.

More implosion. I don’t know how Teflon Don can stop thd media and their campaign. Arresting someone will stop it? As we can all see it’s a real mess.

It will require dam near a miracle avoid what looks like some serious issues in September and October... God speed Donald Trumpet. I hope you really are draining the swamp.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th August 2020), modwiz (10th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As we now know thd trumpet signed some executive orders ordering more debt. The redistribution of wealth.

I hsvd not looked at gold bug I would expect it to post some real gains. If not, it will soon.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I just wake up. Read a bit. Gold at $2040. Not reacting to the executive orders.

Doom and gloom on before it’s snooze. It is an odd website. I’m concerned things will get bad but I don’t forecast civil war. I can’t figure out how much of the human trafficking is real but it looks like a nightmare to me. I don’t know who will report on it.

No news on the trumpet hiding. According to some big changes are coming. We all better hope Teflon Don is on our side because if he’s not who is going to stop any of this?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Elen (10th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early.

What is business going to look like in the near future? I read the restaurant business has been hit the hardest. It’s changed a lot already. Some are predicting many more closures.

I went to a local pub and they had plexiglass shields up dividing up the bar. Every 6-7 feet. To a degree it all adds up to less fun. 50% capacities will bleed them.

I read farmers are getting $400 less per cow but prices at stores remain firm. We are watching the large chains dominate with higher margins. We call that consolidation in theses posts because it is. Smaller shops are under more pressure.

We remain vulnerable to many price shocks at any time. Oil is steady at $41 but that won’t last forever. If it goes down it will make life easier. Up more difficult. Which way do you think it will go?

Add in printing. With the flood of paper everywhere that barrel will go up in price. Thd end of the petrodollar as we knew it. How long until they stop accepting US dollars? I don’t know. Next week maybe. Who knows.

The immunity for the vaccine manufacturers is scary. I’ll take two, right? I’m finding it hard to believe. That hydroxochlorican, however you spell it, is probably a good drug for all this. Is it still for sale? Do you need a prescription?

Off to my difficult day. Have a good one everyone.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Elen (10th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th August 2020), modwiz (10th August 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hydroxychloroquine is good for malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis. Not for Covid-19.

A vaccine against influenza would be good for influenza. Not for Covid-19.

Antibiotics would be good for bacterial infection. Not for Covid-19.

Beware of folks who say something over and over again without evidence. Things don't magically become right because people keep saying it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Aragorn (10th August 2020), Elen (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th August 2020), Orbs (11th August 2020), Wind (10th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, repeating is propaganda.

Lots of doom and gloom. Lots of articles we are all going to die etc. I personally don’t discount the good guys to zero.

Trouble ahead could be because of disclosure. Will it be easy?

No.

Gold steady at 2030. Silver at $29 now. Both predicting more printing.

No news I saw on the trumpet disappearance.

Rumors big ten football may abort. They won’t let up folks. September and October look difficult...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Dreamtimer (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Dream, repeating is propaganda.

Lots of doom and gloom. Lots of articles we are all going to die etc. I personally don’t discount the good guys to zero.

Trouble ahead could be because of disclosure. Will it be easy?

No.

Gold steady at 2030. Silver at $29 now. Both predicting more printing.

No news I saw on the trumpet disappearance.

Rumors big ten football may abort. They won’t let up folks. September and October look difficult...
    Washington Post reporting that the huge numbers of asymptomatic carriers who don't go on to get sick, may indicate that a large minority of people are immune to this illness possibly due to recent infection with a similar enough virus that it has conferred protection from this one. We have to wait and see what happens this
    fall and winter. I kind of think this might be the case, in which case, disclosure might become the new big deal. People will be focussed on the elections and this issue may be used as a form of control or to sway votes or merely to keep the military fully funded while the government struggles to pay off debt.

It's a real phenomenon but also a huge propaganda coup if used 'correctly.'

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Aragorn (11th August 2020), Dreamtimer (11th August 2020), Elen (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2020), Orbs (11th August 2020), Wind (11th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting octopus. So we could purposely get a cold and then be immune?

That’s just one example but I thought a Coronavirus was a cold?

The most killer virus of all time requiring shut downs, make shift hospitals, etc. and people font even know they have it? Yet some die the most horrific death imaginable?

At least they got the spread down. Ha ha ha They have included everyone. Even pets.

Our buddy Ben says a fake alien invasion is coming. We’ll see an alien on TV. I think he reads this thread because my stuff ends up there. Ha ha ha.

A buddy of mine took a great photo in May. I have posted what to look for. Ben claims a major newspaper says the military has space ships. If you read Chris Thomas’s books you would know a great deal about these semi-physical beings.

So once again we face the Hegelian dialectic. Nested. What a surprise. We discussed this months ago. I personally feel the fake invasion card is their Trump card.

There’s that dude again - Teflon Don. I hope he’s on the right side. My choice not to bash him and not side with the media is logical. At this point if he isn’t on the right team we are in harms way and maybe so regardless.
    Last edited by Orbs, 11th August 2020 at 06:44.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Dreamtimer (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2020), Octopus Garden (11th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Interesting octopus. So we could purposely get a cold and then be immune?
    No, if you catch a cold and you recover, then you will be immune only against that cold, and only for a limited amount of time. In addition to that, viruses mutate, which means that their genetic makeup changes and that your immune system won't recognize the virus anymore as one that you've developed antibodies against.

That’s just one example but I thought a Coronavirus was a cold?
    Covid-19 is not a cold. The common cold is caused by a rhinovirus, not a coronavirus. Influenza ─ the flu ─ is also not a coronavirus. SARS and MERS however are.

The most killer virus of all time requiring shut downs, make shift hospitals, etc. and people font even know they have it? Yet some die the most horrific death imaginable?
    The reason why many people don't realize they have Covid-19 is because the symptoms are so different between individuals, which makes it difficult to assess ─ at least, without a proper test kit ─ whether what they exhibit the symptoms of really is Covid-19 or something else altogether.

Some people have no respiratory problems worth mentioning, but they may exhibit digestive problems or headaches and perhaps a sore throat. Others get acute respiratory distress symptoms, just as with SARS, but may not have digestive problems. Yet others report fatigue, brain fog, dizziness, and maybe muscle or joint pains. Some report a loss of the sense of smell and taste. Most people exhibit combinations of some or all of the aforementioned symptoms.

What has in the meantime become clear is the following...:

• Once infected, you do not start exhibiting any symptoms right away. Some get the symptoms within 24 hours, but others only get them after several days, up to a whole week. However, during all of that time, you are infectious toward other people, as well as to various other mammals. Strangely enough, dogs can carry the virus but don't appear to exhibit any symptoms. Felines ─ including lions and tigers ─ exhibit the same symptoms as humans, but without that their life would be in danger.

• In many cases, the virus strikes in two phases. First, the patient exhibits some mild symptoms reminiscent of a cold ─ coughing, headaches, et al. After a few days, these symptoms go away, and the patient is feeling back to normal for about two weeks. Then the second strike follows, more severe than the first one, and it will last about eight to fifteen days, whereby the symptoms will start diminishing very slowly over the last couple of days, but will still linger in a mild form for months after the infection.

• Those who died of the infection were not killed by the virus itself, but by their own immune system response to the virus. The SARS-CoV-2 virus does very strange things to a person's immune system, causing it to produce so many T-cells that they start attacking the body itself, and in whatever way they can.

• Those who suffer the worst symptoms ─ including those who died of the infection ─ all have Neanderthal DNA.

• Those with mild symptoms all contract neurological damage that will still manifest itself through various ailments ─ including autoimmune issues ─ long after the virus has cleared their body.

• Not everyone develops antibodies against the virus, regardless of how badly they were affected by it.

My own symptoms were...:

• headaches;
    • mild fever;
    • brain fog;
    • fatigue;
    • diarrhea;
    • sore throat and the sensation of a swollen neck;
    • elevated blood pressure and heartbeat;
    • red eyes;
    • joint pains; and
    • pain in the top of my lungs, mostly on the right.

I did not have to go to hospital ─ I remained in quarantine at my apartment for two weeks. I also did not exhibit any loss of smell or taste ─ on the contrary, I had a bigger appetite. However, given that I got infected before I realized that I had it, I've probably infected several more people ─ I don't go out the door much, but I do have to go shopping for groceries like everyone else. I can therefore only hope that none of the people I've infected ended up in hospital or worse.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Dreamtimer (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2020), Orbs (11th August 2020), Wind (11th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Hydroxychloroquine is good for malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis. Not for Covid-19.

Beware of folks who say something over and over again without evidence. Things don't magically become right because people keep saying it.
    Unless of course they were rite in the first place

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (11th August 2020), Orbs (11th August 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Unless of course they were rite in the first place
    The problem is that you automatically assume that they'd be right, at face value, and in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2020), Orbs (11th August 2020), Wind (11th August 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The problem is that you automatically assume that they'd be right, at face value, and in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

Nope, logical plus critical thinking alongside gut

Trump is a n intelligent man and has great logic, took the cure, simple for some, now fear may ruin critical thinking as is seen cv19 wise so far but imo there be one truth to rule them all

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Nope, logical plus critical thinking alongside gut
    No Vern, that's not critical thinking; that's a knee-jerk.

Trump is a n intelligent man and has great logic, took the cure, simple for some, now fear may ruin critical thinking as is seen cv19 wise so far but imo there be one truth to rule them all
    If Donald Trump is an intelligent man, then I must be a Nobel Prize winner. My IQ is more than twice that of his.

Also, there is no cure for Covid-19. There is a treatment, but treatment does not constitute a cure. Or do you honestly believe that the whole world is going to allow the capitalist economy model they're so addicted to and that has served the rich elites so well ─ as well as the whole international logistics chain ─ go to waste because of the lockdowns everywhere if there really were a readily available cure somewhere?

Get real, Vern. The only intelligence contest Donald Trump could ever come out of as the winner is if all of the other contenders were prawns.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2020), Wind (11th August 2020)

Thanks
    Very concerned as one minute we both appear logical n then you hurl strange objects with truth written incorrectly upon them expecting God/universe has you backing up behind. Chris Thomas imo would say check gut n knowing prior but alongside logical

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Very concerned as one minute we both appear logical n then you hurl strange objects with truth written incorrectly upon them expecting God/universe has you backing up behind.
    Oh, so now you're the arbiter of truth, eh? Sorry, I must have missed the memo.

Chris Thomas imo would say check gut n knowing prior but alongside logical
    No, Chris Thomas would concoct something and say that it comes from the Akashic.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2020), Wind (11th August 2020)