Page 136 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    The semi physical beings being invisible to us is hard to wrap your mind around. He wrote they can fly through a mountain. I’m guessing they alter their energy patterns to land, walk on the surface, for us to see them, etc.

There is so much to their technology as well. Chris writes about there ships run on energy freely available everywhere. I’m pretty sure I read that. The military has some of this knowledge. Think how all our lives would change with free energy...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th April 2019), Elen (11th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Exciting stuff in PHE. The only part I don’t agree with is an excerpt from Bill Cooper. When I read it I can tell it’s a lie. Ed Chiarini says he a liar as well. And still alive.

It is several pages even referencing insect like beings. Seriously? Why Chris put it in there is beyond me.

Let’s not forget they tried to kill Chris. More than once. He doesn’t publish anything I’m aware of as well. Summerizing, they kicked his ass and shut him up. Then his books became hard to get. Scarce. All this is not a coincidence.

It’s called censorship. Take a big whiff folks. There is major intel in his works. I know 100% for fact some off it is true. However, it is all free will. Believe whatever you wish to believe.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Been over 7 years since December 21, 2012. Chris wrote about this date 10-15 years prior. Maybe 20.

What happened? What really happened? Was the greatest deadline of all space and time a hoax? Did anything happen? Was it stopped? Was there interference?

It seems surreal. Over 7 years ago. My intuition is there was interference which continues to this day. I also recall Chris mention he had been given the wrong date.

Yowser. Who gave him the wrong date? So the deadline hasn’t been hit yet?

As bull makets rise so does skirt height. Say what? Market psychology. So what are the markets telling us now? About change? It’s hard to tell if a topping formation is happening or not. It is as if the status quo (bull market) is in force.

Where else can we look? How about prices for art, sports franchises, jewels, gold, etc.? Looks pretty solid. The bull market their continues. Status quo.

Free energy around the corner? Nope. Status quo their.

Politics? Nope, status quo their too. Same old, same old.

When will change happen? On a planetary scale? I honestly don’t know. Individually I guess it can change whenever. When the matrix will crash I don’t know. It seems fiat currency and the status quo are exactly what the v and whoever want. It’s been a good run. Why eff it up now?

We need some help. We are out gunned daddio...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th April 2019), Dreamtimer (15th April 2019), Elen (15th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    After reading the entire Bill Cooper part in PHE I have to say I’m confused. Parts of it seem true. He beats the alien invasion drum including martial law and FEMAle camps. He discusses the joint base on the moon between the USA and Russia.

Add in Ed Chiarini’s work Cooper is a fraud and alive and it’s hard to tell who is lying etc.

The status quo is known as the matrix. A fantasy of deception so grand it is an illusion masking the truth. As long as it exists (status quo) so does the control. So why end the control?

You wouldn’t. You would keep it and just move the goal of the Georgia guidestones to fruition. What is sad is what is going to stop these insidious plans?

Chris said en mass soul reiteration would. Books and blogging don’t seem like enough if you want to be honest. This is where I always circle back to the Earth. The sinister outcome is against Her propose. She can quake, shrink, volcanoe is off like fleas rather than host the insidious outcome. I just don’t see how they can stop Her. Chris wrote how they tried, or try.

It’s such a huge mess no matter how you look at it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th April 2019), Elen (16th April 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jeez, I keep seeing synchronicities. Aianawa posted a definition of happening. The whistleblowers in the videos I posted today spoke of a happening, an event, which might be like what you describe above, Orbs.

There may be some opportunities for people to escape to safety, and it was referred to as ascension.

Remember that word?

In this case, literal ascension off the planet of both people and resources.

The planetary event would be natural catastrophes including volcanoes, floods, tsunamis and more.

This isn't really the kind of synchronicity I like.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2019), Chris (17th April 2019), Elen (17th April 2019), Orbs (17th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No, me either. Contracting is Her way of sweeping the surface clean and starting over. Synthesis. Other books as well.

My point is simple. She is a mom. She nurtures. If the bad guys win, or start winning by executing plans, She can end it and not host it.

It is Her choice. Don’t piss of a female planet...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd April 2019), Elen (18th April 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Been over 7 years since December 21, 2012. Chris wrote about this date 10-15 years prior. Maybe 20.

What happened? What really happened? Was the greatest deadline of all space and time a hoax? Did anything happen? Was it stopped? Was there interference?

It seems surreal. Over 7 years ago. My intuition is there was interference which continues to this day. I also recall Chris mention he had been given the wrong date.

Yowser. Who gave him the wrong date? So the deadline hasn’t been hit yet?
    I don't know about others, but that is exactly around the time I had my Kundalini awakening and it was also when I was first visited by a divine being. I think that is hardly a coincidence. Something definitely happened around that time in the spiritual realm, but these things take time to play out in the physical realm. I believe some sort of transformation or upgrade of planetary consciousness has been gathering pace ever since, even if there is scant evidence for it yet.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (18th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Divine being? Visited you?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2019), Chris (18th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (18th April 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Divine being? Visited you?
    Ah yes, you don’t venture outside the Chris Thomas thread that much, do you?

I have described my experiences in some detail on various threads. Just briefly, I was going through a Kundalini Awakening back in 2012, but it wasn’t going very well, the energy was stuck in my heart chakra, which gave me heart palpitations, constant chest pain and nerve issues. My whole nervous system was shutting down and I could no longer function as a normal member of society. I thought I might die, or at the very least, go insane. In any case, I asked for divine help and got it. A goddess visited me and healed me, she removed the energy block in my heart chakra and that is how I experienced a full Kundalini awakening. She also visited and performed healing on a few other people after that, on my behalf. That is how I got kicked off Project Avalon and ended up here. It’s a very long story, but that’s the gist of it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    They did you a favor kicking you off Avalon. Cassidy has been exposed be Ed Chiarini and his work looks pretty right to me. Project Scamalot he calls it.

Glad you got better...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2019), Chris (19th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I looked at some other threads. Stuff on atlanteans by Ellen. My phone is broken so I can’t hear anything. It was interesting so many enjoyed it.

Chis wrote a lot about Atlantis. Apparently his take on a lot of things is unique. It’s not for everyone I guess. Soul reintegration is a myth to almost everyone. Let’s be honest. It’s too good to be true.

I have never seeen a full soul human. Unfortunately it is hard to overcome the matrix. I stick to I would have to walk away from everything to have a chance. How many of us can do that? Parents would miss their child for starters. I guess if you don’t have anything or anyone you wouldn’t affect others lives.

“It’s a Wonderful Life.” We affect others without knowing it.

I have invited full soul humans to communicate with me. Maybe WiFi is a bit much for them. I don’t know.

Unfortunately for me I’m not ready. What a crappy thing to face.

Easter tomorrow. I’m going to shut my mouth and be with family. Read Synthesis and what Chris has to say about where Jesus was most likely buried. I know the whole thing is a lie but Jesus did live snd Chris does write about it.

Ironic to me he writes about the aims of the Illuminati. One is the abolishment of religion. So much for that one, right? When the V make their debut, or any semi physical being, I’m sure that will change religious views for many, but not all. The mind control is too deep.

We’ve been duped.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2019), Elen (21st April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Page 131 synthesis. Chris mentions satalites being blown out of space by sun spot activity. My theory on the Sun and Earth being buddies and the sun getting rid of satalites is not my theory really.

Didn’t mean to take credit for Chris’s move...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2019), Elen (21st April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It saddens me after rereading many of Chris’s books in all their glory this thread is as dead as it is. I’ve really tried to keep it alive and while I enjoyed contributing I have to face the music the thread is dead.

The dead thread. I would have thought it would be a thriving place which demonstrates how wrong I can be.

Hey Chris Thomas? Thanks for your sacrifices. You did good. Real good.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2019), Chris (22nd April 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd April 2019), Elen (22nd April 2019), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    It's hardly your fault, Chris Thomas is not that well known, even in alternative circles. Everybody's heard about David Icke or Zecharia Sitchin, but Chris remains rather obscure. Maybe that will change in the decades to come, if he's proven right about his predictions. There is a problem with forums in general, people don't seem to want to contribute that much any more, after all it is a lot of time and energy, for little reward. With this thread, you were the only one of the erstwhile Chris Thomas club that even bothered to visit any more, the others have apparently given up a long time ago. People who aren't so much into his material tried to contribute, but it didn't go down well and frankly it is pretty pointless anyway, if you're not deeply familiar with his work.

I think you should try doing your own research, Orbs, and try to widen your horizon. There's always something new and wonderful just around the corner, for you to discover.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd April 2019), Elen (22nd April 2019), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris, I’ve done more research than you can imagine. Thousand of hours. I found what I was looking for, thank you...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2019), Chris (22nd April 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd April 2019), Elen (22nd April 2019)