Page 233 of 258 FirstFirst ... 133183223230231232233234235236243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's a mindset. Instead of looking at unpleasant fact, accuse someone of bashing, or hating, or some other thing. It's a knee-jerk response that Chris surely must have talked about.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2020), Wind (9th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Go fish Dream. I won’t let you rain on an inspirational post.

It is your choice to be a liberal...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Dreamtimer (9th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    It isn't a choice Orbs, it is a calling to a higher order.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Dreamtimer (9th October 2020), Wind (9th October 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I choose to exercise common sense. Which often gets called liberal. But it's still common sense.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2020), Wind (9th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There you have it. Free will. Your choices. Good luck with them...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2020), modwiz (10th October 2020), Wind (9th October 2020)

Thanks
    Orbs, you say that in such a condescending manner. It is an honor to vote against Trump. In all deference to you as a human being Orbs. Honestly, after giving it some serious thought and taking everything into consideration, I had to come to the conclusion that liberals are just better people. A scientific study taken over the course of the last 60 years says there are two kinds of 'voters' in the United States. 19th century liberals and 20th century liberals. It almost engendered some sympathy within me. So you see, forgive my presumption, we are not that far apart, just a 100 years. not bad really.

Incidentally, the study also tends to validate the European perspective on American Politics. We are all the same. But many things can change for the better, sometimes for the worse in 100 years.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Liberals are better people?

I’m casting all 13 of my ballots for the trumpet. Should I mail them all at once or stagger them?

Well Mr. Thomas, it sucks to be so right. The world has gone mad as you said it would but unfortunately sir you were very wrong about one key thing.

People are not soul reintegrating they are deintegrating. Instead of bringing in more soul sir they are casting it out. I now understand what a zombie is.

Nobody’s perfect Mr. Thomas...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), modwiz (10th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Liberals are better people?

I’m casting all 13 of my ballots for the trumpet. Should I mail them all at once or stagger them?

Well Mr. Thomas, it sucks to be so right. The world has gone mad as you said it would but unfortunately sir you were very wrong about one key thing.

People are not soul reintegrating they are deintegrating. Instead of bringing in more soul sir they are casting it out. I now understand what a zombie is.

Nobody’s perfect Mr. Thomas...
    Hard to re-integrate without Her. Connecting to our local Source/Her is key.

Most are 'clueless in Creation'.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Orbs (10th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    People are disconnecting and deintegrating. Chris wrote about a lot of people leaving thd planet. Apparently that’s still true.

I meditated this morning on connecting with the Earth. I still have 45 minutes to lay here. I asked Her what She was going to do but I didn’t get an answer...

I thought zombies came back from the dead but I was wrong. They are living but dead. The mind control is so powerful they blame Donald Trump for their lot in life.

And there are millions of them...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th October 2020)

Thanks
    lol, orbs, orbs, orbs ... Trump is not the blame for everything, but he is certainly responsible for what he does. Isn't every human, living or dead? The golden one is the bottom of the barrel in terms of 'soul'. Isn't that obvious to you? Maybe I should ask? What is soul-reintegration? Living for money? Living to be a better consumer? Living to be in a position to sneer at those hurting? Living to be able to spit on the beggar? Living to hoard the resources that 'mother' provides? Living to 'feel' that one shade of human is by Mother given right favored over others? Living to believe that 'other' shades of humans are born shiftless, dishonest, dirty, dumber, less adapted to mother's rules. Those very same who are closest to her?

I'm willing to forgive you and anyone else in a blink of an eye for what I perceive as errors in judgement and thought? Can you?

What is soul-integration Orbs?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th October 2020), Wind (10th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Soul reintegration is bringing more soul energy into the physical body.

It’s not for everyone and nobody judges those that don’t wish it. Commenting is not automatically judgement.

I have concluded many people are deintegrating because they are not bringing more soul into the physical body. Death is the ultimate deintegration because the soul leaves the body completely. As people die my understanding is the soul depleted energy in the physical body.

I do not like Teflon Don but I don’t dislike him either. I know how dangerous Oguana was/is snd hope you all find out for yourselves. I see countless unfathomable hate for thd trumpet 25/8 and I will not be part of it.

Go for it. Hate away. What a waste but it’s your day...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th October 2020), modwiz (12th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We are well into October and so far it has not been much of a deviation. The mail in voting coup/fraud is in effect. What I can’t say is how it will all shake out. It is probably going to take time to count them.

I do not support dead people, pets, illegal aliens etc. voting. I don’t support multiple votes for a person either. Some of you do.

The Earth is moving forward as Chris wrote about. We are watching a coup and frankly I don’t support it. Some of you do. Good luck with it all.

My money is on the Earth.

I would also say nobody but your personal doctor should prescribe anything let alone force you to use a prescription. Wearing a mask is a prescription snd people with zero medical education are forcing this prescription discounting the negative health effects to zero.

This is not right. That’s not my opinion it’s a truth.

I love to see all this turn around so we can live on the planet as we should. Some of you like it the way it is and that’s your choice...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th October 2020), modwiz (12th October 2020)

Thanks
    Hating is a waste of energy, anger and righteous indignation are not. Trump hurts people with impunity, if that isn't a righteous reason for anger and indignation is anything?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Wind (11th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pictures of Big Mike have surfaced. I have no real idea if they are genuine. However many people believe Mike is well... Mike.

The US and thd world for that matter, is imploding. I’ll stick with the US snd leave out what I don’t really know. What’s really interesting is stocks are at or near highs. Gold is still around $1900 an ounce. Basically we have deflation and inflation forces. I’m guessing the implosion will pick one.

However, a combo could happen. There could be a large sell off in several asset classes and the government could keep printing and a loaf of bread could cost $25+.

I’m curious what will happen at banks? We have “bail ins” now. Deposited money can be used first. I think it’s called Bassel 3? We have already seen backups and drive-thru only as well as limited hours.

They have mined a lot of data on this run. We all voluntarily gave it to them.

Is the election a tipping point? I read the trumpet is calling for indictments on Oguana and Biddn Jr. MSM has attacked the trumpet once again saying it is the lowest political move in history. Let me get this straight. High crimes were committed snd after 4 years there is now proof to press charges but it’s not ok before the election?

When is a “good time” for justice? Anyone reading this can see the insanity as justice never sleeps. They should have been charged long ago and the long arm had rightfully caught up. Erection or not is irrelevant.

So what does it mean? If means more exposure. The fact these attack articles were published is like standing naked in a circle of gays. It is so obvious it’s hilarious.

Chris wrote about the corruption being exposed. He also wrote about the control by money being broken. The latter is not complete and I agree it needs to happen? But how?

Deflation? Hyperinflation? All of a sudden your savings is worthless? Anyone see how difficult it will get but me? Will we live like we are now for decades to come and this is just psycho babble?

The lock down is real. Forced prescriptions by non medical personnel are daily with masks. A vaccine looms. Will a political person force that? How credible is the CDC? The WHO?

They aren’t credible at all. The blind are leading the blind and thd bobsleighs says when this happens you end up in the ditch.

We are heading towards the ditch. In a hurry. I wish I could forecast deflation or hyperinflation but I’m not smart enough. Either is extremely painful for a family. We do know cash is king in deflation because nobody has any. Once a crash hits snd they seize deposits and stock loose huge value what will anyone have left?

Asset wise? How about owing $100,000 on a mortgage on a 150,000 home and thd home is worth $27,000? Think you can survive that without a job?

It’s all set up. Gold is however telling us a different story - at the moment. Is it a suckers bet at $1900? Have people panicked bought favoring inflation? Will they be skrewed with gold at $200? Or, is it going to $3000?

How about massive deflation for maximum pain and suffering yet food becomes scarce snd very expensive? Think it can’t happen?

How will thd control by money be broken? Regardless of how it won’t be such a great experience at the time.

My best guess is deflation. Allowing every to pay of fixed debts with wheel barrows full of free money is too easy. I guess the opposite will happen but I’m usually wrong.

Gold. Jewels. Art. Sport franchises. Stocks. New York real estate are all going down in value when the tipping point is hit. Some asset classes already are. Food will get very expensive. Real estate foreclosed on. Why?

Consolidation. How will it be monitored and enforced?

Surveillance.

What will happen with food - what we need most? It will get expensive as we all have less money to spend.

The price of change is high. The Illuminati/V/Free masons have planned well. It’s obvious they want a war and thankfully we are collectively saying no thank you...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th October 2020)

Thanks
    I'm not a stock troll, but isn't inflation/deflation a relatively uncommon occurrence born in the halls of serious economic dysfunction. And 'explosively' counterproductive to monetary health.