Page 237 of 258 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see stocks sell off more this week to cause more anti trumpet headlines. The trumpet tweeted about covid fake news.

That takes guts. Biden will give all citizens, and illegals, a free house, free car, erase all their debt, triple unemployment, free food, a snowmobile, etc. Biden will lock us down until he is a billionaire.

Go Joe. He snd his son are criminals. Big time.

7 more days. What a joke. We are the laughing stock of the planet.

The ugly American...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (28th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

Apparently I can’t count. 8 days counting today. I’m convinced we will Experience some chaos before then. I suspect some states will try to lock down. I encourage people to in person early voting if possible.

Rumors now Hunter Biden is dead. I don’t know what happened but if some event had occurred so he doesn’t sing I would probably believe it.

Biden’s are caught. More will be caught. When trump wins they will become very dangerous.

The lockdowns didn’t work according to the dirty data people. Trump had the guts to call out the msm right before the election. He didn’t have to do that. But he did.

Living with a virus you don’t even ever know you have founds like every day life as always. Unfortunately the scope of this Hegelian dialectic is so grand the solution is not complete. Massive deviation in voting protocols is only part of the solution.

We know vaccinations are another part of the solution. We know lockdowns and masks are also part of the solution. Can another component to the solution be in the wings?

I suspect yes. When the bottom falls out, which it may already have, there will be some form of assistance whether food lines, welfare, etc. I imagine it bare bones.

We may also see a military presence. I’m aware it is illegal and aware it may matter who is president. What I see is continued consolidation and I see a big difference in joe snd trump.

We know the solution is not complete. The problem, according to those creating it, is getting bigger. This is what we are told.

I like to figure it out to prepare. I am thinking a place in thd country is the best approach. I have no clue if it will get Mad Max and places in the country will be vulnerable but I’m willing to take that potential issue. The point is being out of the city snd sustainable such as a good well snd wood stove heat.

I don’t get it. I’m not smart. I’m just average. But I believe 100% soul reintegration is real. I see 10 months worth of devastation and I see the Hegelian dialectic. At the very least living in a short term lease in the city with little shit to move is wise if moving to the country is not possible.

This insanity of destruction to blame trump is so easy to see a drunk monkey can spot it with one eye. There is little doubt he has interfered with plans. Unfortunately he has not disclosed enough to prove things to me but who cares what I think. There is a choice right now to be made.

We all need to consider by closing down a log of restaurants etc. and consolidating food sources we face scarcity via control. As the media rams fear down everyone’s throats do we think things will get better? No.

We haven’t seen panick yet. I would expect selling in stocks to continue this week to fit the narrative but it’s always hard to predict unless you are an insider.

I’ve decided to take a break from working bone crushing insane hours and get more prepared. Wish you all the best...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ”The striking point is that the entire System has assumed an extremely aggressive posture toward the presidency. Hence, Trump is compelled to formulate a counter-coup game plan that is infallible. He has absolutely no wiggle room between his rock and hard place. And, there exists not a single precedent for him to consider for comparison’s sake. History provides absolutely no parallel to Trump’s plight in 2017/2018 on planet Earth. We must count our blessings; the Internet has created a whole new universe known as cyberspace where this war is truly being fought.

There’s no doubt that Donald Trump regularly applies some of the most effective strategies and tactics taught by that ancient Chinese military thesis. Looks like President Trump must have very wise advisers, assisting him to put an end to this putrid swamp.”

From an article on Before Its Snooze...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Election whatever has 7 days left.

I was thinking about the aims of the Illuminati Chris wrote about. I’m thinking most of them have not been achieved. I’m wondering if Albert Pikes 3rd world war is necessary to achieve several of them?

An evil but fair question. These people don’t make mistakes and I’m tired of the insanity on the blue planet...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m convinced the division and mind control is so severe we face challenges ahead. Nobody knows what the long term effects are from the unconstitutional actions over the last year are because not enough time has gone by.

People are turning on each other and there are no food shortages yet. This is playing into the agenda. We are going at light speed into a place thd bad guys want us to go.

It’s not to late to start with oneself and try to shed the mind control.

We all read about 5G and I honestly am far from versed on it. What I do know is it’s a frequency based on microwaves. I think. My understanding anyway. This is not good on paper let alone on every corner.

More mind control anything is undesirable. Whatever is going on with 5G has no benefits for me. My text messages and phone are good enough and I don’t need more. But we are getting more.

What’s going on is exactly what Chris wrote about. A V/I/Free Mason agenda. They are pushing it forward and looking back at the last year I’d say very successfully.

What are these rumors about Chinese troops in Canada? This is the type of insanity I don’t believe. I absolutely could be wrong but the face of war has changed. Maybe troops play a role still he’ll I don’t know.

If you read Chris’s Project Human Extinction you can clearly see this agenda going into high gear. The travel restrictions are huge. There are levels of control in place everywhere.

We also see a push for war. China against the USA. Israel against Iran. Russia against whoever. This guy against that guy. So how does it get turned off?

We need to remember who we are beyond a Walmart customer for effs sake. They scrubbed our past so we can’t navigate. We don’t where we are going because we don’t know where we came from. We are lost at sea.

We have big responsibilities to thd Earth and to ourselves. Getting this message out seems impossible. We need some help here. By using the Hegelian dialectic and another invisible enemy the scales have tipped. Sorry for the bad news but if you haven’t got the memo things are going downhill.

I’m going to try to sleep and think about some things. Good things. As we all know disinformation is everywhere and this whole Biden thing could just blow the lid. We have come a long ways in the human plan and we are so close we have to get there.

We have too. We have to help each other...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Starting the day early as usual. Stocks are selling off. It will be interesting where they end up at the end of this week.

Metals and oil down small amounts.

Look for aggressive whatever in Democratic states. Headlines claim 69 million votes already. I won’t argue fraud with anyone. The fix has been going on since January and is seen in every major media anything telling everyone what a monster trump is and how honorable Biden is.

The media always lies...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (29th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting day in stocks and metals and oil.

We have some challenges ahead. How nice for us. What a mind job.

They will go anything to defeat trump. That’s frightening...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (29th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    6 days left. Just like killary - Biden is ahead and just stay home because it’s a waste of time to vote for a guy getting killed in the polls.

What a joke. It’s so rigged and biased it’s deeply concerning. There is nothing fair about it. A drunk monkey can see it.

The recent sell off in stocks is perfectly timed to make who look bad? Biden? No. Of voided you make the sitting guy look bad. More poor economic whatever. It’s his fault. I find the level of mind control staggering.

Trump restricted travel with China early. Democrats said he was a pos. Then he constitutionally let governors decide. Trump didn’t shut down any states or move anyone infected to a nursing home. Yet people voting for Biden and these governors blame trump?

It is devastating mind control and a drunk stoned monkey on Valium can see it. It’s embarrassing and unamerican. There is a massive difference between disliking someone and subscribing to such complete insane lies.

I’ve posted about mind control for a long time and even I have totally underestimated the scope of how twisted people cdll and see things. Wow. Just wow.

These same people also say Biden’s innocent which is even more staggering.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi Orbs,

What is more clueless than a drunk monkey? I want to find another phrase to identify myself.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Me. I’m an idiot. Way below clueless...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (29th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Idiot or not, we all make choices.

I’m seeing gold again $1870, silver at $23 as snd oil at $36. It’s not enough of a pull back yo Maldives a conclusion bug I hope it’s a start in thd right direction.

I can’t see anything good to report other than people will hopefully let love help them see them see thd insanity.

So into the gutter we go. If deflation hits every one will loose. How comforting to stand in a bread line and brag you voted for whomever. The point your family just went down the drain should bother oh but hey, you were thd in the know person.

I wonder how many reading this have cash? Good news to those that don’t, who knows it may be worthless. Then sgsin, it may be king.

Fiat money is thd ultimate mind control. It will be hard to break. However these bad guys are good.

Real good.

How ironic is that?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    5 days left. Expect nothing huge other then trashing the trumpet.

One day left this week to trash stocks. I can’t see a 5,000 point down day tomorrow but hey.

So what’s to do? Wait and see. Looks like unrest regardless of who wins.

It’s not easy this path to soul reintegration. Thd forgotten truth. We don’t see or hear anything about it. I can’t evee Ed n talk about it. Nobody will listen.

I don’t feel I’m on the path anymore because of work. No time. As I sleep tonight I will think about it but it’s just a Dream. Living with the Earth in harmony.

We havd challenges directly ahead. I’m going to take some precautions. Who knows if they will work but bin going to do it anyway...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (30th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I think NC has adopted a 9 day extension to count votes. I wonder if other states will follow? Regardless, it appears election results may be delayed.

You can’t script this. It just seems to get more corrupt by the day.

Before it’s Snooze has a story Hunter Biden confessed to 300 million in Swiss banks etc. I have no clue if it’s real but I suspect it’s fake news. Nothing is going to derail joe from stopping trump other then massive votes for trump.

Rumors of riots. Where is soul reintegration?

No rest for the wicked. Hopefully truth keeps bubbling up. People need to realize how powerful the Illuminati were/are and their free mason buddies. We are in a real fight...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (30th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have big day at work - lots of it.

Stock futures down 450 this early morning. It will be interesting to see where it all shakes out.

It’s a very bad situation or it’s a good thing depending on your point of view. Whatever you decide to do I hold your future is a good one. We differ in opinion but we all bleed, except one being, when we are cut.

All souls are equal.

God speed.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Thd corruption is being exposed exponential. It is very difficult to believe most sources but believing how corrupt bid red n is very organic. In fact it’s insanity.

Tuesday will be here soon enough but who expects results that night? I suppose a landslide would make delayed states a moot point but there are a lot of people who died of covid gun shots voting so who knows?

Lots of dead people voting. All to get the pious and honorable joe in office. Is this a joke? What is really going on here? Oh! I get it. A coup.

I hope Biden, of whatever his name is, is prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The swamp is so corrupt you have to read Chris’s books to understand how long the control has been in effect. You think thd bad guys are going to give up easily? Why did they wait so long? Will they swap out thd tanks?

We could go on and on how bad it could get but at this point I would rather think how good it will get. It’s happening right now. Thd battle had finally surfaced...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st October 2020)