Page 64 of 258 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774114164 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Does anyone recall Chris saying Icky is under attack? I just watched a short video where a guy said Chris said that. I am unaware of any resistance thrown at Icky. Ed Chiarini has done some great work exposing Icky using actors, green screens, disguising himself etc.

I do recall a Chris saying Icky had a lot of things right and that took me by surprise. Icky spews about reptilians breeding and hanging out in castles etc. I would think that is hard to go if they never made it here etc.

For those that have accused some of us as worshipping Chris etc. what I just wrote clearly shows mutually exclusive events that show everyone makes mistakes. It is ok to disagree because we should be looking for answers ourselves.

I encourage people to buy his books because they are worth their weight in gold. Chris doesn't use green screens and in fact has suffered more than one attempts to take his life.

I will disagree with him regarding the 14 until time itself runs out. I disagree their are reptilian blood line families. I also don't know what is really interfering other than V, 14 and really sick prople. I guess 3 million humans are high fiving somewhere and even though things seem like they are at a standstill we are moving forward.

A 14 in theory could just say no and dominate its way. Until it was removed the problem would continue. If I look out my window that is what I see. Status quo in full force. The Pope jamming. O high fiving around the planet. Actors everywhere. More bombs from the Trumpet. More boogeymen under our beds. High fructose corn syrup and GMO's everywhere.

My point is change is taking time but it is a big mess. I don't see getting past Chris's "hard way" but I don't wait for it. I don't see the sick ones surrendering anytime soon either.

Guess I'll get up now and go to work. I won't let go of reintegration because I know it is real. I can't hardly wait for change. It will be so exciting words can't describe it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (23rd July 2017), Ntonyo (27th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Noodle this. Our solar system is the only place in the universe where physical life and energies exist. We cannot see semi physical beings and they are solid to each other.

How can we see other semi physical planets? How could we stand on them? How is it we see the rest of our galaxy? It is all semi physical right? Do they alter their energy patterns for us?

Are the other planets out there not really semi physical?

It doesn't make sense. We see the stars. I'm not sure if if a telescope can see planets outside our solar system? We see pictures of galaxies. Are these photos real?
    Last edited by Orbs, 27th July 2017 at 04:48.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (30th July 2017), Ntonyo (27th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    The term Universe (which I always thought meant just that, the one whole shebang) seems to be used rather differently in Chris' work; he speaks of the 14 'universe' being based on No Free Will, for example, and of our 'universe' being uniquely dense and physical.

One of the quantum-physics notions postulates multiple parallel universes, or at least doesn't exclude the possibility; perhaps that's the way he's using the term?

Presumably what we can perceive of our local 'universe' is just as uh dense and knock-knock 'physical' as us...not that I know, or anything like it!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (27th July 2017), Ntonyo (27th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    there is no misunderstanding Chris. THIS solar system is the only physical existence in all of creation. It is in its own energy rugby ball container. It is compacted energy.

So this means everything outside is not physical. How could we walk on a semi-physical planet we cannot even see?

I just don't get it. The other races cruise around and semi-physical seems physical to them. So 99.99% of our Universe is made for them and not us? WE can't "play" there?

I am curious. It will take me a while to find this answer. Oh well, never said I was smart.

Have a solid day everyone.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (30th July 2017), Ntonyo (27th July 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    It is the Draco star gate that takes you to the semi-physical part of this universe. It is the Orion star gate that takes you to the non-physical part of this universe, or to be more precise it takes you from our physical reality to the non-physical reality of our Milky Way Galaxy. When c.T. wrote The Fools First Steps in 1999, he said that our 'bubble' or the 'skin' that contains the dimensions of physical reality for this solar system has been extended further out into our Galaxy and that the Orion Belt has been adjusted accordingly. This means that physical reality now extends beyond our solar system into a larger portion of the Milky Way Galaxy. That is why those members of the SSP were able to use the downed E.T. ships to travel outside of our solar system to other worlds. Physical reality got a whole lot bigger, although it does not include the whole of our Galaxy.

Everything is energy and I am assuming we see the non-physical suns, etc. because their light gets converted when it enters our physical reality dimensions. The semi-physical races and their organic space ships can adjust their vibrational frequencies to pass through mountains or not, based on their intentions. Some of us can also do this. I know this because I have a psychic healer friend who studied quantum physics and like C.T. she can pass her hand through a patient's skin. Once you have seen someone do this you will never look at "physical reality" the same again.

Eventually Orbs, you will find that you will know the answer to your questions before you even finish asking the question. Keep up the Giveaway. Chris Thomas told me that is how it worked for him, and he encouraged me to do the same.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (27th July 2017), Dreamtimer (28th July 2017), Greenbarry (27th July 2017), Ntonyo (27th July 2017), WantDisclosure (27th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Everything is energy and I am assuming we see the non-physical suns, etc. because their light gets converted when it enters our physical reality dimensions.
    Electrical engineer Eric Dollard, who is an expert in the work of Tesla, has said that particles given off by the sun hit the earth's atmosphere, and only then is there any light with which humans on earth can see the sun.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

donsan (27th July 2017), Dreamtimer (28th July 2017), Greenbarry (27th July 2017), Herbert (27th July 2017), Ntonyo (27th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As far as I understand, we cannot see any stars, except our own of course, much less any exoplanets. What we can see even through a powerful telescope is the light from the stars as their angular size is too small. Exoplanets are observed by indirect means.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donsan For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th July 2017), Greenbarry (27th July 2017), Herbert (27th July 2017), Ntonyo (27th July 2017), WantDisclosure (27th July 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    It is the Draco star gate that takes you to the semi-physical part of this universe. It is the Orion star gate that takes you to the non-physical part of this universe, or to be more precise it takes you from our physical reality to the non-physical reality of our Milky Way Galaxy. When c.T. wrote The Fools First Steps in 1999, he said that our 'bubble' or the 'skin' that contains the dimensions of physical reality for this solar system has been extended further out into our Galaxy and that the Orion Belt has been adjusted accordingly. This means that physical reality now extends beyond our solar system into a larger portion of the Milky Way Galaxy. That is why those members of the SSP were able to use the downed E.T. ships to travel outside of our solar system to other worlds. Physical reality got a whole lot bigger, although it does not include the whole of our Galaxy.

Everything is energy and I am assuming we see the non-physical suns, etc. because their light gets converted when it enters our physical reality dimensions. The semi-physical races and their organic space ships can adjust their vibrational frequencies to pass through mountains or not, based on their intentions. Some of us can also do this. I know this because I have a psychic healer friend who studied quantum physics and like C.T. she can pass her hand through a patient's skin. Once you have seen someone do this you will never look at "physical reality" the same again.

Eventually Orbs, you will find that you will know the answer to your questions before you even finish asking the question. Keep up the Giveaway. Chris Thomas told me that is how it worked for him, and he encouraged me to do the same.
    I was thinking about the same thing. I mean energetic shell of our Solar system bubble serves not only as shield but as render for the look of outside reality to match our physical perspective. Another good example is microscope, we might say that there is nothing out there but when you use microscope you see that place is full of life. So the walls of our Solar system work in similiar way to magnifying glass.

Speaking about trips outside Solar system there absolutely no doubts that both Americans and Russian did this many, many times. As far as I know about Russian part of this programm there were many difficulties linked with huge energy differences outside of our Solar system. For example one of SSP ships had landed on planet just outside our solar system and crew left the actual ship equipped with special space suits to explore and carry on some experiments. When they ended their work they went home to find out that all of them got different form of cancer. This information is related to trips made in mid 80s. I don't know about current state of this programm but it seems to be another proof to the CT statement about our Solar system uniqueness. Although, nothing is permanent all except of change, everything is changing very rapidly and I am pretty sure that next stage of Universal existance would be physical life possibity extended to the whole Universal envelope.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 27th July 2017 at 23:18.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th July 2017), Greenbarry (29th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am grateful for the feedback. Thx!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herbert, I want to find that in the Fools First. I don't recall that. Any clue what pages?

I'm not sure when the answers will come. The few times answers have come were very traumatic for me. It took me s while to get off the floor or months to get through.

No matter. I don't consider being traumatized an equitable trade for truth anymore. I suppose all the answers open up once our energy patterns change FSI. I'll hitch a ride with a Pliedian and go visit and see for myself. Look forward to that...

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Herbert, I want to find that in the Fools First. I don't recall that. Any clue what pages?

I'm not sure when the answers will come. The few times answers have come were very traumatic for me. It took me s while to get off the floor or months to get through.

No matter. I don't consider being traumatized an equitable trade for truth anymore. I suppose all the answers open up once our energy patterns change FSI. I'll hitch a ride with a Pliedian and go visit and see for myself. Look forward to that...

This just goes to show how easy it is for all of us to miss the multitude of deeply interesting and informative details in C.T.’s books, despite the seeming simplicity of his writing style.

This post is in answer to *Orbs request, but I am also including QUOTES FROM A COUPLE OF CHRIS THOMAS’ BOOKS to demonstrate the great depth of details, the scope, and practical nature of his writing, for those who have not yet purchased copies.

You will have to ACTUALLY READ THE BOOKS in order to recognize and feel the coherence and common sense that pervades the Akashic. Everything ties in to give a basic grounding in reality for following the logic of Creation, where we can go from here, and the tools for discernment. Like all good information, he inspires further imaginative questions about the true nature of organic reality in this amazing and harmonic universe.

The prices are extremely reasonable, when purchased from this British online bookstore; once you begin to read you won’t be able to put them down:

All Chris Thomas books: https://cygnusreview.com/pages/searc...homas%22%5D%5D

The new energy centres and grid now contain all of our energy requirements to carry us through all of our current changes and well into the next phases of our development.

*The Orion gate, and the space contained within its enclosing envelope, has been altered to provide us with a much greater scope of activities and freedom of action.

We no longer need to be contained, but will be able to fly out to the stars.
    The Fool’s First Steps page 136

…all energy, when allowed freedom of movement, forms itself into the shape of the vortex.
    The Fool’s First Steps Page 120

The concept of war is uniquely human . . . The Fool’s First Steps page 19

Life exists because it recognizes the possibility. Once it has realised that potential, it becomes virtually impossible to deny it its existence.
    The Fool’s First Steps page 19

It is the planet itself, responding to our need for change, that has produced approximately 90% of the gases that increase the concentrations of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, thereby promoting change within our brain structure. Whilst oxygen is necessary for the life on Earth, carbon dioxide helps to promote rapid growth, particularly brain functions (too much carbon dioxide makes us lethargic, of course, and can slow down brain functions).
    The Fool’s First Steps page 23

The whole purpose of Earth was to bring about individuals who were ‘fully’ conscious and able to function within a physical body. This state of being had never existed before and every effort was to be made to bring this state of being into existence.
    The Fool’s First Steps Page 27

[On the subject of the process of reintegrating the higher self ¾ part of the soul into the physical body]:

For the rest of us, this level of change will occur at a time when our higher selves think appropriate. We cannot rush this change, all we can do is clear out our issues and problems until we arrive at the point where we are ready. When we are ready, we can make our transitions, not before. Anyone who tells you they can take you through your “ascension” does not understand the process. Nobody can take you through this process of change, all progress is individual and it will only happen when YOU are ready, not before.

The term “ascension” is also a reflection of a lack of understanding.
    The Human Soul page 34

This is the crux of the situation. All that our higher self wants us to be is honest. The more honest we become, the more the higher self works with us and the closer we approach our state of completion.
    The Human Soul page 35

So with all due respect to Douglas Adam’s book “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”, the answer to “life, the universe and everything” is not 42, it is being true to yourself and honest with everyone else. It really is not difficult once you start. It is amazing how empowering speaking your truth is, and once you begin to be truthful and honest, it gives those around you permission to do the same and your relationship with these people becomes deeper and stronger and we all begin to move forwards together.
    The Human Soul page 36

As far as I am concerned, we are here on Earth to be ourselves. The more we are ourselves, the more we move forwards and the healthier we become.
    The Human Soul page 102

We are undergoing a transition that has never been undertaken before and so there is not even help or guidance from the Akashic on how to deal with these potential problems – we are all feeling our way in the dark. The reason why there are deeper shadows over the world is because the light that is creating them is shining so much brighter.
    The Human Soul page 117

[Non-physical souls] can observe but do not have any “emotional” connection with a situation.
    The Human Soul page 123

We are not a body that has a soul but a soul, an immense eternal consciousness, that has built for itself a body. Our origins take us back to the formation of the universe itself and perhaps beyond even that. We have placed ourselves within our confinement in order to further available experience and to re-define the limits to life.
    The Fool’s First Steps page 6

Life develops in two stages, there is a primary act of creation and then, that which has been created is allowed to evolve by itself into the directions it is able or chooses to go. So the process of creation and evolution go hand in hand – neither could happen without the other. THERE IS NO POINT IN CREATING SOMETHING IF IT CANNOT EVOLVE AND SOMETHING CANNOT EVOLVE IF IT WAS NOT FIRST CREATED.
    The Anunnaki Plan or the Human Plan Page 39

Unfortunately, many scientists reach a point of scepticism so extreme that they wouldn’t see the truth even if it bit them on the bottom.
    The Human Soul page 52

What makes quantum physics of interest is that it seemingly begins to start to explain the workings of the universe in a way that accords with the Akashic.
    The Human Soul page 56

The only good thing about the field of quantum physics is that it totally rips apart virtually all scientific theories of the past 400 years. From Newton to Darwin to Einstein, everything that we are taught at school are false theories. The world is not generated by Newtonian principles, we are not descended from apes, humans are not governed by survival of the fittest and we are not limited by the speed of light. If there is ever a new field of science that understands that everything is governed by the conscious soul, by divine thought and freedom of choice, then I might support the scientists, except, that for these realities, there are no meaningless mathematical formulae.
    The Human Soul page 59

Have you wondered why, despite movies such at E.T., Starman and Close Encounters of the Third Kind, virtually all other science fiction movies involving “alien” life-forms are extremely aggressive? This has been a deliberate plan to get us to believe that all aliens are hostile. If and when these human attacks come, those who are not killed will beg their governments to build forces that can keep our skies safe, leading to the weaponisation of space where, officially anyway, no weapons are currently legally allowed to exist. According to the Akashic, though, there are nuclear and particle beam weapons already in orbit around the Earth, placed there by both the Russian and the American Militaries, all of them pointing at Earth.
    The Human Soul page132

Religious practices have their roots 18,000 years ago, in ancient Egypt, with the introduction of “teachers” whose role was to remember, and to teach to others, the “secrets” of how to use the pyramids.

The pyramids were designed and built to be energy enhancers to enable those who were feeling a loss of some of the higher aspects of consciousness and wished to regain them. …sound sequences were called “The Keys of Enoch” and the teachers were called “Key Keepers”. … As the peoples, who eventually became the Jewish nation, left Egypt, they took this kind of knowledge with them. This “secret” knowledge became the basis for “Gnostic” (meaning hidden) knowledge and the Kabala.
    The Human Soul page 91

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (29th July 2017), Elen (30th July 2017), Greenbarry (29th July 2017), Orbs (29th July 2017), Sandra (29th July 2017), WantDisclosure (28th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herbert, thx for taking the time to remind us of the "a ha!" moments when reading Chris's books. Right now mine are in storage but I do have access to them. I consider them amongst my most valuable belongings. I would include them in a bug out bag.

That's right, I said it. They are knowledge and if I had anything to pass on I can't of anything more valuable. Books of knowledge. Guns and CT books. An odd combination for sure but that's my choice. After you read Project Human Extinction and learn the horrors of what happens when guns were taken away it may change your mind about them.

I'm going to hitch a ride with a Pliedian and check things out. I could hang with other races but I suspect my soul origin is Pliedian. I hope the have refrigerators because I would like to bring some cold beers. Ha ha ha

Imagine seeing the Earth for the first time. Landon on the moon just for the hell of it. Buzzing by Saturn to see all the fuss. Head to one of the gates and check out another galaxy. Be back for dinner.

Boy have we been duped. Cheated actually. It's hard to explain...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th July 2017), Greenbarry (29th July 2017)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    donsan posted:
    As far as I understand, we cannot see any stars, except our own of course, much less any exoplanets. What we can see even through a powerful telescope is the light from the stars as their angular size is too small. Exoplanets are observed by indirect means.
    Do you think that this could be further evidence for "The Constrain of Gaia" theorem?

Kudos to the OP of this thread. Marvellous food for thought.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th July 2017), Elen (31st July 2017), Greenbarry (30th July 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Nasa just realeased "new" photos of mars terrain which prove that previous theory about mars being red is false. It is another good example about pressure from 6th Sun energies that let everything what was hidden come to the surface.
    https://www.uahirise.org/catalog/

In fact Mars being reddish colour is just a frequency of the planet which reflects choices of the Mars consciousness same is fair for the Earth. If Earth's atmosphere is blue it does not mean that everything beneath the atmosphere is blue. As always, common sense does not apply much to our modern world so people are using to belive science which fails more time than succeeds rather than to turn to their intuitive knowing.

Although it's a pity that NASA folks, who been photoshoping Mars images for decades, should start looking for another job, I'm sure that CBS or Fox will not miss the opportunity for hiring these talented men and women as photo or video editors.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dear Reader (31st July 2017), Greenbarry (31st July 2017), Herbert (31st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I suppose so Ntonyo. However, I don't believe any of there photos. Sure, some may be ok but I'll find out for myself.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Ntonyo (1st August 2017)