Page 171 of 258 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    It is difficult if not impossible for people under intense mind control/brainwashing to accept the universe in all its majesty is not theirs alone for gazing at. Add in semi-physical beings that can walk through walls or fly through a mountain, and the denial gets worse if that is even possible.

Imagine being in a remote cabin and late at night three grays come through your walls and you witness it. Most people knock but hey I’m not a gray. I think this would frighten just about anyone. At that point our defenses kick in this is an intruder. I would imagine a German Shepard would go psycho.

“Hey fellows wanna beer?” would be hard to imagine. I think we would all have to get over fear because of mind control and instinct to protect. It would be hard to know their intent.

I recall an incident where I woke up and couldn’t move for a few seconds. I looked out the window and the forest was lit up with light making it look like day for a few seconds. I don’t see anything else and I pretty sure it was a dream. I did wake up but it is hard to say if it immediately after.

I honestly don’t know. I know I was alone in a place surrounded by trees. Whatever that means.

My soul won’t tell me if it was a dream or not. I just recall the light was bright as hell...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2020), Aragorn (22nd January 2020), Dreamtimer (28th January 2020), Elen (22nd January 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote about being abducted by the Blues. Twice I recall. The first time he claimed his ass was sore. Truth to s butt probe. Interesting a fellow would admit to a probing by a blue hairy non female.

I would not want to admit to that. If Vennessa Williams probed me that would be different. I’d boast about it.

That was a little bit funny...

Thd second time HE was abducted he said he psychically told them no thank you and asked for a tour of their ship. He said they agreed. How many prod do you know that had a tour of a fricken space ship?

It’s your call - is he lying? If it is a lie, indicating he is a liar, why did they try to kill him? Why is he shut down?

In my opinion Chris is not a liar. It’s your choice what you believe. Some claim he is channeling. Chris claims he gets his intel from the Akashic.

It’s difficult to really discern what is truth now isn’t it? My soul told me the soul was split and semi-physical beings are real. That’s s big part of what Chris writes about.

Everyone has to make their own decision... I had help. Interesting isn’t it? Maybe I’m a liar...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2020), Aragorn (23rd January 2020), Dreamtimer (28th January 2020), Elen (24th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In case everyone hasn’t noticed climate change used to be called global warming. It’s gaining momentum.

Chris wrote quite a bit about this. A lot of research was done outside the akashic. It’s good reading.

I was reading one of his books recently. I think it was the Annunaki plan one. He talks about the earth moving vertical on Her axis. This will warm things up.

Then we have my theory as the earth is expanding the oceans can hold more water. Chris wrote the earth is expanding and so is the pacific basin. So maybe it’s not my theory.

The oceans are rising very little. Satalites day 1/8” per year.

Les Brown’s famous quote is “if everything was in balance there wouldn’t be any movement.” Ice melting is part of the Earth balancing Herself. Climate change is miss leading. They have an agenda.

Believe what you wish...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2020), Dreamtimer (28th January 2020), Elen (24th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I tried to explain to someone how corrupt it all is yesterday and couldn’t. I couldn’t coherently do it.

I am wondering what the good guys are up to?

That Gulami dude that was mayor of New York during nine Juan Juan that is trumps lawyer knows more than all of us put together what happened. So why isn’t the trumpet going after anyone?

Telling isn’t it?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2020), Elen (26th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    If one could be at peace knowing all is n was n will be perfect and start a new life filled with bliss joy n happy ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If I could have the life I should have I would be happy. Making the best of it or being grateful for what I do have isn’t cutting it for me. I’m sorry.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am not an advocate of limits willfully placed by corruption. Absolute corruption no less.

I borrowed language from Mr. Thomas regarding we don’t have the vocabulary to describe it. When I try to explain it I fail. How can you explain the Illuminati, the 14th faction, free masons, semi-physical races, George Washington, etc.?

We don’t have to because Chris did it for anyone. It took him about 9 or do books, 10 or so essays, interviews, etc. No wonder I can’t explain it. It took him years.

My free will is to live the life I could if the blockade was removed. It doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate some of the things I have/do. I think my last post didn’t come out right.

It appears knowledge has a price. Once you learn truth it is hard to see the world in the same light. It’s hard to accept the corruption. I don’t really have more than 1 friend I can talk to about truth. Nobody else wants to listen. I have made the case mind control is a gazillion times more powerful than we all admit.

5000 pages of written contradictions and logic exposing Christianity as dogma can’t overcome a single word - faith. You can argue until time itself runs out and lose? Why?

Because of mind control. Almost 2000 years of religious conditioning. It can’t be unwound over night. It is mind boggling one of the aims of the Illuminati is the abolition of religion and how it relates to thd Vatican. Do they control it? Opposing factions? How do you kill it?

It appears the Illuminati have a plan. I heard Rockefeller say “it is well advanced.” Since thd Illuminati started in 1776 and was taken over by a semi-physical race with major advanced technology I’d say Rocky wasn’t bluffing. You can’t lock down a planet without killer satalites nor can you have a false flag alien invasion without space ships and all the trimmings.

I have shared what I have seen and how to see the ships yourself. They exist. The point is you need the hardware and a way to get the word out - the media. Mainly TV and computers hooked to the internet.

Everything is in place. The great question is when do you execute? When do you kill it?

What are they waiting for?

I don’t have the answer. This group thinks out decades in advance. I’m worried about next week and the challenges I have. It intrigues and baffles me why they have waited so long to execute. What will trigger it?

Albert Pike wrote about bringing about 3 world wars. In PHE he wrote after ww3 the time would be ripe for killing religion and introducing Lucifer. Page or so of insight. Ww3 will trigger it.

We can see over the last 20 years how nine Juan Juan set the stage for the eternal war on Muslims. The we were at war in the Middle East. It appears the efforts to escalate it are ongoing daily. TV snd the war on minds is perpetually churning. I am unable to explain why it hasn’t escalated with all this effort.

It seems a world war snd a fake invasion are two separate strategies that would target the abolition of religion. They don’t depend on each other. If war doesn’t unfold, for whatever reason, a fake invasion will work. What will trigger it?

I don’t know. It seems like it is the next step. I sure hope Chris is right snd there are several million full soul humans that call this planet their home. Soul reintegration is the only way I know of that can stop the madness. Mind control is to strong for citizens to overcome.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have never seen the likes of the division between Democrats and Republicans. Everyone everywhere seems to be talking about it. They think their side is right when no side is right.

Mind control. They are devoid of organic thought.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th January 2020), Dreamtimer (28th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,168 Times in 11,950 Posts
    Not really
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I certainly hope I’m wrong pretend.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Stories speak of how fast the cornholevirus spreads discount and cover up spraying to spread it.

I don’t have a clue what is going on in China. What little I know is it affects the lungs which are the target of spraying.

I post about how fragile it all is because it is. I expect any spraying to target the lungs. It’s hard to see snd of course a sneeze, cough or handshake can spread it. Cover for rapid dispersal.

The good news is we are resilient as hell. Thd use of viruses is old news. However one of them is mathematically going to get some traction.

Chris wrote about spraying affecting the lungs. Preparing for another round.

If anyone has any information regarding god truth in the cornholevirus please share.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th January 2020), Elen (28th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th January 2020), Wind (28th January 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We had pretty terrible division during the Civil War. It was a very bloody war.

We had terrible division during Reconstruction.

We had really bad division during the Civil Rights movement. There were many deaths.

This is a political division. Ultimately folks will need to decide whether they care more about politics than the country we all live in. Relying on a political party is not a good long-term strategy.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th January 2020), Orbs (28th January 2020), Wind (28th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 7,282 Posts
    The question is if peope will realize that they have more in common than they wouldn't.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th January 2020), Elen (28th January 2020), Orbs (28th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Like breathing Wind?

Pun intended...

I can’t figure out anything regarding the cornholevirus from reading other than a few tidbits. People question building a hospital in 10 days, wearing paper masks, airplanes landing/leaving, etc.

Some of it doesn’t make sense. Unfortunately for us useless eaters the Hegelian dialectic doesn’t have to make sense. Nor does population control. They can explain global travel and door knobs spread a virus but illegal drones deploying secret payload directly into the air and saying it doesn’t exist is discounted to zero.

Spraying directly into the air we breathe is similar to an injection/vaccination but without consent. Now we circle back to why would they spray the air they breathe?

I suspect an antidote exists for any virus released for starters. They could avoid targeted areas as well. You could say only the highest level know snd everyone else is expendable. I think the real issue is it’s happening and analyzing it doesn’t change it is happening.

According to Chris they have deployed bio agents from the sky for a long time. It can spread by other means and doesn’t require full saturation.

Chris was always good at figuring things out. He lended insight on a lot of things and I miss his insight. Now we have to figure things out without his help. Some will question why try to figure things out when you can’t control it?

Let’s start with I like breathing. My free will calls for freedom. I could go on but who cares. If I can figure things out maybe it is a contribution to change. That’s enough reason for me.

Step 1 of the Hegelian dialectic is complete - there is a virus. Step 2 is the reaction which is in progress. I don’t know what the scope of the reaction will be and my best guess is a solution does not have to depend on a fully developed reaction. For example, we may see tighter controls at airports right away. The point is the solution can develop over time as well.

Who knows how far this will go. Over the past 20 years or so none of the MSM viruses have not gone very far.

When you give a secret group absolute control including all the tools we have what I describe as a very fragile situation. They can execute step 1 of the Hegelian dialectic at will in countless ways. They can even use media to spin a step 1 that may be fake for that matter.

A crowd of defenseless sheep is what we are. Chris wrote for years how we can overcome it all. Full soul integration doesn’t help me today because I have to go to work now. In fact I’m late. Add in its my own fault I can’t integrate snd live happily ever after...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th January 2020), Dreamtimer (28th January 2020), Wind (29th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The “solution” is in full swing. Thd “world” is coming together to fight it.

“The world is coming together.” Or, tHe NWO.

Not so cool....