Page 92 of 258 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

Statement

Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    I could tell it was him just by the name when it showed up in the member list this time.
    Who?
    I'm sorry guys, but our "friend" Synagex, alias V 14, alias Asger, alias Ray Man had managed to slip back in. I already suspected it as soon as he had signed up, because he was looking at Ray Man's introduction thread — the one where he was exposed — and then after he was looking at one or two other threads, next thing I saw him posting here on the CT thread.

His post on the previous page was originally much shorter. It was only a single paragraph. And then he amended it with four long paragraphs, all within the very short timeout that one has for editing one's post before a "Last Edited By" note appears at the bottom of the post. And that in itself can mean only one thing, i.e. that his longer posts are actually copy/pasted from elsewhere, rather than that they were typed up by himself. That's how he seems to be dyslexic in some of his posts while writing in (almost) perfect English in other posts. I had already suspected as much. Besides, he was using an Android phone, and it's pretty difficult to type such long texts on the touchscreen keypad of an Android phone.

However, dropping the ban hammer is pretty drastic, and so I had to be 100% certain not to be banning an innocent person. That's why I had to run a very thorough check first. After all, Tick Tock appeared to be using a different ISP ("Internet Service Provider"), and he was also at a different location now. But, yes, it was him alright. I've gone through all of the posts that I could find of him here at The One Truth, which wasn't easy because his Synagex and V 14 accounts had both been deleted, and therefore I could not do a search on those posts based upon the poster name — deleted accounts are all listed as "Guest" in the database, and they no longer have a profile page with a link to their latest posts and threads.

So I had to wade through dozens of pages here on this thread, and I also had to look at a few other threads that he posted on, so that I could find multiple posts made under each of his different identities. But I did find them all eventually, and then I compared the different IP addresses, the service providers and the geolocation. He had a different IP address with almost every post he made, so it was a lot of work.

He was using DynPlus as his service provider while at home, and he's using British Telecom when he's on the road — he does seem to travel a lot. And it all matched up with the posts of his previous accounts that were deleted — the posts themselves still have the IP addresses on them, and the server can resolve those to a hostname. The email address isn't conclusive either, because he was using throwaway email accounts, and according to this latest one, his name would be Nigel.

Lee, Aaron, Ray, and now Nigel? Nah, I don't think so.

I told you guys that he's got some bizarre obsession with this thread, as well as with the people posting to it. That comes pretty close to stalking, and we know that he's a filthy liar as well. Maybe Nothing is correct and this is a guy who's into substance abuse, or maybe he's simply deranged and obsessive-compulsive. I honestly don't know.

Anyway, I have now banned him again, and I have merged his already merged previous two accounts — Asger and Ray Man — into this latest one, so that all of his thread and post information and all IP addresses he has been using are all stored in the database now, making it easier to look up on, should the need ever arise again. But it was a lot of work, not just to find conclusive enough evidence that it was him in order to justify banning him — and now he can add ban evasion to the list of reasons why he's not even eligible for a pardon from the management — but also to merge those accounts and then make the whole database consistent again in terms of member titles, member post counters, thread information, member thanks counters, and you name it, because I had to rebuild the counters and indexes on all of those aspects.

As I told you earlier, if anyone was going to mess with you people, then I would stand by you just as I had stood by him when you guys were coming down on him and calling him a Velon. He's most definitely not a Velon, but he's certainly not "quite right" either. But so anyway, I promised you that I would stand by you too, and I meant that. I always keep my promises. And he can count on that too. If he ever shows his face around here again, then I'm not just going to ban him, but I'm also going to be filing an official complaint to his internet service providers on behalf of the forum for harassment of our members.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

DMt. (13th November 2017), Dreamtimer (12th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017), Greenbarry (12th November 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Anyway, I have now banned him again, and I have merged his already merged previous two accounts — Asger and Ray Man — into this latest one, so that all of his thread and post information and all IP addresses he has been using are all stored in the database now, making it easier to look up on, should the need ever arise again. But it was a lot of work, not just to find conclusive enough evidence that it was him in order to justify banning him — and now he can add ban evasion to the list of reasons why he's not even eligible for a pardon from the management — but also to merge those accounts and then make the whole database consistent again in terms of member titles, member post counters, thread information, member thanks counters, and you name it, because I had to rebuild the counters and indexes on all of those aspects.

As I told you earlier, if anyone was going to mess with you people, then I would stand by you just as I had stood by him when you guys were coming down on him and calling him a Velon. He's most definitely not a Velon, but he's certainly not "quite right" either. But so anyway, I promised you that I would stand by you too, and I meant that. I always keep my promises. And he can count on that too. If he ever shows his face around here again, then I'm not just going to ban him, but I'm also going to be filing an official complaint to his internet service providers on behalf of the forum for harassment of our members.
    [/LEFT]

I'm more than 100% confindent that this characther is not the one person. Judging by style of his (their) writing and quality of english in general I think there are at aleast 3 different folks who are doing that. I've also checked his(their) messages through antiplagiarism system so You are right He just copy and pasted last "precious" piece of information He has to share, it ultimately came from: https://slideblast.com/living-the-mi...283163910.html a book written by Linda de Coff. If You quickly read through numerous chapters of the book and compare them to Mike Quinsey's Salusa (which is alien character who somehow came out to a conclusion that Obama is kinda second coming) You are gonna find a lot of similarities.

This whole thing looks like deliberate spam attack staged by someone who gets pain in the buttocks reading CT thread which is a good sign as far as Mahatma Gandhi is concerned: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win".

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2017), Dreamtimer (15th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017), Greenbarry (12th November 2017), Herbert (12th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post
    I'm more than 100% confindent that this characther is not the one person. Judging by style of his (their) writing and quality of english in general I think there are at aleast 3 different folks who are doing that.
    I admit that there are some minor discrepancies, but in overall, that which he himself writes is pretty consistent. The discrepancies come from the fact that he's copy/pasting a lot from many different sources, as was obviously also the case on his "Jewish Domination" thread.

I've also checked his(their) messages through antiplagiarism system so You are right He just copy and pasted last "precious" piece of information He has to share, it ultimately came from: https://slideblast.com/living-the-mi...283163910.html a book written by Linda de Coff. If You quickly read through numerous chapters of the book and compare them to Mike Quinsey's Salusa (which is alien character who somehow came out to a conclusion that Obama is kinda second coming) You are gonna find a lot of similarities.
    Good thinking!

This whole thing looks like deliberate spam attack staged by someone who gets pain in the buttocks reading CT thread which is a good sign as far as Mahatma Gandhi is concerned: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win".
    I don't think it's anything like that. I think this is a matter of an obsessive-compulsive personality. He wants to belong here, to be one of you. But he had gotten off on the wrong foot with you guys, and so he was willing to start over again, each time as a different person. But someone like that is dishonest, even to themselves, and one can never build up any kind of relationship — business, social or personal — with a dishonest person.

Anyway, he has been warned and he can rest assured that upon his next attempt to sneak back in, we're going to be contacting his ISPs — as many as it takes — and have legal action taken against him for harassment and cyber-stalking.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

DMt. (13th November 2017), Dreamtimer (12th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017), Greenbarry (12th November 2017), Kathy (28th November 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), Ntonyo (12th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tn4P7IBqoQ

"This video is the best I have seen that explains the human takeover. The agenda is to hack the connection between our bodies and our souls and prevent the human plan. They are using our state of disconnection against us to replace body-soul connection with AI. Disconnection is the cause of all addictions.."

a quote from the comments section that i thought interesting..

"It is a small problem compared to the entire scheme of things. Take that into consideration. If ya zoom in enough into these symptomatic issues, you’ll find some pretty nasty ass shit, always. But the true power to steer the ship is already in each and everyone of our hands, it’s just no one knows it. Those who would exploit humanity for their own gain, are not very smart. It’s just most of humanity are extremely lacking in the care to change themselves - the most difficult thing to do. It starts with understanding oneself...biologically, mentally, and spiritually. On the surface, the control system starts with money - it’s a slavery mechanism that keeps all of this alive. It’s actually a tool to extract human energy. Beyond that, is just the collective belief that money is a “real” thing, emphasis on REAL, as in having intrinsic value. Most of the world is fooled and fiddled with like a toy. But the fact is, no one can blame anyone but themselves, for the true power to change it is already in their hands. Knowing this, it begs the question: who is allowing all of this to happen? The finger can only be turned the other way around because in truth, there is no one to blame but the one looking in the mirror every morning. It’s fine and dandy to talk about the symptoms, but the “cause” of the “effect” is of an internal nature, within the mind, body, and soul of humanity. Fix that in enough people, and you’ll find that the human ship will start to turn toward more peaceful waters."
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 12th November 2017 at 18:37.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

DMt. (13th November 2017), Dreamtimer (16th November 2017), Elen (13th November 2017), Herbert (12th November 2017), Kathy (28th November 2017), Ntonyo (12th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Thx for the help with SinnerJerkV14RainMan whatever.

We received Chris's warning from Herbert sometime ago now. Anyone know if he is doing ok?

I saw a ship driving while it was dark the other day. It looked like a star but way to low and close. Boom it just vanished. There were no clouds. Interesting because about two years ago the same thing in the same place. That one was really crazy. Way low. Right over the highway. I pulled over to take a photo and boom it vanished.

No trail. No trace. Just instantly gone. Both Orb in shape.

I think they are military. Just as Chris says most of it is.

Look up folks. There is a lot of activity... just saying.
    Last edited by Orbs, 13th November 2017 at 06:11.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th November 2017), Dreamtimer (16th November 2017), Elen (13th November 2017), Greenbarry (14th November 2017), Kathy (28th November 2017), Ntonyo (13th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanks, Green. That more and more people are saying these things now is very heartening, I feel.

http://tapnewswire.com/2017/11/digital-addiction/

The above video ["Your phone is a Dopamine pump"] seems highly relevant, too; and we can all make a start by making the 'effort' to spend more time in Nature, by leaving our precious cellphones at home much more often [instead of constantly wearing them so close to our bodies] and by never sleeping with them, or any other radiant or electric/electronic device, switched on and anywhere near us.

'Standby' counts as on, btw...

Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    "This video is the best I have seen that explains the human takeover. The agenda is to hack the connection between our bodies and our souls and prevent the human plan. They are using our state of disconnection against us to replace body-soul connection with AI. Disconnection is the cause of all addictions.."

a quote from the comments section that i thought interesting..

"It is a small problem compared to the entire scheme of things. Take that into consideration. If ya zoom in enough into these symptomatic issues, you’ll find some pretty nasty ass shit, always. But the true power to steer the ship is already in each and everyone of our hands, it’s just no one knows it. Those who would exploit humanity for their own gain, are not very smart. It’s just most of humanity are extremely lacking in the care to change themselves - the most difficult thing to do. It starts with understanding oneself...biologically, mentally, and spiritually. On the surface, the control system starts with money - it’s a slavery mechanism that keeps all of this alive. It’s actually a tool to extract human energy. Beyond that, is just the collective belief that money is a “real” thing, emphasis on REAL, as in having intrinsic value. Most of the world is fooled and fiddled with like a toy. But the fact is, no one can blame anyone but themselves, for the true power to change it is already in their hands. Knowing this, it begs the question: who is allowing all of this to happen? The finger can only be turned the other way around because in truth, there is no one to blame but the one looking in the mirror every morning. It’s fine and dandy to talk about the symptoms, but the “cause” of the “effect” is of an internal nature, within the mind, body, and soul of humanity. Fix that in enough people, and you’ll find that the human ship will start to turn toward more peaceful waters."
    Last edited by DMt., 13th November 2017 at 21:12. Reason: Specificitixy-tea and formatting

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th November 2017), Elen (13th November 2017), Greenbarry (14th November 2017), Herbert (13th November 2017), Kathy (28th November 2017), Ntonyo (13th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    A couple of years back, I took up the practice of Sun-gazing, in the half-hour after dawn and before sunset, when it's fairly safe to look without focusing at the Sun for brief periods; I was out at dawn, just before sunrise, and looking at the sky, as I made my way to the observation point near our local brook.

Suddenly I became aware that there were multiple close points of light, very high up in the blue morning sky, which were doing what I can only describe as 'a dance', a very graceful set of arcs and spirals around each other.

I goggled at them for a while, delighted, thinking/asking "Whoa! - who are YOU!?", then realised that the Sun was breaking the local horizon, and it was time to get on with my chosen task. Afterwards I looked for them again, but there was no sign.

I'll never forget it, though. There was no fear, only delight and rekindled hope in benevolent unseen forces.

Apparently, if an experience like this leaves you feeling scared and doomy, it was an encounter with a negative group [human or otherwise]; likewise if you feel joy and hope, it's a positive group.

Draw your own conclusions.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Thx for the help with SinnerJerkV14RainMan whatever.

We received Chris's warning from Herbert sometime ago now. Anyone know if he is doing ok?

I saw a ship driving while it was dark the other day. It looked like a star but way to low and close. Boom it just vanished. There were no clouds. Interesting because about two years ago the same thing in the same place. That one was really crazy. Way low. Right over the highway. I pulled over to take a photo and boom it vanished.

No trail. No trace. Just instantly gone. Both Orb in shape.

I think they are military. Just as Chris says most of it is.

Look up folks. There is a lot of activity... just saying.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th November 2017), Elen (14th November 2017), Greenbarry (14th November 2017), Herbert (13th November 2017), Kathy (28th November 2017), Ntonyo (14th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To those that don't know Chris wrote about the origination of ships. Basically they are from the 7 semi physical races or the military.

He wrote about the differences etc. and that the vast majority of what we sub humans see is military. More on this later. Back to sleep.
    Last edited by Orbs, 15th November 2017 at 07:42.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    To those that don't know Chris wrote about the origination of ships. Basically they are from the 7 semi physical races or the military.

He wrote about the differences etc. and that the vast majority of what we sub humans see is military. More on this later. Back to sleep.
    Yes, mostly mil...Sleep good, Orbs.

Avoiding weaponised food [especially GM wheat and tomatoes, and the ubiquitous 'trans fats', which don't get a mention in this article] is also a very good idea; though we may struggle with the increased cost of organic food, and the necessary investment in making meals from scratch with known-good ingredients, the health benefits are not inconsiderable;

http://tapnewswire.com/2017/11/resea...28-conditions/

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th November 2017), Greenbarry (15th November 2017), Herbert (15th November 2017), Kathy (28th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris gave a great deal of info on ships. In at least one of his books he gives the details of how they are made. How you can tell a semi physical vessel from military, etc.

This is some of the most fascinating intel I recall reading. Insight into the vessels. Chris also wrote about 2 or 3 Pliedian ships in permanent orbit. How the Grays were asked by the Earth to stand down around 2000.

To me this intel is gold. However, it never discounts finding things out on your own. The military vessels I have seen are almost all spheres or orbs. Why do I think they are military? The main reason is the quarantine the Earth has set. These beings have integrity and honor it. However, the V and the 14 do not honor anything.

Do I think I have seen a V or 14 vessel? I honestly don't know. I keep thinking they are military because of their proximity to cities for example. My intuition says the semi physical sightings are rare. In fact, you can't even see them unless they want you to.

Look up. Pay attention. In daylight they are as bright as a star when the "choose" to be. They can also simply not be visible and go back and forth. Sometimes the just cruise along at high altitude. Sometimes they are very close to the Earth.

I wonder about the crew. If they are humans/military they or "order followers" and as Mark Passio has explained to ad nauseam that is not a good way to go through life. Think of how many people these "order followers" hurt as they maintain they are some sort of "chosen" semi god above us low life usless eaters.

They hover in free energy vessels that travel through the stars while I drive an old used car and go to the gas pump.

Not so fair now is it folks? Our lives are not as they should be. Better stated our lives are not what we could "choose" to be. We have been give the children's menu and I for one think it beyond egregious.

When the 14 and/or the V reveal themselves it will get weird. Really weird. Hang on to your butts...
    Last edited by Orbs, 17th November 2017 at 11:10.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Has anyone heard from Chris since the "warning" email Herbert posted weeks ago? Just wondering if he is hanging in there. Doing well, etc.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sometimes Fullford is discussed here. His latest article https://benjaminfulford.net/2017/11/...s-u-s-arrests/ has two photos in it. One is Killary the other Mcain.

Look at how out of focus they are. I don't know how to take an out of focus photo like that.

Look at their hands. Look at Mcains right hand. Ever see fingers come to a pointed end like that? Flesh missing? Killary's are melting together.

Do you think these are "responsible" "balanced" photos? Do you think these people are legitimate and they use there real name? Killary is Mrs. Partridge. Same voice. Same kankles. It is Shirley Jones whoever the eff that is.

Good old fashioned matrix living folks...

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Some say Bill/Killary are already dead, and have been for some time; and that the popular avatars of many pols are mere clones [the tech being *much* more advanced than we have been told] and/or body doubles.

CT says, and rightly so IMNSFHO, that all the antics of politicians and soldiers are distractions from our real task; clearing enough of our emo shite, and rebalancing our chakra systems enough, to allow the other 75% of our Soul to incarnate, and thus complete our personal part of the Human Plan.

But hey, no pressure...
    Last edited by DMt., 19th November 2017 at 20:11. Reason: *much*, thus

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (20th November 2017), Kathy (28th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I'm moved to bump this truly excellent post by Herbert, which many may not have seen;

Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    There are two Velus. Velus 2 was a sun in the Velon solar system. He remained behind when the Velon came to Earth following Velus 1's exit. Velus 1 was a planet and, unusually, the primary energy of their solar system. Velus 2 was the secondary energy.

Velus 1 eventually entered the body of a human named Adam Weishaupt by reanimating his dead body. He effectively took over the formation of the Illuminati, financially backed by Meyer Amschel Rothschild. Because of his unusual energetic powers, Velus 1 in human form became known as Spartacus. He has also appropriately become known as Lucifer because of his deeds and powerful energies. When the 6th Emissary engineered coup took place in 2009, Velus 1 was exposed to the Guardians and removed from the planet, and his spirit was returned to the Creator. He no longer exists and this has been verified not only by Chris Thomas but also by others who are highly sensitive empaths.

As for Velus 2, he never made it to Earth. He was summoned and en route when the Velon remaining on Earth thought they had succeeded in removing the Earth soul during the failed celestoriums debacle. The Guardians put a stop to the celestoriums and removed Velus 2 to an empty area of space in our Universe. This is a dead area of space caused by the 14th faction and devoid of all energy making Velus 2 powerless.

By the way, the Velon solar system is not located within this universe. The new Velon solar system was actually constructed outside our Universe, where the energy potential is infinite.

It is not possible for me to give our thread readers the fully flowing picture that is contained in Chris Thomas' 8 beautifully written history books. But in order to clear up some misconceptions and faulty logic I will share a few brief quotes. To characterize the Creator of this universe as the bad guy and the Velon as the good guys is just nonsense. Much more could be said regarding misinterpretations but my time is short and Chris Thomas' work, for anyone who takes the time to read it, speaks for itself. He spent 30 years doing his careful research. Earth herself specifically asked Chris to do this work and Earth is nobody's fool.

Regarding the 14th Faction ENERGIES:

"those unwelcome energies have now been fully removed from the solar system and the universe and humanity has begun to settle into the chosen task.

The removal of these energies has given massive impetus for change and the signs of acceleration of change to meet our deadline are everywhere. Those who are used to removing the choices of others are losing their way as they begin to realise that humanity is no longer pliable to their manipulations. They are beginning to resort to acts of massive betrayal and destruction to maintain their position of power but the mood of humanity, as a whole, is one where the fear engendered by these acts of violence is short lived and those responsible for such acts are being found out despite attempting to blame others to mask their actions." Chris Thomas

"The Fourteenth Faction have been destroyed and all of their energy patterns removed from Earth and from the universe as a whole and returned to the Creationary source.

The final acts of this struggle have been completed and no more can this universe be threatened by outside forces." Chris Thomas

Regarding the Velon:
    "The Fourteenth Faction came from another universe, bringing with them the energies from which they were naturally constructed. They could do nothing other than remove freedom of choice and it was a fundamental part of their make-up. The Velons had no such excuse. Their religious fervour had pushed them to the point where they were prepared to break the only ‘law’ that exists within this universe and they knew that they were doing it.

The Fourteenth Faction caused a considerable amount of damage in this universe (see later), but the Velon shook this universe to its foundations to a point where the universe was at the point of collapse and would return to Source. If those on earth were not so close to completing their goal, there would have been no hesitation – the universe would be no more.

Each soul within the universe is connected, on one level or another, and in particular circumstances all can communicate to each other. This ability was put into use to try to find a solution to how the Velons should be dealt with. This is the ultimate form of democracy. Each soul has a voice and every single soul within this universe was asked for its opinion. We on Earth also voted but most are not consciously aware of the vote taking place as this was done by our ‘higher selves’.

98% of the universe voted for the expulsion of the Velons, this included the Velons themselves. The other 2% wanted to give the Velons a chance to redeem themselves. This was actually attempted but Velon actions since the vote, or at least actions taken by the Velon ‘religious’ leaders, have shown that there cannot be any reconciliation. This is what is currently occurring [2005]. The Velons are being expelled from this universe. This universe will lose a whole race by the middle of 2005.

This step has never been made before and, hopefully, never again. It was only taken because the universe’s choice is to see humanity complete its chosen task. The amount of reconstructing taking place within our universe is beyond our comprehension (see later) but we are being given every opportunity to bring The Human Plan to its hoped for conclusion."
    Chris Thomas

Regarding the Earth:
    "The atmospheric changes are occurring because we need an atmosphere that is different to the one we have been breathing. We also need to remove the ice from the North Pole. There will be some consequences to these changes for all life, particularly within the Northern Hemisphere. These changes are occurring in an effort to regain the balance we once had on Atlantis.

The skewed global axis is shifting back to vertical and the atmosphere is shifting along with it, all planned by the Earth and all planned as part of the concluding chapters of the Human Plan.

There is, however, the problem of man-made pollution on the planet’s surface that is our responsibility. The millions of tons of industrial waste, nuclear waste and oil spillages need to be cleared up by us. This is not something we can do successfully before we complete our reintegration process. When we have completed our plans, we will all be equipped to deal with this abomination by psychic means. Any attempts before we have made our changes will not be effective.

If we were capable of cleaning up this mess before we completed, all we would do is allow the polluters to continue. With the atmosphere and surface in its current mess it is, at least, forcing people to look at the issue and begin to realise their responsibilities." Chris Thomas
    One thing, perhaps the primary thing, that unites the apparently disparate work of Chris Thomas and Harald Kautz-Vella, is their unrelenting insistence on our taking self-responsibility, instead of allowing the criminal, corrupt and psychopathic to define every aspect of our unexamined lives.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

donsan (20th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris insisted, and wrote in pretty much everything, December 21, 2012 was the absolute deadline. Later he said he was given the wrong date.

He is wrong about the 14. Everyone makes mistakes. The 14 fooled the Merlyn for how many centuries? The V still hide as well.

What will this 14 pos do? I don't know. When will it reveal itself? I don't know. Was it part of the Norway portal thingy? I have to say yes. Their wormholes/black holes are collapsing we are told and so is their universe. They need a new home.

The Earth has casinos and is a real place to party. They want to be here just as the V.

My story and sticky to it. My soul told me. Life will march on and someday it will reveal itself I think. My spew doesn't matter. Nobody even considers the 14 a problem. Off the radar.

Hmmm...