Page 201 of 258 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204211251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

If you read Chris’s books etc. he states the Rosewell incident was real. I determined this years ago with my own research. It’s not easy but it can be done.

Chtis claimed the reverse engineered the crafts and had a joint base on the moon with Russian in the mid 1950’s. The technology to go to the moon existed long before a bottle rocket apolo was launched.

You are living the genie trying to get out of the bottle. The ships alone make flying in an airplane Stone Age. We have all been duped. With the world going mad maybe we will get to thd other side...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd June 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2020), modwiz (3rd June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Thd police brutality theme/narrative is gaining. It goes way back. Rodney King, etc. Videos on thd internet have fostered it for years. Why?

To get people to act out and live in fear. Foster hate. To justify militarizing police. No standing army allowed, remember? Now there is. In every city.

Ed Chiarini has shown Rodney King was faked. People think Floyd was faked. New generation software allows you to build a video of some one and you can barely tell it’s fake. They say it won’t be long snd you can’t tell giving a new meaning to being targeted.

Magically the virus is gone. A fire drill from hell. Really bad stuff.

Always a boogy man. Sometimes 10.

Chris wrote the world would like like it’s gone mad. To not let it distract you. Could anyone be more right? Hey Chris, you nailed it! Good job. When’s thd good part going to start?

I suppose we could hide and run away. I’m tempted. I heard military vehicles were around. Will the military be used? It already is vis the police.

Thd constitution doesn’t seem to mean much...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    So all the bad stuff is faked? Nothing to see, but illusions?
    If so we may as well don't think beyond what we can see with our own eyes.. I agree that makes for pleasant living, but the image of an ostrage sticking it's head in the sand comes to mind.

Instead of analysing which information is true or false. engage people who are feeling/ living from their place of understanding. Fact is that wether true or false narratives are in place, the world is burning and goaded one direction or another and we will have to deal with whatever the outcome is.

As for the virus being magically gone? I'll wouldn't hold my breath. And if it is.. new stuff will cross over the horizon into our line of sight soon enough. To quote Herr Schopenhauer. The worst is yet to come..

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th June 2020), Dreamtimer (4th June 2020), Elen (5th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2020), Orbs (4th June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Believe whatever you choose to believe.

Social engineering and mind control are a formidable problem. People who consider themselves beyond this control matrix call themselves “awake” and others “asleep.”

I live my life one day at a time based on choice. For now, I have a path.

My goal is truth discovery and soul reintegration. To good to be true I’m afraid but nonetheless I believe it.

Thd nested Hegelian dialectics will without any doubt have a second wave. As far as I can see it is written in stone. I’m sorry but I have to agree with the worst is yet to come.

What’s unfortunate is it doesn’t have too. However, thd mind control is to powerful over thd masses. It cannot be overcome easily at all. We are all in this together.

I do believe I could travel some where and walk away from everything and complete reintegration. I have family obligations that prevent me from choosing this. For now, I’m a victim of myself.

For now.

How many people do you know that have the means to quit all work and run away to paradise but choose to stay for family reasons?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2020)

Thanks
    Well. Some beliefs are just not worth the effort.
    As for staying with family instead of running of to paradise. I am 100% there, and you know what that may have just been my saving grace, because I used to believe a lot of fringe stuff which instead of lifting me up, served to keep me down. Most of those entailed raising vibrations. Downloading missing dna and that sort of ruse. But I'll leave you to yours..

I fear though that the path you are on is leaving you wanting instead of appreciative to what you allready have .

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2020), Dreamtimer (5th June 2020), Elen (5th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well my friend, let’s not condemn a whole program because of a single slip up...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (4th June 2020), Elen (5th June 2020)

Thanks
    Not condemning anything. Just writing what I see.
    And I followed more than 1
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2020), Elen (5th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Apparently thd pallets of bricks give a new meaning to free masonry. Ha ha ha

Change for the good of bad? It’s anyone’s opinion. You make the call.

These Illuminati/V/free masons have been at this a long time. How easily we forget. Chris spent a lot of decades researching and writing about it. It appears he paid a price for it.

What have any of us done? Blog? I try to support buying his books. I try to piece the puzzle together. I don’t think I’m doing a good job but I keep trying.

I am a closet doom and gloomer but believe thd change for the good will emerge after we get our asses kicked. Thd way things are going it looks like much of what Chris wrote about Is unfolding.

Full soul humans don’t live like we do wrt to money, etc. It looks like we will never get there but that is shortsightedness. In the end the search will prevail.

It’s Her call if we stay.

We are living in the collapse of the matrix. Either the bad guys will have checkmate or the Earth will have Her paradise. The whole thing has play itself out. What’s next?

More problems. Eventually the printing of money will have an effect. I hear of new bankruptcies daily it seems. Economic changes are so big I don’t think we see the extent of the damage at all yet.

It’s obvious we have a lot to learn and a long ways to go. The mind control is so powerful many will not be able to handle change.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th June 2020), modwiz (5th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Late night.

Apparently thd pallets of bricks give a new meaning to free masonry. Ha ha ha

Change for the good of bad? It’s anyone’s opinion. You make the call.

These Illuminati/V/free masons have been at this a long time. How easily we forget. Chris spent a lot of decades researching and writing about it. It appears he paid a price for it.

What have any of us done? Blog? I try to support buying his books. I try to piece the puzzle together. I don’t think I’m doing a good job but I keep trying.

I am a closet doom and gloomer but believe thd change for the good will emerge after we get our asses kicked. Thd way things are going it looks like much of what Chris wrote about Is unfolding.

Full soul humans don’t live like we do wrt to money, etc. It looks like we will never get there but that is shortsightedness. In the end the search will prevail.

It’s Her call if we stay.

We are living in the collapse of the matrix. Either the bad guys will have checkmate or the Earth will have Her paradise. The whole thing has play itself out. What’s next?

More problems. Eventually the printing of money will have an effect. I hear of new bankruptcies daily it seems. Economic changes are so big I don’t think we see the extent of the damage at all yet.

It’s obvious we have a lot to learn and a long ways to go. The mind control is so powerful many will not be able to handle change.
    Mind control is both real and ugly. It is filtering out undesirables though.

When it comes to the mind-controlled, I am comfortable with "rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar's."

R.I.P.
    Last edited by modwiz, 5th June 2020 at 07:57.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th June 2020), Orbs (5th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mind control is a very good example of having to overcome it by yourself. Nobody can do it for you...

Chris Thomas said that about soul reintegration about a million times.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2020), modwiz (5th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Racial division has now “trumped” thd virus.

There was a virus? Thd most deadly killer virus in the history of the world we were told. Shut it all down and go to your room we were told. Hospitals will be overrun. Need to set up auxiliary hospitals.

Now race riots. Black lives matter. Massive evidence the Floyd video was scripted. People losing their jobs because gory want it investigated.

Now we see articles to defund the police and police brutality on every billboard. The have fostered police brutality with videos for years.

Is killary on trial this week? I can’t figure it out. The trumpet appears to be going along with all the slave beatings.

The second wave, which should start in 2 weeks because states are reopening snd people gathering in protests, will magically start closer to the erection and cold and flu season. Can’t have it the first day of summer June 21. The 14 days will magically defer itself because of the heat but it will be there in the fall.

Stocks have gained a lot back. Nothing to see here. Hey, meat is falling in price. Not as fast as it went up.

What’s next? National ID card?

When will sports start. So quiet they all have been. Interesting how the theoretical largest losers say nothing...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Someone wrote an excellent script, Orbs.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Orbs (7th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, they did. Hard to write such a script...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (7th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Saw a post on Facebook from a Forbes magazine saying Norway scientists proved covid was man made. Clicked to read it snd the article wasn’t available. That’s a bit odd.

A lot of things are open again. Floyd riots ended covid explanations. Everything is Floyd.

Some say covid failed. Always has been conspiracy theory regarding releasing thd Spanish 1918 flu again. So why did it fail? Could it be more of the soul then 25% lives in the body?

Pretty good question. Or, was it just a Media fantasy? I don’t know. I like the former though. We are harder to kill. That’s why it took older prople predominently. Nice spelling, right?

What’s next before the second wave in the fall closer to the erection? Really hard to say. Maybe a couple of decent months without a TV scandal?

Not a chance. New hoaxes start immediately when the other fizzles. Floyd bricks will bd gone in a few weeks. Whatever is next needs to make the trumpet look bad.

A sex/rape scandal would work. An immigration scandal hurting farm labor , etc. would work. Racism could go deeper like north versus the south. That would work.

Whatever happens it won’t work in our favor. A bank shock would work great now that I think about it. The stress of the shutdown combined with a weak opening with changed consumer behavior would be classic. They took our freedoms so why not tax and take more money away?

How about states filling for bankruptcy? That would work great!

Looks like thd November erection is going to produce more shit times? Just the matrix crashing do we can move up the ladder?

You make the call. You always do, right?
    Last edited by Orbs, 8th June 2020 at 07:06.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Looks like thd November erection is going [...]
    I don't know whether that was a typo or not, but it's either way a very apt description of the phenomenon.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (8th June 2020), Dreamtimer (8th June 2020), Elen (8th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2020), Orbs (8th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020)